4 Days 03

Story Info
Day 3
2.7k words
4.65
4.9k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin took a little longer to recover after his second session with Annette. He also started thinking more about what she had whispered in his ear, asking where he had been all her life. He knew she was just being enticing. She was very good at what she did. He couldn't start thinking it was real...could he?

After the session, she gave him the information and paperwork to get a variety of tests for sexually transmitted diseases. She met him there to get tested herself, and then allowed the doctor to give him her results. It seemed like a lot of effort just to make a customer feel comfortable not using a condom.

This was more like what a pornstar might go through. Was that the goal? The thought had occurred to him, but she assured him there was no secret filming going on. He was pretty sure porn audiences wouldn't be interested in his old body. A pornstar wouldn't cum in less than two minutes, either. Those long dongs seem to last forever.

He decided he wanted to last longer for this next session. He felt like a teenager being brought to an orgasm so fast. If it might mean less orgasms during the session, that was alright with him.

Annette had other plans.

-------------------

"Honey, I have terrible news for you."

Oh no, he thought, out of character. She was going to start a different career. She was too beautiful to be in this business. He loved her sessions. Could he be out of luck so soon?

"Your Dad has left us. When he was away last time he met someone else. He only came back to get his things."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"I'll be OK. My friend, Nadine, has come by to help me through it. She knows what you and I have been doing. If it is OK with you, she would like to join us."

This was confusing. He hadn't asked for another masseuse. He played along, however. "You told her?"

"Please don't be angry. I needed someone to talk to and you have been so busy with your classes."

A hand gently touched his shoulder, causing him to jump in alarm. A soothing voice said, "Relax young man. I just want to spare your Mom any more pain." She sounded like Nadine Cross from Stephen King's The Stand. Laura San Giacomo.

He turned and saw a most beautiful woman. She was considerably younger than Annette. Her brown hair and eyes were at odds with the splash of freckles across her nose and cheeks. They were almost the same pattern as Annette's. It reminded him of the young actress Emma Watson. He had never thought of her like he was thinking now. She was too young, especially for a guy his age.

Actually, she was in her 30s and totally hot. So was Nadine. Unlike Emma Watson, Nadine was standing before him completely naked.

Nadine knelt down and started undoing his pants. "I hear you enjoy being swallowed," she said, looking up at him. Any objections he might have had to a second partner were gone. She knew how to make a man very hard. Using her tongue she kept licking up and down his shaft, sucking and nibbling on his frenulum. He kept looking down at her breasts. They were small, but she had perfect pink nipples that were getting longer. A perfect handful, as they used to say.

Annette lifted his chin and started kissing him. She was wearing a thin summer dress with spaghetti straps - and nothing else. Her breasts were barely covered. She moved down to the right side of his chest and started licking and sucking on his nipple.

He lost it. Nadine buried her tongue into his frenulum and cum started pouring down his cock as he contracted his muscles. Then a huge spurt shot out and hit the left side of his chest. Annette quickly joined her friend and took him completely down her throat, swallowing the next spurt. Nadine pulled him out and let the third spurt on her face, then swallowed the fourth. She took him deep in her throat for the rest. While she did that, Annette started lapping up what had sprayed on his chest and belly.

So much for not having a quick start. He lasted less than 4 minutes.

---------------------

"Mom, who is your friend?"

"I met her in a class, Honey. After that great massage you gave me the other day, I decided to take some classes in it so I could return the favor. We thought maybe you would let us practice our lessons on you?" Annette gave him a wink. Nadine came in and motioned for him to hop up on the table, lying on his stomach.

He was finally going to get an actual massage! He wondered how Nadine came into the picture, but once the massage started he knew. The two of them were like magic. They started on his legs and worked their way up. It was heaven.

When they got near his ass, Nadine suddenly climbed on top of him. He felt her hair near his neck and her breasts press into his back. Using her hips and arms she slowly started massaging his buttocks and back with her body. A body-to-body massage. This was going to be nice.

Nadine was close enough to whisper in his ear. She was out of character. "I couldn't let Annette have all the fun. I joined free of charge."

That was strange. Was she doing this out of an attraction? It had to be a ruse. Either way, it worked. He felt his cock start growing again.

After completely massaging every inch of his back, they flipped him over. Annette slowly let her sun dress come loose and fall. They worked on his legs again. By the time they reached the top they were covered in oil and their nips were standing at attention. He was rock hard.

Annette climbed on top of him, but then sat between his legs. His view of her was partially obstructed by his huge erection. She picked up the decanter of oil and then reached up until she could pour it on his chest. She looked so beautiful, her skin glistening and her emerald green eyes looking at him so sensually.

"How are we doing, son?" He had almost forgotten this was a fantasy roleplay.

"Can I sign up for more classes?"

"Of course. I think you are going to like this part."

She started rubbing the oil into his chest. Nadine stood above his head and did the same. The feeling was fantastic. The were genuine with their ability to make him feel relaxed. Nadine's breasts kept coming within inches of his face. Her nipples were long, pink and covered in oil. Everywhere they touched his face became energized.

Nadine then elevated the head of the table up a bit so he could look down at Annette. While Nadine had been dabbing her nipples all over his face, Annette had been doing the same to his thighs, occasionally his balls. Now she moved up and gave him a wink. They had massaged every part of his body thoroughly except one.

Annette lowered her breasts and started dragging her nipples across his cock. Then she would simply press a breast into it and move up its length. He remembered the original ad he had seen online for her that mentioned Swedish massage. She was doing that to his cock with her tits. He did like this part!

He was very close to cumming for the second time. She sensed it. And sat up. He wanted to cum, but he wanted to be as deep in her as he could be when it happened. He had been thinking about it for weeks.

"Stand up for me, Sweetie. I know you are very close, but we think this will make it even more intense when it happens. I think I pulled a muscle again. Will you work your magic on it?"

Annette lay back and spread her legs, giving him a magnificent view of her pussy. She took his hands and started in the middle of her thighs, running them up and over her mound. "I think it is there, Honey. Just start with gentle, but deep rubs."

She was right. This was making him even harder. As beautiful as her eyes and smile were, he would be happy to spend the rest of his life looking at the view he had now. The oil was glistening and everything begged to be touched. As he massaged deep into her thighs, her pussy would open and he could see her clit was swollen and ready. He worked his strokes up and around her lips. He had never just worked back and forth with oil like this before. It was intense.

Annette lay back and Nadine straddled her chest. Nadine was getting the same treatment. She started leaning back so far he could see everything. He tossed in some roleplay. "Mom, I hope all this studying is helping. I didn't know you had to work so closely with each other."

"We do, Honey. I really appreciate you helping us out. i have a confession to make, however. There is another reason I invited Nadine."

He knew what was coming. "Of course I will." he gave them both a sly smile. He had no problem giving his cock to Nadine, but she looked so hot, what if he came? He supposed it would be in a condom again.

Nadine turned around while Annette got up to grab a condom. Nadine had him lay back and drew close. "Save your cum for Annette. Squeeze it off if you have to. I want to make you cum so hard inside her that you fill her completely. I think she is falling in love with you." She whispered the last sentence in his ear. His eyes widened, but she put a finger to her lips to silence him.

Annette was already slipping the condom over his rock hard erection. "And what are you two being all secret about?"

Nadine took his cock in slowly. "I just told him that I hoped I could give him enjoyment. His stepmother has such a nice body and it is obvious he is quite into you."

"Oh, Nadine," smiled Annette, "I think you are sweet. I'm his stepmother. How could I compete with you?" Nadine was starting to slide up and down on his cock. Their cute talk and her tight pussy was getting to be too much to take. He reached down to squeeze the base of his cock. Annette had beat him to it. With her other hand she took his and placed it on Nadine's breasts. Using the oil still covering them, he gave them a deep massage. With his fingers he started lightly pulling her nipples, letting them slide with the oil. It was too much for her.

