All Comments on '4 Little Words - Story B: Replacement'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and very plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story I tried to tell my ex wife that cheating and open marriages never work in fact almost 90% end in divorce (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much better.

It remains a mystery for many of us? How would a "normal" spouse want to share their partner?

Either you have this fetish or you don't and you never will.

How can you even imagine changing your partner like that?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

She's her own worst enemy!

4

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

I liked it eventually. Glad this was short, wouldn't have read it otherwise. Ouch for Susan.

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

Well, at least he grew some balls after a while, with Diane's help. Susan and Glen were both self centered and selfish. They made a bad wife and bad friend. It seems like Matt doesn't know how to pick good people to be around him. His acquiescence to the situation set up by Susan and Glen is gut wrenching. The saving grace is that he finally pulled his head out of his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck women like Susan. Tunnel cunted whores who deserve a lonely miserable life.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

What an entitled woman.

No woman is that beautiful to demand she has to have 2 guys -

one for sex, the other as ATM.

thanks satindesires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing good about this. Bunch of losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Matt was an ass. He all but abandoned Susan and gets mad when she looks for the love he refuses to give.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Like the story, especially how it turned out. She was selfish to the max. One thing though: the correct word is “platonic” not “plutonic”

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Sadly, this is closest to the truth on the way most cuckold and open/swinging relationships end. It's a recipe for disaster more often than not.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I really liked the story right upto the rushed ending.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

what a spoilt selfish bitch, Matt should have dumped the bitch,eater

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sure hope that cheating cunt offed herself.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

I, surprisingly, really liked it. Very nice job!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

LOL I have seen this same thing so many times in life. What is good for the goose, is too much for the Gander! 5 stars to the writer. Great Writing, Great Story. I love a happy ending. Thanks for the Effort! #Buster2U

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I liked it but let’s be honest, they are all trash.

Matt neglected Susan for years. He even bragged about doing the things he loved while ignoring his wife. He chose his work and his hobbies over his wife and he always justified it.

Susan wanted her cake, sure, why not? When you’re eating shit for years, cake is going to be awesome! Should she have cheated? No; but Matt cheated on her first by treating her like the hired help.

Matt is not the saint, he is the villain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No loveable people here

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Flings, even ones with people you've known for years, are not the same as being married, raising kids, etc. Maybe it becomes hum-drum. Go for the excitement and end up with nothing. She maybe could have screwed some stranger, once or twice, and gotten over on her husband. But she went with someone he was bound to resent, and find out about. Too bad for her.

BUT, finding a new love for him? Recall that he was on the edge of being fat and out of shape. He faces the same problem with his new love as she did, only more so. He doesn't know her all that well. He'll be lucky if it works out. D

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Ugh... the husband was such a weak doormat, it was nauseating to read.

No man with any balls would tolerate his wife fucking his best friend. After Susan's confession, Matt would have beaten the shit out of Glen, the filed for divorce.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

I’ve enjoyed reading both story A and B. The relationship breakdowns in both stories is inevitable and you handled both very well and with sensitivity. Great work.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Sounds like there was a whole lot of not putting any effort into the marriage by Susan that she didn't want to acknowledge while at the same time she was stressing all of Matt's failings as a husband.

Of course Glen was fun and exciting. He didn't have to do any of the hard, less than glamorous things that a good husband does without comment.

With the exception of Matt putting up with her "dating" Glen this seems like a realistic look at how easy it is for a marriage to fail when partners begin taking each day there for granted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe I missed it, where was Glen's ass kicking,

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

When you begin reading the story the first thought is Matt is clueless and to trusting, Susan is needy, selfish and manipulative and Glen is a leach and a snake. No good friend would stay and live off his friends like that. As soon as Glen started to have feeling for Susan, he should have removed himself from the picture. Susan shows her true personality when she realizes Glen has developed feeling for her. Instead, they both hang the horns on Matt. Matt was fooled into believing Susans BS and tried to hold onto the life he was used to, and thought would work. It took an outsider, Diane, seeing and confirming Susans behavior with Glen to open Matts eyes to what everyone could see. I guess I will never be able to understand how any woman would think she could balance a husband and a lover. One or both will always feel slighted. 4-stars for a really good read.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

You dealt with real and honest feelings and emotions. No Martian Slut Rays, no waking up to coffee/bacon, no puking, crying husbands--an interesting and realistic situation handled most authentically. 5/5!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Don’t they hate it when you throw their own bullshit back at them? Another selfish cheater ends up alone with her regrets. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems the only reason Matt got his balls back was from Diane loaning her, hers.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Why can’t a woman have two ‘husbands’? When Susan’s #1 husband (Matt) is busy with his hobbies or travelling with his work then her #2 husband (Glen) can keep Matt’s place in her bed warmed and the pot stirred. Then everyone is happy! 4 stars and thanks for sharing.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really good story.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Kind of pathetic. Matt is no gem, he ignores his wife, so he has culpability. But instead of working it through, he lets her have Glen as well, then is surprised when he finds out she is not totally there for him. Glen liked having his part of Sarah but not the other parts that Matt gave her.

Hard with a story when you don't like anyone. I can't knock the writing, just hard to embrace the story. Not gonna rate it because of that.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Better than I first expected. I wasn't impressed with the writing at first as I couldn't get into the characters. It developed nicely, though. 5*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Glen should have been put in the dirt.

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

It seemed to me that the characters of the, er, characters, changed during the story. It id hard to buy into Matt suddenly becoming aware after a whole marriage or not paying attention and leaving things alond due to familiarity. I found it unbelievable the way Sarah apparently changed. It was more a perception thing, the first part being from her perspective via the narrator, and then from Glenn’s via the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good thing came at the end for Matt.

Qui, Tel la viv, aaah, celery, no aah C’est La vie

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ended better than I thought it would but damn what a bunch of unlikable characters.

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

More realistic than most of the cuckold stories on here. The dynamic is about power and greed not love. Never will be..not what it was intended to be but people sure like to spin it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

I don't who was worse, Glen for being a backstabbing asshole or Matt for being a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This seems to be a case of Dumb, Dumber, & Dumbest. Not sure exactly which one fits each description because, at one time or another, each person fits each "category". You have Matt, who ignored his wife to a large extent, A major (possibly) cause was Susan's seemingly lack of interest when they had sex. I suppose this radiated into his being standoffish in the other areas of their marriage. Story doesn't state that he tried speaking to her about it until he's with Diane, & by then the marriage's toast. Maybe if Matt spoke to her before that, things could've been different. A schmuck 1st class.

.... Then Glen, the supposedly best friend. He's given free room & board due to his lack of finances. So he goes out after a time & seduces Susan, his friend's wife. It's one thing to secretly fall for a friend's wife, but one keeps it just like that- secret, & don't act on it. However, he did, & in a major way, starting when she's in the dressing room (what business allows a man into the woman's room?). When Matt needs to travel for business, Glen sees his opportunity, & uses it. Instead of just being there for his friend's wife as that- a friend only. Asshole 1st class.

... Then let's not 4get Susan. She sees the marriage being deeply strained, & instead of talking to her husband, allows herself to end up in a loving fling (at 1st) with Glen. She goes from there to wanting both Matt & Glen for her. But she gets angry at that party when Matt spent time with Diane after meeting her; it didn't strike her that she spent all her time with Glen, completely ignoring her husband.

.... Neither Susan or Matt, seeing the strains of the marriage, even if from different perspectives, did anything about it. God forbid they'd discuss it & try to work it out. He does nothing except work & his hobby; she does nothing but allow herself to be taken by Glen. And like the Biblical worm, Glen's there to take Matt's place, which he eventually does. Susan won't leave Glen except under duress from divorce. By then, the marriage is sinking in quicksand.

... A good & interesting, tho saddening, read. 4 stars Bob

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

These stories are all the same. Your MC is made to be a spineless fool and evil slut for a wife controls everything. Your characters are a collective of awful people. Why do you always make hubby so stupid and pathetic that he goes along with his wife being another man’s whore and doing nothing about it until maybe the very end? Your consequences for wife being a shameless slut aren’t severe and it’s almost like you think all husbands should just become morons and losers if it makes their whore for a wife happy. Just sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not really a BTB story, just the expected outcome with cheating, with hubby's good friend no less. One would expect Matt to have a little more backbone and slug Glen when he first found out, and kick him out right away. Maybe both Matt & Susan were at fault, but to allow her to continue fucking Glen confirms he has no self respect.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Awesome. Yes, no firey BTB, but this is the absolutely BEST kind of revenge, the former victim is happy from now on, and the criminal is left alone, with her karma.

I'm not typically a fan of a guy allowing this 2 way relationship, from story point of view, but the ending more than made up for that. 4.5 stars, and rounding up to 5 since as human psychology dictates, the last thing one sees/experiences has the most impact :)

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

I lost respect for the husband when he caved to his wife's selfish requests. He righted his ship somewhat at the end shifting to Diane, but he still was too friendly with Glen and Susan in my mind. A "best friend" that beds your wife is worse than no friend, he's an enemy and she's a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mostly good but with two gripes: the scene in the fitting room at the dress shop was beyond ridiculous and the word for a non sexual friendship is 'platonic' not 'plutonic'.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Much better story and ending. He still put with more than a real man would do.

Still 5/5

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

Matt should have kicked her cunt in and left, end of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife is an entitled 21st century cake eating whore and the the husband allowed himself to be a self loathing cuck for a while. At least the husband finally saw the light and dropped the toxically selfish wife.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Good story for loving wives, a solid 4.4. I think scores would be higher if it was proof read, and mistakes corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An interesting story per establishing each of the 4 leads as solid worthwhile characters. Hubby was not meeting wife's emotional needs. She was struggling. Close friend of family enamored of her steps in and helps her--and helps himself. Hubby is not happy when learning of new arrangement and leaves. But that destabilizes wife. Next a sharing arrangement, which works for a time. Then the wife & friend get careless at party, alienating hubby, who meets interesting 2nd femme of story--and they click. Turns out, the sharing arrangement which stabilized wife crumbles. Loses hubby to 2nd lady. Her depression loses her lover too. Rather realistic as to how such things play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are not enough words to describe everything that happened in this story; HOWEVER.

The Susan - Matt Marriage downturn began many years before Glen move in the Annex.

I believe Susan's slight depression and wanting different marriage relationship than what they had was likely the seed that caused the progression and failure of her marriage. Matt was complacent and drifted along the road to failure while investing in work and hobbies. Matt no doubt knew early on Susan was dull sexual pardner in bed.

Now for the grade on writing by the author I feel it is defiantly a 5. RCD

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

Nobody perfect. Matt didn't pay enough attention to his wifem I do believe Suzan needed both men. Matt for stability and for his strong personality and Glen for day to day support. They could make it work if they took their relationship to the open but they tried to hide it and that caused the drift.

Diane is the truly evil here. She was the one having an affair with a married man and took Matt away.

I understand why Glen and Suzan split up. They were missing their third part.

Good story about real life.

lash2718rlash2718rabout 1 year ago

In this and many other stories on literotica a relationship is described as plutonic, meaning pure and non sexual. The proper word is platonic, after the philosopher, Plato. Pluto was the Roman god of the underworld. A plutonic relationship should be hellish.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow from the comments. It's the husbands fault that she is a selfish cake eater.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Oh that was a great one, I really enjoyed that one, great take on it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What utter rot. Matt checked out of the relationship years ago, he deserved what happened and while I'd like to say there's no way someone else would have grabbed him, I know there are always dumpster divers ready to grab even the most worthless items.

KentuckySubKentuckySub10 months ago

Matt’s entitled little bitch. Same thing will happen with Dianne.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While I'm wondering if Susan ever spoke to Matt about her unhappiness, him almost ignoring her for his work HAD to lead into unwanted territory. Story suggests she didn't; in that case, she's wrong. At least tell him about her unhappiness instead of jumping into a relationship with Glen. Speaking of which, knowing the situation, he should've at least tried talking to his friend before starting a sexual relationship leading to a wanted sharing.

>> While Matt's a shit for doing what he did- at least spend some free time with his wife to make things more bearable for her - Glen found an easy relationship, no worries; that is until Matt had enough & married Diane. Then, with the need to be a full time husband/ father, Glen couldn't deal with it.

>> Susan also fucked up her life by not talking to her husband, wanting both him & Glen, & finally becoming incensed when Matt had her to a lesser extent & Diane- before marriage - to a greater extent. However, I wonder if Matt will continue in his ways with his new wife, & what she'll do in return, if so.

>> 4 stars on this good but overall sorry story about adults screwing up their lives. Bob

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

That dude took forever to get a spine. Jesus

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why are so many comments saying Matt got what he deserved? Susan could have divorced him and done whatever she wanted with whomever she wanted. But she chose to be a piece of cheating trash who thought she deserved everything.

But why Matt put up with that humiliation for so long was on him. He could have divorced her as soon as he found out she was a cheater. Instead he let it happen, and only gave in one another woman gave him attention. I'm disappointed in you Matt. lol

Great story

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

If you put up with cheating and disrespect you do deserve it.

You can't control others actions but you can control your own.

Harryin VAHarryin VA9 months ago

WHY ARE SOOOOOO MANY BLAMING MATT? ... Look Matt did not 'JUST" lose interest. it says it right there in the middle of page 2.

.

"It stopped being like that with us; you weren't very responsive and didn't say much. I started having doubts about myself, about satisfying you. I think that's why I started pulling away or at least some of the reason. I didn't want you having sex with me out of a sense of duty."

.

The wife was shutting down matt long before Glenn and the wife became serious. *Do readers actually expect a husband to constantly pursue his wife when she's telling him "no don't bother".... " no I'm not interested?"

.

In the real world the reason why husbands start developing hobbies and things to do once the kids grow up and move out of the house is because the wife for the most part doesn't want to have sex with him anymore. Either the wife lost with sex drive because she has gone menopausal or fat or both. Sometimes the husband has gotten old fat and bald.

.

A lot of times the loss of sex drive by the husbands is directly the woman's fault. In the real world the real problem is that in most marriages …especially past the 10th year the wife controls WHEN the sex occurs and HOW much sex and the TYPE of sex. Yes every marriage is different and everybody has their different limitations and styles and so on and so forth but for the most part once you get past the first 7 to 10 years the wife makes MOST of the sex /Intimacy decisions..

.

mfbridgesmfbridges8 months ago

*Do readers actually expect a husband to constantly pursue his wife when she's telling him "no don't bother".... " no I'm not interested?" This sounds like you've been listening to my wife and my conversation. We sleep in different rooms and she hasn't wanted sex in like 3 years, but she want's me to take her out on dates. It ain't going to lead anywhere. The only reason she stays with me is my money.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure why I'm with her. She treats me like shit most of the time.

For some reason because we're married in name only she thinks I shouldn't read erotic stories, this is the only thing I have. I don't cheat.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ok story, obvious they were on diff paths, once she cheated, i was gone. he waited too long and when he did was lucky to find a rebound "friend/ wife. Maybe he was ok w/ sharing as at least he was getting some, but when he found his rebound, he was off. Maybe sharing was better and easier than divorcing and starting the hunt cold turkey.

like "mfbridges" I put up w/ a sexless wife(@5-6yrs into marriage) didnt divorce as was too ashamed of admitting to everyone i was a stupid judge of character. She was happy enuf, my income w/ hers meant we both spent less than being alone(she made more than I, all thought the "relationship") she had her friends and her horses(v expensive hobby, which is why she didnt want divorce). Now that we are divorced( she called me fat and she was right, the mirror showed head a shoulders, which still looked HW appropriate but below the moobs, whoa! got fat cuz hated work and hated home. only good thing before divorce was i worked nights and she worked days so we didnt spend a lot of time together). Now she has a hard time funding a home and her 1 horse. Of course im having a v hard time funding a home and 3 cats, her job allowed her to stash more money in 401k than i did, i spent more money on the houses we lived in, stupid fuck i am. but am not much happier but much less stressed until democrap idiots starting ruining the economy for anyone not already a gizilionaire. Sorry, but like {mf bridges} comments, his wife resents his erotic stories and my wife (at the time) resented me watching porn, she accused me of having an "affair" w/ porn!!!. LOL. i asked whld she prefer i had an actual affair? got even less sex than none that night [is that possible] and the next few nights too, what a sudden change, not! rk

doctrptdoctrpt6 months ago

Never bring your prize hen to the fox den...it NEVER ends well. MC should have shut this down immediately. It would have ended the marriage, and allowed them to move on sooner.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

There are no winners when there is a decided imbalance in a relationship. This story clearly demonstrates this. Nicely done. Well presented, well-paced, written, and delivered.

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Play stupid games...................... prizes.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Good story and very well written, thank you! 5 ⭐

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great 5 star story until the ending. Left it with 4 stars.

I can’t condemn either spouse, but they stayed together too long.

Bill S.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Good story, well developed.

Ok, a few grammatic errors should have been detected.

And agree with consensus, MCs protracted stay should not have occurred but arguably, easy to make this statement when in retrospect.

gprevgprevabout 1 month ago

Good read. Quick conclusion, but 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

3 stars for this story but should've been at least a 4. I deducted a point when Matt stayed with his wife while she's imitating a blow-up doll in bed the times they have sex. This's more true when she & Glen talk to him, telling him of their relationship. (Paraphrasing) "Are you both fucking?" Matt asks. "Why put that in such a way?" "Because, you're married & telling me you're spreading your legs for him in an adulterous relationship, so that's fucking- him sexually & me otherwise."

While he wasn't expecting that conversation, once it started, he should've excused himself to the bathroom & turned on the phone's recorder. Upon returning, she continues & says she's in love with Glen & wants them both. At which time, he not only leaves, but doesn't return except with divorce papers. That he waited so damned long for that to happen, the author shows him as spineless. Again, hence the 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Agree with most of the below comments. He shouldn't have stayed with his wife after her telling him she's in love with Glen. After having had sex with Glen, Matt - assuming (oops! that word, lol) he recorded at least a lot of the conversation on his phone, either give her the ultimatum of Glen or him, or my fav: see a lawyer- divorce by adultery, naming Glen as the one who crashed the marriage; that's with the assumption that at least one of those filings are acceptable in the state. If not, divorce any which way.

Susan should've tried talking with Matt, raising her concerns. Glen should not have even started with his friend's wife. Depending upon the ownership of the house, Glen and /or Susan's kicked out; at least Glen. He could use her refusal to kick Glen out or- keeping on "seeing" him, as further grounds in his divorce.

Susan's actions at the party's inexcusable. Her being only solely with Glenn should've resulted in her shit being thrown out. Matt leaves a bit earlier to accomplish that, if possible.

Satin's portrayal of the husband as weak and a bit on the cuckish side damages the story itself, which's not fair to it. Matt becomes decisive towards the end with Diane, but a bit late. While I like the story, overall I'm conflicted to give this more than 3 stars. gsr

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I hope all your stories aren't about will cuckolds fkin stpid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...