4 Diamonds Are Forever Ch. 03

Story Info
Blonde gets deeper into the criminal organization.
1.4k words
4
1k
1
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Blonde stepped out of the jacuzzi, quickly wrapping herself in a bath towel to cover her lean and firm athletic body and legs while wrapping her lovely long blonde hair in another towel. She quickly dried her body off, but when she grabbed the hotel room blow dryer, she heard a knocking at her door. Swapping her bath towel for a robe, she went to her purse and slipped her Walther PPK/s into a pocket in the robe, and answered the door; as luck would have it, the waistband knot loosened and her robe opened a little.

The slim, red-haired hunchback stood at the door, eyes wide open, mesmerized by the beautiful secret agent before him. He looked her over, admiring her lean, fit, and long athletic legs, up over the bit of pubic hair bush at her loins, over her eight-pack of lean abdominal muscle to her young and firm breasts. He would have noticed she had a gorgeous face too but could not take his eyes off her breasts.

"Mister Michael Shady Tree, I presume?" asked Blonde.

The hunchback nodded in confirmation but was still silently leering at her, although his eyes had moved from her breasts down to her legs.

"The name's Blonde. James Blonde," said Blonde, trying to get his mind on the purpose of the meeting. She also took this opportunity to quickly secure her robe, which worked in snapping him out of his trance. She then went to her luggage and without him seeing, took the diamonds from a secret compartment in her luggage and gave them to him.

"How much for delivering that?" she asked.

Shady Tree examined the diamonds carefully, then looked at her and smiled.

"You are very good. I need people like you. I will pay you well for your efforts, but not here. Wait two days, then go to Rick's Cabaret near 6th and East 33rd Street, mention my name, and tell them you want to audition to become a dancer there. Wait for them to take you to the private lounge, and then dance for me. I promise I tip very well," Shady Tree responded.

Blonde just smiled: she had already been to Rick's Cabaret as part of her cover for a previous mission and had befriended the management there; they would gladly tell her all they knew about Shady Tree and his role in the diamond smuggling operation. She wished Shady Tree well and he departed, but not without taking one last glance at her legs.

On the day of their meeting, Blonde was quickly dressing up in a sexy white nurse costume, which she paired with matching white heels. When there was knocking on the door, she carefully answered and was relieved it was her old CIA friend Felicity "Felix" Leiter, who was there upon her request, and who was coincidentally investigating crooked lap dancing. Felix then led her to the private lounge and opened the door to let her in.

Blonde entered and saw Shady Tree seated by himself at the corner of the angled leather sofa, having a small drink. His eyes lit up immediately when he saw Blonde enter, the dim lighting reflecting off her gorgeous legs as she strode to the sofa to join him. She took a towel from the cupboard placed it over the front of his pants, and sat beside him, crossing a leg over his.

The hunchback began to feel her knee at first, but as time progressed, became more bold in his manual exploration, with his palm soon making the entire voyage up her lower leg to her thigh and down again. He smiled very innocently, akin to a boy who had just received his first bicycle.

Blonde then turned her back to him, bent over, and rubbed her backside aggressively against his arm. While doing so, his hands became more aggressive and began feeling the outside of both her thighs, reaching within her short skirt to fondle more of her smooth soft flesh. Eventually, both hands each grasped a cheek of her buttocks, squeezing them lecherously.

She stood up, unzipped her skirt, and pulled it down; he had no choice but to let go of her since he wanted her skirt off too. As she put it on the ledge, she looked down and saw a tent pitched within the towel across his groin. Seeing he was so aroused, she straddled him, and he bucked his hips up to push the tent into the crotch of her panty involuntarily. Good, she was in full control of him, she thought to herself.

Placing his hands on her hips, she leaned back and slowly unbuttoned her top, and brought his face into her bra. As he kissed the skin of her breasts not covered by her bra, she undid the clasp at her back and removed her bra for the hunchback virgin. As she tossed it aside he greedily sucked a nipple into his mouth. While he sucked on her nipples she leaned back and wrapped her legs around his abdomen, careful not to put pressure on his spine; she didn't want to hurt him until she had determined all his contacts and the logistics around the diamond smuggling operation.

Now moving his hands from her hips to grab her breasts, she leaned back and with her legs dragged her butt across his erection. She repeated this motion, back and forth, until Shady Tree had lost self-control and was now involuntarily attempting to bump his erection into her. Now in complete control of him, she crunched her abdominals to lift herself upright without putting pressure on him, and frantically gyrated the crotch of her panties against the lump in the towel between them. She looked into his face to confirm that he was under her spell; his eyes were closed and he was concentrating on pushing his erection through his clothes, the towel, and the crotch of her panties to enter her.

Driven by instinct now, he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face into her cleavage, bucking up at a frenzied pace as she wiggled and gyrated on his stiffness. Suddenly, to her relief, he pushed hard up, grunted primally, relaxed, and then pushed into her hard again. He continued doing so, until his body stopped moving, and he let go of her in exhaustion.

She quickly dismounted him as she didn't want to risk any disease transmittal, but the part of the towel she was astride was thankfully completely dry. When she took the towel off of him she noticed a wet spot growing on the center of his pants.

Shady Tree grabbed the towel back from her and covered his ejaculation, embarrassed by what had just happened. He reached into his pocket, took out his wallet, and paid her one thousand US dollars in hundred-dollar denominations.

"Thank you, Miss Blonde. That was the most incredible lap dance I've ever had," he stammered out, still gasping for breath.

"Well, I'm willing to dance more, so long as there is more work for me," Blonde said, smiling as she put the money into her purse.

"Go to the Tiara Hotel in Las Vegas. Tiffany should be there by now," said the exhausted hunchback.

Blonde grabbed her clothes and left without putting them back on.

To avoid attracting attention, Blonde took a Southwest commuter flight from New York to Las Vegas, and deliberately booked an available room in the Tiara Hotel, in hopes of catching the attention of Shady Tree's associates. As she strolled through the hotel's casino, she saw a familiar auburn-haired woman dressed in a dealer's uniform with a short skirt and black silk stockings running a baccarat table and walking straight towards her.

"Tiffany?" asked Blonde once she arrived at the table.

"James?" asked Tiffany, clearly expecting to see her.

"Yes. It's Blonde. James Blonde. May I join this game please?"

Tiffany nodded and Blonde sat and placed her bets on the dealer's hand, which won. Before the next hand was dealt, Tiffany excused herself and politely acknowledged Blonde before walking away, with another dealer replacing her. Blonde waited patiently, and soon Tiffany returned with two men. Both were tall, brown-haired, with similar facial features though one was a little pudgier than the other; Blonde surmised they were brothers.

"James, allow me to introduce to you Jack and Seraffimo Spang," said Tiffany.

"My pleasure. The name's Blonde. James Blonde. Would you like to speak with me elsewhere?"

"Miss Blonde. Please come with us," said Jack Spang.