Saheb: The Beginning

Story Info
With promotion came transfer. His house came with a maid.
2.5k words
4.24
43.1k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MeriMerzi
MeriMerzi
39 Followers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first story and all criticism is welcomed. It has a slow start and I hope to write more parts. Hope to get a good response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got the well deserving promotion after two complete years of devotion and I was set to become the youngest Regional Head of a reputed company in India, with the promotion came the dreaded news of transfer. I had been made the regional head of Central India and had to transfer to new state. Even though it was not much of a challenge for a 28 year old but my plan after the promotion was to try and revive my relationship which had gone sour due to all the hours I put in work. Yes I had no life outside of work for a year; my ambition helped me through it.

Now that I was going to be single in a new city the only problem I had was how would I help myself with my sexual needs. Even though apps exist which help with hookups and companionship, I knew my chances to be slim there, as the location where I would be living in from now was a small city.

I saw her for the first time when I came out of my Jeep, she was standing at the gate with a garland, She welcomed me and introduced herself in broken English. Her name was Shalini she was dusky, maybe around 25 years old and she was fit and curvy not that I was checking her out but the way she had draped her saree made it obvious. She was supposed to be the care-taker/maid of the house.

I was allotted a house with all the luxury and more rooms that I could have taken care of alone; usually someone who was in his late thirties was promoted to my position and would have a family to occupy all the rooms. With me being bachelor I had no use of the other two rooms. As soon as I settled in I asked Shalini about her living accommodation. She pointed towards the backyard and tried to explain in English where she lived. To surprise her, I asked in my fluent hindi, Shalini mujhe hindi ache se aata hai tum hindi mein btao. (Shalini I am proficient in hindi, you can talk to me in hindi). She was elated and relieved, her eyebrows which held all the tension relaxed and she happily started talking to me in hindi.

She was given a room to stay in and outdoor toilet to do her business. She didn't like any of it and was wondering if it would be okay if I would let her go to her sisters place which was in the nearby village after completing her chores. I told her that if she wanted she can just take any of the other two rooms since I am the only one staying here. That's when I first noticed how she was addressing me, "Saheb, bhabhi ke anney ke baad jo karma vo mujhe rhne dengi vaha rhe lungi" (Sir when your wife arrives, whichever room she allots me I will stay there.). I told her I was unmarried and had no plans to settle for another 5 years; she was a bit taken back after hearing this.

She was fidgeting around all day whether or not to stay with me in this house with all luxury, stay below one roof with a single man or stay with her sister and avoid any chances of rumors. In the end she decided to go with luxury.

I had no plans to bed my maid nor had I let my eyes wander around her curvy body but every time she addressed me as Saheb in her sweet voice, I could feel blood flowing in my body, giving a twitch in my dick.

In only a few weeks, I realized how well Shalini carried herself around, she maintained high standards of cleanliness around the house, looked after the garden, the balcony and terrace, washed and ironed my clothes and cooked delicious meals. She would often join me in terrace after dinner as if she knew I would be happy to have some company, we would walk silently on the terrace for a few minutes and then I would smoke and she would sit in one corner and hum some melody in her soothing voice. I was happy to have her around and I knew she was happy with the amount of freedom I was giving her maybe that's when my eyes started to wander on her body for more time than was okay.

In the beginning she was very shy about staying with me but with each passing day she became more and more free. Earlier she used to apologize to her Saheb if she brushed my hands while serving me food, now she knew I didn't mind that. When I saw her eating her meal sitting on the floor one day, I told her to join me at the table from next time. She has been happy ever since, she told me that you are not like other Sahebs, I knew that it was compliment but I pulled her leg and asked, "Aise kya kardiya meine tumhe Shalini?" (Did I do something wrong to you Shalini?). Her reply was more witty than mine "Saheb aap jitney ache ho, agr aap kch krte bhi toh mein bura ni manti" (Saheb you are so good that if you would have done something, I would have not felt bad). I could only give out a shy laugh to that.

I used to go and play football with the neighborhood boys whenever I could and after coming home I would take of my shirt and relax for a while before taking a cold shower. One of those days I noticed she was lingering around me a lot, and in retrospect I realized she would do that every time I came back from a game and was cooling down shirtless. I decided to check whether or not I was right about that, I got up and walked to the terrace where we shared some strange bond of silence, where she had slowly given up her body to my wandering eyes. I was leaning on the terrace parapet and had already lit a cigarette, when she came up with her head down, she had no work in terrace she just came up to accompany me, and she sat down in the corner like always and started humming the familiar melody. Like always after a few minutes my eyes automatically landed on her breasts which tonight seemed to be heaving much more than usual, that's when I caught her looking at me and checking me out. Our eyes met, she stopped her humming and we kept our eyes locked for a while only for hers to shy away. She started to hum her melody again but she didn't stop looking at my bare upper body. That's when I knew I can have her but I wasn't sure if she was ready yet.

Our after dinner walks became longer and I started to stay shirtless around the house, I wanted to tease her more and I knew she was game when her modest but yet sexy way of draping saree changed to just sexy way of draping saree. She now started to wear it low waist with her navel visible. Her pallu didn't cover the entirety of her breasts like it earlier used to. Our eyes lingered more and more on each other and one day she caught me adjusting my boner and she said something which shocked both of us, "Arey Saheb rhne dete" ( Arey Saheb you could have let it be that way). She rushed out of the room after saying that and I had a hearty laugh. I readjusted my boner which was much more harder now, and walked to the kitchen and asked her, "Abhi theek hai?" (Is this okay now?). She nodded her head shyly.

One day after work I was feeling really horny, I came home to my sexy and playful maid and decided to check how far things can go. She joined me at the dinner table after serving me, we usually sit on the opposite ends, maybe she felt like maintaining distance at the beginning and had to keep up with it now to make things seem normal. I asked her to sit beside me, she did that at once. Now we were at arm's length or rather at legs length, because I had placed my feet above hers and was slowly moving it upwards, as soon as I reached bottom of her calf, I put my palm over hers softly, we made eye contact and I asked her, " Ye theek hai? Agr tumhe sahi ni lg rha toh mein ruk jaunga". She just nodded, she meant yes but I stopped and said sorry. That's when she put her palm over mine and pressed softly saying yes in her way, but I wanted to hear her say. I told her, "Jab tak tum khud se bolti ni ho tab tak mein kch ni krunga" (As long as you don't say it, I won't do anything).

We ate rest of the dinner silently, she was too shy to say anything. Like always dinner was followed by a walk in terrace, she joined me there. This time I didn't take my shirt off, I didn't lit my cigarette and walked in after a while, she followed me and in the stairs she finally spoke, " Saheb ruko, Mujhe bhi mann hai pr mein..."( Saheb stop, I am in mood too but...). I asked her, "Tumhe sharmane ya darne ki zarurat ni hai" (Don't be scared or shy). She said, "Saheb mein taiyaar hun" (Saheb I am ready).

I had a feeling she would be ready by now and to be safe from any accusation in future, I had already started recording our conversation in my phone. I climbed up the stairs closed the terrace door and pushed her onto it and trapped her between my arms. I came close to her, our lips almost ready to touch; I asked her, "kis cheez ke liye ready hai?" (What are you ready for?). She fumbled with words and finally said,"Apke ke sath sone taiyar hun"( I am ready to sleep with you). I asked her why to which she replied because she likes me and that I was a good person. I didn't hold back anymore or rather I couldn't, ever since I had started checking her out during our time in terrace, I knew she was one hell of a woman. I started like a gentlemen by kissing her tender and juicy lips, my hands first held her beautiful round face while we enjoyed our kiss. Then slowly they made their way downwards, I stopped kissing her and looked at her and we locked our eyes, my one hand found her neck and I started to choke her softly at first. As my other hand reached her breasts and felt them I increased pressure around her neck. My hand had reached her midriff that's when I pulled her pallu off of her. I pulled her close to me with my hand still on her neck, and pushed her back onto the metal door, I knew she had surrendered herself to her Saheb and I was not going to be gentle always. When she crashed onto the metal door, she was a bit shocked but I could see she liked it rough. I put my hands on the top of her blouse and tore it off her tits. There they were perfectly firm tits looked like chocolate globes with a dark areola that faded into her dusky skin tone and an erect nipple which even though not red was cherry on top. I kissed her again with more passion and was glad she reciprocated back with equal ferocity. I broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck, I turned her around, her back was to me and I started kissing her nape while my hands went lower and squeezed her pear shaped ass. I spanked her ass and she let out a moan for the first time till now it was just heavy breathing and frantic hand movements. I spanked her again and she moaned with her sweet voce making my dick twitch. I pressed myself onto her bending myself so as to push my dick between her ass cheeks. She felt it and she addressed me as Saheb softly between her moans.

I decided to take her there on the staircase; I took my dick out tore rest of her garments away, applied some saliva on my dick and pushed inside her pussy from behind. She was warm and wet, her being moist was the only thing that helped get my 7" dick inside her tight cunt. I started with a few small strokes, then I started full length strokes at a slow pace her moaning was turning me on so much. She was not speaking much other than whispering or moaning Saheb. After a few more strokes I started to slam into her, I started to choke her, and pulled her face towards me and kissed her a little, and again started to fuck her hard from behind. I asked her to look at me. Her hands resting on the metallic door, her legs spread, my hands around her neck choking her, her face had a look of desire which was being fulfilled with the dick inside her pussy. I pulled one of her legs up and placed it on the staircase railing, which provided me more access to her pussy, I looked down to have a look at what I was slamming into and realized she had one of the prettiest pussies I have her fucked, brown fat lips with perfect pink inside. We kept going in that same position for 10-15 minutes and when I was about to cum I took my dick out and spurted it on her ass. I spanked her after that and asked her, " Maza aaya tumhe?"(Did you enjoy?). To which she replied, "Haan Saheb"(yes, saheb).

We walked back to our dining area, she had her torn clothes in her hand she playfully asked, "ye kapde kyun phad diye, mein utar deti na" ( why did you tear my clothes? I would have taken them off). To which I replied, "Arey tumhe naye kapde dila dunga tension mat lo." ( I will buy you some new clothes, you don't have to worry) A smile appeared across her face she knew even though I was rough with her a few minutes ago, I was a good man who would take care of her.

MeriMerzi
MeriMerzi
39 Followers