All Comments on '$400 to Fuck Your Wife'

by fallentimber

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 1 month ago

This was very erotic, especially the sequence where you described her undressing with instructions. You could have had her undress you and her reaction to your hardening cock. Some editing and proof reading would eliminate the mistakes. Very nice start, keep it coming.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 month ago

That was good! Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice premise.

Good buildup.

Nice preliminary sexual involvement/contact.

But then it's BAM! Cock into pussy. No preliminaries.

Needed much more in the way of him going step by step to excite her -- and get her ready.

Some dialog where he tells her what's going to happen next -- is that OK with her?

Maybe 'forcing' her to do things to him.

Lacks many too many details.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

After a few weeks she'll begin to tell her sissy wimp cuck husband John to stay home. Then she will begin complaining about everything he does or doesn't do. Then she'll take over the money and make him do everything around the house. Finally, after he lets the cheating skank slut bully him into submission, she'll just leave him for Peter. She'll think she can push Peter around too but the will go badly for her. The first time she spouts off at him, he'll take her over his lap and make sure she understands who is running the house. She won't be able to sit for a couple days but eventually she will come to love his discipline and firm hand. She'll act up just so he spanks her before he fucks her. She will have 4 kids with him and John won't even be a distant memory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting storyline.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now30 days ago

I enjoyed this tale ... is there more?

Bargyn1Bargyn130 days ago

Well done! A very erotic start.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

That's a Great Start! My wife and I swapped with another couple and her name was Mary. OMG! Like being in

a different world when we played! Thanks for reminding me how much fun SEX can be.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Intensely erotic 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous