30 Minutes Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and wife continue sex game.
1.1k words
3.92
14.8k
13
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

I had sprung my new sex game on Steve just a 3 days ago. Ever since, he has been acting like a horny schoolboy. Every chance he gets, he makes it a point to touch me, rub on me or kiss my neck. It appears that denying him the soft wetness of my pussy was making him very horny. And I liked it. When I returned home from the hospital, he was waiting for me at the door. I had just come off a long 12-hour shift and was totally spent. Steve wrapped his arms around me as I walked in and kissed my neck, which always made my heart flutter. He rubbed his tall frame against me, then pushed me up against the wall and roamed his hands around my body. I gently protested and told him that I was sweaty and dirty and needed a shower and a bed to rest my head. He gave me a dirty smirk, picked me up, and took me to the bedroom. Once we arrived, he slid off my scrubs, then my undies and spun me around and pointed me towards the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom, like a zombie and turned the water on in the shower, then hopped in. Oh, how the water felt amazing. I placed my hands against the wall and leaned my entire body under the cascading warmth. I just stood there for what seemed like a half hour. By the time I was finished, I had gotten my second wind. I crawled out of the shower and dried off, then opened the bathroom door. As I passed through the door, totally naked, I saw Steve on the bed. He had shut off all the lights and had lit a few candles, two glasses of wine were by the bed. Steve was laying naked on the bed, his cock rock hard and standing at full attention. Next to him was my I-Pad.

I looked at him and smiled and asked him if he had plans tonight. He wiggled his index finger in the come-hither movement. I sauntered over to the bed slowly and with a swing in my hips. Steve turned the I-Pad towards me and without a word, hit the spin button. The wheel spun wildly, then slowed to show him his fate. Click, click, click. Then it stopped and announced, one minute, condom sex. Steve let out a loud groan, then yelled, "shit, damnit." He grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him, straddling his face, then positioned my pussy above his mouth. He pulled my hips down towards his head and planted his tongue deep inside my pussy.

I placed my hands on either side of his head and ground my pussy hard against his mouth. His nose rubbed my clit, and it felt good. I looked down at Steve. All I could see were his eyes. They were wide open and staring lovingly back at me. At that point, I closed my eyes and laid my head back and enjoyed the felling of his amazing tongue darting around my pussy. I began to rock my body on his face. My wetness covered his mouth and nose and soon leaked down his cheeks. I reached behind me and grabbed his cock with my right hand and began to stroke it. A low moan emanated from between my legs. His moan created a low frequency vibration that felt like my vibrator on the first setting. I responded with a more aggressive stroking of his cock. Another moan, more vibrations, faster stroking.

It did not take long before I was cumming all over the face of my human sex toy. I am terrible when I cum. When I orgasm, it is all about me and I forget about everything else. As I came, I ground my pussy into his mouth and nose and pulled his hair tightly to ensure that he would not stop or escape. By the time I released my grip he was close to passing out from not breathing. Sadly, for Steve, as I came, I let go of his cock. I looked over my shoulder to see it dancing wildly, looking for any attention it could get. I leaned over to the nightstand, took a sip of wine, then grabbed a condom and slid down his now sweaty body. I opened the package, then unrolled his latex prison down his thick, throbbing shaft.

I positioned myself on top of him then guided his cock to my wet hole. I lowered myself onto his shaft, then grabbed my phone and put one minute on the timer. I turned it to show him the screen, hit the button, then said, "go." In a split second, Steve had flipped me over onto my back and was driving his cock into me, like he had something to prove. His huge balls slapped my ass as ever inch of his ample cock penetrated me. Once again, the bed creaked and rattled. If it were alive, I am sure it would have begged for mercy. Soon, the timer announced 30 seconds. Steve let out a high-pitched howl then became stiff as a board. He stopped breathing. His balls contracted and began to thump against my tight asshole. He remained stiff and did not breathe for a full ten seconds, the let out a howl like an injured animal.

His whole body was bent backwards, like he was doing an unusually large push-up. The angle of his body allowed his cock to reach new depths inside me. Then he released. In all the years we have been married, I have never seen an orgasm like the one he was having. It was like he was possessed and having an out of body experience. As he came, his body bucked and thrusted multiple times. Each time, pushing my whole body further up the bed until my head hit the headboard. I looked up at him. His eyes were rolled back into his head. He was not there, his was in a different place, a better place. Once his orgasm subsided, he fell next to me on the bed. The timer reached zero and dinged.

I rolled towards him and asked him if one minute was too long, that I could shorten the time up on the wheel for the future. He responded by saying, "don't you dare." I let out a sinister giggle. It was then we both looked down at his rapidly deflating cock. Like the last time, his cum was safely trapped in its latex wrapper, but this time there was a much greater volume. I reached down and placed the condom in my hand and jiggled it a bit and asked him if he liked our game. Once again, he called me and evil bitch, but then admitted that he loved every second of it.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers