30 Minutes Ch. 05

Story Info
The games continue when Steve hits the jack pot.
1.9k words
4.38
5.5k
7
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
835 Followers

A few nights after Steve tortured me, his eyes had the look of a man in lust again. This was amazing to me. We had not had this much sex in years. It seemed like he was ready to go at any moment, about every other day. I liked this. I am a woman in my late thirties, and it is reported that we are the most sexual at this point in our lives, to which I can attest.

Steve made his patented foreplay move by approaching me from behind and kissing my neck. He knows that melts me. He wrapped his strong arms around me from behind and pressed his hands on my crotch. I pushed my bubble butt against his groin to discover that his friend was ready to play. I rubbed my ass against his rigid cock, and he reciprocated by rubbing my growing clit through my leggings. I spun around, and within moments, we were passionately kissing each other.

I whispered into his ear and asked him if he wanted "a spin of the wheel." He said he did. I leaned over to the table and opened my I-Pad and started the app. He pressed the button, and the wheel began to choose his fate. Click, click, click. Two minutes condom sex, it announced. Steve moaned but accepted his fate. We retired to the bedroom and made love. He ate my pussy, played with my tits, fingered me, made me cum twice, then rolled the condom over his stiff cock. He slipped it deep inside of me and at about a minute and a half, exploded in a strong orgasm.

This continued for another full month without Steve being awarded a bareback fuck. In fact, soon, he was looking for sex daily. He was obviously trying to improve his odds. Time after time he would hit one minute condom or 90 seconds condom fuck. Each time he would moan, yet he would then pound me hard and cum before the time was up. His cock was becoming very sensitive, and his mind was being fucked as much as his body was. Even though, the condom reduced his sensations, the thought of the denial produced an amazing mind fuck. Towards the end of the month, his luck improved.

Click, click, click, three minutes bareback sex. Steve nearly came out of his skin. It had been forever since he felt my wet pussy against his hard cock and now, he got three solid minutes. He was in heaven. He pulled me down onto the couch and ripped my leggings off, then pulled my exercise top up over my head. He was on a mission that could not wait to reach a bed. No, I was getting fucked right here on the couch.

Steve slid his hand between my legs and started rubbing my pussy. My pussy responded by crying tears of thanks all over his big hand. I reciprocated by grabbing his very stiff cock and stoking it lovingly. I lowered my head and kissed the tip of his cock. It twitched and kissed me back with a droplet of precum. My goodness, I thought, he was very excited and very ready. I needed to slow things down. I sat down on the couch and had Steve stand in front of me. I slowly began to lick his shaft as I looked up into his very wide eyes. He placed his hands on either side of my head and directed my mouth to the tip of his tool.

Steve's cock slipped between my lips, and he let out a soft moan of pleasure. His thick cock was so hard and engorged I could only take a few inches. My tongue darted around the head while I sucked. My right hand stroked the base as my left massaged his balls. His hips began to rock gently. I kept my eyes locked on his. I wanted him to witness my total submission to his superior cock. I wanted him to feel like he was in total control and that he owned me.

The feeling of his hot shaft in my mouth had my pussy dripping. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit. It felt like a hard pea, wet and desperate for attention. It did not take long before my whole hand was wet with my slippery juices. It was then, that my evil mind came alive. I wanted Steve to fuck me for the full three minutes. The last time he got bareback sex, he only made it 40 seconds and never even pumped his cock in and out once. I knew that, with as excited as he was right now, he was going to blow his load as soon as he entered me. I needed to make sure that did not happen.

I kept my eyes glued on his. Every once and a while, his eyes would roll back, and he would close them. Each time when he opened them back up, I was looking at them, which made his cock twitch. My evil mind produced a plan. I took my slippery wet fingers and grabbed his cute butt. With my other hand, I grabbed the other cheek of his butt, then began to push his body towards my face. His cock slowly began to go deeper down my throat. His eye widened and his hands tightened on my head.

I placed my wet, slippery left index finger against his tight butt hole and rubbed it. His eyes opened wider, and he let out a sexy, oh! I pulled his body closer and his cock deeper into my mouth. Soon my lips were brushing his pubic hair and my eyes were watering from my gag reflex. It was time to put the plan in action. Without notice, I slipped my gooey finger deep into his butthole. He jumped but could not move as my mouth was locked on his cock. I found his prostate and applied pressure. Steve pressed up on to his tippy toes and his eyes got as wide as saucers. I attacked his male G-Spot with the tip of my finger. He let out a howl. His body began to shake violently.

His cock began to thump rhythmically against my tongue. Once, twice and with the third thump, Steve's warm nectar began to fire against the back of my throat. He instinctively tried to back away, but I pressed harder on his prostate, attacking it to get every drop of cum. His body wiggled and writhed in ecstasy. Poor Steve, he had married doctor, someone that understood the body better than most. Someone that could not only fuck him but could fuck his mind too. Someone who knew what buttons to push, and I had just pushed it hard.

After the first few ribbons of cum, I began to gag, but took his load like a trooper. I never broke eye contact. The look on his face went from surprise, to shock, to orgasmic bliss to sadness and within a few seconds. When his orgasm ended, I cleaned up his cock, then pulled his face down to mine and told him to kiss me. I made sure to stick my cummy tongue deep into his mouth. I wanted him to taste his handiwork. After he kissed me, he pushed out his bottom lip like a sad little boy and told me he wanted to fuck me bareback, but that I made him cum already. I coyly looked up at him and asked him if he was man enough to go at it a second time. His cock answered before he did. It jumped up between his legs and slowly tried to get hard again. I knew he needed a few minutes to recover.

I stood up and grabbed his hand and took him to the bedroom. I threw him on the bed and straddled his face and demanded he get to work. He wrapped his strong hands around my waist and deftly began teasing my very wet pussy. Steve's amazing tongue worked its magic quickly and soon I was having a strong orgasm on his face. As usual, my orgasm was my focus, and I nearly drowned the poor boy. When my orgasm ended, I raised my body up to the sound of gasping from below me. I looked down at Steve and said, "again," then placed my quivering hole back against his tongue.

My second orgasm did not come as quickly but was certainly as strong. As I came down from it, I noticed that I had my hands dug deeply into Steve's hair. Poor guy, sex with me was going to make him bald. I reached back to his crotch to discover all this face sitting had awakened his beast. I slipped down his body and placed his firm member between my legs and asked him if he was ready to perform. He responded by telling me to start the clock. I leaned over to the nightstand, grabbed my phone, set the timer to three minutes, pressed the button, and said, "go." I sat up slightly, placed his cock between my labia and sat back down.

Steve let out an amazing sound. It was as if he had taken a hit of the best drugs ever designed. He was in heaven. I began to slowly ride him like the stallion he was. Each thrush up and down elicited another moan of pleasure. At the two minutes remaining mark, I leaned forward and placed my hands on his chest and began riding him like horse at trot. He grabbed my waist and helped me stay in the saddle. As my phone announced that there was one minute left, I laid my body against his and placed my hands on either side of his face. I told him that I loved him deeply and that I wanted to feel his warm seed filling my womb. I began to move my butt quickly like I was twerking. This was all he needed.

When timer announced that there was ten seconds left. His body began to tremble beneath me. I could feel his rock-hard balls hitting the base of my pussy. His rigid cock stiffened more and filled my pussy to capacity with its girth. Steve grabbed a shock of my hair and pulled my lips to his and shoved his tongue to the back of my throat. His back arched up and lifted my tiny frame into the air. Steve's cock buried itself against my cervix then exploded in shot after shot of warmth deep inside me. I clung to his writhing body like a rodeo bronc rider. Except, this ride lasted longer than eight seconds, and this bull had something to prove. After about seven hard thrusts, his body relaxed and fell to the bed.

Our lips remained locked as we passionately kissed each other. His body let out a shiver, then another as his orgasm traveled in waves from head to toe. I loved this man and I loved knowing that I had given him an orgasm that he would remember. Time passed. Soon I found myself curled up in a ball in his strong arms. It did not take long before my evil mind returned. I looked up into his eyes, smiled coyly and reminded him that he only had 26 minutes left. He laughed, slapped my ass, and told me I was an evil bitch.

drdick69
drdick69
835 Followers