30 Minutes Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband turns the tables on their sex game.
2.2k words
3.83
13.9k
11
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

Steve wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind me. His warm lips kissed my neck. Instantly, I lost my focus. Writing patient notes had been my goal for the evening. However, Steve's embrace and sensual kisses across my neck ended any hope of that. I laid my head back against him and coyly asked him what he had in mind. He pulled my chair back and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I let out a sexy, oh my.

Steve made a beeline towards the bedroom. When we arrived, it became obviously clear he had planned this in advance. The bed had a pile of toys on it. He tossed me on the bed, then climbed on top of me and grabbed my wrists. Within seconds, he had leather wrist restraints locked around them. He then tied my hands above my head to the headboard. Without a word, he did the same to my ankles, tying each to the posts at the bottom of the bed. I halfheartedly tried to fight back. I began to protest. I asked him what was happening and to untie me. He told me to shut up. My pussy began to get very wet. I liked when Steve took charge.

I continued to protest. Steve looked down at me and told me that he would make me shut up. He grabbed my ball gag, and forced it into my mouth, then lifted my head and buckled it securely. My pussy began to drip uncontrollably. Steve then picked up a black dildo and lubed it up. He took his slippery finger and placed it on my tight asshole and began to massage it. I squirmed but had no ability to stop his advances. Once my little hole was lubed, he placed the dildo against it.

He placed his face close to mine and told me that I was an evil bitch and that my constant teasing had made him so horny, all he could think of all day was fucking my wet pussy. He said he was going to show me what it was like to be on the receiving end of sexual torture for a change. A muffled moan slipped from behind my gag. I could feel my juices running out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass. I wanted Steve inside me desperately.

Steve picked up my vibrator and turned it on the lowest and deepest setting and placed it on my clit. My body jumped. As he rubbed it softly on my clit, he slowly inserted the dildo into my ass. It felt like he was putting his fist in me at first. It hurt. I tried to relax. He pulled it back towards him then pushed it in again. This time it went deeper and felt better. Steve did it a third time. As he did, the dildo slipped all the way in. My back arched, then my body fell back onto the bed. Now that he was in, he began to rhythmically fuck my tight hole with his rubber torture tool.

My body relaxed and I began to enjoy it. Steve increased the vibration level. My body squirmed again. I looked up at my Master. He was focused like a laser beam on his task. I let out another moan. He looked up at me and told me that, tonight, he was going to decide how long and how many times I was going to cum. He then began to talk dirty to me. He said that evil bitches should be punished. My punishment was that I was going to be used like a whore and fucked multiple times against my will. Only Steve would decide when the session had ended. I let out another muffled moan.

Steve turned up the vibrations to the maximum level and pumped the dildo quickly into my now happy asshole. Steve looked down at me and told me to show him how much I liked to be fucked up the ass, show him what kind of kinky slut I was. All this was too much for me and my pussy exploded into a violent orgasm. My whole body arched upwards, then slammed against the bed. My asshole clamped down on its invader and tried to expel it. Steve held it in place and kept the vibrator on my clit. I tried to throw my hands between my legs to make it stop but they did not move. My body writhed and shook. I looked up at Steve for mercy. He looked down at me with and evil grin and did not stop.

My orgasm seemed to go on for close to a minute. When it ended, I was covered in sweat and trembling. Steve looked down at me and said, "that's the first one." I squealed from behind my gag, one was plenty. He got up and went to the nightstand and retrieved another dildo, and a small piece of what looked like paper and a wet paper towel. Steve peeled something off and placed it just above my little patch of Hitler mustache pubes. I looked into his eyes inquisitively. He asked me if I wanted to see what it was. I shook my head. He lifted the paper up so I could see it. It was a temporary tattoo that read, "slut for big cocks" with an arrow below, pointing to my pussy. Steve smiled and told me he was going to brand me.

He placed it just above my pubes, then put the wet paper towel on it and held it there for about a minute. He peeled back the paper and smiled broadly. Just knowing what he was doing, was making my pussy tingle. Steve looked proud of his work. Without a word, he began to rub the second dildo on my clit. It was so very sensitive, but it felt good. He lowered it down and parted my pussy lips and slid it inside me. I was incredibly wet and there was little resistance. My eyes rolled back into my head. The felling of fullness between my legs was amazing. The first dildo was still buried deep inside my ass, while Steve had sent the second deep within my womanhood.

Suddenly, there was a flash. I opened my eyes to see Steve above me with his phone taking pictures. I squirmed and squealed but he ignored me. He took pictures of my whole body tied to the bed, some of my pussy and ass stuffed with cock, and quite a few of his tattoo handiwork with cocks hanging out of me. Steve seemed happy as a clam. He was truly enjoying himself. It did not take long before he was putting his cock in the pictures too, as if three men were fucking me.

Once he was satisfied with his pictures, he laid down next to me and began to swipe through them so I could see. I had to admit, they were very hot. I looked totally submissive and available to be used but any cock that happened by. The addition of the tattoo added a real slutty edge to the photos. Steve stopped the slideshow at a picture of me, laying there, tied up, gagged, tattooed, and fully stuffed. It was so fucking hot. He then whispered to me that he was going to now text it to a couple of his friends and tell them they could come over and have some too. His fingers began to swipe quickly across the screen.

My eyes opened widely, and I let out a muffled no. He just laughed and continued to type his message. I squirmed and tried to break my bonds to no avail. Steve asked me if I thought John and Sam would fuck me at the same time or if they would take turns. I was going crazy. When Steve finished the text, he turned the phone to me to show me what he wrote.

"Hey, boys, Ann says she is a slut for big fat cock and is waiting for you to fill her up right now, who is getting her first and who is getting sloppy seconds. She is waiting. Steve"

He told me that he was going to press send if he found my pussy was dripping around the dildo. Fuck, my pussy was gushing. The shear terror of what was about to happen had my body going into hyperdrive. Steve reached between my legs and let out a surprised gasp. He looked at me and told me I was a bigger slut than he thought. He made a motion as if he were sending the text then put down the phone. He grabbed the dildo and began pumping it hard deep inside my pussy. As he did, he asked me who I thought would fuck her first, John or Sam. He asked me if I were going to make them wear condoms like he had too or could they fuck her bareback. Would I time them or allow them to have their way with me? Steve said that one could fuck my pussy and one my asshole at the same time and that he would take pictures of it so they could have a souvenir to show their friends.

All this talk and the hard pounding began to have an effect. My nipples were like concrete pillars. The dildo Steve was using on my pussy was a realistic one and it had a large bulging vein on the top. That vein was attacking my G-Spot with every thrust. It did not take long before I felt the telltale tingling deep inside me. My toes curled, then pointed straight in the air. Then it hit me. My body stiffened, my thighs tried to close together, electric shocks filled my vagina. My body arched backwards as my whole insides contracted. Both dildos shot from my holes like bullets, and I screamed loudly and uncontrollably from behind my gag. My body flailed against the bed repeatedly. I had no control of my body. I was having an orgasm like no other I had ever had.

Finally, I began to come down. My body was trembling, covered in sweat and my breathing was labored through the gag. The bed beneath me was completely soaked. I was totally spent. Steve reached between my legs and touched my clit. I jumped out of my skin because it was so sensitive. Steve whispered in my ear that I needed to save some energy for when the boys arrived. His warm finger continued to rub my clit; it was shear torture. He asked me if I want him to stop. I shook my head violently. Steve laughed and stopped his torture.

He got up and crawled to the end of the bed then bent down between my legs. I could feel his warm breath against my pussy. His tongue gently brushed my slot. I jumped. My clit felt like it was on fire. Steve's amazing tongue began to make love to dripping womanhood. Fuck, I love how he eats me, but my clit was so very sensitive. There was nothing I could do. A few minutes later, a small, soft orgasm made my body shiver. It was all my body had left in it.

Steve got up and straddled himself across my shoulders so that his cock dangled above my gag. He removed my ball gag and I let out a gasp. He replaced the gag with the tip of his cock. I let out a sexy moan. I wanted to take his cock in my hand and jerk him off, but I was still bound. He slipped it from between my lips and began to stroke it. He looked down at me and told me how sexy I was and how much he loved me. I lifted my head up and kissed his balls. This made Steve stroke faster. It did not take but a minute for his balls to contract. He continued to stroke quickly, then bent his cock down towards my mouth. I opened wide and immediately began to accept his salty, warm nectar. Seven shots of thick white cum filled my mouth as he let out a guttural, Argh.

I let his cock finish before I looked up into his eyes and showed him my mouth full of his cum. My mouth closed, I swallowed, then opened it to show him that I had fully accepted his gift. Steve looked down at me with a look of total pleasure as his cock relaxed and slipped between my lips. I took a few more sucks and darted my tongue against the head, which made him jump.

After my release, we laid next to each other in orgasmic bliss. I asked him if he had sent the text to John and Sam. He laughed and said he had not, but based on how wet I was, he should have. I slapped him hard and called him a little shit. He showed me his phone and the text. It was still a draft. He then deleted it. He said he was going to keep the pictures just in case he needed to stop me from being an evil bitch in the future. I rolled towards him and whispered, "you know, that the next time we fuck, we are spinning the wheel, this does not change a thing." He lovingly grabbed me and told me I was still an evil bitch and that he was going to text the boys.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers