All Comments on '32A'

by G-String

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It!

Once a x-dresser in my early/mid-teen, I relived some of my advnetures through this story. Though, I really wished that I had a participating partner like Cindy and James here.

A heart warming tale!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

Heartwarming. When a person find their soulmate life is wonderful. My wife is OK with my dressing and over the years have met several CD's whose wives are OK with it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful story

I am a CD and my new wife knows and likes it. I hope this story is a true one because it's very inspiring. Good luck in your marriage and in life and thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Romance and Discovery.

This is a well written story that is really more toward romance and discovery than to the erotic. Having said that, there is definite sexual tension and play between the main characters.

A very interesting story.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Nice.

A very nice story. I really liked it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHICH TWIN HAS THE TONY

WOW a double/triple/quadruple coming out for all concerned. Didnt understand siza 37 in shoes\ TK U MLJ LV NV

d

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TRANSLATE THE FOLLOWING

d.t.q. coming out. It seems all the people have a different agenda, and coming out not always mean "THE CLOSET" but in securing and realizing their potentials. I try to make comments concerning the story and not be a critic, or to critique on the individual performance of the author or the content of his/her story. While every story does not rate a 5 or a 1, so with the subject matter most of these are usually a 3, with an occasional 4 and 2. Not that they are all vanilla in context, but some are more interesting than others. Every reader has their own personal likes and dislikes or favorites or non favorites and it is up to them how to appreciate each story on its own merit. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very, very sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Romantic

I couldn't put this story down,it is so romantic

It is such a turn on and not erotic "porn"it kept my interest.

I would love to have lived this story and have met a "Jasmine"

I hope you are still together

Thankyou

John P.

Deedee1946Deedee1946about 5 years ago
32A

Really unusual transgender story with a beautiful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was 15 I decided to wear a bra to school whenever we didn't have gym days. I never got caught; but, wish I did.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

WOW !

This story really drew me in right from the start.

Other than taking breaks for human needs, I read with excitement from start to finish.

Actually I did not even think of it as Erotica. It was so close to what life can be for young people.

Though I do give the story praise as a wonderful story, I do feel that I have to mention there were quite a few faux pas's of jumped lines, sometimes requiring looking back to one line to be sure how it was connected to the next.

I would think a good "slow" proofreader could do a great deal to increase the flow for the reader, thus

encouraging the author to stop relying on the word "and" as a conjunctive while realizing there are so many, much better words or phrases to be used to slide from one sentence into a conclusion of the first part of the sentence. Or to jump from one topic to another. Sometimes a single word can do the trick. While other times a simple small phrase will get the job done.

I do not say these things as a chastising ! I say them as constructive criticism, hoping the author will benefit in their further writing ability.

Not every reader is looking for the quick, outrageous, stammerings about leaping spurts of cum or the ridiculous sizes of penises slapping cheeks, or the totally impossible thrusting of a massive, rock hard, glistening meat shaft, plundering deep into a human throat !

Have you any idea of the practice and preparation needed to actually deep throat a penis ?

I have been working on it for longer that I care to admit !

But that 18 inch, double headed, flexible representation of the human male phallus, slides further and further down with every attempt.

Now back to the show.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD5812 months ago

I love your story. I like happy endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userG-String@G-String
I started reading erotic novels when I was around 12. The first one I read was titled "Autobiography of a Flea" that I found in my dad's safe. An unnerving topless venture prompted me to write my debut semi-fictional story Yukiko. I trust that readers can tell wh...