3 teens 1 pool

Story Info
Things get pretty crazy at the pool with new neighbors.
3.3k words
3.62
35.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving into a neighborhood where the houses are side by side was less than exciting. With the market the way it is, it was the only option for me. Moving my 1 bedroom apartment into my new house was WAYYYY more challenging then I thought it would be. After day three of moving I literally had to stop. All my important shit was unpacked so I ripped over to the store and bought a bottle of vodka and a 12 pack of beers.

I got back from the store and Walked up to my deck that overlooks the backyard and pool and proceeded to pop a cold top. I lean back to chug my fist bottle of beer and out of the corner of my eye I notice a few teens next door swimming in their pool. I nearly spit my beer out when I fixated my glare.

They were 18-20 year olds with unbelievable bodies. Blonde, brunette, and a red head with fare skin. 2 were having some drinks at the edge of the pool in the shallow end and the red head was on the diving board. She was surely the diamond of the group. Slowly bouncing at the very edge of the diving board she was talking to her friends. I saw her tits rising and falling like an ocean wave. Her bust was questionable. I couldn't tell if she was wearing a push up bra suit or if she had a 1 in a million set of perfect big tits. Her friends yelled for her to "do a back dive". I knew I couldn't possibly get away with perving on these girls without them seeing me clear as day. So instead of seeing what kind of bottoms she was wearing and getting a glimpse of her ass I quickly jumped in a cold shower.

I thought the shower would help get my mind off the sexy girls next door and unfortunately I now had a perfect excuse to clean up get dressed and shoot next door to introduce myself. I have an athletic build for a 34 year old. Stomach still retains some definition and chest is broad. Legs are in great shape from sports. I also come equipped with a pretty long and fat dick that women tend to appreciate after they get used to it. I assume these young girls have limited experience with big cocks. Hoping we can change that one day. I throw on a pair of windbreaker running shorts and a loose white tee w/gold chain and a backwards cap. That would be my usual attire to see a friend or hang out at someone's house. I literally run to the kitchen grab the bottle of vodka and shoot over to introduce myself.

"Knock! Knock!" I stand there thinking how I should play the intro. I decided the overly nice but shy neighbor guy is best for now. The red head answers the door and I can honestly say I wasn't prepared for what I saw. She literally jumped out of the pool and answered the door in her bikini. She was still soaking wet and clearly was running to the door because her tits were nearly falling out of her tiny top. When she saw me she excused herself politely to grab a towel and get her friends out of the pool. Apparently it wasn't her house it was the blondes.

After a minute the blonde answered the door and asked if I was the guy who moved in next door. I answered yes my name is Rich and explained the nature of my visit. "Just wanted to stop by introduce myself, if you guys ever need anything blah blah blah and let them know I have a pool if anyone ever wanted to go for a swim (pretending I didn't know they had a pool)!" She laughed and said "my name is Sadie and nice to meet you"...blah blah blah she has a pool actually and they are enjoying a few drinks at the pool right now. That's when I swing the large bottle of kettle from behind my back and asked if it would be too forward if I joined them. They celebrated and explained they had enough booze for one more drink and that I showed up just in time to keep the party going.

She takes me by the arm to introduce me to her friends. She told me the half naked red head is Sarah and the brunettes name is Tiffany. We walk to the pool and hit the cooler to top of drinks and get the conversation going with the girls. I sit on a chair next to the pool and the girls with drinks in hand walk into the shallow end of the pool and perch on the edge. With bikinis in full view I adjust my shirt to cover my bulge as I know that I won't be able to control myself looking and chatting with these smoke shows. After chatting for only 5 minutes or so I learned a lot from the girls. They are roommates, home from school for the summer, work from home, and only the blonde has a serious BF. the conversation steered towards having a cheers because they thought I was nice and wanted to thank me for bringing more booze! We all clanked glasses and they slammed their drinks followed by a rowdy YEA!!! Then they all asked if I was going to top them off so they didn't have to get out of the pool.

See normally I would be a gentleman and take care of it no problem, it's just... I wasn't in a good position to stand up and take their drinks from them. Sooo I changed the topic and told them no problem but I need a favor. I told them just by talking with them for 5-10 minutes I can already tell who is the best diver from the group. They laugh and ask who and kind of nudge each other. I explain my methods of selection are unorthodox but I'm never wrong. They are laughing and not worried about me refilling their drinks so for now mission (hideaboner) accomplished. I explain the blonde is #1 (Sadie) brunette #2 (Tiff) and sadly Sarah #3. They argue and playfully mess with each other and begin asking my methods for picking the order. Obviously I can't lay my cards on the table that easily. I told them if they prove me wrong I will dive in myself right after then poor them drinks for the rest of the night. They all responded "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" And began filing out of the shallow end.

Sadie first. I literally don't even look at Sadie because she has a BF and I don't fuck around with serious relationships. Tiff is next and my god. The black fabric on the bikini she has on clings to her body and leaves nothing for the imagination. Easily C cup tits that have just a tiny bit of bounce When walking out of the pool. You know they are firm and shaped nicely. Hard to see any nipple placement at my angle since they turned away from me after walking out of shallow end. Thankfully I saw her ass cheeks because she was wearing a thong bikini. No shame and honestly was swinging her shit side to side and her ass was so big it bounced more than her tits did every step. At this point my cock was very hard and there is 0% hiding it if I had to move.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able handle watching these girls put on a show where they are jumping up and down in bikinis, diving into water and looking for my approval on who did the best. Then out of the water comes Sarah. Her top half surfaces from the shallow end and I had a side profile of her body. Her pale freckled shoulders followed by a set of massive tits that pushed outward far enough to create an incredible side boob. They were exploding outward and out of the sides of her tiny white tattered bikini. They mentioned they are all wearing Sadie's old bikinis since they forget theirs. Sarah's tits were huge and Sadie's were not even close. So it was a very tight fit for sarah to get them in there and actually contain them. Equally impressive was her ass. Much larger than Sadie's ass and again Bikini bottoms were much too small. Her ass was Big enough to create a slight roll between bottom cheek and top of thigh. Her curves had no option but to bounce with every step. She walked awkwardly, almost

Not realizing how blessed she was and didn't care if bikini shifted while

Going from A to B. At the same time she walked kind of sideways pretending like she wanted to hide her blessings.

First goes Sadie again don't care how she looks jumps in and makes a perfect no splash dive. I smile and say "told ya im always right!" #1 checks out no chance anyone does better. Then Tiff. I closely examine her walk toward the end he of the board. Her tits firm perfect hourglass shape looking off to her right to ensure im watching. She bounces and then springs into the air and dives in. Certainly no where near the first dive. Big splash but not terrible form. She was straight in and good form. She surfaces after swimming all the way to the shallow end under water. I confirm with Sadie and she agrees definitely worse than the first. So far so good. The girls start laughing and kind of snickering. They yell I hope you brought your swim trunks! I laugh and say "we'll see". Sarah approaches the board. She takes a deep breathe and says if I belly flop you can't laugh. I start cracking up and say I won't laugh and I knew I have this in the bag. She smiles at the girls and begins what appears to be a routine. Arms up stretching, 1 arm across the body followed by the other. Doing these 1 arm stretches her tits are being mashed together and you could see her boobs pressing out the sides of the tiny sheets of fabric she's calling a bikini top. She starts down the diving board like a competition diver and compresses her last jump and flies 2 times higher than the other girls completing almost 2 flips landing into a dive. She too swims under water and pops up right in front of me to laugh in my face since I thought she was the worst diver. She jumps out of the water with the top half of her body landing just over the ledge. "Hahaaaaa you lose!" She barks at me. Usually I have my head down in agony over defeat. However, Sarah jumping out of the water to scare/mock me created a malfunction with her top. Both of her magnificent orbs were in plain view for me to look at. I saw her smaller tannish pink colored nipples perfectly placed on each breast. Not too low not too high. Both nipples pierced which I did not notice since she had a pad under her bikini over each breast. As her laughing subsides and my glare glows with intensity she notices she is exposed. She dips quickly under water and adjust the straps of her bikini. She comes up and gasps to get air. I have my hand over my eyes and am just apologizing for looking. She starts laughing to lighten the mood and says these things are impossible to keep in this bikini. She also adds that because she had the best dive it's time to dive myself and then craft some drinks.

I'm now harder than ever before. I explain how my swim trunks are in a box not unpacked and won't be able to find them. Attempting to get out of it. They all said I'm wearing shorts and that's what I'll wear in the pool. They said a bets a bet. I said ok they are 100% right and I'll do it but I'll need a minute before I can get up. They demand now to which I respond I literally can't stand up right this second because Sarah accidentally exposed her massive tits to me and now I have reacted to it and just need a minute. I tried laughing it off and keep the mood light since I just told these girls I have a boner from Sara's tits. They start cracking up and said they understand because Sarah's tits are the nicest tits on the planet and they'll give me a minute. They go in for a bathroom break snickering looking back at me squirming in my seat.

I figured while they are gone I'll get into the cold water and calm down. So I whip my shirt off and my hat and jump in. Trying to forget what just happened and relax my dick for a minute. After 5 minutes I was substantially less hard and comfortable doing a dive and make drinks etc.

So the girls come out and bust my chops "are you sure your problem went away?"

