31st Floor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our hands are busy being clever with each other. We both can feel the heat building inside.

"I'm sorry, but my knees can't take this anymore." She stands and extends her hand to me.

I rise and take her in my arms, holding her close, reveling in the swell of her breasts against me, kissing her forehead. I have been hard since she pissed on me, but there is now a different need, a different hunger welling up in me.

I want this woman, not her stink or her ass or her pussy or her come or piss, I just want to be one with her. What she voiced about kink and partners is true for me too. There is no one left to challenge, to freak out.

There is a kismet to all this.

We step out of the tub onto the heated marble floor, dripping with piss. I spread two bath towels on the floor.

Her voice is pleading, rich with emotion. "I don't care what we do from here, just don't take your eyes from mine until we are done. I want to climax looking into you and want you to do the same for me. Can you do that Bill?"

My answer catches in my throat as I crouch and then sit on the floor, my legs straight out, my gaze locked on hers.

Looking down at me, she steadies her hands on my shoulders as she places her feet straddling my hips.

Squatting, Lisa lowers herself to the tip of my cock and ever so slowly takes me inside. She gives a little pursed lip smile and rises up again, just off my crown. She repeats this several times, coaxing the head of my cock to a dark purple. Then with a rather grandiose look of pity, slides halfway down my shaft and stops.

It is so warm inside her, her cunt caressing me. I know my eyes are begging hers, but I don't thrust into her, letting her continue the control of our union.

She rocks herself on my half immersed cock, knowing how badly, I want all of myself inside her. But I can also see her desire building.

Imitating a child's pout, she finally takes it all and her body weight on my pelvis feels wonderful, literally and emotionally grounding us.

Both of us lean back, braced on our arms. Her gym work comes to the fore as she begins to pump herself up and down on me.

"Oh shit! I forgot about the flower show going on down there!" Her eyes are twinkling, gleeful. "Don't you dare look!"

"I wouldn't dare." And that's the truth. I have fucked a lot of women, but there is a crazy vulnerable light in her eyes and I am mesmerized by whatever is going on inside them.

She keeps working her cunt up and down me, modulating her speed as I join in and begin thrusting, shoving myself into her. We start to reach what seems like a crescendo, but I can see a frustration building inside her.

She stops squat fucking me and settles back onto my pelvis.

"Oh, God, Billy, your cock feels so good, but I just can't come this way. The angles are all wrong. I'm so sorry, I thought I could, I feel so special with you, but I can't get there this way. Billy, will you make me come again? Just don't stop looking at me, baby."

"Lisa, your eyes are the sexiest things I have ever seen. Nobody has ever made me feel this way either. I'm with you baby, til the end of this. Just tell me what you need."

She lifts herself off my cock and lies back on the towel as I rise and kneel on all fours over her, never breaking our eye connection.

"Put your fingers inside me, you do that so well."

As I slide two fingers into her vulva, her hands begin to tease my balls.

Slowly stroking her G spot, I can see her pupils dilate with arousal. She is now squeezing my balls with one hand while the other slowly pulls on my cock.

"Closer, come closer." Her mouth is open now, the tip of her tongue lying on her lower lip. I move closer. My peripheral vision is gone, we are so close that all I can see are her eyes, nose and mouth. I can smell our piss on her breath and think back to each of us mining snot out of the other's nose.

It brings me to verge of ejaculating. I want to pour myself past her irises and drown in her pupils, imagining her ocular fluid pouring over me..............fuck Bill, ocular fluid? This woman has taken me to an edge of desire I have never known.

We keep stroking, squeezing and pulling each other.

"Oh, oh oh god, shit, shit, shit, this is happening too fast, oh, please stop, ohhhh DAMN IT this is too quick, I am going to come again, I am going to come now, put your cock back inside me, please, please come with me."

I feel her start to contract and her spew squirts out over my forearm. I pull my hand out as she quickly guides me inside, through the hot shower of her squirting. I immediately begin ejaculating inside her.

"Oh god, Billy, oh fucking Christ, I can really feel you, I can feel you throughout my body, just don't stop looking at me."

Buried inside her, I feel her spasming around my cock. She wraps her legs tightly around me. I cannot move. My cock and balls pressed hard into her. Lisa's cunt is plugged tight. My shaft is floating on gasket of her come that cannot escape.

The sensation is sublime. Our orgasms seem endless, but finally we both subside.

And yet we are not done, I am drowning in this woman's eyes and don't care, my control is gone.

Gradually, I float back up, out of her depths. First I can make out the rings of her irises, then the frames of her eyelashes, eyebrows, nose, lips and chin. It all begins to settle and her face appears in full. I slowly gather my breath and can see that she is doing the same.

"Oh, Jesus, you did it, you never turned away. God, I have never, ever come like that. NEVER! You were my lover, I felt you open yourself to me, not some guy relishing a kink. That hasn't happened to me in years. All the vanilla Tinder fellows wanted it but they were pathetic and I faked my way through a few of them. And the few occasional freak fucks never really connected. Sweet Billy, thank you!"

Her legs are still wrapped tightly around my waist as she looks at me with real tenderness and we stare at each other silently. Her eyes squint a bit and her face twists up and I realize she is trying to suppress a laugh. She fails and breaks out in a delightful peal of laughter.

A bit put off, I await her explanation.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you. I meant everything I said. I was laughing at myself. Because with all that I just said, I can't help myself...................I really want to taste that lotus chowder we just cooked up inside me, how about you?"

She had spoken my thoughts too! "Absolutely!" And we both laugh, our eyes still connected. I pull out of her as she brings her knees back to her chest. Pushing, she fills my cupped palm with a wet chowder of our love making, her squirt and my jizz.

I bring it to her mouth. "Time to let go." she says as she closes her eyes. I pour our soup into her open mouth and then plunge between her legs to eat the remainder from her.

Sliding back up her body, my cock slips inside her again as she wraps her arms and legs around me. We kiss, messy, sloppy, lazy licks of each other, all lips and tongue, eventually consuming all our flow.

"Bill, Bill, Bill. What the hell have you done to me?"

"Me to you? Lady, what the hell have you done to ME?"

We laugh but quiet down quickly as we again look into each other's eyes. Now, completely sated, there is still a deep, visceral channel moving between us.

But reality is pounding at the door -- She has her closing conference and I have a presentation to make. I can actually feel our conduit closing. A sad melancholy, inserts itself and even with the heated floor, we both begin to chill, only our joined genitals and bellies warm from the shared heat.

We both seem to be about to speak, to ask, to seek, is there something more here............ but neither of us do. She has always been a bit braver, stronger than I and she is the one to step up and help both of us avoid any messy, difficult discussions, any weird questions.

She breaks the groove by returning us to where we began, just two freaks who met on an elevator with a penchant for body odor.

"Before we wash this all away, what did you like most? Me, I am torn between my own snot and our piss. How about you?"

I shake my head, grateful for what we just had........ sad that this will be all there is.

"Definitely our piss. Thank you for taking us there."

We disentangle and she opens the shower door turning the faucet to steaming hot.

We wash away our lust, slowly soaping and scrubbing each other clean. We take my time. I wash and rinse her hair several times before massaging the conditioner into her roots. She gives me a wonderful double handed scrub on my back that rivals loofa baths I have paid for in Baden Baden or Tokyo.

We are diligent in our labors and Lake Meade drops at least an inch by the time we are done.

Pink and wrinkled we step out and vigorously towel each other dry. As she uses the hair dryer, I mop up the floor and rinse out the tub.

By the time her hair is dry, we no longer resemble the two stinkingly filthy, lascivious, wanton animals we were before stepping into the shower.

We remain comfortable with each other throughout the hour we spend washing ourselves and cleaning the room. But with each quarter of the clock, we are just a little bit more distant, until that intimate magic simply fades away.

I lend her one of the bathrobes to get back to her room as there is a lot of late check out activity in the hallway by now.

We don't exchange numbers and she checks out the next morning.

We never meet again.

But I don't get charged for her robe, so I guess she was right about the comp.

12