30 Minutes

Story Info
Husband and wife play a new sex game.
1.7k words
4.19
22.4k
32
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

My husband and I have been married for a long time. Sex has always been great, but after we tried every position and almost every kink, sex became routine and a bit boring. I was looking for a way to spice things up and focused in on a quote I had heard on a sex related podcast, "Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder." I searched the internet for sex games based on denial and teasing and found many, but none of them seemed right for us. Then one day at work it hit me. I am a doctor and with the covid epidemic it has been terrible on our schedules. I have been working non-stop and days off are few. So, our department chief came up with a great idea.

Each doctor has been forced to work six, twelve hour shifts per day, for over a year. Each of us gets one day off, which usually turns into me sleeping the entire day. We had been begging the chief for what we call a "golden weekend" for months. That is two days off in a row, which at this point is a little piece of heaven. My chief did not want to show favorites as to who got the two days off, so he decided to make it a lottery. At our staff meeting, he projected his computer onto one of the TV monitors. He had downloaded an app called "wheel decider." He had placed all our names on the wheel and explained that he would spin the wheel, and which ever name it stopped on would get the day off. However, there was a catch, once the name was picked, it would disappear and would not be on the wheel for the next spin. It was quite exciting and a bit sinister.

My chief spun the wheel and it stopped on Dr. Mathis. Fuck Dr. Mathis I thought, but at least he would not get another chance next week. My evil mind began to churn, and I downloaded the app onto my I-Pad. Before bed that night I spent a couple of hours working on my plan. My husband assumed I was writing patient notes and laid next to me unaware of what was about to happen to him.

Two days later, I got my day off. I was horny as hell and needing a fat cock deep inside me. As it turned out, my husband was home also, so I made my move. I sauntered over to him with just a bra and matching panties and crawled up into his lap. I gave him the "I need a cock look" then began to kiss him passionately. It took just seconds before I felt his ample cock growing beneath me. Just when he was about ready to grab me and take me to the bedroom, I told him that I had a game I wanted to play. He smiled broadly and agreed immediately. I giggled and told him he may not like the results.

I reached over to the coffee table and picked up my I-Pad and opened it to the Wheel Decider app. I had made many wheels. The first, had time periods on it ranging from three hours down to one minute. I showed it to my husband and told him that he was about to decide how much bareback sex he would have for the next year. He seemed confused at first. I explained further. I told him that I decided that he needed to appreciate the feeling of my tight, wet pussy and that for the next year, it would be rationed. He sputtered a bit in protest, but I placed my finger on his lips to silence him. I told him that this game did not deny him sex at all. No, Just the opposite. He could fuck me anytime he wanted. However, when he did, the second wheel would decide if it was bareback or if he had to wear a condom.

His cock got hard as a rock beneath my butt, and he began to squirm. He obviously liked this game, despite sputtering a bit more. I handed him the I-Pad and told him to spin the wheel. He reluctantly pressed the button and the wheel spun with a blur. After a few seconds, it slowed down so that he could make out the writing on each pie piece. Click, click, click. The spinning wheel soon got to a point of almost stopping. My husband let out a howl, the pointer was on one minute, yet it was still moving slowly counterclockwise. He yelled at the I-Pad as if to cheer it on to the next slice. It clicked to a stop. Thirty minutes.

He let out a loud "NOOOOO," yet his cock got even harder and pressed against me as if it were about to lift me off his lap. I turned the I-Pad towards me and thumbed through the list of wheels I had designed. I chose the 30-minute wheel and turned it so he could see it. I told him to spin the wheel. He had no clue as to what was on this wheel. There were so many slices he could barely make them out. Steve pressed the button and awaited his fate. Click, click, click, then stop. The app announced his fate, 90 seconds, condom sex. He moaned. I told him that he would have unlimited foreplay but once he penetrated me, he would have just 90 seconds to cum. If he did not make it, he would have to pull out and then denied an orgasm for this session.

Steve grabbed me and lifted me off his lap as if he had gained incredible strength out of the blue. He carried me to the bedroom and threw me onto the bed. He grabbed my legs and threw them over his shoulders and dove headfirst into my wet pussy. Steve's amazing tongue deftly danced over my clit in a way he had not done in years. His hands grabbed my tiny breasts and tweaked my nipples. It did not take long before his handy work had me cumming all over his face. I reached down between my legs and held his mouth directly over my dripping pussy as if to smother him to death. On occasion, I squirt when I cum and this was one of those occasions. From between my legs, I could hear Steve's muffled moans and the sloppy sounds of a man drowning in my sexual juices.

I could tell Steve was ready to fuck. I could feel his body trembling slightly between my legs. I grabbed his hairs and pulled his head up. "Fuck me now," I demanded. He pooped up quickly. His soldier was at full attention and read for war. He began to mount me. I pushed him back and told him to put on a condom. He moaned in protest. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed on quickly. He tore it open and put it on quickly, then immediately slid his cock into me. Fuck, his cock felt good inside me. It filled me and the vein on the top of his tool was rubbing its entire length against my clit. I told him how good he felt inside me, then asked him how I felt on his cock. He growled and said that all he felt was pressure. He could not feel my amazing wetness. I laughed and told him he had 90 seconds to cum, then pressed the timer button on my phone. It began to count down.

Steve started pounding my hole like he had not had sex in years. He was like a man possessed. He grabbed my throat, then stuck his tongue deeply into my throat. The bed groaned and creaked as if it were about to collapse to the floor. The timer announced one minute remaining. Although I did not think it possible, Steve picked up the pace and intensity. He was manhandling me. Using me like a cheap whore and I liked it. As the timer hit 30 seconds remaining, the attack on my clit set off another strong orgasm. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails into his ass. Soon, the timer began counting down from ten to zero. Steve was close to orgasm. As the time said "ten," I asked him if he was man enough to cum or if he was going to be denied. His response was a mumbled, growled, unintelligible garbled mess, followed by a kiss so deep into my mouth I think his tongue hit my spine. 5,4,3,2,1 the timer announced. At five, his body stiffened. At three, he shoved his cock as deeply as it would go inside me. At two, his balls pulsed against my ass. One! He let out a roar and pushed his cock a few centimeters more inside me and released his load. I could feel his cock throbbing deep inside me with each shot of warm sperm.

Thrust, growl, thrust, growl, he began to shake, then stiffen again and thrust again, culminating in a loud, "Fuck!" Steve fell on top of me, spent. We kissed gently and caressed each other for a few moments, then he rolled off me. As he did, his cock slid from my soaking wet hole. He looked down between his legs to see that every drop of his cum was neatly packaged in its latex prison along with his now deflated cock. I asked him if he had enjoyed himself. He smiled and said that he had really enjoyed our love making session. I asked why, he said that it was a complete mind fuck. By eating my pussy first, he realized how wet I was and how great it was going feel wrapped around his cock. Then, having to put on the condom first amped up the sexual tension to a ten in a split second. Sliding his weapon into me and not feeling my soft, wet, glove against his rock-hard cock played mind games with him. He explained that he lost his mind for a minute. The denial drove him crazy. He then looked at me and called me an evil bitch, then laughed hysterically. It was only the beginning.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers