4 Inches Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure Uncle John will still be there in an hour, if he thinks he's in with a chance of getting into my bed." There was more than a hint of laughter in Katie's voice, I think uncle John was going to be lucky tonight! "So, Joe, have you any more questions about today?"

"It didn't go according to plan did it? Shari isn't supposed to be here yet is she?" I remembered Alison's telephone call and how she had been summoned earlier.

And Katie suddenly looked a bit embarrassed, glanced guiltily at Shari and then answered my question. "You're right, tonight was supposed to be Julie's night and then Alison was supposed to bring Rebecca and Shari round tomorrow. There are a couple of girls out there who were looking forward to sampling your cock this afternoon, then you would spend the night with Julie and that would have given you a bit more confidence for when you met Shari. I can only apologise to you all for that, and I hope you can forgive Alison."

"I don't think I have anything to forgive Alison for." Shari spoke up quietly, but we all stopped to listen. "I've been to 4 different schools since I arrived in the states, and this is the first one when I've ever felt welcome. I know it was you that told her, Aunt Katie, but Alison was the first person that ever come up to me and wanted to talk to me. She told us we couldn't come round today, but we persuaded her so it's not her fault. And anyway, I don't want to be away from Joe overnight, I want him inside me. And Julie, I want you there as well please. I know it was supposed to be you and Joe tonight but please let me stay as well."

"I wish all my plans backfired as well as this one has. What about you Julie?"

"It was kind of hard watching Karen fuck him earlier, I'd really wanted to be his first but I understand that we had to clear his balls before he touched us delicate virgins. Shari, is it all right with you if he takes my virginity first?"

"Only if I can ride his tongue while you're riding his cock. And then, it might be nice, to, sort of suck his come from your cunt while he fucks mine." Maybe those days hanging around with Alison had rubbed off on Shari.

"Hmm, that might be nice!"

"I couldn't have come round tomorrow anyway, Aunt Janet is taking me shopping. I might have to look out for some sexy underwear, what do you think Joe?"

"I'm quite happy to look at you with no underwear. Your body is too beautiful to cover."

"You're getting to be quite a romantic." Katie had a grin on her face. "Are you still bothered about people seeing your four and a bit inches?"

"To be honest, I'd forgotten all about it. Nobody today seemed disappointed in what I had, but I must thank you for teaching me how to use my tongue, that's your magic, not mine."

"Thank you Joe, I only try to give you the best advice, it's a pleasure to teach people who take an interest like you do. Did you say the other day that you play football?"

This seemed a sudden change of direction, but I was happy to answer. "Soccer, I've not got the build for American football but I've got the speed and stamina to kick a ball round the field for 90 minutes. I do quite a bit of running as well, but I could do with more upper body exercise."

"We've got a training circuit in the woods out the back here, the girls use it to keep fit so maybe we could show it to you tomorrow if Shari is not going to be here. Do you think that's a good idea Julie?"

The grin on Julie's face made me think there was more to the suggestion than met the eye. She didn't need to say anything, Katie got the message.

"Right, I'd better go and tell everybody before they go. Isn't it time you three were in bed? Especially if you have got to be up early in the morning." Katie was halfway out the door by the time she finished talking, keen to go and organise something. I looked at Julie but she was busy whispering in Shari's ear, and a similar grin spread across Shari's face, the sort a grin that said don't bother asking, were not going to tell you anything.

Shari came across and sat on my lap. "Would you like to see what colour knickers I'm wearing?" Julie was already at the door as Shari pulled me to my feet.

...

She didn't have any on. It took me awhile to find this out though, after being taken up to Julie's bedroom they started by slowly stripping me, carefully folding my clothes and taking their time undoing every single button, while giving me quick glimpses of their bodies, their wonderful cleavages, occasionally a quick flicker of nipple. My cock was already rock hard from the two cups of coffee working with the drug from earlier, but each glimpse of hidden flesh produced more come, my balls were heavy by the time I was naked and the two pulled back and started kissing each other.

Shari stood behind Julie and unfastened the buttons down the front of her little black dress. The buttons went all the way, by the time the last one was undone the dress for open at the front and I could see that Julie's knickers were black to match her dress, a very lacy black that did little to hide her pussy. Shari gently slid the dress off one shoulder, revealing Julie's beautiful breast. Of all the girls round the pool, this was the one pair of breasts I most wanted to see and the one pair that had been hidden from me all day. Even now, she coyly covered her breast with her hand as if shy, and as Shari slipped the dress of her other shoulder, she raised her other hand to cover that breast as well, but not before giving me the chance of a clear view of it.

Shari used both hands to slide Julie's knickers down off her hips, down to below her knees where they were allowed to fall to the floor. She then put a hand over Julie's pussy to hide it from my sight, but I noticed her middle finger bending around and disappearing inside Julie. It didn't seem to go very far at all, and I was reminded of how far my finger had gone inside Shari before reaching her maidenhead. The palm of Shari's hand was rubbing over Julie's clit, Julie was moaning and rocking her hips against the hand. Her hands were playing with her own tits, I could see her stretching and twisting her nipples, in time with her moans and Shari's movements across her mound.

I was longing to grab my cock and wank it, but I knew it wasn't allowed. I didn't know how long they were going to carry on forbidding me to touch myself, but the promise of what these girls could do to me was enough to make me hold off.

Eventually, Julie moved forwards and climbed on the bed, her legs either side my body. She put her hands down either side of my head and swung her boobs forwards till they were inches from my face. "Would you like to kiss them? Only good boys are allowed to kiss my tits, I don't know if you're a good boy yet."

I could feel Shari's hand wanking my cock, then her mouth sliding over the end, sucking out the pre-come and then lining it up with Julie. As Julie's tits lifted away from my face, my cock entered her cunt. She was wet, very wet, but still very tight. The head of my cock was inside her, I pushed it a little way and felt resistance. I tried to pull back but as my hips sank back to the bed she followed me down. She didn't stop moving down till the length of my cock was inside her. There had been a momentary pained look on her face as my hips stopped moving and hers didn't, but now there was a look of satisfaction, a look of fullness about her.

Suddenly everything went black. Shari had climbed on the other side of the bed and was settling down on my face, still wearing the ballgown which surrounded me like a tent. This was when I discovered you had no knickers on, I could feel the juice running down her thighs and the scent inside the ballgown tent was incredible, erotic, overpowering. I thrust my tongue out and pushed my head up to get that first contact, licked from arse to cunt, then pushed my tongue out like a little cock to penetrate her. I tried to reach her maidenhead with my tongue, but it wasn't long enough. I started to feel Julie moving on my cock, Shari was moving on my face, they both seem to be leaning forwards, probably kissing but I couldn't tell inside my tent.

This was the second time I had felt a girl's soft wet cunt sliding up and down my hard cock, and once again I had very little control of the action. This time my hands were not restrained behind my back, but blind I could not see where to use them. I reached up and found my hands were inside Shari's dress, I grasped her hips and pulled her down so I could get my tongue further up into her cunt, then I pushed up further sliding my hands up her body. They became trapped in the tightness round her waist and I remembered the broad band of fabric tied in a big bow at her back, before the tightness suddenly disappeared and I could move my hands further up to reach her armpits and then slowly round to the fronts, to hold and twist and tweak on her delicate tits.

The combination of my tongue and my hands seemed to have her writhing, pressing down so my nose was forced up against her anus and I could smell the delicate clean soapy smell of her skin. She started moving her hips, sliding across my face, alternating between my nose in her cunt and my tongue rimming her arse. I was temporarily distracted by my balls tightening, I felt my come shooting of my shaft into Julie's tight little cunt, but she just carried on bouncing and my cock didn't get any softer.

Suddenly Shari started coming, covering my face with her juice. I licked as much as I could into my mouth and swallowed, then started fighting to breathe as she relaxed her muscles and sat firmly on my face. Julie also seemed to be coming hard on my cock, and a few seconds later they both fell sideways onto the bed, I was forced to roll with them as my hard cock was still inside Julie's cunt and my head was trapped between Shari's legs, but now at least I could breathe.

We had only been lying there a few seconds when there was the sound of a cell phone ringing, and Shari scrambled to her feet to find her phone. She picked it up and answered it, then dashed towards the door shouting over her shoulder "Oh God, I've got to go, see you later!" She stopped at the door long enough to blow me a kiss, then was gone. We heard voices downstairs, the front door opened and closed, and a car took off out of the drive.

Julie looked at me and I returned her confused stare. "What happened there?" she asked.

I couldn't answer, I had no more idea than Julie did.

"I hope she is going to bring that dress back, it was one of my favourites!" There was a bit of a grin on Julie's face as we realised Shari had left not only her clothes, but also her handbag and the shopping she had purchased at the mall earlier.

Julie found a robe and she threw me the shorts and T-shirt I had arrived in, and we went downstairs to see what had happened. Some of the adults were still sat around drinking, glancing at a clock I realised it was not yet 11 o'clock. Uncle John was sat alone, a single empty chair beside him and a half finished glass of wine suggesting Aunt Katie had recently departed. He gave us a shrug and said "She'll be back in a few minutes, do you want a drink?"

I looked at Julie, saw her nipples pressing out through the thin material of the robe, I could almost smell my cum trickling down the inside of her thighs, and I decided there were better things we could be doing than sitting waiting for Aunt Katie. "Thank you but not now sir, we just wanted to make sure Shari was okay."

"I'll ask Katie to come up when she gets back."

"Okay, thank you. We'll go and wait for her upstairs. Good night!"

...

It was nearly midnight when we heard a car pulling in to the drive, and a few minutes later Aunt Katie knocked quietly on the door. "Are you awake?"

I quickly pulled my head out from between Julie's legs and slid up beside her as Julie pulled the sheets up to cover her breasts. Even though Aunt Katie knew what we were doing, and even though we knew she knew what we were doing, it still felt embarrassing for her to catch us doing it. Once we were ready, Julie called for her to come in.

Katie did not come into the room, she opened the door and poked her head in before saying "It appears Shari forgot to tell her Aunt that she would be late home, she was supposed to be in by 10 at the latest, so I thought I had better take her home and explain.

I think her Aunt was just worried because she's never stayed out before, and then when she turned up in a ball gown and said she just missed out on losing her virginity, I had quite a bit of explaining to do. Anyway, Shari apologises for running out on you like that, she said thank you for making her come again, and she'll see you on Monday at school."

"She's not in too much trouble is she?" I asked.

"No, Ian, if anything it's rather the opposite. I think her Aunt is all in favour of you carrying on your relationship, apparently she was only worried because Shari has never stayed out late before. She's glad she's got a friend at last. Now off to sleep with you two."

It took us quite a long time to get to sleep.

...