All Comments on '4.75 Seconds'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments
ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon16 days ago

Funny story...and fuck you for taking a shot at Flint.

eimages911eimages9112 months ago

The first thing that she says to her hubbie when she finds out that her BF is being transferred is "you prick" . Its a no for me. There is no respect in the marriage from the cheater, she is only sorry that she got caught. Only stay for the kids and get a post-nup for when she strays again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ugh. No thanks. In order to cheat on someone, you have to, at a minimum, lie, deceive, abuse their trust all the while not caring about their feelings or the wellbeing of your kids. This spells C O N T E M P T. Notice all of the comments from the last 3 months are the same.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WOULD BE A FIVE EXCEPT FLINT IS NOT IN NORTEAST.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bringing him home was the end of marriage plain and simple no reconciliation whatever, cheating slut showed no remorse only sorry she was caught.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, what might have made it better for me would have been the MC still fucking the wife once or twice a week while teaching for someone new to make love with.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Could have forgiven her one fuck, but bringing him into their home and their bed for fuck number 2 would have have been the end of it for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Meh, bitch got off too easily. The punishment did not fit the crime. Personally use part of the payout to hire a hitman and be done with her. Harsh but fair in my eyes.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Good story, but this cheating bitch doesn’t deserve reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Have to say I would never have touched her again. Forgive with time, but just declare an open marriage and find another love interest until the kids are gone, then the Big D. Bringing the lover to the marital home would be the ultimate disrespect. Because having known, there would be no going back in your mind that the home might as well be the local No-tell Motel.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Good one!! Thanks for a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A foolish story. The man starts strong then folds completely.

Knowing he was going to get the settlement he should FIRST have divorced her, THEN collect the settlement, outed the dude and then set her up. During the divorce pay everything as the court demands. Then pay off child support for the duration. Do not agree to let her take the kids out of state.

Without a job she can no longer take care of the kids. House gets sold, he has a new house and HE is the custodial patent.

She winds up in the gutter and he's free.

Taking back a cheater is emotional suicide. Her, "I'm sorry" is meaningless. SHE willing deceived him and fucking the guy in his bed is beyond forgivable. This story torpedoed itself and I can't understand why the author wrote this. He's better than this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I feel that stories like this show how truly weak of character the man was in the first place. By staying and not even trying to properly reconcile, he’s cruelly punishing her, and hurting his children’s upbringing.

Truly, he was only ever a good man/husband during fair weather.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Besides the fact polygraph test questions have to be yes/no for them to work, you got another guy being a coward and handing over his honor, self-respect, and piece of mind to stay in a relationship without trust, respect, or honor. There is a difference between living with divorced parents and living in a broken home. The effect of living in a broken home is ten times worse on children's health and welfare than just a divorce, so staying "for the kids" is not good advice in situations where love, respect, trust, and happiness are damaged or no longer present. Portraying men as week wimps who so easily are manipulated is a destructive.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

4 Stars as I would have left the cheating cow . But that is my Opinion and does not matter . I bet he will be wondering every time she goes to the store if she is cheating on him

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why? Have to address the cause of why she cheated or it's hopeless. She'll do the same, lie to his face and fuck other men. It's already over and done. Stick a fork in it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
story ages well

IMHO the demarcation line was crossed when Lisa invited her boss to fuck her in there marital bed...hard to come back from that...

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

All authors, please stop with lawsuits against company by betrayed husband. They have no standing to sue.

Flynt is not in northeast. I think you got NJ mixed up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s not just you. 80-90% of the authors on literotica do the same. That is after the discovery the husband receives numerous emails/texts from the unfaithful mate. And the husband trashes them. And this often continues. Yes he is angry but that doesn’t excuse stupid! Maybe because I was in service for 20 years where they beat into your head,”Know thy Enemy”, Every scrap of information is important. Some little thing may be the most important. Let’s just address recorded phone calls. She may use the very same words but the tone of her voice may indicate a change. Lastly you authors are forgetting the readers. I’m sure there are more like me that are trying to figure the ending before we get there. By you denying us this info you deny us info to help us guess the ending. That’s part of the fun of reading your stories.

SignedBTWSignedBTW10 months ago

Is It Safe

To drink the tap water in Flint yet? If not, it's another way for Rick to get lead poisoning without going to prison.

/

Even if it were true when they were caught and she insists that it was only the second time, it wasn't going to stop there at two times now was it?

/

Polygraph questions have to be only yes or no type of questions. It's really only voodoo science at best, even one of the co-creators of the original device didn't believe that it really worked. I suppose that's why the government still uses it in many situations. I would have liked to know what the answers were that he didn't really like even though he thought she passed the test. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nicely Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No discussion of why. Clear sexual harassment case. Lot more effective than alien of affection but requires her buy in. Did she think he would leave Rock alone? Lastly polygraphs don't work like that. Need yes or no questions. He also needed a longer list. Main thing would be to ensure this was the second time only. And no other men or times with Rick. Was she pressured fir her job? Did she have an emotional affair with Rick? Would she support the MC against Rick? And then go to counseling to dig into why and how to work on rebuilding trust. Also a joint admission that their marriage had gone stale. And why all the behavior changes last two months. Without counseling they have no shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bullshit. To the story and to roadwarrior one below.

Modern no fault divorce?

Joint custody. And in almost every case joint ownership of the house means it's sold and proceeds split between the two of them.

The days of paying for a house you don't live in and guaranteed mom gets full custody are over you morons.

And I have news for you. Judges don't like it when fully employed spouses with years and years of work experience all of a sudden become unemployed and without income conveniently at the time of divorce.

They wouldn't count her as "a stay at home mom" with 10 years experience with job career and income. The judge would say "sorry you lost your job, but have an education, training and capability. Get re-employed...hopefully you'll be earning what you did before. Because that's what I'm basing this settlement on. Your earning history and potential."

Welcome to modern day no-fault divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous pointed out the problem with your story: "Well the slut will find another fuckboy over time."

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[10.04.23]

Short 'n' Sweet!

11/10!!!!!

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Bof. Où est le BTB ? C'est vraiment une mauviette.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well the slut will find another fuckboy over time

RoadwarrioroneRoadwarrioroneabout 1 year ago

Kick her the curb. Not a smart move

She unemployed and would be considered a stay at home mother now . If she or him file for divorce, he pays alimony and child support for 6-8 years

You anons. as Forrest Gump would say “stupid is as stupid does”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Level the playing field? Did i miss him fucking the three women from the office? Or any other women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was pretty good up til the end where it just petered out. ⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope not way after the settlement would take her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A jury 'wouldn't still be out!!!' Sorry sport, but you loose! You are a loser. You should have bought her a bus ticket to Flint, Mich..

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuckoo ahe fucks around and he takes her back....nope

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

She still effed around and got away with it. No9excuses

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started out so good, nice reveal of the cheating wife. Nice job ruining the boss and grabbing some money. Gotta at least be told some, if not all the answers, then emotions could have come out for another page or two....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short lome your cock.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Short and sweet, I'm sure I said that before but what the hell I'm not a writer. Sure wished I has a comback like he did she she got caught. No excuse for cheating, you want strange? Don't get married. Marriage is boredom waiting to happen if you're relying on sex. There is much more to a marriage than the overated passtime of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story. it's just to bad in real live it doesn't work out that good..

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Pro forma and boring.

Your characters are caricatures. Your plot is a worn out cliché.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Way too quick. Weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was lazy writing if I ever saw any

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. But, you obviously took some literary license, in regards to the polygraph/lie detector test. The questions asked in those tests have to have 'yes' or 'no' answers. Still, overall, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If your goal with writing is to "exorcise the demons" of your first two marriages, I don't know how this quasi-reconciliation story does it. The fact that he can't decide what to do is a decision, and it's the wrong one to stay with her.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Since he made a point of saying he didn't like a couple of her polygraph answers... Now I want to know what her answers were.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Even if it WAS only the second time, it certainly wasn't going to be the last if they weren't caught.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

An ok story, but his polygraph stunt was BS as they are more theatre than science. Some of the questions were invalid too I think as they can’t be given a discreet single value answer. Ami the kids dad yes or no. Simple answer. Who is on your mind during sex a or b? Simple answer. I don’t think anything requiring an elaborate answer works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Load of bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He sued the company for what does he have any idea how many lawyers a company can get an the best an as for evidence no one will speak out against a company they work for they won’t risk there livelihood for some guy they hardly know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A dumb story full of even dumber cliches that only exist on literotica.

Seriously, these literotica authors have got to stop with the stupid husband-suing-the-company-bullshit. It doesn't have a fucking leg to believability to stand on. The wife might, and I stress might be able to sue for harassment but that's it. The husband can't do shit.

The same goes for the alienation suits. Sure, I'd like for them to not be a legal joke, but that's not the current reality. So, unless the author explicitly creates a world where those kinds of lawsuits actually mean something a bit more than the value of the paper they're printed on, this stupid cliched trope needs to die already.

For that matter, I'd also like it if they stopped with the woe is the husband divorce bullshit. Sure, it's not totally fair right now, but it is a damn sight better than whatever decade think the legal system is currently in.

The only thing stupider than the points above is when the writers have the husband leave and not talk to the cheating wife for days, weeks, or months on end.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed This story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He got fucked over by his wife's affair then by the stupid-assed divorce laws. They should be modernized where the woman doesn't automatically get the house, children & $$$ for them, even perhaps if she's cheating. That being said, good for him filing on the job & not being a pushover. But he's going to have to watch her closely, tracking her movements & phone, etc., which's needed for any cheating spouse.

A nice story but I wasn't grabbed. 3 stars. -- Bob

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Only positives I see is the money and Rick's transfer. As for the cheater getting to stay. I guess this happens more than one would think. One last comment. The story seemed to saunter along with little vim or vigor. BTRH...

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

This one really fell flat for me.

The fact the husband kept her isnt shocking, many do stick together but as in this story the reality is few are ever the same after.

That said this really didnt do it for me. No idea why, it just didnt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Flint is not in the northeast. Not even northeast michigan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jury still out on keeping her or not. Hmmm what she planned to do on their anniversary??? Dump her! LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why two star? Because the slut wife still around. Got scott free. What kind of freaking law we have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Despite the criticism, has a ring of truth to what happens to a marriage when either one cheats. The mother gets the children most cases because the father normally has to earn the bacon (and has the better paying job - maybe time for men to demand women are paid the same rate for the same work, that way they can stay at home for when the kids come home from school? just a thought fella's)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4.75 seconds to kill a marriage, yet they are still together? Defeats the purpose doesn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only happy in this ending is the 'Fuck Rick' part. The rest is just sad sack.

oldcdoldcdover 2 years ago

great story good for him, brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you could write a whole epilogue i am always curious how the cheater justifies it to themselves people never see themselves as the bad guy so there has to be a way they justify it

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Obviously the creative writing course was a waste of time and money.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story, but it needed to be longer as the ending was inconclusive of what really happened after the polygraph, and what happened next in the coming months . 5 stars for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOT TOO BAD, NOT TOO BAD....

Spector30Spector30over 2 years ago

This is way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's an idiot. She'd divorce him for mental cruelty, take half of everything, including the Company payout money, the house and the kids. He'd be living in a crappy apartment. High price to pay.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

just as good the second time around I love these BTB and their help mate guys getting screwed. Especially now as I'm going thru my own private suffering that started 40 years ago,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way do I want her fired .. Then I have to pay for everything . Plus She will be a Bad influence on the Kids .

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

3 questions/comments.

1. You talk about a lie detector test, but don't share results :-(. Also the outcome could be used in potential divorce.

2. POST-NUP!!

3. Why is the husband always moving out of the bedroom. Kick the bitch out.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

No wrap up. Weak ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another pathetic RAAC story.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Needed to be longer .AAA++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too short to be a good story.

Bill

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

I thought is was a very good story and both the cheaters got what they deserved. The cheating wife got off pretty easy in my mind anyway. Why others think his wife has balls I don't understand. She was a cheater and there is no excuse and you can't take it back. A promise is a promise. The story was well written with a reasonable plot and method of dealing with the cheaters. The husband got a lot of self satisfaction and big chunk of change out of it. I wished my ex had done it like that, I'd be a rich man today!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Ricks wife

Had bigger balls than cuck boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If he didn't like all the answers..why weren't we informed of those answers..it an important part of the story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, Rick forgot one important item on his list - Post nuptial agreement. Cheaters with real remorse about cheating on their spouse puts their money where their mouth is with a post-nup with an infidelity clause where the cheater agrees to waive rights to an equal divisions of assets should the ever cheat again . A completely useless document if the cheater never cheats again, which of course, only the cheater has control over

Authentic reconciliation demonstrates real remorse with the accompanying shame and mortification and puts in the hard work of trust rebuilding without guaranteed reward. The cheater should be eternally grateful that you took them back and they get to keep their marriage and family intact.

