3rd Party Fun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please give it to me," I plead wanting, needing more of them all over me, to feel them, to see them, some sort of release from this slow, sexy torture.

"Give you what my love?" Zach whispers and I feel another lick over my other nipple at the same time Justin or Zach I've lost track blows onto my pussy.

"I need more," I gasp. My pussy is tingling, I am so close to cumming.

"More of what?" Justin asks. I arch my chest up, then my hips wanting to make more contact with these sexy men.

"Of you. Give me your dicks!" I exclaim. Someone's lips brush over mine.

"Oh you will get them babe," Zach assures me.

Hands grasp my thighs hard and spread them apart. Finally, we are getting somewhere. He licks the sides of my thighs. His finger grazes over my lips spreading them apart but he doesn't put his finger in me.

"I want to feel your fingers in me." No sooner do I ask and he plunges his finger in me. I moan loudly and someone puts my breast in their mouth, the other hand is twisting and teasing my other nipple. I'm about to implode and then it all stops; the fingers, the teasing of my breasts.

"MMM you guys are killing me."

"We are not done with you yet Sexy," Justin remarks. I can feel someone's dick rub against my pussy. Their head feels thick, it slides up against my clit and then moves down, almost entering me. Again, I arch my hips. Large hands grab my hips and hoist them up higher. His head is doing circles around my pussy, it feels so good. I feel another dick against my chest. Someone grabs my tits and they slide their cock in between. The tip of their cock bumps my chin as it moves up and down. I move my chin down and as I feel the cock move up I flick my tongue out and give the head a nice big lick.

I feel the other dick start to enter me. My pussy clenches as I feel every inch of his impressive length. He pushes it all the way until I am filled with him and then pushes it even deeper. I moan but then feel the other cock on my lips. I lick around the head and then down the shaft before putting it all the way in my mouth. Someone releases the pins on my wrist and I hoist myself up to get a better angle. I grab the base of this dick and plunge it deep down my throat. I hear them moan. The blindfold comes loose over my eyes and I shake it off.

There in front of me with his sexy cock in my mouth is a very nude, hot Zach. I look down and I see Justin kneeling with his hands on my hips and his huge dick in me. He too is completely naked and also super-hot. Justin looks into my eyes and starts to pound me. His rhythm is fast and his fingers dig deeper into my ass. Zach fingers intertwine in my hair as I moan against his cock and quicken my pace. We all find our rhythm and I can't stop admiring how sexy this all looks. Justin and Zach are moaning and the sound of it exhilarates me. I can feel their dicks grow in me as they get close.

Zach takes his other hand and reaches for my clit. He presses down on it and my orgasm hits me like a thunderous attach. I cry out as my insides pulse and writhe with every remarkable wave of climax. My pussy clenches hard on Justin's dick and he cries out as he starts cumming in me. Zach pushes himself all into my mouth and I can taste the hot liquid that comes spurring down my throat as he too releases himself. Justin's dick throbs with each release of cum and each time it does my orgasm hits me harder. We all collapse shortly after in one sexy, sweaty, slightly sticky mass.

After a little while, Justin slides out of me. He stands up, and in the candle light he is all muscle and shadows, his cock his still partially erect and glistening with my wetness and his cum. He walks over and opens a door. A soft red light illuminates an enormous bathroom. There is a huge jacuzzi and a walk-in shower with three shower heads and benches.

"Care for a shower," Justin offers and wiggles his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. I look over at Zach beside me and we smile at each other. This night just keeps getting better.

12