4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,853 Followers

"If you just knew," Aidan thought to himself but he said, "I meant every word but I don't know if I will want to be around them that much. Is it me or have they become quite temperamental the last couple of months."

"It is the damn pregnancy. It makes them hormonal and irrational," Russell grumbled.

"I have to agree with that. Grace was quite horny when she told me to fuck her from behind this morning," Aidan again thought to himself before he said, "I can't understand why you all wanted to have a new baby, when you all knew how they would react."

"We didn't want a new baby, but we think the four women made a pact!" Walter said.

"A pact?" Aidan asked.

"Yeah. They all blamed it on faulty prevention. But that is highly unlikely." Daniel said.

"So they tricked you into it," Aidan laughed.

"It's not a laughing matter. We love our kids but..." Simon said but was interrupted by Lewis.

"I hear you. I love Aidan but thank God he has grown up. I don't want to deal with dippers and screaming in night. My work is too important to make room for a baby." He laughed.

The four men looked miserable at each other and all agreed with Lewis.

"Well a small consolation must be that you all have proven that you are still all really fertile." Aidan smiled.

"Not really. I would rather have been without a new baby," Walter said and the other men nodded.

Grinning Aidan left them and walked over to his four lovers. They had gathered around a tree and were talking to each other.

--

Aidan greeted them in a low voice, "Hello, my beautiful lovers."

The four women looked around and when they realized they were out of earshot from the crowd they all told Aidan, that they loved his speech and him.

Aidan handed them each a long-steamed red rose. He moved in and kissed each woman on the small brand AW behind her ear and caressed her protruding baby bump.

"I have just talked to your husbands. They are not happy about the new babies. So I have decided to leave the next year for college, but then maybe transfer back to this city after a year, so I can help you with our children," Aidan said to his four lovers.

The women had all tears in their eyes, but before any of them could say something, Aidan was walking back to his friends, that had called out for him.

"Wow, I did not see that coming," Vanessa said as a tear started to run down her cheek.

"He's so considerate," Grace whispered.

"He's the best," Amanda choked.

"Simply the best," Claire breathed.

The four mothers hugged each other and started to laugh. They already looked forward to next year.

The End

hetup
hetup
2,853 Followers