All Comments on '32 Arcadia Avenue - the Cougar'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Very good start, personally, I've always thought that a woman with a bit of experience, i.e. mid-forties is much better than any young newby. Being of that age myself and having daughters in their early twenties, I can see myself asking them if they know of any spare fit, young studs they are willing to share. Never heard of a `screaming eagle' though, that's a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading order?

Usually I can discern the reading sequence by post date, but I have a doubt in these "?? Arcade " posts,

A. Are they related in certain order?

Or,

B. They are not related, tea as I am interested?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Addendum from the reading order post

Numbers preceding the alphabetic titles indicate the order?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading order - it may be worth reading the first paragraph in italics as the author quite clearly states they are NOT a series.

DirtyOlMan1954DirtyOlMan1954about 2 years ago

Nice story development. I think the cougar might get tired of young stuff and find an older gentleman that can really sow here a thing or two...may a couple of older men.

eroticauthor65eroticauthor65about 2 years ago

Fantastic story.....brought back very happy memories of some of my experiences with older ladies as a young sailor in Plymouth....

Longshnks69Longshnks69about 2 years ago

Again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't care to read any of them, because I don't know anyone who lives IN a street!

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyover 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous - Regarding living 'in a street' as opposed to living 'on a street'.

In British English it is common to say that you live "in a street" whereas living "on a street" is an American phraseology.

AdenzenoAdenzenoabout 1 year ago

This needs a sequel!👍👍

Petedesire1966Petedesire19669 months ago

This is a great story. The writing makes you feel like you're inside Lorna's holes, fucking her senseless. I love the way Lorna's sexual identity and need to be fucked evolves we go on this sexual journey with her. Can't wait to read more of your wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i gave this a 4...liked the story,,kind of,,,not into anal or "screaming eagle" straight forward stroke tale,, with no emotion or feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...