5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 03

Story Info
Joan, Sister Sam, & their Mom, all slept with Joan's Husband.
14.7k words
4.62
28.2k
37

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
902 Followers

A totally fictional story, all characters are 18 or over. This is a follow up to, 5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Parts 1 & 2, and could be considered the 4th part of story New Home Comes with a View! I was not planning on any more parts, but realized that with 4 main characters in the stories, I had written the first 3 from the point of view of all but one, so I was challenged to give John his voice and write one last one.

Some key points of information is that, Joan and her husband John, live in a home with facing bay windows only 10 ft (3.05 m) in distance from their neighbor Mark. Joan and Mark became friends, a friendship that grew into a sexual one, as they flirted by exposing themselves partially, and then totally naked as the other watched. John works for a security company that installs hidden security cams in business's. John had cams installed when they built their new house. The cams have became more than just for security, they became their way of dealing with John's frequent absence, first as the two of them had cam sex, later as Joan and Mark became lovers, and John became a cuck, and learned to enjoy watching the two of them fucking as he masturbated.

__________________

John's Point of View

You have heard about me from my wife Joan, her sister Samantha and our neighbor and my wife's lover Mark. Now it's time to hear from me, my life has been thrown a curve since my wife's sister Sam has been staying with us. She came to stay with us after her ultra religious husband fell for his church's secretary, and maybe even the pastor. The private investigator I hired to tail him uncovered his secret life, of BDSM he seems to have going with the other two, and has photos to prove it. The chance of her divorce being settled out of court in her favor is now pretty likely in the near future.

______________

Here is what I am now facing. I was very happy with my life and marriage, and still am, and not having a problem with working out-of-town most of the week. The fact that my wife has a lover, a fuck buddy she calls him, has been good for our marriage. I like Mark, and he seems to have no expectations of a more serious relationship with Joan, or Sam. Joan and Sam seem to feel the same way, and all four of us have a lot of fun together.

Here lies the problem, I think I might be in love with Samantha, and I know she has feelings for me more than just of an in-law, or a fuck buddy for that matter. I always had sexual feelings for her when I was dating Joan, but she was so wrapped up in religion, and married so young, or we may have had a relationship back then. Sam is so much like her mother, who I had a very close relationship with. I guess it's kind of hard to explain, she was like a mother, a sibling, and I even had some deep sexual feelings that I do not want to get into now. She passed away at a young age, and we all mourn her still.

Sam and I's relationship has become very confusing. The two of us have made mad passionate love on several occasions, and there is a sexual tension that I feel when the two of us are together on our own. I know I should avoid being alone with her, but I could not turn down the opportunities that have occurred. (Our first trip to the store together resulted in the two of us fucking in the back seat of Joan's Tesla in the mall parking lot.) Joan was OK with this when we admitted it, and it was her idea for the two of us to sleep together, but I have not told her how I really feel, and secrets are not good in a marriage. We have not discussed the threesome we had with her either. For me, It lived up to every man's dream that comes with an MFF, and more since it was with sisters who also engaged each other for the first time sexually. It was really something to watch, and I was the instigator of it. I admit I was caught up in all the sexual excitement, and let the pervert part of my mind take over. I shouldn't have suggested that Sam eat the creampie I had given her sister, I knew Sam was so taken with me at that point, she would do almost anything I ask her to.

I guess I need to go back in time here to explain the relationship I had with Joan and Samantha's Mom and Dad, and the multifaceted love her mother and I had for each other. I also want to give mom and I's side of the story Sam told about us in part 2. Our memories of some incidents are the same for the most part, but some key parts are not. I'm not really sure why she even chose to mention the incidents when she was only barely involved in the first one, and then in the second one still must be unable to deal with what really happened, and described it as me making a move on her, and her running off in a panic, when In truth a spontaneous act of love making occurred. I hope going back in time does not confuse you, but I feel I really have to set some things straight, and tell you what mom did for me. I will tell you when I am back to the present in the story.

Looking at Sam's beautiful breast sometimes takes me back to a day in the distant past, a day that became special, after Sam and Joan's late mom's bare breast accidentally ended up in my face as we were just playing around, and were walked in on.

(The reason I called Joan and Sam's parents mom and dad was because I received no love or encouragement from my own parents, and unofficially moved in with them, in Sam's old room. I became so close to her mom and dad they eventually started to call me son. I in turn called them mom and dad. Eventually I married Joan, and they became even more like real parents, they were my father and mother-in-law.)

Mom and I, and how our relationship changed.

Mom and I, had been just goofing around like we often did, and she sometimes did with Joan's and Sam's previous boyfriends I had been told. I had no siblings, and no real relationship with either of my parents, and yearned for the type of love Joan's mom gave me. Mom was a petite woman with big breast, but quite strong for a woman of her size, full of energy, we would often wrestle on the floor, mom liked to show us guys that girls are not pushovers. That's what we were doing, and as usual she tried to pin me by sitting on my groin and trying to pin my shoulders. Even though what we had was mother-son relationship, she was sexy, and being full of hormones at that age I often got at least partially hard when she did that, but with both of us wearing only thin shorts on that hot day, that extra stimulation resulted in me releasing my semen in my thin nylon workout shorts. All I could do was lean back to let her pin me, so I could go change them. I was not upset or embarrassed, I had become that comfortable with her.

As I tried to get up, I caught my fingers on her vintage tube top that barely covered her big breast anyway, pulling it off, and setting them free, they were then dangling in my face. We cracked up, and just laughed, it was funny, her breast in my face was not that big of deal back then. We got up, and just as a joke, I pulled off my shorts, held them up, and handed them to her, " Here, look what you did, made me stain my favorite shorts."

Mom, took them and sampled the big spot, "It's OK, in fact, you cum tastes pretty good. It will come out, it will not be the first cum stained shorts, or boxers of yours that have gone through my laundry." She smacked me hard enough to leave a hand mark on my naked ass, and tossed them in the corner, and just said, "Your bad, young man, we're in the living room you're standing naked, in front of your topless mom, what if Joan or dad walks in."

"I would just walk over, get my shorts, and then show them what you caused too," she smacked my other ass cheek, and we both laughed some more.

Mom and dad were pretty open about sex, I don't think they cared that we could hear them fucking through their bedroom walls. Modesty did not abound around their house, and Joan and her sometimes sunbathed topless at the pool in front of me and dad. Occasional nudity was not uncommon, but not by Sam, she was a prude back then.

They were not wealthy, it was a nice but modest house, and only had one bath upstairs, and maybe mom and I got a little too comfortable sharing it. I remember her standing naked sometimes, or in only a towel when I got out of the shower, and her giving it to me to dry off as she got in. She treated me like I was her own son, and even had helped me dry off before, taking the towel, and showing me how important it was to dry your whole genital area in hot weather, and even would powder me, so I wouldn't get chafed, I can't say I did not like feeling her doing it, but I didn't think she was being sexual at the time. Once you have seen, and interacted like that with each other in the bathroom, it was hard to be embarrassed by just seeing mom's bare breast, and having her see my penis. But what was about to happen was different, and very upsetting to me.

We were still laughing when we seen the door start to open, but it was not Joan, or even dad who were both used to our shenanigans, it was conservative Sam, who stopped by to borrow something. We both froze, me totally naked with cum still dripping from my softening cock, and running down my leg. She thought she caught us doing something sexual. Understandable, not only was I naked, but moms shorts were wet in the crotch, and her top was down to her waist.

I had no idea how to react being naked in front of Sam, it seemed like forever, but this whole scene lasted only about a minute. I had a different relationship with Sam, then I did with Joan and mom, we were about the same age, and we could never hide our attraction to each other, or to mom or Joan, who both had called me on it, Joan, trying to act jealous, and mom just ribbing me.

Mom tried to explain to her what had happened, and it was not what it might have looked like to her, but she did not listen. She just wanted out of there, she left thinking that she caught us having some kind of sex, I actually think she thought we had been fucking.

I had just turned 18, not even two weeks before. Sam seeing me naked that way with her topless mom, and what she must have thought was devastating to me, I was still pretty immature. I went from laughing, to my face turning as red as the hand marks mom made on my ass, and have to admit I even squirted a few tears, that were running down my face in front of both of them, making my embarrassment unbearable.

I was just standing there frozen after she stomped out, and mom was clearly upset about Sam's reaction, and felt bad for me. She tried to help by making a light-hearted remark, "it was her treat son, she already had a thing for you, now she has seen your abs and your big cock, her pencil dick Jesus freak husband wears flannel pajamas to bed." My tears had already stopped, but her quip did little for my embarrassment.

Then she tried shocking me? She pulled off her shorts, and then took her top the rest of the way off, and we just stood there naked in front of each other. Not like she was revealing something I had not seen, but I settled down as I seen the loving smile on her face, and I realized she was already over Sam's reaction, and was trying to show me that us being naked in front of each other was nothing new. I started to realize however, that it was a different situation than others, I had just been dry-humped to a climax by mom. We could not keep from studying each other, and we both were showing signs of being excited, moms nipples were hard, and I could not take my eyes off of moms now almost completely shaved pussy. Joan had recently talked her into just retaining a small landing strip, now her lips were exposed, and were clearly wet. This new view made my cock grow hard right in front of her, and I could see her eyes were focused on it's growth, and there was a wanton look on her face that was new to me.

Mom's judgment could be questioned by some, as she broke the silence and said, "Son, just get down here in front of me. Let's get your mind off of what happened, and quell your curiosity about a woman's body." Then she spread her legs slightly, and moved closer, so I could see her genitalia. That was the first I had seen her vagina that close, and without the bush, I could see it was so wet that it was almost dripping. I knew very little, sex-ed in school was a joke, and I had only felt a girl with my fingers back then. My eyes were fixated on mom's, and she pointed out the different parts, and their real names.

I was both still a little in shock, and mesmerized at the same time. She straddled my legs, to get even closer. I wanted to just look at it, and she told me I could touch. She told me the protruding lips that were the most visible part was her labia, and I could see it glistening from her releasing her juice as it rubbed my cock. I had her OK to touch, but I wanted a taste. I just took my tongue and started licking at the bottom and up to the top, I liked it so much I did not want to stop, especially when I heard her moan, and grab my head, and held it there, so I by instinct reached around to hold her ass cheeks, and continued.

When I finally stopped, I did not move away from her, and she sensed that I wanted to know more. She said, "if you want to see where your penis would go, and where Joan and Sam spent 9 months, use your fingers to spread my opening, and took my hand, and put in on her vagina, and I used my fingers to spread her open to reveal her pink. Again, I could not just look, and stuck my tongue deep in her hole to see what it felt like in there, I liked the feeling, and the taste, so I fucked her with my tongue, I even pulled her closer, so I could get my tongue deeper. I knew right then that I loved eating pussy and wanted to learn more, and when she quivered and made a noise, I knew that mom liked me exploring hers.

I guess my oral contact probably helped escalate the situation, after all she was a woman, and not immune to getting turned on. She backed away from my mouth, and got down on the floor, telling me it was time for her to clean up the mess she made, and then she started to lick up what was left of the cum her grinding on me caused. I rested back on my elbows, I wanted to watch, it was so hot, and I have to say I felt fairly comfortable with her licking me. I would have been so nervous with a stranger, or even Joan.

This was mom, an experienced woman who loved me, it didn't make it any less erotic though, feeling her big breast against my skin as she used her tongue on my sensitive knob, making my penis grow even more. She looked up, as to get my OK I guess. So I just responded with what I thought was a look of pleasure, it worked, or she was so turned on she did not care if it was OK by me, she took my cock in her mouth, and sucked my teen penis until it got harder than I had ever seen, or even imagined it could get. I certainly was not embarrassed by my hard-on then. It was quite the opposite, I felt so proud to show it to mom as it stood straight up like a purple topped statue, right in her face.

She said, "son, I had no idea, I had seen it partly erect, and felt it starting to get hard before while we were playing around, but seeing it standing up, and taller than my face, I think it's the biggest one I've seen in years. It's longer and thicker than dad's, and even most of the men in our club that are considered to be well-endowed, but I better not go too far into that now." (Joan had mentioned before that she thought mom and dad's club might be a group of swingers.) Mom said, "I confess, I've wanted it hard and in my mouth ever since the first time I seen your fit, and just perfect teen body. But I have had to control my urges, I love you like a son, so I resisted acting on them." Then she resumed sucking my cock, she was so good at it, and would take her hand, and press my hard cock against my abdomen, as she took my balls in her mouth. Then she started taking most of it in her mouth and throat, she was losing control, and using her hands to rub my abs, play with my nipples, and cup my balls.

She was so turned on, and so was I, then she started taking me right to the edge of cumming, then would stop, and then just use her hands to massage me in other areas, as my cock retreated some. Then she would just start sucking me again. It made me feel so good knowing mom liked my cock so much, and she did that over and over, until she finally must have got enough. I was so worked up that I didn't care she was right there, and I grabbed it to jerk off right in front of her, and finish, mom did not watch very long before she had fingers in herself. I was more than happy with the way things were headed, and was enjoying her watching me, having mom watch my cum-shot would just be the icing on the cake.

She lifted her head, and said, "This is wrong..." (my heart sank but no way I was going to stop, then she finished her statement.) "But son we've gone this far, I have to have that big cock in me." Then she crawled up over my groin, and wrapped her dainty and soft hand around the base of my shaft to guide my hard cock into her warm pink hole. I was so hard, and it felt so good as she rubbed the purple knob of my penis on her wet swollen opening, then slowly slid it into her. I thought I might cum before I was all the way in.

Once I was in, she started riding me, and she leaned over, so I could play with her breast. I would kiss and nibble on her nipples, while she rode my cock. Her face was now so close, the intimacy of it all made me want to kiss mom like I would if she was my lover. I put my hand on the back of her neck to close the deal and start exchanging tongues, we were not fucking anymore, we were making love I know now.

It was like I was in a dream, and I decided to do my best to try not to cum too quick, as I did not want it to end of course, and I wanted to try to please mom too. She started to moan again, louder this time, so I started to thrust my hard cock up into her, like I figured a real man would do. Then I knew I was doing good, she was clearly getting louder, and seemed to be orgasmic as she got so chatty, "My God, you're so fucking big, fuck me Johnny, fuck me hard, shove that big cock in me as far as it will go." So I did, I went in as deep as my balls would allow. She had to have been in some type of orgasmic ecstasy, she had never called me Johnny, before, just John, or son. We kissed more, and I just kept thrusting it in and out of her.

It was quite an experience for me, I had only had some hand jobs, did some fingering, at that point. Now in just a few minutes I learned how to please a woman. She started getting pink above her breast, and let out a loud moan as she started to shake a little, after she stopped shaking she told me, "Ohhh John, you made me feel so good, it's one thing to have a big cock, another to use it well enough to give a woman an orgasm your first time." She had me so excited then, that I took her by the waist and rolled her over, so I could take control. Mom lifted her legs, so I could get in close, and see her pussy with its parts swollen in such an excited state. It was so beautiful as it yearned for the pleasure a hard cock would bring, making it even more inviting. I entered her again all the way to my balls, and I didn't have to start slow, she was lubed, so I started pumping her hard again, my balls were slapping against her ass, and she got loud again, "Ohhh John, take me son, fuck me harder I'm yours baby, make me cum again." I tried to, but I was stroking her so fast, I felt my cumshot building, it was my first time in a woman, and was glad I lasted long enough to give her multiple orgasms, but I could not hold it back any longer, my cock started to erupt, and we grabbed a hold of each other, and she said, "Ohhh John, this is sooo wrong, but it feels sooo.. good, I can feel your teen cock pumping me full of sperm, it makes me feel young again," and she held me tight as I continued to fill her void.

inafantasy
inafantasy
902 Followers