5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring them in, but I want to set up a scene for my sister first, got any ideas?"

"How about the standard, that you were already doing, the beautiful woman sucking one guy's cock as the other one eats her delicious pussy?"

"Got it Baby!"

I was already hard thinking about what I had seen, and the events ahead of us, and stripped down as I heard the girls in the bedroom giggling, went to the bedroom door, they were ready, and naked too, and said, "Hey girls, I thought you wanted to party with me?"

I sat down to watch my wife get her pussy eaten by her new young lover, as she sucked her current ones cock. Sam came in next, Marie followed, a little timid showing her body first time naked on a cam with people she does not know. Joan, and her boys paused as introductions were made. Sam took the opportunity to slam Joan for stealing James from her.

"Of course Joan said, we're sisters and competitive, but I promise to try to not fall in love with him, but no more of you falling in love with my men either!"

Sam, took charge of course on our side of the cam, I am just as much a slave with her as I am with Joan. I ended up 69ing with Marie's pussy in my face on the couch, I loved it, so did Joan, Sam did a good job shaving her pussy, it was almost as good as a wax. I had my tongue deep in her, she was tight, she bore no children yet, she took my cock. I was so into eating her I forgot Sam for a minute, I think she realized it and used her tongue in my ass to remind me she was down there too. Joan was the first to cum, she had a head start I guess. Mark got off next, Joan took a load of Mark's, and we all stopped as I zoomed in to see it in her mouth. Then Marie took my load, and shared it with Sam.

Things were getting just plain crazy!

Joan got the next request, Marie was to ride me as I ate her sister. OK with me of course. I had enough to drink, and just gave her a pie, so she was probably going to get a long ride while I recovered, she did, and I managed to save my next shot.

Josh showed up after his shift and brought fresh drinks with him. I had an idea, but first I introduced Josh and Joan. She embarrassed him a little, telling him she hoped to see his hot young body again. I was concerned, because I was not sure Sam told him we watched her corny seduction, but he knew there were the "still" pictures he took. I think he was too interested in more sex to even think about it.

I told Joan I wanted to pick something new for her to do as we watch, she was OK with it, but made it clear that I would have to do something new too afterwards. "Hey, I have two girls you have two guys, what ever," I said."

I told her I could only think of one thing I had not really seen her do. Mark and I gave her a DP, but I was part of it, not a watcher, so I told her to choose a guy for each hole while we all watch her get double fucked.

Sam was as excited as I was, maybe more, Marie's mind was blown of course, and Josh said he had never done it, or seen one.

Sam and I were on the couch, we would have been eating popcorn if we had had some, we wanted to see the show, we were not even interested in touching each other.

Joan had James on his back as she fluffed him up. I had not had a good look at his package, now I could see it, he was about as long as Mark and I, but he had us beat with his massive girth, I could see why he was chosen for vagina duty. Joan slowly slipped down over his cock and slowly worked it till she was stretched, and comfortable. She was loving his cock, she came once even before Mark joined in. Mark then moved in, his cock was dripping lube, and he slowly worked his knob into her. He took his time before he was stroking too. It was awesome to see my wife with both her holes filled, two sets of balls flopping around below. I turned the volume up, I wanted to hear if she was going to have any new sex noises to go with this DP. She did, not words though, except for a lot of God and My God James, poor Mark was not mentioned much, I guess the guy on the end of the pussy cock gets most of the credit in a DP.

I could feel the couch moving, and looked over to see if Sam was fingering herself, but she wasn't, her eyes were fixated on her sister taking two cocks. Then I saw Marie's head behind hers, she was bent over the couch holding on to it, as Josh was slapping, his hard cock to her from behind, she was now adding her own sex noises to the mix. I guess that was a good sign the two of them were hitting it off. My Joan came several times, each time she got louder till she was screaming in joy, until her voice seemed to fade. I got a tap on my shoulder from Josh, asking me if I wanted to bring Sam back there and maybe even switch, I grabbed Sam by the hand, took her around the back of the couch, I took over for Josh and fucked Marie as he entered Sam. We all four could still see the show as we fucked.

Joan continued to have orgasm after orgasm, and the guys had to throw in the towel eventually, my Joan and Sam, are never the ones to quit. The three of them got fresh drinks, and watched us fucking, we switched a couple more times. I had a tight hold of Marie's breast the second time I got her, and was really slapping my balls against her, I was afraid it was too much for her but like Mark said, never underestimate a suppressed church girl, she was loving it. She would just rest her head on the back of the couch when she came, and I kept going. She was going wild and called out, can I have both cumshots?

Careful what you ask for, they say. Sam and Josh nodded yes, so I pulled out, led her in front of the couch, I made sure she was centered for the folks back home to see. I got on my knees on one side of her and Josh on the other, and we did what I have only seen in pornos. We both dumped a load on her face and chest. Josh first, pretty much covered her face, so I went for her tits.

Now here was the scene, Josh and I were flopped on the couch with totally flaccid penis's. Sam and Marie were sampling our cum off of Marie's body, and were trying to decide who's tasted better.

My God, those Church Girls are Wild!

All seven of us were pretty spent, at both locations, I was drunk and spent and I suggested we wrap it up.

Joan was really drunk, and slurring her words, and not for it, she said I had one more thing to do, and she had lots of time to think about it. Now I was scared.

She addressed Josh, "Josh, Sam said she thought you were Bi, is that true?"

Now I was petrified.

Josh said, "I would not call myself Bi, I have done oral to, or jerked off a buddy, it is getting pretty common in my generation, even has a name, and definition in the urban dictionary, it's called Bro-Jobs."

I questioned this, I thought maybe I had been set up, so I Googled it. (Definition: A non-homosexual gesture performed on a person of the same sex, like a friend as a favor, just to get them off.) Josh said, he's done it with a buddy, then later with his roommate, when one of them was having a dry spell with the women. He said he likes the challenge of getting a friend off, and it's nice to have someones help to get off. He would do it with me for Sam, since I was willing to do it for my best girl, Joan.

I felt slightly better, but what could I do anyway, I am happy being cuckolded by Joan, and I am her slave. I guess what carried the most weight in my decision, is that my wife and her sister ate each other out, it was my request, and they did it to please me. They didn't hate it, not sure it will ever happen again but, I don't think this would be likely to repeat either, outside of getting marooned on an island with another male.

He and I discussed it, decided to go with it, and settled on a 69 as neither one of us wanted to stretch it out, and on the floor so all could see. We agreed that we would both warn the other about forthcoming cumshots so the receiver can make his own decision about its destination. It would be my third shot today, so it would not be much, but not easy to obtain.

Josh was already on his back, in the same area the two of us had unloaded our cum on Marie. Now it was up to me. I looked at how fit his body was, thinking maybe that would help, it did. I always did prefer teen couple porn, because usually both male and female are fit. I thought it's not like he was an obese guy, laying in wait for me to try to find his cock under a flap of his fat. I have learned to always think of how much worse things could be, and I also always felt a person should try new things at least once. I looked at all the girls and guys, even Mark and James on the screen seemed stoic, except Joan, and Sam they both looked excited at the thought of watching me suck a cock. To me that meant no judgments were being made, and why should we be judged anyway, there should not be a double standard, where woman on woman oral is OK, but not two men.

I carefully straddled Josh, I was glad I did not know him too well, and that he lived in another state, if I regretted this I wouldn't be running into him. Our cock's were both still flaccid, no one was excited, I guess that must have been a sign we are not gay. Taking his soft cock in my mouth, with the challenge of making it hard turned out to be what I liked the best, or hated the least, the jury is still out on that to this day. I took the head of his soft penis in my lips first, and just played with it with my lips and tongue as it started to grow, and I could feel pretty much the same action going on with mine, doing this mutually made it easier. I just did a lot of the things that I like done to me, I guess that's how women approach it with each other.

When all was done, I hope I could just look at it as something new, and unusual that happened only once. I continued to lick, and mouth his member until I had him really hard, he was not cheated in the cock area, you sure notice that when it's in your mouth. I soon was waiting for his warning as his knob turned purple. I figured he would be first, he is young, and it is only his second today I assumed. I did not know what I was going to do with his cumshot when he alerted me, until surprisingly, I was ready first, and I warned him of mine, and then came. Just like with a girl, it felt so good having him use his mouth to receive my spunk, and even though it was a small load, it still came with a quite enjoyable orgasm, I had to let go of his cock with my mouth a few moments, something new in sex is always good I guess, I even got a chill in my then shrunken balls. So I decided it was only fair to at least try to make myself return the favor when he did, he put a pretty large load on Marie, so his load would likely be small too.

This young stud, was tougher to get off than I was, young guys are I guess. I grabbed his ass tighter, I remember when my glutes were more like that. He helped speed things up by lightly thrusting his cock in my mouth, so then I could just concentrate on giving him the friction he needed, without any teeth, the hardest part. Yes, technically I let him face fuck me, but I had to get him off and it was quickest way. He finally started, I could feel his whole body shake, and he started pumping ropes of cum in my mouth, it felt like a lot of them. I had my lips clamped on his knob and could feel it pulsate, some shot all the way back to my throat, but I tried to block them with my tongue, and not to swallow much. I wanted enough left in my mouth to show Joan what I was willing to do for her, it's all about pleasing Joan.

We dismounted after we received each other's cum, and turned to Sam and Marie, so Joan could see as they both took it from my mouth, and I swallowed what little was left. It really was not nearly as much cum as it felt like coming out, and it was not like I had not tasted someones cum before, in fact I had already licked some of his off Sam's face, I looked forward to washing it down with a drink though. I did the right thing, it was only fair, and I liked knowing I gave someone pleasure, just like I do with a woman. I looked at him again and realized, if I had decided to try this completely on my own for another reason, like to have a new experience. I could not have picked a finer specimen of young manhood, a work of art, very much like a naked male statue in an art gallery.

I finished my drink, I was already pretty fucked up, and things were a little fuzzy after that, I don't even remember going to bed. The next day at the airport Joan and I talked on the phone, professed our love for each other. I then knew that I would never have sucked a cock for Sam, and I am so helplessly in love with Joan that I even took a guy's cum-shot, she is my only true love.