4 Diamonds Are Forever Ch. 04

Story Info
Blonde shuts down the Spang brothers permanently.
1.7k words
5
484
1
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blonde looked calmly at the Spang brothers as they held Tiffany Case between them, who on the other hand was panicky and sobbing with fright. On either side of her were two thugs, Wint and Kidd, who kept a cold steely gaze on her. Blonde was still tired from the ride on the private locomotive the Spang brothers owned, despite it being a short trip from the Tiara hotel to their private town, Slutsville. The problem was that the Spang brothers received word from Colonel Moon's associates of his death from a blonde English woman, and put the pieces together.

Blonde noted that neither Wint nor Kidd ever tried to steal a glance at her sexy legs, so she guessed they were homosexual lovers. The Spang brothers looked too used to having henchmen doing their work, so likely her only real opponents were Wint and Kidd, who both looked like crack addicts heavily dependent on firearms to be tough. With that assumption in mind, she carefully and subtlely eyed the two over to determine where they likely hid their guns, likely underneath their jackets using holster straps.

When the diamond smugglers focused on Tiffany, Blonde saw her opportunity and kicked Wint in the knee, grabbed his hidden pistol from under his jacket, and quickly fired two rounds into Kidd's shoulder. She then quickly grabbed Kidd's pistol butt before she could arrest the Spang brothers they had already escaped, leaving Tiffany behind. Not wasting any time Blonde struck both Wint and Kidd hard on the foreheads with the pistol butts, then Tiffany got onto a hand-push railway car while several gangsters and Seraffimo Spang chased them from another old western train. Outgunned and outnumbered, Blonde took a risk and changed the track switch to lead them to a dead end; she and Tiffany jumped off before Seraffimo's pursuing train crashed into their car and derailed at the dead end. With most of the gangsters wounded or dead from the crash, Blonde took her time to search out Seraffimo from the wreckage and kill him.

So, Colonel Moon would ship the conflict diamonds from Korea to London, where Tiffany would take them to Shady Tree in New York, who then passed them along to the Spang brothers, mused Blonde as she and Tiffany relaxed in their private cabin aboard the Sirena, an Oceanic cruise liner that would sail them from Miami to London, where Tiffany would stay with her, officially for safety reasons. However, Blonde planned to live with her together in her flat and spend her time off from missions fornicating with her. Now that her mind was lingering on fornication, Blonde looked lustfully at the auburn-haired beauty as she undressed to shower.

Quickly, Blonde walked over to the jacuzzi and turned it on, filling it up with warm water while undressing herself.

"Care to join me?" Blonde asked playfully, as she stepped into the warm and soothing jacuzzi.

Tiffany smiled and quickly threw off her underwear, then stepped into the jacuzzi next to Blonde, and began kissing her.

Lathering her hands in body wash, Blonde began slowly rubbing it through Tiffany's hair, softly massaging her scalp, and cleaning her face and neck. She then washed her shoulders and took some time to properly wash her back and arms. Her hands then circled back front and slowly fondled her breasts while flicking her nipples, and Tiffany gasped in delight at the foreplay.

Eager to return the pleasure, Tiffany squeezed body wash into her hands and cleaned Blonde's hair, face, and neck. She then impatiently started on her breasts, squeezing and fondling them, then gently running her fingers over Blonde's nipples.

A loud knocking at their cabin door ruined their carnal atmosphere.

"Let me get it. I ordered room service," explained Tiffany, getting out of the jacuzzi and wrapping herself in a robe.

Blonde closed her eyes and listened to Tiffany's footsteps, then heard a clumsy muffling of her voice before she could scream; as a spy in the sixty-nine section, Blonde had learned to be careful and aware.

Turning the jacuzzi up in power to generate a lot of distracting noise, Blonde stepped quietly out, water still dripping from her naked body, opened her makeup case, and placed it on the floor to the side of the bathroom door so she could see who was coming through in the compact mirror without being in front of it. Her eyes looked quickly around and found nothing that could be leveraged as a weapon, so she crouched low and to the side of the door, far enough to not be slammed by it in case they kicked it open.

Sure enough, she saw Wint slowly open the bathroom door, leading with his Walther P38 pistol which had a silencer attached. Once he had fully entered he realized Blonde wasn't in the jacuzzi, leaving her no choice but to deliver a strong sidekick into his knee. The bathroom floor was slippery from two naked women dripping with soapy water, he fell crashing head first into the jacuzzi, his head hitting the edge, knocking him unconscious.

Blonde quickly retrieved Wint's weapon and assuming Kidd was outside, dived out and front rolled behind the bed, hearing two silenced bullets hit the floor behind her. She quietly lay flat on the floor and saw two pairs of feet approaching; the pair of shoes giving Kidd away. She fired one round into each leg above the shoe, and Tiffany fell on her hands onto the floor, with Kidd on top. Blonde waited until Tiffany rolled Kidd off of her, his back facing Blonde, and backed away before she put a round into Kidd's head, with Tiffany safely away.

Blonde reported the incident to MI6 and Felix Leiter of the CIA immediately then informed the ship's captain. After some discussion and assurances from both the CIA and MI6, the captain and the cruise line ruled it as self-defense, and Blonde and Tiffany returned to London, where MI5 (Scotland Yard), also did an investigation and released the two with no charges pressed, and no press release. Blonde then paid a driver to take Tiffany to her flat in the Leagrave suburb of London and took a cab to MI6 headquarters to give a full report to X.

A few days later, X had received intel that Jack Spang had arranged for a private charter to Sierra Leone, where the conflict diamonds originated from, despite the civil war having officially ended back in 2002. The British Royal Air Force quickly and stealthily transported Blonde into the country, where she followed Jack Spang to a meeting with the last remaining diamond smugglers of his operation. Watching from afar with her sniper rifle telescope, she watched as Jack took the diamonds, then shot his business associates to protect his secrets; this was likely because Blonde had exposed his operation and he had no choice but to shut it down. As Jack walked away alone, Blonde trained her sights on him and assassinated him, her mission completed.

Returning late that night to her flat, she opened the door to hear Tiffany showering and quickly locked up, removed her clothes, and entered the bathroom. Within she was shampooing her long curly auburn hair, with the bubbly water flowing down over her beautiful lean Caucasian back, accentuating her firm hard bubble butt.

Wasting no time, Blonde quickly removed her clothes, opened the shower door, and stepped in behind her. Before Tiffany could say anything, Blonde wrapped her mouth around hers and stuck her tongue in while lathering her hands with body wash. She then began massaging the body wash into Tiffany's shoulders and back, then breasts and front torso.

"We need to finish what we started on the cruise," Blonde smiled at her.

With that, Tiffany turned her around and began massaging body wash into her beautiful long blonde hair, her shoulders, her back, and then her breasts. She fondled Blonde's breasts thoroughly and washed her eight-pack, enjoying the firmness of her abdominals. She then reached down into Blonde's pubic region and washed the short returning pubic hairs while rubbing her clitoris and labia lips.

Meanwhile, Blond had reached behind and began cleaning Tiffany's buttocks and the crack in between. After washing her hands thoroughly, she turned to face her and focused on thoroughly rubbing and fondling Tiffany's vulva.

Both women slipped their fingers into the other and for some time enjoyed fingering each other for a short time, then focused on cleaning each others' legs and feet, their tongues dancing together all the time. When the cleaning was done, they stepped out of the shower and dried each other off, eager to get to bed naked together.

Tiffany was the first to lie down, and she lay on her side, legs spread wide open so that her labia lips were stretched apart. She breathed heavily with anticipation as the naked Blonde approached her from the other side of the bed.

Blonde climbed onto the bed, and maneuvered her open legs around Tiffany's torso, grabbing onto her thighs. She pulled the two close together so their labia touched, and with her legs wrapped tight around Tiffany's waist, began bucking her hips back and forth, rubbing her labia against hers.

Tiffany did the same, pushing her labia against Blonde's, rubbing it back and forth along hers, and enjoying the pleasurable sensations flowing from their joined vulva.

As the two women scissored, they managed to align their motions to give each other maximum sensual pleasure while maximizing their enjoyment. As with their loins rubbing against each other, their heavy breathing and moaning also fell into a carnal melody, which soon reached a crescendo, in which both women shuddered at the same time, crying out in joy at their mutual and simultaneous erotic climax.

As Tiffany collapsed back onto the bed, Blonde went to her purse and withdrew a small jewelry box from it. She then lay next to her on the bed and pulled the covers over them.

Tiffany opened up the box, eyes wide with fear, and took the bracelet with a few diamonds on it out.

"Shit! Are these conflict diamonds?" Tiffany whispered in a trembling voice.

"Don't worry. Spang and his operation are done," reassured Blonde.

"Well, diamonds are a girl's best friend," mused Tiffany.

"Diamonds are forever, darling," replied Blonde.