I respond "hahahaaaaaaa YES I'm ready to show you three the dive of the century and make some drinks". After my triple vodka neat I'm feeling very warm and am ready to be a little crazy. The girls jump in the shallow end to get a front view of the dive. I get out of the deep end walk out and ensure to stay out of view until I'm on the diving board. They cheer me on and I laugh. Ask them if they are ready for the show?! They shout yes and I step up onto the board. I have my hands covering the front of my shorts because as i said I have on short windbreaker running shorts. The water suctions the shorts to your dick and You can literally see the veins in my flaccid dick from the suction. Additionally im about 6-7inches semi flaccid hanging down my leg with the extra blood flowing down there and the booze in me. I thought it was polite to cover up. As I approach the end of the board Sarah insisted I stretch if I want to dive as good as her. I ensure the girls my shorts are a bit revealing because the fabric. Sarah says "safety first no stretch no dive".

I tell her I will but they must keep eye contact with me. They say "it's not a big deal just stretch it out and let's see this dive". I move my hands and lift them over my head and kick my hips to the side. I can feel the length of my dick fully encapsulated by the shorts. I knew it was just hanging down for them all to see. Immediately Sadie and Tiff gasp and close their eyes. Sarah's eyes drop, her lip quivers, eyes get focused and intently gazes at my mid section. I do a couple practice jumps and ask her what she wants to see. Her eyes follow only my cock as my dick audibly slaps against my leg while practice jumping.

I feel flattered and ensure the show goes on while she wants it to. She is zoned out and didn't respond to my request. I ask again "helloooo??? What dive do you want to see Sarah since your the only one paying attention". She turns her head a little to the side to change POV and asks if she can see my warm up jumps again. I laugh and say if it increases my score I'll do whatever you want! I know the game here so I give her a better show than my first warm ups. The blood is really flowing now and I'm feeling the biggest I've ever been with a horny girl with huge tits watching my cock bounce around in my shorts. I'm not tenting the shorts but I'm now feeling cold air on the top of my dick which means I've run out of shorts and the bottom of my dick is falling out of the bottom of the shorts. I see Sarah tap the girls and they all start to watch. I just slowly bounce on the board with my heavy dick slapping and clapping on my leg.

Breaking the ice I ask if they are just gonna watch my dick bounce around the whole time or can I jump in the water now? They crack up and yell "JUMP!!!" So I dive in the water and swim to the shallow end across from the girls. They all gave me an 8.5 on account that's how big they thought my cock was hanging down my leg LMAO.

We begin drinking heavily and eventually end up piss ass drunk doing silly jumps off the board. The girls are flashing and doing handstands and cartwheels. I was mostly watching and laughing because all the flashing didn't allow me to join the fun. The girls finally came up to me all at once while

I sat in the chair and started wrestling me into the pool. After they wore me down I fall into the pool. Sarah started a freeze tag game where the only way to unfreeze is if someone swims through your legs. Sadie was frozen so I let tiff unfreeze her. Then tiff was tagged so I swam underwater and with my back to the bottom of the pool I pushed myself through her legs to unfreeze her. While traveling through I got a great look at her pussy lips and ass cheeks since her bottoms were like floss. Then I was froze and Sarah came to unfreeze me. She wasn't the best swimmer I saw. When she went underwater she flails around a lot to propel herself forward. She starts going between my legs and with her arms flailing around she inadvertently bumped against my dick with her hand.

Sarah is now frozen and I took my shot. I take a deep breathe and swim underneath to go between her legs and again my back to the bottom of the pool looking up to the sky. I use my hands to ensure her legs are spread as far apart as she can so I fit through. When I do that to her she almost does a full split. I thought she was going to sit her ass on my face so I put my hand up to stop her from squishing me. My hand gets tied up in the side knot of her bottoms and they fall down exposing her entire undercarriage. I'm now looking up at a perfect pussy and these curvy cheeks hiding this tight little asshole. I lost control and I reached up and pulled her hips down to smother me. She was still above water and now has her pussy resting on my lips. I immediately slide my tongue in her crease to let her know she is the target and I want to get inside. She stands there and let's me tongue fuck her pussy In The pool. I spread her ass cheeks apart and blast my tongue as deep as I can feeling her hole trap my tongue inside. I wanted her to know she can expect ass play when the time comes. I slide my finger into her ass deep and push off through her legs allowing my rock hard dick to stop right at her opening. I let her reach between her legs and feel the thick member resting at her entrances. I surface and gasp for air. The other girls are going to look for another pair of bottoms. Apparently when I was underwater she asked them to get another pair since these white ones just "broke".

With just her and I in the pool she says looks like it's my turn to go between your legs. She takes a very deep breathe and goes under water.