5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam came into the bedroom giggling, so proud to show me his cumshot, and was not surprised to see that Joan and I were naked having one of our cam sessions. Joan told her not to clean herself off, that I had a lost bet to her that had to be settled. Sam had cum on her face, but mostly around her mouth and chin, the rest she had diverted to her neck, chest and breast. Joan was quick with her demands, I was quick to comply as a cuckold husband. I was to lick the boy's cum off of Sam, and then she wanted a good view as Sam sucked my cock, but not let me cum. I was so worked up and hard, I licked up his cum, I was glad he left, or she would have had me cleaning up his cock.

I laid back on the pillows, as Sam used a familiar routine, it brought back memories of her mom as she would suck me right to the edge, and then back off, a cuckold move. We wanted to fuck, if it was not for Joan on the cam watching.

Joan called a break, we all needed to hydrate, and Sam had to pee. I went to the bath with her to get some water, that was my excuse, but what I really wanted was to see her pee, and it did not bother her a bit, she sat back on the elongated seat, she knew what I wanted. I don't know what is so erotic about watching pee stream out of a woman, but it just is. She said she needed my cock in her, and I said I need it in you too, but wait till our cam session is over, and we can fuck then.

We were the first to get back in front of the cam and took that opportunity to share some intimate kisses that we might not have wanted Joan to see. We are all claiming that our actions are just sex, and nothing else, but the jury is out on that. It seemed like a long time that she had been gone, and I switched to my other security cams to see if I could find where she was. She had apparently called our neighbor Mark to see if he could come over, she was leading him through the great room as he took off his shirt. Joan removed his shorts as soon as they got to the bedroom to reveal that his cock was locked and loaded.

Joan explained she was jealous of Sam having a real cock, her husbands, and wanted one too, so she took a chance on her lover Mark being horny enough to take the short walk from next door. We exchanged greetings with Mark, and it was decided that Sam and I were to be the audience until they caught up with us, and we could finish together.

As sisters, watching each other have sex is still pretty new to them, I jerk off watching my wife fuck Mark on a regular basis when I am out of town, and I hope I never stop enjoying seeing her suck, or ride his cock. Joan let her big sister decide what she wanted to see first. Mark said he was carrying a big load, as he did not get to cum when Sam and him skinny dipped in his young friend James swimming pool Sunday, and Sam fucked James in front of him, his thick cock was more appealing than his he said. This was something I was surprised Sam had not admitted too, or bragged about yet, but she was enjoying hearing Mark tell us about it. We could see Mark get hard too as he told the story, and how James forgot to turn off the movement security light, and it went on. James wanted him to go turn it off because it was a new pool, and he had not landscaped yet, giving the nibby neighbor lady a clear view. Sam protested on the chance that they might get seen fucking, even got James to move to a lounger under the light. You know Sam he said, "she fucked him every way she thought would make them more visible. I just watched, I was not invited to join, bigger cock wins again."

I let Sam make the first request of her sister and Mark, she wanted to see her sister suck his cock, which I thought would not be hard for her, but then she added that she wanted to watch him get rid of his pent-up cum to give her a facial. Not sure how Joan felt about the facial, she is not a big fan of them, but she likes to suck Mark's cock in front of me, and this would include her sister watching too, surely she would not mind taking a face full of his cum in front of us on this occasion. Mark got on his back, and I zoomed in as my wife took his cock in her mouth.

She knows how to suck a cock, and even more important knows how to make it look sexy for her audience. We have done so many of these cam sex shows when I am away, she had lots of practice making sure her ass and pussy was visible as she pleased him. Sam and I took a spooning position, not to fuck, but to get comfortable for what would probably be a long show. I was pretty sure my cock would have a different idea though. Sam was fixated on her sister as she licked Mark's shaft, I was too, but I was also into feeling up Sam's wonderful breast, I don't think I will ever get tired of them, she is endowed like her mother was, who I had such a close relationship with.

Mark was now moving around as Joan worked his cock, I knew it would not be long if she kept that up. We could hear Mark grunt, and watched Joan grab his cock, then aim it toward her face. Seeing his cum shoot up to, and on her face was so hot it was all I could do not to start fucking Sam, and going for my own shot, but I wanted my wife to be able to watch when I did, and right now her face and eyes were covered in her lovers cum. Mark left, and returned with a wet towel to clean her face. He is a thoughtful lover, we were so lucky to have him as a neighbor, and I am glad she picked such a nice guy to fulfill her sexual needs when I am away. I sometimes wonder how long this situation will last, he has never mentioned wanting to marry or have kids, I think he is just as happy with this situation as we are.

Sam now had her head on my shoulder, and her arms around me, just feeling her bare breast against me, and thinking about what was to come kept me hard. We took a short break, for Mark's benefit, he is younger and has a pretty short turnaround time.

I suggested that we both take our lovers doggie style, so we could face the cams and all get to watch each other fuck. I needed to cum, and we needed to wrap things up, I had an early morning business commitment, and one of Sam's friends from her church was going to take her to meet with her attorney.

It was pretty hot looking at the screen and seeing my wife getting fucked, it always is, but this time we both had partners. I could see by the look on Joan's face she enjoyed watching me fuck her sister, at least that is how I read her. I was the first to cum, and I shot it on Sam's ass and back, so she would not have a pussy full of my spunk to go to sleep with. We crawled up to the pillows and waited for Mark to let loose, he lasted long enough to get Joan off before he did, she made the choice to take his shot inside her, but had a motive, I heard her tell him it would make her feel less alone after he leaves. This made him offer to stay, and knowing Joan, she probably jumped him in the morning, I never reviewed that footage, I had no need to jack off on this trip.

Tuesday

Tuesday was just a normal business day, I had not planned on such an active Monday, but bringing Sam was sure to have its consequences, I heard from Joan, she said she is constantly horny, and a little jealous of us, but it was OK, she had Mark, and we would likely have another cam session, I doubt it will beat the show we gave her the night before. It was not likely, seeing Sam seducing, and sucking off the room service guy would be hard to beat.

I got back to the hotel about 6, and was surprised to not see her when I entered the room. I hoped she was still doing something with her friend, she needs a girlfriend, maybe even a BFF, I don't think she had ever really had one. I set down my brief case and decided to go to the bathroom. When I got to the bedroom door that was left half open, I thought I heard something. I tried to just look in, but Sam must have heard me and told me to come in. Just when I think there is nothing she could do to surprise me, she does again. Her and her friend were on the bed, not talking, not clothed or covered, they were naked, her friend's head was on the pillow. Sam was between her legs, and lifted her head up from her bush to say, "it's OK, don't run away, this is my friend from church, Marie, isn't she hot? She told me she has never had a girl, or has ever even had a guy make her cum, so you can stay as I try, you could even join us if you're not too tired, I told her how big your cock was, and I am not sure she believed it. Ohhh! Just come over here and show that monster to her."

Well I was as embarrassed as Marie looked, but told her I would be back to watch as soon as I relieved myself. I was almost too hard to pee, after what I had seen. I figured they would be a while, so I took a quick rinse, and went back with only a towel. Sam ripped it off as soon as I got close, and said, let this 22 year old suck on you as I finish. Marie's face was beet red, in embarrassment, but what could I do but walk up to the head of the bed, so she could suck my cock. She was so young and beautiful, even with her red hair in a bun on her head, it may have made her more appealing, seeing a church girl get her pussy ate was inspiring for my cock. She had a hold of my shaft, and she worked on my knob as she started to squirm a little, she was flushed above her breast, so I think Sam was doing fine without me. Her breast were very natural, the tear-drop look. I used my left hand, and fingers to feel her breast, and work her nipples.

She came, and it was a beautiful sight, women are like men I guess, coming with someone else's help is so much better, I gave her a kiss, as she came down, and she gave me such a sexy look, so I reached over and kissed her breast as Sam ran her hands up and down my ass cheeks. Well, before I knew it I was balls deep in this church girl's that I had just met furry pussy, and she had her hands around my neck holding me there.

I completely forgot how tired I was, I mean I was beat, but now I was balls deep in this young church girl and giving her nice long strokes. Soon Sam had her tongue in my ass, rimming me, and licking my balls as I fucked young Marie. I have been in a lot of weird sexual situations, especially in my drunken college days, but this was new, I was sober, and looking at a beautiful younger girl, by almost 10 years, and she was clearly enjoying what I was giving her. Marie lifted her legs and grabbed her ankles, and Sam now had both her hands and tongue to use on me. I moved toward her face, and she was ready, and had her tongue deep in my mouth as soon as our lips touched. We fucked for a good ten minutes, all in one position before she came again. She pulled me tight to her, and spoke her first words, she sounded as out of breath as I felt, "Don't worry I am on the pill, just keep fucking me, fuck me hard, and then cum in me." That answered what was going to be my next question. I sped up, I was tiring, I let loose and gave her a pretty good pie, at least I think it was, it was hard to see with her big bush. I rolled over on my back, and she spoke again. She kissed me on the lips, and said, "Thank You, Sam and your wife are so lucky to have you. Maybe we can get together again before you guys go home."

WOW, what a scene that was I thought after they cleaned me up, left, and closed the door.

I woke up and showered after a good hour and a half nap. Marie had left but I guess they were going to get together again while we were here. We went out to eat at an old dining spot of mine, an Italian restaurant still owned by the same family, that has great spags, with meatballs to die for. Sam was hanging on me a lot, and I did not mind it, but I was hoping we could avoid sex tonight, so I could get a good night's sleep. We talked about her trip to the attorney's office, and what he said. He said he has the first set of photos, and thinks he has enough to strike a pretty good deal, even if our investigator does not get the big score. We spooned that night, I suggested it and it was enough for both of us just to be together, and that might be a sign of how deep our feelings for each other are.

Wednesday

I had a full day of work, the second day on a job is always the longest, the first day I listen to what they are trying to achieve, the second I have to decide how to accomplish it. I got back late and ended up eating at the hotel again. We had the same waiter, he was not so shy this time, I think she made a man out of him. I watched as they both were flirting this time, and I told her I was exhausted. I told her I had a busy day and did not even get to talk to Joan, but she could invite him up after his shift, and use the sofa bed in the main room, I can use the bedroom, I can sleep through WW3 when I am tired enough. She just looked at me, and said that was silly. She had a few more drinks, and I think my idea was starting to sound better to her. He was a young stud who just needed some more time in the sack to make him a good lover. She had been a quick learner, and I am sure she could teach him some things. He had it bad for her, and I pointed that out to her again, this time she adjusted her top for maximum cleavage, and cornered him as we left. I did not ask her any details on the way back to the room, but when we got there she told me she was going to stay up a while. On more than just a hunch, I set up my wireless camera again, if she was going to fuck him, it was definitely something Joan and I would enjoy watching later.

I was out like a light, and I was the only one in that bed when I woke up once to get rid of some beer that I had drank. I could hear some noise in the other room, so I quickly checked to see on my laptop. I did a good job planting the camera, I had it hidden next to the TV and I had a good shot of the sofa-bed, the young waiter had Sam's legs up in the air, and I set the zoom, so I would get an even better view of his cock and balls as he fucked Sam, he was a fit young man, and she was getting a pounding. I had to hurry and turn it off, and get back to bed or I would have been jerking off instead of sleeping.

I woke up early the next morning, made some hotel coffee, and took my shower and got dressed before I checked on Sam, she was not alone, she looked so hot with her arm over her new boy toy, her leg was up over his tight little naked ass, I turned the flash off on my phone to take a picture to show Joan, or maybe just to jerk off to some day. I just focused on her rear, her cute little button asshole, and her shaved pussy, that looked like it might still be draining the young guy's cum. My guess is she wore him out, even a young stud like him is no match for an always horny Sam, otherwise he probably would have left, or at least one of them would have pulled a sheet over themselves, so I covered them up before I quietly opened the door and left.

Thursday

I was really hustling to try to wrap up this job, so we could go back home the next day. I got done around 5, and was at the hotel by 5:15. Not to disappoint me, Sam surprised me again. Sam and Marie were naked again, and she was working on Marie's hair, both on top and below, she had her legs spread wide, and Sam was just finishing shaving off Marie's bush, it was a hot scene, she must have already done some work on the hair on her head too, and her makeup. She had her hair down, you could see its true color, red, but more on the strawberry blond side, and she had applied some lipstick that accentuated it, and that made her mouth look really sexy, I thought to myself I wouldn't mind eating, or fucking a freshly shaved pussy like that. Sam made me come closer to show me in her words, "look how beautiful her pussy is without all the curly hair, and said she could not wait to eat her out again, I think I like pussy almost as much as I like cock, I guess I am Bi, and never knew it."

"You may have to fight me for it," I said.

I was tired, my early start made it a long day, so I said you girls have fun, but I need a nap before we go out to eat. Sam asked me if I minded if we ate in the hotel again. She said she wanted to introduce Marie to Josh since she lives here and could use a boyfriend, I showed her a couple of the dozens of pics on my cell, it was an easy sell, you seen how hot he is. Now she was a matchmaker, at least her boy toy waiter had a name now. I was OK with the plan as long as I got a short nap in before we ate, it's not that bad of restaurant, and after all we were not on a fine dining trip, at this point it's all about all the wild monkey sex we can fit into our last night.

We had our usual hotel dinner that night, Josh looked interested in Marie, and I think she was sold, seeing the man matched the pictures. Sam introduced Marie to Long Island iced tea, and I thought, here we go again, they both got pretty loaded. I could tell it was working on Marie, she was across from me and had her shoes off, and her foot in my crotch as she drank. I guess I was going to be just along for the ride. Sam said Joan was looking forward to watching some action tonight from her slave. She said she wanted to see you eat Marie's pussy. Well that was out loud in a more crowded hotel restaurant than in the past. I decided we better take the party up-stairs.

They both were all over me in the elevator, but I pointed to the cam, of course it just made Sam interested in giving someone a show, and started kissing Marie. I made it back to the room unscathed. We talked a little and I had a girl on both sides of me. We had more drinks sent up and now I was fucked up, I always like getting a buzz after I finish a job. I went to the bathroom, and passed the girls coming to the bedroom as I went back to the main room and set up my laptop to use the big TV screen. I tuned into our bedroom cam, and now it was her that gave me a shock. There was my wife, naked sprawled out on our bed legs spread, a unidentified young man was eating her pussy, all I really seen of him was his naked ass and big cock and balls hanging below. Mark was to the side, with his cock in her mouth. I did not know if she could hear, but I spoke to her and just said, Hi Honey, looks like you're having fun?"

I had no reason to be upset at that point, she had a right to get some strange, her and Mark know about all the cams I can access at anytime. After a moment I got her reply. "Hi Honey! How was your day, have you had any wild monkey sex yet?

Joan was clearly drunk too, she added, "I figured we would hookup on cam, I did talk to Sam today, I hope you don't mind that we started without you, this stud is my new young lover James. I got so horny yesterday, since we did not get to cam. I called Mark, he had to get some work done, but he set me up with his friend James, who Sam had fucked at his pool. You know how jealous I get of Sam, and since Mark said she enjoyed his young cock. I was more than interested in trying it too. So when he invited me over for a swim, I went, well I will give you all the details sometime later, short story is we had some drinks, and I forgot to take my bikini, yes, on purpose, well, we got naked to swim, and as you will probably see later, his cock gets really big and thick when he is hard, I hope I can still feel yours and Mark's cock's when you're in me! What? No laughs guys? You know I am at least partly kidding. We fucked about every way we could think of collectively, and when we woke up in his bed in the morning, he had morning wood, we both thought of a position we missed the night before, so we fucked some more. Then he made me breakfast before I came home. I hope you don't mind me doing this without checking with you, but it was all in the moment, and there was no way you could have watched?"

"What can I say Honey, I guess Sam already told you about our threesome with Marie you did not get to see either, Tit for Tat I guess, I want you to be happy, I don't mind. I hope you are not fucked out, I want to see you wear them out tonight, I got you guys on the big screen, so the girls won't have any trouble seeing Mark's little wiener. (I got the single finger sign from Mark) I told Joan that I guess it would not be a cuckold, because I have my own two babes here for you guys to watch me fuck."