"Oh shit, oh shit! Oh thank you. Your stepson is amazing!" Nadine's pussy was very tight. As she contracted it was even tighter. Annette's firm grip on his cock was the tightest of all. It actually hurt.

Nadine arched her back and then started to spasm and rock back and forth. She let slip, "Oh you are so lucky, Annette!"

Annette took the slip in stride. She let Nadine cool down and then roll off. He looked at his cock, amazed. All the squeezing by Annette had left him engorged and so purple it was visible through the condom. She slowly let loose. "Don't cum yet," she said as she slipped off the condom.

He thought she was going to climb on top, but she deftly sat him up and then slid in underneath him. As she looked him in the eye he felt himself being drawn deeply into her green eyes. She really was a beautiful woman.

"Now, Honey, I want you to forget that I am your stepmother. I want us to just be two people who care for each other very much. Make love to me." She leaned back and pulled him into her.

Everything seemed to start feeling wonderful. The massage. The tight feeling around his cock. His brain remembering all the slips that seemed to indicate Annette might really be into him.

Somehow he managed to hold off as he worked deeper and deeper into Annette. She had her legs pulled up so tight he could only rock back and forth. Her face started turning ghostly white and he felt her start contracting around his cock. She was starting to cum!

The color was still gone from her face, she looked like she was having spasms. He had never seen a woman become so pale when having an orgasm. It drove him nuts to think she was in a completely different plane of existence.

Slowly his orgasm came over him. It wasn't normal. This one began the first time he saw her face in the ad weeks ago. It was coming to a climax now like he had never felt a climax before. He was still being pulled in by her legs and vagina. She dug her nails in his back just above his sacrum.

He literally exploded. His cock, his body, and his mind. Some color had returned to her face and she half moaned, half screamed. He did the same. He pumped and pumped. Cum had to be spurting inside her so hard she could feel it. They bucked and spasmed until he simply collapsed.

They both were covered in tears. They had cum so hard he felt exhausted. He looked up and the color was coming back to her face. He noticed Nadine out of the corner of his eye. She also was teary eyed. Annette sat up and opened her eyes. They were an ocean of green. He knew he was in love.

He no longer could play the game. He broke character.

"Annette, that was more beautiful than anything that has happened to me. Would you consider giving an older guy like me a shot outside of this place?"

Immediately he felt regret, but she surprised him. "Let me clean up. You should too." She smiled, looking down at his cock. A lot of his own cum was dripping from it, and oil from his body. He stepped towards the changing room. A hand caught his and slowed him down. It was Nadine.

Annette didn't seem to notice. He held back. Nadine handed him a towel with which he started to clean up. She did likewise.

Once Annette was out of the room, Nadine gave him a serious look. "You do realize she has been doing this for some time?"

"I do. I can't judge her. I've never felt that way towards women who do this."

"What if she still wants to?"

That was a tough one. He was sure she had kept busy between his current visits, but what if they got serious? Was he that insecure?

"That will take some thought," he replied.

Nadine reached out and grabbed him by the jaw. Hard. Looking him in the eye she said, "Will you dip your toe in the Red Sea and run back home out of fear, only to find out it was parting before you?"

It seemed like an odd time to reference faith. Then again, he was talking about love. He didn't know anything about Annette other than he wanted to be with her as something more than a client. That took faith, and that is what love is. It dawned on him and he smiled. "You are right."

Nadine smiled right back. "Good, because she is going to resist. A lot." She turned and left the room.

He cleaned himself up and headed to the waiting area. Hoping to find Annette waiting for him, he found no sign of her, or Nadine. He knew better than to ask. Clients were expected to leave discreetly. He started to leave and was about out the door when the large guard stepped in front of him. He didn't say a thing, just handed him a small note, then stepped aside.

Inside his car he opened it. All it said was three words:

"One more session."

End of Day 3

And so it was that later

As the miller told his tale

That her face, at first just ghostly

Turned a whiter shade of pale

Procol Harum