48 Hours Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple spends a weekend alone.
953 words
4.57
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're in my kitchen. It's early evening and we've locked ourselves away for a weekend of no outside world contact.

We're making some dish we made up by combining two recipes that we thought would go well with red wine. I've written out some notes on quantities but really we'll make it up as we go. Explore.

I'm wearing an oversized shirt, sipping on a glass of red from the bottles you chose out for our weekend of reclusion. Padding into the kitchen, I watch a while from the door, you're singing as you prep the beef. You're just wearing trackies - no top on, bobbing away to our playlist and I can't help but smile. I slip up behind you and reach up to lightly bite your shoulder, knowing what that does to you. Hearing a moan rise from your throat satisfies my need to tease for now so I collect the vegetables and start prepping next to you.

Time always flies when we're talking, relaxed and alone like this, so I barely notice when the meat is prepped and marinading and you've cleaned up around me.

I'm telling you some story and intently chopping carrots when I feel the warmth of your presence on my back. You kiss my neck and hold my hips gently and I trail off, forgetting the point of the story and the cooking and most anything else. Even that amount of touch sends jolts down my core and to my crotch. I'm so aware of you. Of your breath and your touch and your very being. The north to my compass.

Your kisses on my neck and shoulder get longer and deeper and I feel you growing behind me as you move in closer.

I put the knife down and close my eyes, letting the sensations wash over me and feeling the familiar pangs surge through my body as I immediately get wet for you.

Your right index finger starts to wander slowly under my shirt. You lightly trace my hip and my tummy all the way up just under my breasts and then back down. Even this simple touch has my heart pounding and mind swimming. You're feeling me, sensing my reaction and start to lightly use your nail over my skin. I moan, and feel your dick grow against my leg in response.

Then your hands are on my hips, pulling me gently back onto your groin and I feel you smiling into my ear as you ask why I've stopped chopping.

Smiling too, I lean my head against yours and slowly start up with the knife again, trying to focus on the words swimming on the page of our notepad for what we want to do next, your finger still trailing over my skin.

I start to measure out some spices and you lean past me, reaching with your left hand for your glass of wine and gently caressing my ass with the other. As you take a sip your hand slides inside my panties and your fingers reach slowly between my legs. Instinctively, I lean forward a little onto the counter to give you as much access as possible, hearing the breath catch in your throat as you realise how wet I am already. Seeing that I've stopped measuring you pause with your index finger, and it only takes me a moment to realise what you mean. I continue mixing the spices, trying to navigate various increments of a teaspoon and feel your fingertip start to circle again, slowly at first and very slightly, but as the circles get wider your finger ventures deeper inside me. My eyes close and I let out a moan, forgetting again the task at hand. Your finger stops whenever I do.

We continue like this for a while, me losing myself and you bringing me back, teasingly, saying "Focus.", as you lightly kiss my shoulders and neck. Eventually though, my moans get louder and more frequent so that in your arousal you forget to tease. I can hear your breath in my ear and feel your full hard on pressing into my leg. Your finger keeps hitting one particular place inside me and you know to focus on it based on my reactions. I push back onto your hand now, hard, again and again. I'm panting as I feel the vibes filling me, the energy stemming from your fingertip and as the orgasm crashes over me you scoop your left arm round me to hold me tight, burying your face into the back of my neck and pinning me against the counter. Your finger slows inside me, feeling my body react.

Slowly regaining composure, I spin to face you within your embrace and we kiss, deeply, letting our souls dance. When we kiss I feel it everywhere, each flick of your tongue on mine sparks energy all the way down to my toes.

Breaking away, I move towards the sink where the counter is clear of activity and jump up to sit on it, pulling as I go on the waistband of your trackies to bring you with me and stand you between my legs once I'm there. We kiss again, but me with more hunger now, more urgency. My legs wrap around your waist and arms around your neck. I'm pulling you to me as much as I can but it's not close enough. Sensing what I want and my impatience you pull away and smile at me, shaking your head slightly. Handing me my glass of wine you tell me "Patience.", and lean forward to press your mouth against my ear, sending jolts straight down to my clit and you say "We have time."