4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers

Aidan's finger had been working as he thought about things, and now back in the moment; he realized Grace was getting really wet. He climbed up on the bed so he could hover over her, his knees between her legs. He kept his hands on either side of her.

"Are you my woman?" He whispered.

"Oh yes, Aidan, I'm your woman," Grace moaned as her lover moved into position to take her.

Once in position, Aidan slowly pushed himself inside of her. Grace's eyes fluttered as he bent down to kiss her moist lips. He was able to place his weight on her now as he slid deeper into her pulsating vagina.

Grace could feel Aidan inside of her, and wondered if she had ever been happier. Her lover was making sweet love to her. She sighed in absolute pleasure as his cock stretched her vagina. It was wonderful. Sometime it hurt at times when Aidan really pounded her, a mixture between pain and pleasure. Right now she was only feeling pleasure and she let herself sink into her pleasure.

Aidan took his time with Grace. Right now he wanted to make her feel loved. She deserved it after the escapades on the deck. No matter what he put her through, he would always make it up to her so she knew how much he cared about her. He would put her though a lot, so he'd have to be careful in reminding her that all of it was just fun and games.

Aidan whispered into her ear how beautiful she was, how much he loved her and how much he cared for her. How amazing she was sexually. How she had pleased him taking part of the group sex.

Aidan wanted to say it before things got rough later on. For him the gentle lovemaking was a build of for the ass-fucking yet to come.

Grace experienced several small orgasms as Aidan made love to her for almost an hour. She was unable to believe how happy she was. She'd never been as happy in her life as she'd been these past months with Aidan. She thought about how she wanted this for the rest of her life.

She kissed him and said with a dreamy voice, "You make me feel so loved."

"I love you too, but let us turn up the heat," Aidan chuckled as he continued to move in and out of Grace's sopping wet pussy.

Grace's heart raced, nervous and excited. She knew what was coming, "Is it time?" she moaned.

"Yes. I'm going to make you my woman by taking your last virginity. Are you ready for that?" Aidan asked exited.

"I... suppose," Grace said, trying to hide the hesitation.

Aidan kissed her forehead. "Don't worry," he said. "We'll take it slow."

Using his right hand, Aidan lowered it to Grace's wet pussy. He pulled his cock out and dipped his thumb inside. He heard Grace's moan of pleasure as he rubbed it around in slow circles while he massaged her ass. He said, "Lift your legs, Grace and spread you cheeks."

Grace did as told and very slowly, Aidan moved his hand until his thumb was poised over her tiny little pink pucker. He lowered it down and let it rest as Grace let out a yelp, her body jumping.

Grace was nervous. He'd just touched her asshole and she was scared. He was so massive it was going to hurt a lot when he finally would take her.

Aidan waited another few seconds. Her breathing was quick, but as it evened, he gently began to massage her with his thumb, making small circles. He applied a little more pressure, though kept the circles insanely slow.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm all right," Grace whispered, though she wasn't sure that she was. This was not so painful, though it was really strange, unlike anything she'd felt in her life. She sucked in a deep breath.

Aidan applied a little more pressure right on her hole until he felt the pad of his thumb sink ever so slightly.

"Aaarggghhhh," Grace shrieked.

"Relax, Grace," Aidan urged, able to feel how she clenched. He made little circles against the muscles to ease them open. "You need to relax and let me do this. If you tense up, it'll only make you hurt."

Grace tried to focus on relaxing, but the task seemed impossible. How does one relax when something like this is happening?

After another minute, Aidan pushed further, to his first knuckle. She cried out, but once he paused, the cry died out and there was only quick breathing left over. He again repeated the action of making small circles with his finger.

Then he pushed once more, to his second knuckle.

"Oh, no!" Grace cried. "I can't!"

"You can," Aidan said soothingly. "And you will. Just relax. You'll like it, I promise you."

Aidan spun his finger and curved again. Keeping it curved, he twisted his finger around in semicircles, getting faster with each one. He put another finger into her tight clenching ass and continued to stimulate her clit with his other hand. Then he decided it was time.

Grace had closed her eyes as she moaned. Careful she wouldn't notice, he lubed his long thick pole up. Placing it against the tiny pink hole, he urged the huge head inside.

"Arghhh" Grave cried and wriggled her body. It hurt like hell.

"You have to relax, Grace! I'm taking you virginity. It feels so fucking awesome," Aidan moaned.

Grace's breaths were short gasps, and she knew she probably sounded like a woman in labour, but she had no control over it. She felt so stretched in such a bad place. Then, suddenly it was like her ass gave up its resistance. Her muscles eased a little and Aidan's cock sunk deeper into her bowels.

Aidan watched as his cock pushed deeper into Grace's hot ass. Her muscles was wrapped tightly around the thick base. He looked down and admired the sight He began to move in and out as he grinned down at Grace.

Grace was in a lot of pain and her body shuddered as she screamed, "Stop, please stoooop! You're so fucking big."

Aidan pressed forward as he wasn't fully embedded in her yet. The muscles in her ass gripped his shaft as if they could deny further access. Aidan pulled out half way and thrust back in as the red-haired mother screamed at the top of her lungs.

The throbbing muscles gave way to the invading organ only to return to close the tunnel as Aidan withdrew again. He started to hammered her ass rapidly, massaging the tight orifice with his cock until he pushed fully into her and held still.

"Ohh, you are so fucking tight!" Aidan roared.

Grace was rubbing her clitoris as a way to get some pleasure from the experience. Massaging her clit made her exited and after some time the pain was replaced by pleasure. It still hurt a lot, but it was a good kind of pain.

Aidan felt how Grace got into the fucking and he really started to hammer into her tight ass. Ten minutes later he knew Grace was starting to climax so he let go.

Grace shrieked as a climax started to wash over her body. Her vagina was leaking juices and it lubed the hard cock pounding her ass.

Her orgasm drove Aidan over the edge and he grabbed Grave's slender thighs in his hands and pulled her shuddering body hard onto his straining member. He threw his head back and embedded himself fully into Grace's spasming body as white hot cum surged up his shaft and exploded directly into her bowels. Pulses of semen held him rigid as he drained himself deep into his married lover's ass.

As the last of Aidan's orgasm faded he recovered his senses and looked down at Grace and smiled. "I love you!"

Grace felt limp as a rag doll. Sweat coated her flesh and a heavy smell of sex hung in the air. She looked up at her lover and said, "You're so big. I don't know how I was able to take you all."

Aidan smiled proud, "We are just really compatible."

Grace smiled weakly. "Well, let's only do this on special occasions."

"Deal," Aidan smiled and leaned down and kiss his lover. "Take some time to relax. I'll just take a shower and join the others."

Grace looked lovingly at her powerful lover as he walked out of her room. She was definitely sore, but she had given him her virginity. She was his woman now and she was really happy about it.

--

After a shower Aidan walked naked into the kitchen.

Before he could walk out onto the deck he was met by Claire. The 41 year old woman's brown eyes were furious as she took in her young lover.

Aidan didn't recognize the signs and greeted her with a smile as he took in his married lover in a sexy white nightgown. Tiny spaghetti straps held up the low-cut lace and satin confection pushing her 36DD breasts together forming a deep cleavage. The hot brunette's tanned legs was also showcased against the white satin as a slit up to the hip made sure they were able to peek out.

"We have to talk Aidan," Claire said with an angry tone of voice.

The tone of voice made Aidan aware of the fact that something was wrong so he replied, "All right, babe, what do you want to talk to me about?"

"Don't you babe me, mister! I'm so furious right now. As Grace and you was having fun we cleaned up the kitchen, took a shower and just relaxed. But then I would put your clothes into the house and I found this," Claire said as she held up a bottle of Viagra.

"Oh," Aidan said but before he could continue Claire interrupted him.

"Oh you say. Do you know how dangerous these pills can be? You can get a heart attack taking them. Have you taken some?" Claire asked with an angry voice and looked livid. Before Aidan could reply she continued, "Of course you have taken a pill. You are still hard and you have already fucked all of us into oblivion. Why do you think you need to take a pill?!"

"I just wanted to make sure I was up to the challenge of making you all feel good. I was not sure I could make you all climax if I didn't have some help."

The mother and the pediatrician in Claire took over and she said, "Oh Aidan. You're so mature that we sometimes forget you're only a teenager. You don't have to get artificial help to satisfied us all. On your own you're a young virile and potent man and you have no trouble satisfying us all. If you at time can't get hard it's not the end of the world, we also like to cuddle. So please promise me, stop taking this pills."

"I'll stop right away. I've only taken two pills," Aidan said.

"For heaven sake, two pills! It will take hours before you're getting soft. We'll have to monitor your situation so you can tell me, if you are starting to hurt."

"Can't we just make good use of it for now," Aidan grinned at the hot brunette.

Claire took in his impressive size and laughed, "Of course, but you'll tell me if it hurt."

"Yes," Aidan grinned and pulled her into his arms and started to kiss her.

Some minutes later, he made Claire move over the kitchen wall. He pushed the sexy white nightgown up over her hips and was ready to fuck her drenched pussy.

Claire was whimpering and moaning with need as Aidan kneaded her flesh and rubbed his hard cock against her clit.

"Oh fuck, Aidan! Take me!" she gasped.

Aidan suddenly lifted her up and she squealed. He held her in place as his other hand ran the thick head of his cock back and forth across the wet lips of her pussy. He lowered her until the head forced its way inside.

"Aaarggghhhh," Claire shrieked as she felt him forcing her walls open. Her body was flooding with sparks and her legs was wrapped around him to cling to his ass pulling him deeper. Aidan had her pinned to the wall and drove his cock deeply into her willing pussy as he sucked on her tongue. When he moved a hand up to squeeze her full breast through the satin and gently tug on her nipple she cried out with bliss as the sparks became lightning.

He began to thrust his cock deeply into her, grinding against her clit at the top of every stroke. It was almost too much sensation for Claire and she screamed as their bodies slapped together.

"Oh damn! I'm cumming!" Claire wailed as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her nerves were exploding with the brutal intensity of her release. Aidan sped up his thrusts and she took his head in her hands and kissed him furiously.

After a while Aidan walked over to the kitchen table and sat Claire down. He turned her around and made her stand on her trembling legs. He slid his hand down until his thumb encountered her rosebud. Aidan pressed his thumb, slick with her juices, against the trembling orifice and felt it slip inside.

Claire cried out so Aidan started to massage her clit with his other hand.

When Aidan slid his thumb into her anus Claire thought she'd go mad. This was what she wanted! She wanted to give him her virginity. She knew it would hurt, but when he slid his thumb deep inside Claire moaned, "I want it, Aidan. I want your cock in my ass."

She looked back over her shoulders into Aidan's excited eyes. "I need to try this, Aidan! I need to be your woman. Please!"

"Let me get you ready," Aidan said as he squatted and slid his tongue across her tiny rosebud.

"Oohhh," Claire moaned.

Aidan stroked and gently probed her rosebud with the tip of his tongue and Claire's eyes closed and her head went back as she gasped open mouthed. He forced his tongue inside her and her back arched.

"Keep it up," Claire whispered.

Aidan licked a finger and gently slid it into her ass all the way up to the last knuckle. He pumped the slick digit in and out of her orifice and after a short time slipped a second lubed digit inside to accompany the first. He slowly pumped the two fingers in her ass and Claire's face dropped to the table as her ass remained up and pounding back against his hand. She still felt incredibly tight but there was no way he could comfortably get his third finger involved. She was taking the two fingers without complaint so it was time to make his attempt.

Aidan applied a generous amount of lube to his cock which was throbbing in anticipation of taking the virginity of the last of his lovers. Then he entered her ass with one hard push.

"Aaaarrrgggggggg," Claire screamed and her whole body was trembling.

Aidan drove in and out of her ass as if his life depended on it. He grabbed her hips and pulled back against his throbbing cock. He clutched her ass cheeks in his hands and watched his cock split her.

"I don't think I can take it all. It hurts a lot," Claire gasped.

"You can, babe. Just relax," Aidan answered as he drove the full length of his thick cock in and out of her tiny stretched hole. On each stroke he watched as the head came all the way out, and her ass stayed gaping open just long enough for him to fill it again, driving balls deep. The feeling was incredible, and he grabbed her hips tight.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhh!" Claire chanted over and over again as Aidan was fucking her ass harder and harder.

Aidan loved the fact that he was fucking Claire in the ass and he caught her flowing brown locks and pulled on it, jerking her head back.

Claire cried out and arched her back as she came, but Aidan didn't slow down fucking her, he just fucked her harder as he reached down with one hand and gave tight buttock a stinging slap before he moved around and started rubbing her clit.

"I can't take it anymore," Claire screamed as she experienced several orgasms.

Aidan moved his hands to her hips and kept fucking her. Her ass felt so good he wanted to stay inside her forever. He was slamming his hips so hard against her ass, it was almost painful. Claire screamed and screamed and then Aidan grunted through gritted teeth while he shot his load inside her. He was tingling from his head to his toes and felt an intense rush of pleasure. Then he pulled his cock out of her clenching asshole.

After some time Claire turned around and on trembling legs she embrace Aidan and whispered, "This was fantastic, but not something I would want to do every day. Was I the last?"

"Yeah, you have all become my women now," Aidan said and continued, "I love you all so much."

"We love you too," Claire said.

"Let's get cleaned up and join the others." Aidan said and kissed her.

--

For the rest of the weekend the four women and Aidan made love in every way imaginable. Although there had been some reservation at first, the four women also began to like making love to each other and they couldn't get enough of each other.

On the last night the ultimate part of Aidan's plan was completed. He had designed a tiny branding iron with the letters AW interwoven and he persuaded the four women to let him mark them as his women. So they were all branded just behind their right ear, hiding from plain sight. None of the women had been adverse to this as the weekend had made them aware of the fact that they in some kind of way wanted to be physical connected to their young lover.

--

Several months later Aidan was graduating from high school. It was a special day. Aidan walked up to the podium, head held high and with a huge smile on his handsome face. He watch as the crowd got silent as he confidently took his stand at the podium. It was the end of four years of high school and Aidan was the captain of the football team, athlete of the year and valedictorian.

With his eyes Aidan found his four mature married lovers in the crowd and smiled. Amanda, Claire, Grace and Vanessa still looked sophisticated and hot even with their protruding baby bumps. Their terms were only a month away. Sitting next to each other the four mothers smiled back at Aidan.

Aidan began his speech, "Over these four years, we have all learned a lot. I have seen my friends mature and grow in ways I never thought possible. We have been on a journey where we have transformed our self from kids to adults. We have accomplished goals and are now ready to face the world head on. All this is made possible by the people we surround our self with. When I was younger as many of you know, I experienced a tragedy losing my mother. My father took up the slacks, but he was also heartbroken. Others have been in my situation but I have to tell you all that I experienced how our community came together and helped."

Aidan cleared his throat and continued, "The people I thank for this are my friends, teachers and coaches. They helped me a lot. But I've now the opportunity to thank a few people who helped and guided me through my affirmative years."

Aidan eyes found his four lovers and they shot him proud smiles, "I have four great friends each with a wonderful caring mother. Grace, Vanessa, Amanda and Claire, I just wanted to thank you for everything. I would not be here without you. You have showed me so much love and care and I will love you forever. You have taken your time to make sure I became a strong confident man. You have scolded me when I behaved like an arrogant jerk and you have comfort me, when I was sad. You have made me a confident person and I can't thank you enough. As you have been there for me, I will always be there for you, if you ever need it. Well, maybe not at the birth of your new babies, because I think your husbands want to take part in that. But if you ever need a babysitter, I'll be there."

The crowd laughed and Aidan continued, "And so I say to you now graduating class of 2017, everyone needs a Claire, Vanessa, Grace or Amanda in their life, may you all find someone as special to you as they are to me. Thank you."

The crowd cheered loudly as Aidan walked back to his seat. He noticed his four lovers had tears in their eyes.

The rest of graduation went smoothly and every one's speeches were a great success. When they began to call names to give diplomas, Aidan felt strong. As the ceremony finished everyone began to talk to their friends, congratulating them. Everyone took pictures and couldn't stop smiling.

Aidan walked over to his dad Lewis, who was standing together with Simon Bratton (Amanda's husband), Walter Robbins (Claire's husband), Daniel Miller (Vanessa's husband) and Russell Powell (Grace's husband). He shook all their hands as they congratulated him on his speech.

"Well you are a sleek one Aidan. Thanking the four women was brilliant. They will all do their best to make sure you have a good time before you leave for college." Simon laughed.

hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers