4 Days 04

Story Info
Day 4.
2.6k words
4.76
4k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to him in his dreams. She seemed so real. He felt tremendous guilt, but she immediately calmed him. "Relax Martin," said his wife. "I know you have fallen in love again. That is what you should do. I am not jealous."

"She is so much younger, though, and her friend is younger still."

"I didn't say you haven't been a dirty old man, I just said I wasn't jealous. I know what you like. She gives you that chance. I'm sorry that I never did. You must go there, Martin. You know what I mean."

He awoke in a cold sweat. He knew exactly what she meant. Was it really his wife giving him permission, or just him having guilty dreams?

Work had kept him busy, but he was surprised one day to find a note on his desk. Nadine had called. It had been less than a week since his last session. No one from the parlor had ever contacted him at work. Could something be wrong?

He thought about what Nadine had told him. Was he willing to take a risk like this with Annette? He knew nothing about her as a real person. He wanted to go out with her, not as her stepson in some fantasy, but as himself.

Nadine wanted to meet with him to talk. In the real massage parlor. That was strange. He doubted a whole lot of hanky panky went on there. He would have to see what mischief those two were up to now.

The parlor was much more elaborate than the average day spa. They sat at a small table sipping healthy drinks. She looked fantastic. Her slender frame was accented by a short dress with stylish lines reminiscent of the 70s British models. Emma Watson had gone retro.

"She is afraid of a real relationship," she said. "You are going to have to be more direct. The stepson in the bath fantasies aren't going to sweep her off her feet."

"What about the 'Nadine wants to join' fantasy? Never mind. I know why you did it and appreciate it. I want to know her personally, but I've been wary of keeping her privacy. The first thing she said to me was 'use no names.' What do you suggest?"

"Wariness of our privacy is appreciated. She is interested in you, however. Show her you want more than just a massage." She looked at him with a coy smile. "It will take a little...persuasion."

She got up and started to leave. She stopped and turned to say, "I didn't ask to join just to tell you about her feelings, by the way." With a wink, she left. In her place was a card with the date and time of their next session.

He knew what it was going to take. He had once explored an idea that went beyond formulaic and reactionary sex. His wife wasn't interested. Perhaps Nadine was telling him that Annette was.

It was all he could think about until the next session arrived.

--------------

Annette stood in the middle of the room, naked. Her beautiful body had her hands in cuffs behind her back. He blindfolded her and put plugs in her ears. Then he let her stand alone in the middle of the floor while he watched her from a chair. She began to look more and more unsure the longer he let her stand there. She began to speak. She was starting to call his name.

She gasped abruptly when he flicked her hard nipples. He noticed the goosebumps starting to appear on her skin. He couldn't help but smile a bit. He moved in very close to her ear and spoke just loud enough to be heard over the earplugs.

"No talking," he said. He lightly blew on her neck and shoulder as he stepped away, making her nipples and goosebumps that much harder. He circled her, admiring the curves of her body. Placing his fingertips on her sides just above her waist, he slowly slid them down to her hips and then to her thighs. He began to explore the rest of her body by kissing her neck, inhaling the smell of her hair. She tilted her head, inviting him closer.

He lightly grazed her shoulders with his fingers. Every time he touched her, she got goosebumps and shivers. He was barely touching her as he tickled her waist and just below her belly button, making her back arch. He took advantage of her and sucked on her nipples. She continued arching forward for more. He began to tease her again, breathing on her neck and causing more shivers.

Uncuffing her hands, he picked her up and carried her over to the bed. It had four posts holding a transparent canopy. He took each arm and cuffed it to a post on the bed.

He just started kissing her. From her lips, to her neck, to her collarbone. Down the middle of her chest and to her belly button. His fingertips grazed her waist just above her hips, causing her abs to clench from the sensation.

He took out her earplugs, but left the blindfold and returned to kissing just below her belly button. Kneeling between them, he slid her legs further apart. He continued planting little kisses down one thigh and the other. She arched your back and raised her hips, begging for more, yearning for him to continue.

He began to tickle her inner thighs with his tongue when he heard a quiet moan escape her lips. He finally decided to give her what she wanted and started kissing the lips of her pussy, causing her head to fall back to the pillow with a sense of relief. He graduated to licking in circles all around the outside of her pussy until the vulva started to flare, asking for more attention...

So he gave it. Licking from the bottom to the top and circling her clit with his tongue, he pulled it into his mouth to suck on it. He began to moan in pleasure himself as he tasted her. He wanted more. He alternated between rotating his tongue in circles around the lips of her pussy and flicking her clit with the tip.

After a good five minutes or more, he finally allowed his tongue to occasionally push further to graze the upper wall just inside her pussy. Then he used his thumbs to rub her clit while his tongue was deep inside her. As he eagerly consumed your pussy, he watched as her breasts began to rise and fall quickly with each breath. Her arms were resisting and pulling on the hand cuffs... wanting to pull free and touch herself.

It was no use. There was no leaving that position unless he wanted her to. He felt her body start to tense. Slowly. Her pussy became more resistant to his tongue inside as she tightened. He stopped and asked her, "Are you going to cum?" Her breathless voice tried its best to respond. "Yes"

He climbed back up and straddled her waist with his legs. He leaned down to her left ear and whispered ever so softly, "Not yet. No cumming until I say you can. Do you understand?"

Her chest continued its rise and fall while she tried to catch her breath. Each time her nipples would graze his shirt. She just whimpered. All she could feel was the aching desire throbbing between her legs. She still nodded in understanding.

He took off her blindfold and sat, still straddling her waist. He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing the tattoo covering his right arm from his wrist to his shoulder. She loved that tattoo.

She could do nothing but watch with desire as he started loosening the belt from his jeans, the leather snaking its way out of the belt loops. He pulled it off and left it next to them on the bed. She stared at it for a second before she looked back.

"No misbehaving, OK?" She nodded quickly. "Good."

He smiled and stood above her, letting his jeans and boxer briefs fall to his ankles. His swelling cock was allowed to fall free. He knelt back down straddling her waist and bent forward, leaning over her and reaching behind her head for a remote. Her nose just touched his flat stomach. The music kicked in and "The Girl from Ipanema" began playing in the room. After leaving the remote back on the headboard he began to lean back again, but she licked at his stomach first.

"Ah! you know the rules. You don't get to touch unless I tell you." He just stared at her with his eyebrows raised. "You know what that means don't you?" Her eyes darted to his belt still sitting on the bed. He grabbed the leather belt and folded it in half. He could see her bite her lip out of the corner of his eye.

"So, how many do you think you deserve for that, my dear?" He rotated slightly while keeping his eyes on her and rested the leather strap against her pussy. He raised his arm and let gravity do the work, letting the strap fall between her legs. Her whole body tensed in anticipation. He raised his arm again, but flicked his wrist this time. She sucked in a quick breath.

Her arms yanked at the handcuffs with each impact of the leather on her pussy. He knew there was still pleasure involved. Her nipples were even harder than before.

"Now, would you like to behave and suck my cock?" She bit your lip and again she nodded. He slid forward and leaned in, allowing her mouth to take in his cock. He slowly rocked his hips back and forth, allowing it to slide in and out of her mouth. He let small moans escape his lips. He could feel her tongue caress the underside of his shaft just under the head, and make a swirling motion around the tip. Placing his hands behind her head, he grabbed her hair to help and continued gliding his hips back and forth.

He leaned back just enough to begin slapping her pussy with his hand and rubbed up and down. He could feel small moans of pleasure as her lips slid back and forth on his cock. Pulling his cock from her mouth, he wasted no time sliding down her body. He was kissing her as new sounds started to escape her mouth. He traveled down her body, kissing her soft skin along the way. Spending extra time on her pelvic bone, he was teasing her, making her wait for him to touch her some more.

A small whine escaped her lips. She raised her hips in desperation. He lifted underneath her knees and raised them so he could get close to her. He allowed his cock to rest upon the lips of her pussy and brushed the tip up and down against her. Finally, after what seemed like an excruciatingly long time, he slid into her. He started slowly moving in and out while massaging her clit with his thumb. A slow shudder and sigh was all the sign he needed to know that she was now in a place of bliss. Her eyes closed and her head fell back. He began to build a rhythm with his hips as they connected and he pounded against her body. With each thrust his intensity grew as he watched her face, her eyes and her body for the warning signs of cumming.

"Are you ready, Beautiful? Are you ready now?" He already knew. She was getting paler.

--------------

"Annette! Oh thank God. I thought I lost you."

Annette began to come to. Her legs felt like jelly. Her body was still quivering. No one had made her cum like that. Ever. "You get this session for free," she said.

He just smiled at her. "I will be happy just to get to know you better."

She hesitated. a concerned look came over her face.

He jokingly went for his belt.

"I have a daughter!" She blurted out.

He lay perpendicular to her and rested his hands on her pelvis. She was still warm. "Five years old, named Alexis, and cute as a button. Nadine told me."

"Nadine has a big mouth. Where is she?"

"I tried to convince her to call an ambulance for you. She said you would be fine. After a few minutes of you being out, however, she seemed to get concerned. She just stepped out of the room."

Annette smiled. "She's probably getting some smelling salts. I was actually out? How long?"

"A good twenty minutes. If I may ask, what happens to you?"

She touched his hand. "If I knew, I'd tell you. I've never completely passed out before." After a few moments, she said, "I guess I should get to know you a little better."

He couldn't control the huge grin that came across his face.

She looked at him inquisitively. "I'm not a good girl. You know what I do. Why do you want to go out with me?"

"Why would you want to go out with me? I'm a scientist! I'm also old enough to be your father."

"You are much better looking and in much better shape than my father."

"Flatterer."

The door burst open and a mop of curly blond hair ran into the room and jumped in his lap. "Martin!" Alexis screamed.

He looked down at her, mouth agape. "Alex?" Both Annette and Nadine were looking at each other with knowing smiles. Alexis gave Annette a big hug.

"I told you he was nice, Mommy."

Nadine burst out laughing and had to leave the room. Annette turned beet red, a considerable feat given how pale she had just been.

Martin loved children. His wife wasn't able to have any. He volunteered time whenever he could to scouting, coaching, and reading in the library. He hadn't seen Alex in over a year because of Covid, but she was his most avid listener. Her favorite story was The Little Mermaid.

He narrowed his eyes at Annette. "How did you get onto the real parlor's ad?"

"That's where I work," she said.

"And this has all been just an elaborate scheme to meet me?" He asked. "You could have just walked up and said hello."

"And you could have noticed me the many times I picked up Alex. You didn't greet any of us. You just closed your book and headed home."

He looked at her and remembered how sad he had been. Then he remembered her. She was just as beautiful now as she was then.

He also remembered Nadine. "Didn't you have pink hair and a nose ring?" he asked her.

"He remembers!" squealed Nadine. "Oh how badly I wanted to plop down with the kids and listen. I hear you do a wicked Hansel and Gretel." She gave him a sly wink.

Alex piped up, "would you like to see my room, Martin?"

"You live here?"

"Of course I do, silly. So does Mommy and Aunty Nadine."

The adult women were looking at each other again. Annette looked at him shyly and bit her thumbnail. "My sister and I bought the house together to share expenses.

Now he knew he was in trouble. A good kind of trouble. Expenses weren't the only thing Annette and Nadine shared. His wife was right, he was being a dirty old man.

Annette just smiled and pointed to Alex's room with her eyes. Those green, wicked, wonderful eyes.

-----------------

He sat bolt upright. It was 3 am.

"Wait, who was the big scary guy who covered the door?" he asked.

-------------

End of Day 4

Author's note:

I had help with this story from someone who wanted it published, but insisted on remaining anonymous. I will simply refer to them as the Passionate Poet. The work is a combined effort. I hope to have more from them soon!