38yr old Milf Encounter

Story Info
Milf sex and BDSM.
1.3k words
4.2
15.3k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers

I'm standing bent double, my hands are tightly bound behind my back. My bindings are attached to something higher forcing me to bend over.

A spreader bar is connected to my ankles, the ball gag in my mouth is forcing me to dribble. I can't see, there's a leather blindfold over my eyes.

I feel my heart beating faster, I'm full of anticipation. My trimmed fanny is dribbling with excitement from the predicament in which I find myself.

I've been in this flat no more than an hour. In that time, I've sipped a little red wine and kissed my new friend. She was gentle, her caresses light and fleeting. Another woman found on a dating site.

She's felt my legs, my thighs were stroked by her fingers, lighting the fire of lust within. She was stoking the fire between my legs with each gentle stroke. I didn't resist, my legs opened naturally giving as much unfettered access she wanted.

As usual I submissively gave myself over to her. I undid her white blouse, I was flustered and taken aback by the gorgeous view of her huge rack, trapped behind her tight black bra.

I took a sip of my wine and put my glass down on the table by the sofa. I gazed at her tits. She looked so pretty, 10 years older than me, her makeup is subtle, her thin lips are so red with glossy lipstick and so kissable.

When she smiles, her mouth draws seductively across her face. Her blonde hair is held up by a large clip at the back of her head.

Her tits are like big bouncy pillows. So inviting.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to have to dive in." I laugh nervously with pure excitement.

It's my first time getting to play with a rack of this size. My nether regions are buzzing sending floods of fluid between my legs.

My hands squeeze her huge bra clad mams and I put my face right between them. I inhale a long deeply, and take a moment experiencing it all. I lick between her cleavage, and cover them in small kisses.

"Oh, my!" I say.

I look at her face she smiles that beautiful smile again, and sips her wine. She places her glass on the table next to her. I remove the blouse from her shoulders and kiss her neck up and down.

Reaching behind I unclip her bra. Those magnificent tits are now free, and drop. I take each one in my sticky palms and put my eager face back into them.

Her hand strokes the back of my head as she gently pushes me into her soft natural pillows. I lick more, her perfume smells nice but tastes bitter. I suck her nipples moving between one and the other.

The weight of each breast is incredible, the softness is inviting. I can't take my attention from them, I'm impressed and obsessed by these huge treasures.

Her nipples stand to attention, I flick them with my tongue, gently nibbling them as she quietly moans.

She grips the hair at the back of my head and pulls me back. We kiss passionately and enthusiastically. Our noses touch, my eyes closed I hold there, I'm not rushing this.

I feel her thighs through her tight black skirt. I sense her suspenders, and slide my hand under her hem. She stands and turns kneeling on the couch. I push her forward and hitch her skirt up.

The site of her lace black stocking tops on her white thighs is a sight to behold. Rolling her skirt higher her black panties cover her fat white arse. They are pulled up over her suspenders and I place my hands on her bare skin above her stockings.

I take pleasure in the smooth sensation and run my manicured finger over her stocking top. I rub my left hand over her silky pants from her arse to her cunt between her legs.

Gently I pull her knickers down, exposing the top of her arse crack, I cant wait to see more and roll the pants down mid bum.

I run a finger down her half exposed crack and massage the damp mound between her legs with my other hand. Its warm and calling for me.

I pull the rolled knickers down her thighs and she exposes her large backside to me. Her hole is pink, clean and ready for me. I don't need to be told what to do, I don't delay.

Her spread arse is as mesmerising as the tits I'd just devoured. I sink down kiss her cheeks, they're cold to the touch, unlike the boiling bald pussy I'm massaging with more vigour.

I run my fingers delicately over her hole, and she moans. She moans louder as I begin to lick the round pink shitter.

I push at the tight barrier with my erect tongue. She's becoming louder and she sinks her head lower. I finger her wet twat, there is no resistance to my prying digits in her cunt hole as I plunder with enthusiasm.

The arse starts to relax, and my tongue starts to enter the tight hot dirt box. I push and withdraw my tongue, gaining extra distance on my next tongue battering.

My fingers pump at the pink hot snatch, and my tongue fucks the smouldering pooper just above. I feel her start shaking, entering the throes of an orgasm.

I keep working away with my hand and tongue, its exhausting, but rewarding. My fingers are soaked as the flood comes. She collapses panting. I try and push my tongue further up her back passage. I want to see how far I can get my tongue in. My fingers rest in the sodden front hole.

Her hands come up and part her buttocks further to help my excavation. The walls of her arse are tight and they suck at my tongue. I feel the beads around her anus on my tongue, the taste is strong and pungent.

Her breathing starts to slow, and she pushes me away. My fingers are wrinkled from her soaked cunt.

Its not long before my black dress is off and on the floor. My soft middle aged body is completely naked, I love my hour glass figure, but I'm losing it with age, my bare legs are exposed, and my pink nipples are erect in the cold.

She's behind me, a blind fold is put over my eyes. I'm silent, I don't know what to say, I'm completely submissive. I feel a ball pushed into my mouth, there are holes in it, its like a practise golf ball.

Something is tightened at the back of my head. The ball is fitted tighter into my mouth, its hard to swallow, the saliva building in my mouth.

I feel her tie my wrists behind me, and I'm pulled to my feet. I'm still in my summer gladiator sandals, but my legs are being spread by her feet kicking them apart. I feel her drop down and bind my ankles, I can't close my legs.

My bound wrists are being pulled up behind me, its forcing my head down, and I'm bending over exposing myself completely.

The dribble is drooling from my mouth, I cant control it. I'm now not receiving any attention, I feel watched, but alone.

I'm waiting to receive some action. My holes, my tits, everything is aching for a touch. I want a little attention. My body is screaming for relief.

I can still taste her arse in my mouth. I want her face in my arse now, a finger in my cunt. A re-assuring touch anywhere. The wait is killing me, the wait swelling my genitals and my clit is throbbing.

I'm so turned on, I'm so ready for a fucking.

Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers