32 Arcadia Avenue - the Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soaked as my finger teased my clit and as I built towards an orgasm the doorbell rang. Pulling my robe back around me I opened it to see Danny standing there with a big smile on his face. Standing behind him was his twin brother Sean along with three other lads around about his age. Just seeing so much young cock filled me with such excitement and I knew that tonight was going to be particularly special. The robe was tight against my breasts and my nipples were outlined as they tried to poke holes through the silk.

"Well," said Danny slipping his hand inside my robe and caressing my nipple with his finger and thumb, "Looks like you ready for your screaming eagle. I think you'll enjoy it." As he said the last words his hand moved from a caress to give my nipple a sharp tweak making me moan with pleasure.

"I know she will enjoy it," said another lad laughing who I knew from Besties as I had sucked him off in the car park before.

I could feel my body getting hotter and as they stepped into the house I slipped off the robe that I had been wearing revealing myself naked before them. I felt so horny and aroused that I started to rub my clit with one hand while tweaking the nipples with the other, much to the obvious delight on their faces.

"I think she's definitely ready for it," said Sean as he rubbed his hand over my ass and then slapped my rump making me murmur with pleasure.

They followed me upstairs to my bedroom and the comments of how fine my ass was and how they were going to fuck me senseless were driving me insane. When we got to my bedroom the lads quickly divested themselves of their clothing, standing there revealing a nice selection of cocks in various states of arousal. Dropping to my knees I started to manipulate and suck the five of them bringing them all to full hardness.

"Okay guys I think she's ready to try the screaming eagle," laughed Danny.

My mind was racing I wondered what the screaming eagle could be but at the same time knew that it would involve five young cocks penetrating me, something that I totally enjoyed.

One of the boys lay on the bed holding his erect cock by the root in a clear invitation for me to ride it.

"Okay," Danny said, "Time to get Sean's cock deep to start."

I straddled Sean in a reverse cowgirl position looking at the boys as I felt the tip prod at my pussy lips. Taking a deep breath I relaxed and pushed myself onto it letting out a groan of pure pleasure as he penetrated me deeply. Placing my hands on his thighs I started to ride up and down while looking at the boys. The room filled with the sound of my juices and lifting fully up I made sure they got a good view of his juice coated cock plunging in and out of my wetness.

"Time to take it in your ass," said Danny.

I love anal so was more than happy to comply with his command. Lifting myself up I positioned the head of Sean's cock that was coated with my juices. I let out a deep guttural moan as I pushed downward embedding it deeper and deeper into my bowels until he was fully home. I felt his hands pull me gently backwards until my back was lying on his chest.

Another boy positioned himself between my thighs and I felt him probe at my pussy before sinking deep into my wetness. If there was one thing I enjoyed more than pure anal it was double penetration and already I could feel my orgasm starting to bubble up.

"I think I deserve to get your talented mouth," laughed Danny as he stood above my face and presented his cock to my lips. As his cock entered my mouth and I started to suck, I heard him say, "Okay Lorna now is the time for the wings of the screaming eagle. Hold out your hands and grab the two cocks on either side of you. Make sure that they get as much enjoyment as I am about to."

As Danny started to fuck my face I reached blindly for the cocks on either side and grasping them I started to work them with my hand. The guys in my ass and pussy started to drive in and out making me groan and moan with ecstasy.

The sensations in my lower body were driving me to the heights of orgasm when suddenly I felt the guy pull out of my pussy and start to press his cock in my ass. I was unable to protest that they would not be room as my mouth was full of Danny's cock and as the man trying to join his friend's cock in my ass pushed harder my screams were muffled. Finally, the boy was successful in inserting his cock into my ass alongside his companion's and as the second head slipped inside Danny pulled his cock from my mouth allowing me to scream.

"ARGHHHHHH... Oh my fucking God," I shouted at the top of my voice.

"Now you know what a screaming eagle is," said Danny as he pushed his cock back into my mouth and down my throat, ignoring my gagging. He grabbed my head as he wound his fingers into my hair before he started to fuck me hard.

I was going totally crazy at this point, my ass was burning yet at the same the pleasure rushing through my body was incredible. I heard Danny grunt and thrust even further into my mouth until his balls touched my chin, cutting off the air to my lungs. Then suddenly he pulled out and as I gulped air into my tortured lungs he grabbed his cock and started to wank himself until he spurted into my face. At the same time, I worked the two cocks in either hand bringing them to a climax and their seed joint Danny's splattering my face. The two men in my ass were both thrusting deeply making me moan and writhe as they pumped their seed deep into me.

I was still trying to catch my breath as the boys withdrew and Danny looked at my cum splattered face with a touch of concern on his face. "Are you okay Lorna as that was one hell of a performance?"

I could feel the cum dripping down my face and out of my ass which was on fire and managed to say. "The only thing that would have made it better would have been for all of you to have gangbanged me first."

"See you next week then," laughed Danny as he left.

12