4 Nights Of Threesomes Ch. 02

Story Info
Black woman joins white couple for second of four crazy night.
1.4k words
4.49
11.7k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

Tim had trouble concentrating all day long. At the office, he couldn't help recalling the night he'd just had, with Olivia and Ben. And tonight promised to be even better. He had joined the married neighbor couple for the first of four nights of interracial threesomes. He kept getting hard at the office just thinking about Olivia's mouth on him last night, and watching her ebony body riding him, while her husband observed. Then him watching the two of them, who knew each other's bodies so well.

He slipped away to the restroom a few times to relieve the swelling in his testicles, both due to the recollection and the anticipation.

Tonight would be night two, and it was the night that he got his fantasy met--two women at once. His wife and Olivia would be teaming up tonight as the neighbors continued rotating through all possible threesome combinations. He couldn't wait to have a chance with the two women, or to see them with each other in girl-on-girl fun--which was the fantasy Olivia wrote down when the four of them revealed their ultimate sexual fantasies.

Plus, he'd get the chance to have his way with Olivia again. Their chemistry seemed to crackle last night, and he thought his anticipation of entering her again outweighed all the other fantasies that would be met.

Olivia was just as distracted throughout the day, making ditzy mistakes as she thought about her wild night with two men, and about the chance to throw a wild fuck into the white couple next door tonight.

Heather saw everyone come home in the morning, worn out and seemingly satisfied. She felt pangs of jealousy, more at being left out of the fun so far. She hoped they saved some energy for her tonight, but she had been crawling the walls imagining what was going on in the hotel downtown while she stayed home with the kids.

Ben rounded out the distracted foursome that day. He also had a wild sexy romp the night before, but two guys and a girl wasn't his fantasy, and, while he always enjoyed sex with his wife, he'd had mixed feelings watching her with Tim. It was hot, to be sure, but he felt pangs of jealousy over their obvious chemistry, and the fact that they'd be together again without him there, leaving it up to his imagination.

He was most frustrated, however, that he had to wait yet another night before getting his first shot at that hot little Heather. What he planned on doing to that tiny white minx. And doing it while her husband stood by watching would make it even hotter. He thought back to watching his own wife blow Tim in the back seat of the car while they were driving to the hotel. Tim made eye contact with Ben as he shot his load into Olivia's mouth.

"You just wait, white boy," Ben remembered thinking. "You just wait and see how it feels."

That evening, Olivia came to the house in a short skirt and a tight sleeveless sweater that showed off her impressive tits. Heather noticed how quickly Tim jumped up to greet her. Heather didn't look too shabby herself, in a pair of boy shorts and a button-up shirt, with the top three buttons undone.

"Y'all white folk going to teach me some new tricks tonight?" Olivia asked brightly.

As they headed to the car, Heather cooed to her husband, "Tim?"

He turned to face her, the excitement clear on his face.

"Why don't you drive," she said. "And try to keep your eyes on the road."

Olivia and Heather met in the back seat and began kissing deeply, their tongues probing each other's mouths. Heather pulled back and ran her tongue over Oliva's full lips, biting down on the top one, gently. Olivia grabbed a handful of Heather's hair and pressed her against the car seat, mounting her to kiss her even harder.

Tim thought his hardon was going to set off the airbag as he watched the scene behind him. Olivia dropped her head to Heather's chest, burying her face in the half-open shirt.

Then it was Heather's turn to press Olivia against the seat, kissing her and cupping one breast through her sweater. She pushed up Olivia's skirt and buried her face between her legs, her nest of blonde hair spreading across the smooth brown skin as she kissed her way up her thighs and ran her mouth against the warmth on the other side of the panties.

The two women were disheveled and raring to go when they arrived at the hotel. The three of them rushed to the room.

Tim sat in a chair and watched the women continue their show, seemingly oblivious to his presence. They stripped off each other's shirts and bras and took turns sucking each other's tits, then kissing their way down and eating the other's pussy.

The two women mounted each other in a 69, as Tim watched the writhing mass of black and white flesh. The smell of sex was in the air, and the women's moans filled the room and seemed to rattle the windows.

After each woman came explosively--Olivia was happy to note that she brought Heather to orgasm first, they seemed to recall that this was a threesome. From their sweaty pile on the bed, they turned to face Tim and crawled shoulder-to-shoulder, to the edge of the mattress to face him.

By the time they slid off the bed and crawled across the floor, Tim's pants and underwear were off. They faced each other, his cock between them and slowly licked from base to tip, one on each side. When they reached the top, Heather and Olivia bent forward to kiss deeply again, the tip of his cock between their eager mouths.

Heather then took her husband in her mouth and bobbed her head all the way down, then all the way back up. She made a small smacking sound as his cock popped out of her mouth. Then Olivia immediately bobbed her head onto him in the same way. The two took turns until he came violently. Olivia again noted that she was the one that earned the load.

She swallowed the first spurt, remembering fondly from last night how he tasted. Then she saved the second and third, turning to Heather when he was finished and pushing it into her mouth with her tongue in another deep kiss.

Heather enjoyed the familiar taste of her husband's load, mixed with the exciting new taste of her neighbor's mouth. They swapped the load back and forth a few times as Tim felt himself hardening again while watching the scene.

The two women took turns eating each other out, while Tim mounted them from behind. At one point, Heather sat on Olivia's face and kissed her husband, while he stood and pounded away at Olivia's vagina with his cock. The two of them both came at once as their skilled neighbor continued to have her way with the white couple.

Then it was time for the two women to enjoy each other again, while Tim recovered. As the two of them scissored hard against each other, Heather cupped Olivia's dark foot and put the well-manicured toes in her mouth, sucking them desperately.

When Tim was ready to go again, Olivia watched the white couple, leaning in to gently kiss her way down Heather's back as she rode him, slipping her tongue into her ass crack. Then the two women switched places and Olivia rode her neighbor hard, bouncing against him violently. He struggled to keep up. Heather buried her face beneath them, licking and sucking whatever she had access to, his balls, her ass, the base of his cock, her mat of wet hair.

They continued their raw animal lust most of the night, each taking a break to rest but at all times, at least two of them were busy, looking to satisfy every urge.

There was a bit more desperation for Tim and Olivia, who realized that this would be their last night together. One of them would be sitting out each of the next two nights. Heather, meanwhile, was thinking that this was just the first of a three-night marathon, and the next two would feature her tall, dark neighbor and her own fantasy--black guy. As the night wore on, she began to imagine that it was Ben's thick black cock and not her husband's, entering her from all angles.

When the three of them headed for the car the next morning, Olivia piped up in a jolly voice, "This is halftime!" They all turned that over in their own minds as they drove back home.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers