48 Hours Ch. 11

Story Info
Sara has met a guy and is frightened to ask him out.
2.6k words
4.71
7.9k
4

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Sara needs a helping hand

The club launch was next Wednesday so Chris had booked the end of the week off as he was going to be helping Belinda set everything up on the day and knew Wednesday was going to be a very, very long day and night, in fact he wondered if there may be no night at all. Lynn was feeling so much better now her Dad had had the all clear. They had invited Sara to spend the afternoon with them this Saturday for some shopping followed by a bit of a Netflix and Chill. They were hopeful she could also stay the night. She was really looking forward to it as she hadn't seen them for a couple of weeks and they had a lot to catch up on.

She was getting on well in her delivery job and getting more and more confident all the time. Chris joked that he'd welcome a package from her anytime, but on a serious note complimented her that not only could you not tell she was transgender at all, she was also just the cutest and most adorable girl you could imagine. They had a great time down at the mall, and laden with bags, they arrived back at the car. It has been great fun and not even too expensive for a change.

"Thank you for inviting me along it's just brilliant, I know it's just shopping, but you make it such fun, that's why I love you both so much... you really saved me that day... I thought my dreams were all over, and then you two angels appeared," she gushed, completely genuine in her affection.

"You are just so lovely through and through," Lynn, said squeezing her hand as she put the shopping in the boot. "And its mutual, we are so lucky to know you... we are living the dream now too!"

"I echo that!," said Chris, cheekily patting her gorgeous ass as she bent over to straighten a bag that had fallen over. "You must be leaving a string of broken hearts on every doorstep you visit!"

"I wish," she said shyly, "but although I'm so much happier with how I look these days, especially after all your advice Lynn, I'm still, you know, I'm still... well... it's..."

Chris seeing that she was getting all emotional quickly guided her onto the back seat and sat beside her while Lynn closed the boot and got in to drive. Sara was quietly sobbing and Chris cuddled her. There were no need for words, just being there was all that was needed. She was so brave and so uncomplaining, but sometimes it was good to just let your pent-up feelings out.

"Oh Chris," she said, "You two are so good to me, I'm sorry, I just want to be me, be the girl I am, and I am almost all the time, but then, I see someone I fancy and it all comes back to me, that I'm not a girl, that I would disgust them because they won't understand!"

She held him tight and cried some more, real floods of tears this time,

By the time they got home, Sara had got it out of her system and was able to muster an embarrassed smile through her panda eyes. Lynn took her upstairs to tidy her up and have a talk, while Chris prepared some dinner. He really felt for her. It was different for him. He had Lynn, and he was happy being a guy or a girl, it all depended on the situation. What he did know was that it was having such a fantastic wife who loved him for who he was and was very sexually open minded that really made all the difference.

As they sat down to the chilli and tacos that Chris had prepared for supper, Sara opened up to them both, as Lynn had obviously been able to get some way to the root cause of her emotional outburst. A guy that she had delivered a parcel to several times and got a bit chatty with her and they had built up a bit of a connexion. Then yesterday he had asked her if she would be interested in going out with him. He was really nice and she did fancy him, but he was quite shy and she could tell it had taken him a lot of guts to ask her out, but in the heat of the moment she had frozen and just replied something along the lines of "Oh, er, thank you, er, maybe, sorry, I'm in a bit of rush, have a nice weekend," and since then she had been petrified of what to do or say if she had another delivery which she was sure to have. She was worried that she might have come across as rude especially as she thought he was really nice and it had obviously taken him a lot of courage, but also couldn't just blurt out that she was a "boy downstairs!"

After a while Chris made a suggestion.

"Look Sara, I know you said you're not a massive fan of clubbing, but I've still got two VIP tickets to the new LGBT night at Angel's on Wednesday and I'd really love to see you there, so why don't you take them and see if he's interested in going, you'll get free prosecco and..."

Sara, interjected: "I know you're trying to help, Chris, but..."

Lynn countered: "Actually Sara, that's a brilliant idea, go see him on Monday and here's what you say. Just tell him that you've got a friend who has got you these free tickets and that you would love it if he would go with you, but warn him it is a LGBT night. If he freaks, then that's it you know that it's a no go and no harm done, but if he accepts, then at least you know he's open minded, and you never know, it might just lead somewhere."

"Oh, I do wish it was that simple Lynn," Sara sighed.

"Sara darling, it really is that simple. I can't believe that with all the bravery you have shown tearing up your old life and starting again that you can't manage this. You forget... you are absolutely lovely... there is every chance he'll adore you even more when he knows all about you as long as he is open minded."

"Yes, but that's it isn't it... when do I tell him?"

"Sweetheart, let me give you this top tip. Don't wait until you've kissed, but also do give him a chance to get to know you before you do say anything. Meet up at a bar before the club starts and talk, see how you get on and flirt with him. If he wants to kiss you, then stop him and tell him that you are transgender and you really like him and would understand if he just wanted to be friends. Look, he will take a step back, but if he still goes to the club with you, then you know he accepts you for who you are and see where it leads, there's no magic wand for affairs of the heart!" She paused, "...but there will be a Fairy Godmother and his wife waiting for you in the club however it goes!" They all had a laugh at that. Sara was obviously already feeling much more positive about things.

They continued drinking in the living room and also tried on some of the clothes, but despite a lot of teasing Chris refused to try on the skirt and top he had bought as he was in guy mode today. Sara looked lovely in a pair of flowing flowery kaftan trousers which clung in all the right places and really made her ass look gorgeous, but she felt the white bikini with black detailing that she had bought was too tight, even though it had been an absolute bargain. Both Chris and Lynn thought she looked amazing in it.

They eventually settled down and found a film called "Eyes Wide Shut" on Netflix which sounded fun, and it was! It had a few very sexy scenes in it, and while watching the masked ball near the end they got quite intimate on the sofa, with Sara taking particular pleasure giving Chris a slow relaxing blow job with a bit of help from Lynn. Sara decided she would stay over and they filed off to bed, soon cuddling up in their favourite "Sara Sandwich" position.

Chris just loved her beautiful firm moon ass so much, and despite enjoying the feeling of rubbing his erection up and down between her cheeks, eventually succumbed and reached out for the lube on the bedside table and gently slipped himself inside her. Lynn, enjoying the thrusting of her husband through Sara was extremely wet and with just a little nudge from her fingers Sara entered Lynn who immediately began squeezing her with her vaginal muscles. Lynn loved Sara inside her, she was big enough, but not too big, and the slight curve in her erect penis had the most amazing way of getting right on her g-spot! As for Sara, she was definitely getting the best of both worlds and with Chris and Lynn edging her mercilessly, was never sure where her next orgasm would come from.

Sunday morning Sara woke and not wanting to wake her hosts slipped down the bed between them as carefully as she could. Half way down she found that Chris was in a state of excitement and, having thought about it, scooted past, only to think again and return, gently licking and kissing the velvety softness before taking the tip between her wet lips and rolling her tongue around and around. Chris stirred, and Sara continued, wetting her index finger and reaching behind Chris to softly play with his ass, pushing her finger in and out slightly as she sucked him with a bit more vigour. Before long she was rewarded with a lovely stream of cum filling her mouth and after licking him clean continued her way out of the end of the bed.

She didn't notice the door to the bathroom open as she was enjoying getting all soaped up and humming a little tune to herself. She loved Chris and Lynn's bathroom with the big walk-in shower. She jumped a bit when she felt a warm hand on her shoulder, and then smiled as she turned to face a naked Chris.

"Hello you sweet naughty thing. That was a lovely treat you gave me just now," he said, giving her a deep kiss, savouring the taste of his cum which still lingered in her mouth. "I'd like you to try something with me, I think you'll like it."

"Mmmmmm," Sara replied kissing him back, "whatever you say lovely man!"

"OK, put these on," he gave her the bikini bottoms and the top, "and tuck yourself right in as much as you can."

"Oh, OK, guess I'll be keeping these then," she smiled, as she bent down and wiggled herself into the bottoms, pushing her semi rigid cock down as far as she could. She pulled the top over her head and down straightening her straps as the water cascaded over her back.

"Those hormones you are taking are definitely making a difference," Chris said, turning her round by the shoulders and then cupping her tiny breasts firmly in his hands before slowly caressing her swollen nipples with his fingertips through the thin bikini material. Sara involuntarily thrust her ass into his throbbing erection.

"Mmm, my very own beautiful Honey Ryder," Chris murmured, "Now let's see how we can make you feel all girl."

Sara, shuddered slightly as Chris slowly and sensually began to slide his right hand down from her breast, the combination of his touch and the warm water making the movement particularly pleasant. She loved the feeling of his hairless chest against her back, and shook again as Chris nibbled her earlobe and his hand pressed against the front of her bikini.

Instead of him easing down her bikini bottoms, like she was expecting, Chris continued to press his hand over her bikini clad penis, holding it in place with the pressure of his palm while circling the end of his finger over the glans with soft swirling motions, varying the speed, pressure and direction in a rhythm dictated by her responses. The wet and warm bikini material enhanced the sensation by adding tiny vibrations into the movement. Chris continued to play with her engorged "clitoris," just like he would with Lynn's, but he also moved the head of his cock between her legs to complete the feeling. With her earlobe being suckled, her left nipple rubbed, her "clitoris" tormented, the comforting pressure of his chest on her back and probing of his cock around her ass, Sara felt in heaven, but more, she felt like she had never felt before, she was a girl, a girl being made love to by a caring man.

Chris continued with his ministrations until he felt her take a sharp breath and her whole body stiffen. He swung her round while falling on his knees (a little bit painfully it had to be said) and through the bikini placed the head of her "clitoris" around his mouth, humming as he used his teeth, lips and tongue to continue the pleasure, water rushing over his face. His hands climbed up her beautiful legs and, grasping the waist, dragged the bikini bottoms down, her "clitoris" bouncing up to his waiting lips, which enveloped it, his tongue flicking and caressing as one hand rubbed her shaft and the other played with her hole. With a delightful little scream, she came, Chris swallowing it eagerly.

Sara pulled him up and kissed him with such passion it was as if she was trying to eat him, it had been such an amazing experience for her.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," she kept repeating in between her passion.

Chris, had one last thing for her. He grabbed her arms and dominantly pushed her onto the floor of the shower, he held her ankles and brought them up above her head before sliding into her, giving her a hard forceful missionary position fuck which unfortunately for Sara was over all to quickly as it was Chris's turn to grunt and come. They lay on the floor of the shower, the warm water splashing gently on their now quenched passion.

Dried off they ran to the bedroom where Lynn was stirring. Sara fell on her breasts with her soft hands and full lips, while Chris lapped at her clitoris using two fingers to push it up towards him. Lynn arched her back and came, and they all collapsed again.

A little later they got up and after breakfast Sara went to leave.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she smiled as she put on her coat. "I love you both so much," and, clutching the tickets for Wednesday night, she held them to her lips and gave them a little good luck kiss, before embracing her mentors and making her way home.

Later that day, they both got a text from Sara saying that she had decided to go round to see her potential beau and not only had he accepted the invitation with some enthusiasm, he had invited her in for a cup of tea and they had got on really well.

"What a team," said Chris, hugging his wife, "I'm so pleased for her, I hope it all goes well. I'm also glad she will be there on Wednesday. Did you say that Mel and Steve were going to bring you?"

"I did, I'm looking forward to meeting this amazing Belinda."

"Good, I think you'll like her, she's pretty down to earth considering!"

"To Wednesday!" And they clinked their wine glasses.