Cheating is about entitlement. Being truly sorry is about humility. True remorse is a deep awareness that infidelity broke a sacred trust, and you are not owed reconciliation. That means the cheater doesn’t go first in anything for a loooong time. Real remorse understands that repairing a relationship after infidelity is a long haul with dubious prospects.

I can't say Lisa ever demonstrated any of the signs of real remorse about cheating on her husband and she felt entitled to the reconciliation. She hasn't learned any lesson about cheating except that she got away with it. That she won't ever forget.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

So he's a cuck with a cheating whore for a wife, and the dude's ex is the only one with any self respect?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

of course Rick's wife had more balls than any man in a Slirpuff story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A little too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ok for a short story..But: with a lie detecter test, there is no gray areas. she cannot give answers that he is not fully happy with, only the questions asked. The wife does not give explanations. she is allowed only to reply with a YES or a NO to each question.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Nice idea for some comeback.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 3 years ago

Another more realistic story by the author. The marriage was failing sadly the husband didn't realise until to late and the wife had started cheating. It would have been a more rounded story if we had something from the wife' viewpoint and perhaps something from the marriage counselling as well. As it was they, maybe, saved their marriage therefore there was love still in the marriage with both of them willing to try and stay together.

Really don't understand the comments from the scum trolls are their lives so miserable that reading a STORY about a marriage surviving seems to have them frothing at the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just another wimp and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

RAAC trash

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

I don't understand why all of your characters have to yell, scream, shout and make fools of themselves especially in the middle of restaurants or other public places. Normal speech is far more intimidating...try it sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The hell with this comments

He clearly didn't divorce her because it would hurt him more financialy, why everyone calling cuck? He fuck Rick's wife, made his wife fired, and used her as sex doll, he is the winner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dumbass

Retarded cuck

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Don't know

Don't know if I would take her back after the cheating. In fact I'm sure I wouldn't. Hope Rick doesn't drink the water.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

Not a bad story, on balance, but the punctuation is horrific. Plus it occasionally transitions from past tense to present tense and back again. How does this even happen?

The company would have insurance for misconduct by its employees, but I doubt they’d roll over so easily. And since the company is publicly held, they’d have to disclose that settlement publicly anyway.

Three stars, ‘cause I’m in a good mood.

ResmiHardinResmiHardinover 3 years ago
2*

He shouldn't have gotten back with her

Should of stayed in the guest bedroom for the kids benefit

Should of bought or gone out whenever he could of and had as many relations with women as possible

Should of killed fucktards career forever

Lied about only doing it twice, when they were giggling and all natural bouncing up the stairs, definitely more than twice.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

What a pussy with no self respect!

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 3 years ago

I like your stories in general but I cannot believe you had him stay with her after witnessing that. Does he have no self-respect ?

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Not for me, it ended in a hurry, or are we still waiting the end, yes I think we far

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
Not bad

But not good enough, it lacks something.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Great Story

Every time I read a story where the Wife isn't set on fire and dumped in a hole, the trolls come out. I often think they must not have been in a real marriage with kids or they wouldn't be so quick to judge, or to think it's so easy to break up a family.

They ignore how screwed the Husband would be in real life in a divorce, how hurt his kids would be (I know I've been there) and that real feelings aren't something you just toss away like an old penny, and it's really hard to deal with them, especially when it's concerning a spouse or kids.

Plus if things work out, he's got the high ground, and she's the grateful bitch who has to make it up to him forever. It's a scenario that only works as long as he's still got his balls and keeps her on her toes. This is the same advice regardless of the spouse's gender.

At the end, the Husband clearly said he wasn't certain about keeping her, but that he would see where it led. So he avoids being broke or hurting his kids for now, not the worst outcome. The worst would be him giving in, but that didn't happen here.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story. Gave it 5 stars!! This is what really happens when a spouse cheats. Keith had a little trouble dealing with this cheating at first but with the help of the three girls in the office, he recovered and made a great plan for going forward. For the comment of why would you keep a cheater, Keith kept his family together. He may one day be able to forgive Lisa and move on. But he stayed with her for the sake of the children. I am 67 years old but can still remember the day when i was 11 and my father left our home and divorced my mother. I still have pain about that and I suffered a great deal from that divorce. I heard them yelling and arguing for years previous to the divorce. I remember going downstairs and trying to get them to stop arguing. I felt for years that it was my fault or the fault of my 6 brothers and sisters that my mom and dad split up. But really it was because my mom cheated on my dad and he caught her at it. Great story!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous