4 Diamonds Are Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
Blonde infiltrates the diamond smuggling ring.
1.4k words
4.2
932
3
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Blonde sat impatiently in her superior X's office, left leg crossed over right, twitching as he scolded her for the violence and destruction she caused in North Korea. She was wearing a black ASOS long-sleeved loose-fitting blouse paired with white short shorts and black office shoes. As she twitched her left leg defiantly, she noticed X stealing glances at her long, toned, lean, and alluring thigh and lower leg. So he wasn't really serious, just venting some of the frustration placed upon him by the ministry, thought Blonde.

The patient knocking on the door broke X's soliloquy and stirred Blonde out of her daydream; P entered and placed Colonel Moon's smartphone onto X's desk.

"We were able to crack the encryption and extract all his texts, emails, contacts, web browsing history, and social media profiles. The information has been uploaded to the system so you can look it up on your computer under Colonel Moon's file," explained P.

X used his mouse to drag his view of Colonel Moon's file onto the large flatscreen display in his office, for P and Blonde to view. They examined the information together and noticed that Colonel Moon had contacted a UK citizen named Tiffany Case immediately after he heard Blonde was bringing conflict diamonds to him. After some brainstorming, the three agreed that the best path forward was for Blonde to determine exactly how the international diamond smuggling ring worked, what they were using the conflict diamonds for, and the identities of the key criminal players in the logistics chain before making any arrests. To Blonde's disappointment, she was told to not assassinate anyone without discussing it with X first.

"Well, I'm shocked sir," Blonde mused sarcastically, "that you've finally found a mission for me that doesn't involve lap dancing."

Blonde quickly walked up the steps out of Leicester Square subway station, having chosen to deliberately ride the tube to Tiffany's workplace, Stringfellows, to make her cover work. Anyone confined to the London tube would need a way to make some extra cash, which was likely Tiffany's case. She was a pole dancer (not a lap dancer) at London's most prestigious gentlemen's club, and Blonde had decided to make contact with her there.

Once inside, she chose a spot near the stage, sat down, and watched the current dancer spin and strip simultaneously on one of the poles. Blonde looked to her left as she heard footsteps approaching; it was a waitress dressed in a little black dress, showing lots of legs.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked politely.

"Vodka Martini, please. Shaken, not stirred. Add a twist of lime and leave it on the glass edge," Blonde replied.

As the waitress left, Blonde returned her attention to the dancing on the stage. A new dancer had just come on, wearing a red jacket and red top hat. She had long curly auburn hair that flowed in the breeze while she spun on the pole, a pretty face, and shapely long dancer legs. When the dancer removed her head and jacket, she was wearing only a black lace corset paired with matching panties, so Blonde was able to see her right outer thigh, which had a distinct birthmark as noted in Tiffany Case's dossier. The face was almost an exact match to the dossier photo, except for the nose, which Blonde presumed was altered with cosmetic surgery recently.

While Tiffany was dancing at the other end of the stage, a man in a navy blue suit took the seat next to Blonde as the waitress brought her drink. The man smiled flirtatiously at Blonde and placed his hand on her thigh, annoying her. Then Blonde remembered reading in Tiffany's file that she had gone to the police many times to complain about men and deduced Tiffany probably hated men by now, so she decided to take a risk. Suddenly she grabbed the harassing man's wrist and broke it; the man ran off quickly crying like a baby, but best of all, Tiffany was watching, and smiling. Blonde played cool and relaxed, hoping Tiffany would reach out to her after her performance ended.

Soon after Tiffany got off stage, Blonde heard the clicking sound of high heels approaching. She turned and faced a waitress, who smiled at her, knelt, and whispered into her ear:

"Go to dressing room three behind the rear doors."

Blonde smiled, thanked the waitress, and did exactly that. She knocked on the door, hopeful that Tiffany would answer.

The door opened, and Tiffany poked her smiling head out.

"Come in please!" she said with an American accent.

Blonde entered the room. Tiffany was still dressed in only her black lace corset and matching panties and looked very good in them.

"Loved the way you dealt with that pervert!" exclaimed Tiffany. Blonde smiled knowing her plan worked, and at that moment decided to take a risk.

"I hear you have a lucrative side business going. I could use some extra cash myself," said Blonde.

"What do you have that could help me?" asked Tiffany.

"Conflict diamonds," replied Blonde.

"Can you get them into the States?"

"Absolutely."

"Who are you?" Tiffany inquired.

"My name's Blonde. James Blonde," she said, stepping close to Tiffany and kissing her. She then guided her to the couch in her dressing room and sat her down, then sat next to her to continue kissing.

"Why across the pond?" Blonde inquired as she fondled Tiffany's breasts, squeezing them firmly while rubbing her nipples through her bra.

"The contact is in New York. Michael Tree. Deliver the diamonds to him," Tiffany said, clearly aroused as her hands slid up Blonde's legs and opened up her short shorts. Her fingers then entered the opening and felt down her panties until they bumped against her clitoris. From there her fingers traced her labia down as far as they could, then back up to circle and stimulate Blonde's clit.

"Where will I find him?" asked Blonde, groaning with desire as her hands moved from Tiffany's breasts to her panties, rubbing her labia and clit from outside. Blonde did a different foreplay from Tiffany, running her fingers in a snake-like pattern over her labia. While she did this, she felt Tiffany grind her loins against her fingers.

"He will find you. Stay at the Waldorf Astoria," replied Tiffany, breathing heavily and lustfully, as one of her fingers began sliding along Blonde's slit, while the other two fingers rubbed her labia. She followed a simple pattern of just rubbing up and down along the length of Blonde's slit.

The two women began to frantically rub each others' loins, up and down each others' slits, as their groans and breathing grew louder and heavier. Both of them were also lecherously grinding their groins against the other's fingers, adding to the waves of pleasure and satisfaction radiating from their fingers to the other's vulva.

On her last slide up Tiffany's panties, Blonde swiftly slipped her fingers underneath the waistband of her panties and dove in, rubbing and circling her clitoris before directly rubbing some of her labia lips. Blonde then slowly ran a finger directly over her slit, then inserted it into her; her finger then began the caress and touch every bit of Tiffany's vaginal flesh it could reach.

Crying out with joy, Tiffany managed to squeeze a finger into Blonde's panties, and then wiggle it over her clitoris. She tried to enter Blonde's love tunnel, but could only get a fingertip between her labia lips. Giving up on penetration, she focused on rubbing and stimulating Blonde's clitoris, which caused Blonde to throw her head back and moan in ecstasy.

Blonde finally managed to get her thumb somehow onto Tiffany's clitoris while the other finger continued its erotic exploration of Tiffany's vagina. With her thumb she rubbed her clitoris vigorously while pumping her finger in and out of Tiffany's love tunnel, circling and rubbing every fold of flesh within.

Soon this was too much for Tiffany and she threw her head back and groaned in satisfaction as her body spasmed from Blonde's fingering. As her orgasm subsided she managed to slip her finger deeper into Blonde's love tunnel while her thumb ruthlessly worked her clitoris.

Suddenly Blonde's entire body spasmed, and she too moaned in carnal pleasure as the shockwave of an orgasm took her.

Exhausted, both women lay on the couch, their hands still in each other's panties.