5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised I had that much cum after our accidental shot, and how good it felt to release it in a woman, one I loved. I just kept a hold of her and held her close to me I did not want to let her go, she was my first, and it was so special, I have played this event over and over in my mind ever since. We kissed some more, before I let loose of her, and pulled out to see the pie I gave her, as my cum started dripping from her exposed lips. It was the first creampie I had given anyone, I was no longer a virgin, and it was so exciting. She did even more for my self-esteem, when she used her fingers to scoop some up and taste it, she said, "now I have something else to love about you, your cum is delicious," then reached down for more.

Having a beautiful MILF like her, who was so experienced be my first, was something I always will be thankful to her for. One might think she used the opportunity, so she could have sex with an innocent 18-year-old like I was then, but I know different, she could have had better sex with dad, or someone in their club. She was just taking the opportunity to give my sex life a jump start out of pure love for me.

We finished this first love making session with mom giving me a kiss on my still sensitive knob, cleaned up my cock, then looked up and gave me that loving smile of hers we all miss so much as she spoke, "Happy Birthday Son, and welcome to manhood, I hope that what we did does not have a bad effect on you, but things got out of control. I was just so overwhelmed by the sight of your hard cock, and couldn't resist sucking it. I wanted to teach you, but you did fine without much direction. Your cock felt so good in me, and the way you knew to thrust it so deep in me that it made me cum. You turned out to be a quick learner when it comes to pleasing a woman. Dad knew so little about sex when I met him, and wish someone would have done this for him, we both had to learn the hard way.

Maybe we can do this again, but only if you want too, and it's OK with dad, it's important to not keep things from your spouse. With his and your OK, I would like to teach you how to please a woman orally, most guys are lost down there. But we should never talk about this to anyone else, it's not incest as we are not related, but it would be looked at as wrong, or taboo in a lot of people's eyes. I hope we can keep things the way they were, I hope you know how much I love you, It gives me a warm feeling every time you call me mom, and when I am mothering you like you're my own son."

She asked dad, and it was fine with him, so she taught me how to give good cunnilingus, she took me to one of her younger friends from her clubs house, so she could demonstrate, and watch me eat her friend to see if I was doing it right, another surprise about mom, she was Bi, and knew her way around her friends pussy. I loved watching and participating, her friend was a hot MILF too, but only 9 or 10 years older than me. Mom had her beat in the chest area, but she had a really tight hole, and ended up being the second woman I slept with, and the first to give me really good oral. She could swallow my cock, and hold it there, as I came in her throat. The sex lessons became pretty regular after that, sometimes I knew mom was horny, and just wanted me, so I guess it was safe to say I became her young lover.

Dad had no problems with that either, and sometimes he watched. That part of the relationship just kind of happened, I was allowed to drink at their house if I gave up my car keys. Joan was away, and the three of us were drinking around the pool, and probably had too much. Dad and I were sitting on the side of the pool with our feet in the water. Mom, was in an ornery mood, and wanted to do something funny, so she pulled off our trunks, and was playing with them like they were puppets, that were talking to each other. The result was two hard cocks that needed some oral attention, things escalated, and ended with me taking mom from behind, as mom swallowed dad's cock as he watched. I could see by the looks on his face, that he really enjoyed this. Mom liked him watching us her taking my cock too, because other times when it was just us three, and she could see I was aroused, she would pull down my pants, and make him watch her suck my cock, it was her way of showing him she was in charge, and he was a cuck, and I was to some degree a cuck in training, for Joan to cuckold.

Our sexual activities became less frequent as Joan and I got more serious, and I then had two women to keep satisfied. We stopped when Joan and I got married, and she became my mother-in-law, not long after that found out she was ill, and we lost her eventually. Memories of her acts of love and kindness are something I always will cherish, our love making will be a secret I will take to my grave.

Sam and I, back then.

As far as Sam and I was concerned, we had always had love, and sexual feelings for each other, even after she married. We connected once back then, when she dropped in at the house not too long after the incident with mom, this time it was just her and I alone, and I had just got out of the shower. I wrapped an old towel around me that did not cover my manhood completely. We tried to make small talk, about mom, and dad. Nothing that would be considered a come on was said by either one of us. What we talked about was not in anyway related to the lust and sexual tension that was the dominating force in the room. My penis started to swell, and it was parting the towel, and my knob began to peek out, as I seen the lust in her eyes. I locked eyes with her, and moved closer until my partially exposed cock was touching her ever so lightly. We seemed to move in unison, closing the gap between each others lips. We engaged in some passionate kissing, as our bodies pressed against each other. I felt her fingers slip down the top of the towel that was barely holding together, causing it to part more, and fall to the floor. I felt her hand continue toward, and embrace my manhood. Pure lust took over at this point, and like a love scene is sometimes portrayed in a movie, the two of us ended up almost tearing her clothes as I helped her undress. Her naked body, highlighted by her large, and just perfect breast, left me breathless.

This all conflicts with her version of the incident, where she panicked right away, pushing me aside and causing my towel to drop as she left.

We ended up on the couch, and I used some of my new-found knowledge to please her, she could not have forgotten that part, but maybe blocked all that happened after the towel dropped because she felt so much guilt from having cheated on her husband.

It was not until after I covered those wonderful tits of hers with cum, that she seemed a little panicked about what we did, I wiped her off with my abandoned towel, she quickly dressed, and then ran off. She avoided me after that, and it was quite difficult for me. We just went along with our lives suppressing those feelings almost 7 years. We never discussed it, but we are finally acting on our feelings, and now we can't seem to get enough of each other.

This was the other, of the two secrets I have kept, and will continue to keep from Joan, both happened before we committed to each other, and what could ever be gained by telling her I bedded both her sister, and was a regular sex partner with her mother before we were married.

Now, that you know our history, I will get back to the present and the story.

To bring you up to date, my job was taking me close to our hometown for a full week or maybe more. Joan had suggested that I take her sister Samantha along, so she can visit her attorney, and sign some papers and discuss what she should expect to happen. Since Sam's ex-husband Luke had not moved out of the house yet, Sam will be staying at the same hotel as I will be. I have already discussed this with Joan, she suggested a suite for the two of us, and acknowledged the fact that her sister would probably initiate sex with me more than once, Sam has been insatiable since she came out of her shell. I did not let on that I looked forward to trying to satisfy her needs, but she knows that, she can read me like a book. We even discussed having a foursome of sorts over the cam during the stay.

We planned on leaving Monday afternoon, and Joan and I were planning on spending Sunday together just the two of us. Sam had talked Mark into taking her hiking again, it was a tough sell since he knows she wants to explore her exhibitionist side again. She really got off from being caught, and then finding the courage to not hide, but to stand there totally naked, talking to a nice older man the last time he took her, finding out that he apparently had seen them fucking, that was an even bigger turn on for her, but not so much for Mark.

Monday

It was a good weekend, Joan and I took out my Porsche I find little time to drive, to the country and opened it up a bit. Joan likes to go fast, and trust my driving skills. We explored some small towns that we had not been to before, and did some shopping. Later we found a great restaurant, a diner/truck-stop that I had heard had some good home cooking. We were not disappointed, we had baked chicken, and homemade noodles, that tasted just like our mom used to make, Joan's mom that is, mine did not cook well or even often, she made my dad cook or order food. Not sure what adventure that Sam and Mark had, but sure I would hear about it eventually.

Sam and I checked in to our hotel late that afternoon, so I let Joan know we got there OK, and told her I talked her sister out of trying to join the mile high club, but had to promise her that she could do something else more daring this week. I did not tell her that she groped me as I fingered her on the flight here, the plane was not very full, so we had an isle to ourselves. I am not sure Sam even wears panties anymore, not when she is with me for sure.

I made a couple of business calls, checked in to the home office, and had them email me the info I needed for the job I was starting in the morning. Sam took a shower, then came out in a towel, claiming she forgot to take clothes to the bathroom, at least that is what she said, funny she did not wear the terry cloth robe furnish by the hotel? The towel did a good job covering her big breast, but in doing that, there was not enough towel left to cover her genitals, and her lovely flower was in full bloom. There was no denying that our under the blanket play on the plane caused us both to want each other. I was hard just seeing her in the short towel. When she stood there in front of me, and then made an attempt at a shocked look as it came loose and dropped to the floor, that was all it took. I cradled my arm under her naked ass, picked up my sister-in-law, and carried her to the bedroom to get rid of our pent-up lust.

I had it bad for her, when she put her arms around my neck, and kissed me as I carried her, it just melted me. It took me back to the first time I carried her that way, from our hot tub to her bedroom. We made love for the first time then, that was the first time for us, after years of pent-up lust. What scared me was that this time felt the same, it had felt new and special to me each time we fucked, and we clearly can not get enough sex with each other. I laid her on the bed, and we started making out like two young lovers, just doing some deep kissing, and it was not long before I had her legs spread, and my tongue in her hole, she tasted so good, and I had to make her cum, I wanted to give her pleasure more than I wanted to receive it. She had her hands on my head and her fingers woven in my hair, and was holding it there. I looked up, and caught her blue eyes looking down at me, and it made me want to please her even more. I had her squirming, and moaning right away, and I could not wait to enter her. There was no need for any oral stimulation from her, so I pushed her legs back, and guided my hard penis inside her soft, moist, and warm vagina.

Looking into her eyes as I slowly stroked her, gave me a feeling I had not felt with Joan in years. It scared me to think that maybe I really was falling in love with her, and the look in her eyes made me think it was likely mutual. We were in a zone together, and I did not want to leave it. Her chest started to flush, and I had to kiss her, and exchange tongues as I fucked her. My cock felt so good in her that when she started to cum, I kept stroking slowly. She is so beautiful when she cums, and it was all I could do to keep from telling her I loved her right then. We rolled over, and she climbed on me and rode me for a while. Her breast were bouncing below her flushed chest as she sped up, and started to get louder, I was not going to last long, just the view I had of her was enough to make me cum. I shot my load in her just as her eyes rolled in back of her head during her second orgasm. We came together, and it's such a rare, and special event when that happens. No words were spoken, we just laid there for a while, and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Waking up at 7 pm from our unplanned nap pretty much sealed our fate of eating in the hotel dining room. We quickly rinsed off, and made it down there shortly before 8. Like most hotel restaurants, Monday is not a busy night, and we were the last couple to be seated, and were the only ones there as we ate. In fact things were so slow that we noticed our waiter dash off to deliver room service and eventually were served by the hostess. This disappointed Sam, she had been flirting with the waiter, likely a college student, that I have to admit was hot by anyone's standards. Sam tried her best to show him her cleavage and even had her dress pulled up hoping to show him some of her beaver as he delivered our drinks to the table. What a horny slut my wife has turned her big sister into. I did talk her out of ordering a mixed drink, thinking that wine might be a less intoxicating drink to have with our dinner, I did not want her to get drunk and out of control.

The wine did have a milder but similar effect, I had to talk her out of blowing me on the elevator, it's not that I would not have enjoyed it, it's just that being in the security business, I spotted a security camera in it. I did promise her something daring, and got an idea to placate her, and maybe spice up the evening for me, and possibly even Joan as well.

Soon after we got to the room Sam was in her nightie, yes, the one that got us in trouble before, the very day she bought it, and we ended up fucking in the car, in a busy lot. I suggested that we order something brought to the room right away while the hot waiter was still on duty, and she could tease him as he delivered our order. The plan was for me to be in the other room, the bedroom, and that she could tell him I was tired and had an early morning appointment. I set up one of my hidden wireless cams in the main room, and we ordered a bottle of wine brought up to us. Sam was all excited, and ask me what she should do when he got here. I told her to play it by ear, that I would be there in the next room if she needed me. She was excited, and a bit buzzed, so I was looking forward to the show.

I quickly sent a text to Joan and told her that if she wanted to see her sister in action with a young stranger, to log into my personal cloud that I use for work demonstrations. Sam did not disappoint us at all.

Sam let the room service waiter in, and we could see the shocked look on his face as he seen our Sam in her nightie. She apologized to him for not having her robe on, she claimed she did not expect such quick service by such a hot young guy. She got very close to him as he opened the bottle, she knows how to use her big breast, and had one touching him as he tried to pour her a glass as he shook nervously. We had ordered two glasses, and she told him he was welcome to have some wine, that one glass was for her brother-in-law she was only traveling with, who already was in bed in the other room. She said, "he was tired, and the wine at dinner hit him hard, leaving her all alone. It's a good thing it did, he is a hunk like you, and the wine just made me horny, and I did not want to be tempted to try to seduce my own sister's husband."

Joan, and I were in amazement and could not wait for her next move. She asked him if he would help her take some pictures for a competition she had going with her girlfriends for the hottest selfie. Joan and I made a bet, I said he would not go along with it in fear of getting in trouble. He could not have been much older than 18, the legal age to serve alcohol, but Joan knows us men better than we know ourselves, and went the other way. No sooner did we make the bet, Sam was handing her cell phone to him.

Sam posed in the nightie for several sexy photos with him, making sure to make close contact with him as she did, but that was not good enough for her. Sam told him her friends have already posted photos that showed them topless, but only a few showed them nude, and ask if he minded her getting naked? We saw his lips move as he apparently mumbled his answer, but the mic did not pick up his nervous answer. Now she was naked, making sure he had a good view of her newly waxed pussy, based on the look on his face, we knew he was in her control. Joan was now naked too back at home with fingers in her, so I enlarged her picture on the corner of the screen a little, so I could see both sisters naked.

Sam found a way to take things over the top, telling him none of her friends has ever presented a photo of themselves, with a hot guy naked too. She said she would surely win the bet. It was all I could do to contain my laughter within the bedroom. He did not even respond verbally, just stripped, and what a view she, well we all got, he was ripped as well as good-looking, Joan confirmed my observation as I zoomed in on him. She stated that he was not lacking in the cock area. His cock was pointed right at her, we heard a faint, "Oh My" from Sam. Seeing how endowed he was made us both think she would not be happy just blowing this young stud, and would end up fucking him, so there was no bet for us to make.

Joan said, "Sam gets to have all the fun, I want to seduce a young stud too, you need to take me with you some time."

"You are hotter than her, how would I get any work done? You have Mark" I replied.

Sam pulled him to her and first just ran her hands up and down his abs. Then she used her tongue around his hard cock to tease him more, she lifted it up, and pressed it back against his abs, as she licked the back of it, and then sucked on his balls. (I had to turn the volume down on my laptop, Joan got so loud pleasuring herself as she watched her sister.) Sam finally got to his knob, and he began to fidget in pleasure as she used the tip of her tongue on it, licking up his pre-cum. She took her good old time, I was surprised his beeper did not go off, but things were probably slow that late, and at that point he likely would have ignored it anyway.

She now had his hard young cock in her mouth as he took more pictures. She was enjoying sucking him off for sure, and I really do think she wanted to fuck him, but it was apparent he was not going to make it through the blow job. He looked ready to cum, and now Joan and I were at it with ourselves, she had her favorite toy buried deep in her, and I had my cock out stroking it, as we watched Sam suck him off. We were waiting to see if they were going to fuck, when we seen his Oh face, and heard the noises that come with it. Sam seen it coming, and grabbed his young cock to finish him, she took the shot, on her face and chest. He looked a little embarrassed, or maybe just overheated, but no doubt satisfied, and quickly dressed and left.