All Comments on '3rd Date Divorce Ch. 01'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

What was the purpose of this? The last line makes no sense. She doesn't want to be old, yet she's willing to risk a 26 year marriage? Based on her thought process and actions, I'd hope she has a brain tumor, or some other serious mental health condition otherwise she's just being a selfish slut and should be dumped at the curb just like a piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce the whore.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

cucks get one star

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

The story ended when he didn't consult his lawyer after her first date! She lost some of her respect for him and was ready for the second date...2*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Trying to hard to rush through plot points - 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. She wants sex with another man, but she needs to boil her husband/frog first. This marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More silly one page bullshit. How lazy are these new, so called, writers? 750 word BS, single page chapters, it's all crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not funny if that was intended - wimpy - 1* - glad you only wasted 750 words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking crap not loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, if the wife's going to start dating the husband should start dating as well. Mutually assured destruction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So this sounds like a pussy. All talk no action. Had my wife left i would follow and join them and explain how he may as well fuck her as the divorce is coming so she might as well make it worth it.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Call me old fashioned but a drink and a meal with the intention of getting fucked is not acceptable to most married men. Would thd wife feel the same if the husband went out with a young coed and fucked her? In the real world this marriage would be over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The world is full of spinless cunts. Your wife comes home and admits to letting another man feel her up? You slap her like the birch she is.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Feels like comedy, except it's not funny. Interesting.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Her attitude would have me talking to a lawyer quickly. And planning a bit more for the asshole. I hope this is only the opening chapter for a real story. As a complete story, submission,it is poor.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

The husband is already a cuck and a wimp. He has no spine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mmmmm. Will he man up? Or will he travel further down the cuck hiway??

.

The title suggests the former, but the trend on this board the last couple years is cuck-a-doodle-do!

.

Barely 3 ***

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Make the slut wish she was never born let alone growing old! Make lover boy wish he had never met her! So many enjoyable and delicious ways to accomplish this it just boggles the mind! Suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kick her ass to the curb

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

If she says she’d contact a lawyer, he’d be an idiot to let it slide. IMO, he should have sent her to sleep in the guest room, not given her sex, to make his point.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Why wait for the 3rd date? She was surprisingly honest with him and clearly stated her intentions. Call the lawyer on Monday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first instinct was to take you to task for only writing a few paragraphs and calling it a chapter. But, I think it makes sense. Three dates, three chapters. You could flesh out the characters and plot more, but as long as you follow through and finish it, I’ll let it go.

Brace yourself though for the personal attacks that are headed your way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Talk about a dumbass idea. Allowing her a first date was beyond stupid and instead of screwing her as a consolation prize he should find a good divorce lawyer and get the ball rolling to let her enjoy her single life before she becomes a lonely old lady.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Just another wimpy cuck story that seems to infest LW lately. Any man that allows his wife to go on a date with another man is a wimpy coward like the pathetic husband in this sad tale. She even called your bluff on seeing a lawyer. Grow a set of balls and tell her when she walked out the door for the first date her marriage was over. Is this wimpy husband British?? Sure sounds like it.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

WTF? absolutely no logic here...the Plot holes remind me of the Grand Canyon...

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"It was a first date." - "First date" implies more dates.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - just mentioning an interest in wanting a date with another man is emotional adultery.

However, actually going on the date, is Russian Roulette suicide at it's finest - this marriage is toast. There was little or no emotion, or feelings expressed in the dialog, so it is very dry and boring.

There needed to be yelling, screaming, threatening and a lot of theatrical drama to keep readers interested in your stories - ESPECIALLY in this Loving Wives genre. I have never met a man who has been married for a dozen or more years, who did not get extremely emotional, when confronted with his wife's cheating. In fact, I have placed myself between several couples over the years, who were hell bent on beating the crap out of their wife and/or the ASSHOLE.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Quirky and smart dialogue, but pls I hope you have it all written and post consecutively, I hate series that publish intermittently. Too much to remember you have to read over the previous chapters, etc.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

FTDS.

Sorry - finish the damn story. :) I'd read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What kind of cuck ass bullshit is this? First base, second base. Are you still in high school?? When she planned the first date she disrespected and cheated on her husband end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too short for a multiple chapter story. Not enough information about who these people were and how they got to this point. So many stories use this premise. You need to be clever with how you use it - this wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uh Huh...Necking in the car at the park a block away. Hhmmm. LP

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Divorce her now, save time and pain because her cheating will only get more blatant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get rid of the whore divorce her now and save Time having to do it later she is now just another used slut her time is up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sorry, stupid story. She's an unbelievable bitch, no way she comes up with this if they'd been married 26 years. Why didn't he tell her he was feeling old and go out to fuck someone younger as well. Just no aspect of this is slightly believable. Even fiction and fantasy should have some small inkling of real life.

jakie1jakie1about 2 years ago

What is wrong with you.........Finish the story!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

A tease of a story but well done. I would have hoped he had already booked the appt. with the lawyer.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Hit the road, Jack!

3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So she knows what a wimp he is or she would have not told him of the date nor called his bluff. He is willing to put up with her dating or he would have taken action right then and there.

Some else called it that there will be two more chapters.

Add cuck or flr to your tags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Odd dialogue

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Warning shot over the bow...

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Im sorry, but clearly all you did was cut and paste the usual, extremely brain dead wife (yes being THAT fucking dumb most likely makes her a south of the M/D Con) that everyone else uses in these stories.

Readers should be offended that you tried to pass this off as good. You little rightwing limp wristed beta boy cucks really need some help my dear sweet little sissy.

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958about 2 years ago

She's begging to get burned please see that she does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce. He just got sloppy seconds. Just doesn’t want to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cute dialogue, stupid conversation. Men just don't allow wives to date any more than wives let husbands date. Silly Concept.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

You’ve started a really good story but that’s all you’ve done—started it. Maybe you intend to add chapters and if you do that, okay. As readers, we’ve been left holding the bag so many times when writers stop where you have here and never finish the story, so I’ll withhold score a week or two see what you do. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And if you divorce her, then what? She'll date and so will you, even if takes some time. If you want to age together than the answer is different--you should date as well given that she opened the marriage.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

This is a great, well-written, and soooo nuanced little story!! Definitely a 'tween-the-ears writing effort. Loved the Shelly Berman allusion!!! 5/5!!! MORE like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
He's Already Lost Her, Is He Waiting For Sloppy Seconds?

A ridiculous plot if you are presenting normal human beings. She's shopping for a replacement, so what is this dumb shit waiting for? Oh, right, he's waiting because he IS a dumb shit, and apparently has been for most of their marriage. He hasn't talked to a lawyer yet, he doesn't have a separation agreement ready for her to sign? Fine, this brainless cuck deserves whatever his whore wife dumps on him, including the venereal disease she will eventually bring home. Hope she's on the pill. Thanks for the effort.

stinger82stinger82about 2 years ago

You have my interest. I hope part 2 comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pull out the slapstick, wait for him, crack his head a couple times and teach him that there are consequences to dating married women. Have an alibi and then start looking for a good attorney. Visit multiple good attorneys, in her close proximity, for advise just to make it hard for her to find a good one close by. Divorce the bitch asap. Also fuck her friends whenever possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what kind of crap is this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is only about one fourth pf a story, Finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey Lash2718r, are you going to share your frilly panties with the guy in this story? Is this story autobiographical? Does not matter is it was 6 years or 26 years, that bitch needs scrapes on her ass and shins from where he threw her ass out of the house, down the cement steps, across the cement curb and into the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If the husband is that fkn stupid to allow his wife to do that then he deserves what he gets

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Stupid story, the premise is ridiculous. Divorce on the first date, we all know that.

Please do not continue this sad tale, it’s just not worth it. Don’t leave your day job, you‘ll need it, you will not make a living writing this sort of story

Scores 1/5 and deservedly so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

divorce and she can fuck whom every she likes .anyway the way she feels ,why stay married.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

At least she’s honest about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just the initial conversation would lead to legal separation filed and served. A visit to the man trying to date my wife would be that night . I’d have said for my concerns I’d like to know where you would be and show up about an hour in . For me a calm conversation how I’m not ok with this and why he wants to date a married woman and as Leo get info on his marriage if there is one . I’d get up kiss my wife on her cheek shake his hand to get his defense down and clam and leave with a hard smack across his face . If he responds than we fight if not point was made. There would definitely be no sex when she returned if ever again because I probably could stay married because trust would be gone forever. Good story however

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

Cucked after first date. 1*

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 years ago

I don't like it, but will reserve final judgement until I have read all of it.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Nope, not my cuppa. Not a topic for jokes/wisecracks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weird

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Terrible

Bull no respect for husband, he should have already consulted a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Idiot husband. dump the cheating, betraying skank slut today! She'll only push it harder now that she knows you're a sissy wimp. Can't believe he didn't follow them from the restaurant and take baseball bat to her boyfriend. Just terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

how ?

how could this have such a high rating ? She wants to go out with another man , fine file for divorce and she can go with as many as she wants to whore with

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop late in life. Is the World getting worse?

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

I won't bother to read any more of your rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unrealistic dislikable femdom fairytale

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Such an unrealistic story. He allows his wife to go on a date, finds out she's having sex with the guy even if it's not all out fucking, & still keeping her? Worse, she's already going for a 2nd date. Then she tells her husband that he should see a divorce attorney even tho she doesn't want a divorce. However, she's indicating that she'll be seeing that guy, & maybe others, in the near future. How stupid a story. Not reading any others; 2nd story less than good. Bob

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Your right humorous it was,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlash2718r@lash2718r
Husband 60+ years. Father of three. Grandpa of two. Retired math professor.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES