Dark Room

Story Info
A lifestyle holiday resort with interracial pregnancy.
2.8k words
4.31
5.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes themes of consensual non-monogamy, sex with anonymous strangers, gay sex, interracial sex, and impregnation.

If any of these themes would spoil the story for you, you should probably move along and find another story. There are many to choose from.

Everyone in this story is an adult.

"Look what I found, Maya!"

Dave called at me from the porn laptop we keep on the dressing table in our bedroom. I was in the bathroom taking off makeup.

"What is it?"

"A possible holiday."

"A what? Look, give me a few minutes and I'll be with you."

I finished removing my makeup, then I applied a night cream. Finally, I left the bathroom and went to sit next to Dave at the porntop.

He pointed at an advert for a lifestyle holiday resort. He clicked on the ad and we browsed through the site.

It was off the Atlantic coast of Africa, with very good weather guaranteed. The rooms looked fine. But the draw was the lifestyle opportunities. Erotic games, group activities, dancing, and several adult themed clubs.

"Sort of like Club 18-30 with a turbo." I laughed.

"I think so. It looks fun. Maybe you could hook up with someone there?"

Dave had been trying to get me to hook up with some other man. Almost any other man, since we got the porntop. Our favourite porn videos feature wives cucking their husbands. They were mostly actors, which is always disappointing. But you occasionally see what looks like a video with a real couple in it. You can normally tell because the lighting and camerawork are a bit poor. On the other hand, everything else is genuine.

"OK. I'll check it out properly tomorrow and see if it's in our budget. If it is, do you want me to book?"

"Yes, please!"

"I've booked us the first two weeks of June." I told Dave as he got home.

"You liked it?"

"I did some thorough research. The rooms are probably not up to much but I liked the group activities they offered and the clubs. And they have on-site STI testing. You have to test negative to get into any of the lifestyle activities."

"Brilliant!" Dave was delighted at the prospect of cleaning me up. I wasn't sure about us doing anything like that but I was happy to know that a condom splitting shouldn't be a big deal.

"I saw several videos from couples saying they'd had a very positive experience and came back again and again."

"That sounds good to me."

I'd never been on a seven hour flight before. But I suppose that was inevitable given the location of the resort. The flight itself was reassuringly boring. It left on time, arrived on time, and no-one got stupidly drunk or abusive. You couldn't ask for more.

But the arrival was good. Despite not having e-gates, like Heathrow, the queues were short and fast. We were met by a van and in the resort barely 40 minutes after the wheels touched the tarmac.

"Ah, Mr and Mrs Levy. We have you in room six, in the Kinsey building. All the buildings are single storey. Your room has a patio with a view onto the marina. You'll find your bags in your room. But first, you must go to the testing suite." Handing us white bracelets, like the ones you get at music festivals.

"Your bracelets are white to show you've not been tested yet. The QR codes on them are unique to you and can be used to get access to all the dining and sports facilities. You'll get green bracelets when your tests come back negative. Then, your QR codes will give you access to group activities and the clubs."

The testing process was fast and efficient. I suppose they had to do a lot of testing every day.

We washed, ate at one of the restaurants, and went to bed. The next morning, there was a message on our TV screen. We were to come to reception where they'd scan our bracelets and replace the white ones with green ones. We could start our holiday.

The group activities were fun but we might have been a bit too old for them. Maybe they were based on those Club 18-30 style activities from the 1980s?

Instead, I spent a lot of time at one of the pools, reading a book in the sun and sipping on an iced cocktail.

After three days I'd finished all my books and I wanted some fun. I stopped a couple on a path and asked them if they'd visited any of the clubs.

"Oh yes!" The wife gushed in an American accent. "We went to Club Westheimer last night. I hope I won a prize!"

The husband looked at her sweetly before speaking.

"Me too, honey. Me too. That would be a real win for this vacation."

"What's it like?" I asked. "We've not been to any of the clubs, or even been clubbing in years."

"Oh, well, the first part is a bar and dance floor. There's a chillout room and two darkrooms. We both loved the darkrooms. I'm sure you will, too."

"What do you think, Dave? Club Westheimer tonight?"

"Definitely!"

Dave had been getting restless, too. Like me, he felt too old for the group activities but he couldn't just chill. The club scene was more his thing.

The TV in our room said that Club Westheimer opened at nine but only really warmed up around midnight.

We decided to have a siesta, get up at nine and arrive around 10:30.

We were greeted by a hostess who scanned our QR codes. I noticed all the photos on the walls as she was scanning Dave's.

"What are they?" I said, pointing at the photos.

"Oh, they're all women who've won, Mrs Levy."

"There's a competition?"

"Yes, a natural competition, I suppose. I hope you win, Mrs Levy. We'd love to display your photo."

I forgot about the competition as we moved on in and ordered a drink. Dave took a seat and encouraged me to dance.

I went from partner to partner for 30 minutes and really needed the second half of my drink when I returned to Dave.

"That was fun. Let's get another drink and wander around. I want to see the chillout room and find out what the darkrooms are."

A few minutes later we were in the chillout room. It was just a lounge with quieter, romantic music playing. Lots of people were making out and if I was any judge, they weren't making out with the partners they came with. Things were looking up.

A heavyset man with a Scandinavian accent walked up to me.

"Hello, may I kiss you?"

"Of course." I replied.

He led me to a banquette and started kissing me and feeling my tits. It was quite nice to be kissed by another man and I was starting to feel quite turned on. The dancing and the politeness of the man kissing me had got me hot.

After about 10 minutes a drumbeat started to be played over the music. I broke away and spoke.

"What's that?"

"It's to let everyone know that the darkrooms are about to open."

"Like in photography?" I was confused.

"No. Not like photography. You strip naked and put your clothes in a locker. Then, you go into a dark room where you can't see anyone at all. And you can play with these other people in the dark."

"Play?"

"You can have sex if you want. It's not required. But many people choose to do that. Some people just want to be touched by strangers and never know who touched them."

Dave wandered over. I suppose he had found out, too.

"Do you want to try the darkrooms?" I asked.

"If you don't mind." He said, looking at both of us.

I was enthusiastic and the Scandinavian man was either polite or keen to make his way in that direction, too. So, Dave took my hand and we walked in the one direction we hadn't tried.

As we left, he wished us a good time. Then he looked at me and said that he hoped I'd win.

I was a little confused by the competition but not bothered.

The entrance was like the changing room at a gym, albeit slightly nicer. I undressed, put my clothes in the locker and secured it with my QR code. Then, I walked through to the other side. There was a passage with hanging strips of curtain that allowed access but quickly cut out the light of the changing rooms.

I felt the change in floor texture and knew I was in the darkroom. I could feel the throb of some rhythmic music and sense bodies around me. I stretched out my hand and rubbed up against someone. A man by the feel of their muscular ribs.

He reached out to me. Then, he guided my hand towards him and I felt his cock. I knelt and smelled his cock. I knew that unlike Dave, his foreskin was intact and that was exciting. I licked and felt him move as I touched him with my tongue.

Then, I put him in my mouth and did my best to get him hard. While he was stiffening, I could feel myself getting damp. This was this sexy treat that we'd been after for so long. I wondered how I'd avoid bumping into Dave in this room.

After a couple of minutes he gently moved my head from his cock and whispered.

"Do you want to feel me inside you?"

Of course I wanted to feel him inside me. I'd been horny but unsatisfied for several days and the drinks, the dancing and the kissing had got me ready.

I knelt on the soft flooring and he slid behind me and inserted himself. He was bigger than Dave and very gentle. It was amazing to be penetrated so completely in such an unusual environment. Whoever he was, he was an expert. He made sure I was thoroughly stimulated and brought me to one of the best orgasms I'd had in years.

But he carried on. He was steady and maintained a helpful rhythm.

But eventually, the rhythm stopped. I felt him fully inserted and the warmth of his cum. He stayed inside me for a bit and then pulled out. It was only when he pulled out that I felt his sperm move inside me and start to trickle out. He'd not used a condom. But I was reassured by the testing and that I was in my safe time.

I kissed him my thanks and stood up. I had to move slowly to avoid stumbling onto anyone. I also used my hearing to work out where people were making love. Well, more accurately, fucking.

About 10 paces away I found another man and reached out to him.

"Do you want to feel me inside you?" He said.

This time I decided to lie down to spare our knees.

He was the second of three strangers I let cum inside my unprotected pussy that night. I could feel the combined cum oozing out as I returned to the changing rooms. My thighs were shiny and sticky as I got into our room and found Dave waiting for me.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Wonderful. But I shoul--"

But Dave interrupted me before I could complete the sentence.

"Can I clean you up?"

"Huh?"

"Can I lick the cum out of you?"

"Really? You want to? And how did you know?"

"Of course I want to. I've wanted to for so long. I just hope you enjoyed yourself."

"I did, Dave. It was magnificent. Being used by the other husbands. I had no idea who anyone was. They were just anonymous cocks and they were all wonderful."

Dave had pushed me down onto our bed as I spoke. But he rose again before he took his first look.

"They weren't other husbands, Maya. They were staff. The men's darkroom is only for husbands and the women's darkroom is for wives and local men."

I'd have asked him more but he was enthusiastically licking the remaining cum from my pussy and using his fingers to give me one final orgasm that night.

"So what did you do in the darkroom?" I asked as we lay down.

"A little of both. But I didn't stay long. I wanted to be here for when you got back."

"Well of course not." Dave told me at breakfast the next day. It was really closer to a late lunch because we were both exhausted.

"But, but..."

"That's why they get everyone tested on arrival. Everyone's clean, so you can't pick up anything."

"But I could get pregnant!" I exclaimed.

"Well of course," he laughed. "That's the attraction of the island. Did you read the success stories section on the site before you booked? Didn't you notice the extensive creche and kids play areas? That's because so many women specifically come here to get pregnant and come back year after year."

"Oh. Is that what they mean by winning?"

"Exactly. That's what they mean by winning. If you get pregnant then you can have your picture up on the wall."

"But I'll be fertile next week. Are you sure they don't have condoms here?"

"I'm sure. I thought you wanted a baby. I thought you wanted a baby from the darkroom. Don't you?"

"You mean a baby that doesn't look like you?"

"Of course! A baby fathered by one of the local men. An African baby, well half-African. Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

"It would be. But am I ready? Are we ready?"

"Why did we buy a house with a garden and two spare bedrooms? Because we want children."

"And you won't mind?"

"Mind? I'd be delighted. As long as you let me stay as your husband, that is."

"You mean you wouldn't divorce me?"

"Of course not! But, if you do it and enjoy it, please let me book a return visit next summer."

"OK!"

So, we'd left Heathrow as a couple, and would be coming back as a little bit more than a couple.

"I propose that we change our routine." Dave told me. "Let's snooze through the day and only have breakfast at around 7pm. Go to the club, and spend several hours in the darkroom from 11. Then back to our room for cleanup and rest."

"You mean visit the club every night until we leave?"

"Yep. Every night. Then, when we come back next year you can get your picture of the wall."

And that's what we decided to do.

Visiting the club became a routine. The dancing was there to warm me up. The snogging was there to turn me on. And the darkroom was there to make sure I went home pregnant.

I adjusted my technique. I found ways to encourage missionary sex, as even though the flooring was soft, it wasn't great for kneeling. And I found places to rest around the edges, so I could spend several hours there each night.

I'd find some stranger and encourage him to fuck me full of his sperm. Then I'd take a few minutes out and find someone else. Rinse and repeat.

Each time, I'd come back to our room and Dave would lick the accumulated sperm from me with joy. And while he did that I thought about the sperm that had crossed my cervix and found my unprotected womb. The sperm that was going to find my eggs and give me a mixed-race baby. A baby with an African father.

We did get up early one day, though. We sat down with one of the sales people and booked for the following year.

"Do you think you might need childcare when you next visit us, Mrs Levy?"

I looked at Dave.

"Well, we've been spending quite a lot of time at Club Westheimer. I think I might have won."

"Oh, wonderful news, Mrs Levy. I'll pencil in a room with a crib and childcare facilities. You know, many couples come back year after year, sometimes with three or more children. We have wonderful creche and childcare facilities. Your baby will be well looked after while you are occupied."

Two weeks later, my period hadn't arrived. A test came back positive and the doctor confirmed it.

Dave was delighted and so was I.

"So, Maya. What do you think? Should we confirm for next year?"

"Yes. I want to go back. But I think we need a full year's break between babies, so I'm going on the pill. Then, I can spend two weeks in the darkroom at Club Westheimer to properly relax."

We've been back several times now. And our first two children are courtesy of Club Westheimer. We don't have plans for more children. But who knows what the future will bring?