5 Hole Gangbang, The Debrief

Story Info
Slutwife relives her and her hubbys gangbang for her Master.
1.3k words
3.5
4.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from "5 Hole Couple for a 5 Aside Team", best read that first.

It was a few weeks since her master had organised for a five aside football team to turn up to her house on a Tuesday evening and fuck her ragged, unexpectedly also making her husband take their cocks too, and as he had a habit of doing, he was coming round to debrief her.

She waited for him in the living room as he expected her to, his text message had been very specific. She was dressed as she had for them, and on her knees on the rug by the sofa. She had already loaded the video file that he emailed her onto the massive telly that the sofa faced. She knew what he was going to make her do.

She hears the sound of the front door opening. He doesn't knock but just lets himself in as if he owns the place, closing the door behind him and walking through the house towards her. She realizes she's holding her breath.

"There you are my dear, have you been waiting long?" he asks, knowing that she wouldn't dare to risk keeping him waiting, "Not long I'd guess, you'd not risk another paddling like the last time."

He sits on the sofa behind her, facing the huge TV screen. He picks up the control and turns it on, illuminating her face, and bathing her in the bright picture of their of their marital bedroom.

She looks up at the scene, her sitting on the end of the bed, dressed like a demure secretary, her husband naked and cuffed to the chair in the corner. The curtains weren't drawn and the room is bathed in the late afternoon sun, all the better for her master to watch.

She waves at the camera, to her Master then, seen by her Master now. They continue to watch and from this angle, they see the cars pull up and the lads pile out. She remembers hearing them outside and the anticipation.

They pile into the room and surround her. The leader quizzes her, groping her and mauling her tits. Watching herself strip she remembers deciding to show them her plug, making it clear that she wanted to get fucked in the arse.

She ends up nearly naked on her knees, surrounded by cocks, sucking, wanking and stroking them. She can see her husband squirming in the background, only able to see their backs and glimpses of her through their legs.

"Did you enjoy it? I believe it's called a snake pit, where you're surrounded by dicks, down on your knees." He knows the answer to the question, he wants to hear her say it.

"Yes Sir, I loved it. I was being soiled with all those cocks". She tries to keep her voice level, but it's almost breaking with excitement. She knows what he's going to say next, she's been waiting for it. This isn't the first time he's come round.

"Tell me what you're watching, describe it to me, like a documentary, and shuffle back here, I want to touch you."

She wiggles back until she's been his open knees, her back pressed against the sofa. He rests a hand on her shoulder and she nestles her cheek into it.

"I'm down on my knees Sir, surrounded by all their dicks. I'm sucking the thickest guy, I really have to work to get it deep. I've wanking off another guy, and one of them is groping my tits. They really liked my tits."

She can feel herself getting wet as she tries to calmly explain what is so obvious on screen. She continues as the action moves on.

"They're lifting me onto the bed, and I'm so wet and ready. I'm amazed you can't see my pussy throbbing. The first guy is putting a condom on, ready to fuck me. He's pushing himself into me, I'm so wet he just slides right in."

On-screen, she starts to moan and mewl, squirming under the man whose name she'll never know as he fucks her. On screen she sees the volume being turned up and her moans get louder.

"Do you think your neighbors have any clue what you've been up to? I'm sure they think you're spending the afternoon watching porn whilst hubby is at work, but I bet they won't realise you're starring in it."

She can almost hear his smirk. She squirms in her own shadow, really hoping that they can't hear, she's sure their house is far enough away and that the windows are closed, but she's terrified and turned on by the idea.

"Don't stop your narration dear, what's happening now?"

She starts to explain again, going into detail about who is doing what to her, how she felt, what was going through her head as the guys stuffed her full of dick. She includes describing them fucking her husband's face and his reaction. She tells Him about the discussions they'd had afterwards, about his feelings of lust and shame, how he'd hated it but not wanted it to stop.

He slides his hand around her neck, pulling her back towards him, slipping his other hand down her top and groping her as they had done when they first met. Her nipples harden and she does everything she can to get him to touch her more, rubbing her thighs against one another to try and stimulate her aching pussy.

She describes being airtight, hanging between them, squashed as fuck meat between their bodies. She describes them uncuffing and manhandling her hubby onto the bed next to her; and fucking him. She tells Him about the moment when she realised that the motions were synchronised and they were both being thrust into together, dicks withdrawing in tandem. She feels his bulge harden against the back of her neck and him holding her by her throat against it.

"I really didn't think that your hubby was into fucking fucked like that, I really was surprised. Maybe we should have done this long ago. I could have had you both serving at parties if I'd known, not just you." Her Master taunts her, knowing she can't help imagining it.

Finally, they get to the part of the video where she ends up covered in cum poured from their condoms, being linked clean by her caged husband whilst she sucked on his cock, causing him so much pain. When they'd finally had sex that night his cock was lightly bruised. She'd ground herself against it extra hard when she realised, delighting in his discomfort. She told Him everything, she didn't know it but he smiled when he heard of her petty sadism.

"He's licking my pussy clean, sucking on my lips, swallowing their cum. I couldn't wait to feel him licking my arsehole clean. I knew he'd be super into it, and I was so sore. It was quite soothing really." She's having to gasp to explain what she's seeing because he's half choking her. She's breathless and a hot wet mess.

"Did you kiss him afterwards, did he taste of cum and your arse?" He wants to embarrass her, for her to confess her slutty behavior.

"Not until later, after we'd showered. He mostly tasted of cum." It's the truth, and she knows He knows it. She only fibs when she's goading him for a beating.

Finally the video ends, and the screen goes black. He turns off the TV, and releases her throat. Knowing what's expected she turns to face him and looks up into his face.

He smiles down at her and unzips himself. She reaches in and pulls out his cock, admiring her slim hand and wedding ring wrapped around it, before getting her lips around it and as much of it as far back as possible. He takes hold of her ponytail and uses it to guide her, to hold her head as he begins to face fuck her. She uses her other hand to massage her own tits, desperate to finger herself but knowing that would be a step too far.

From above she hears him, "Go steady, it's going to be a long afternoon. I've got all three of your holes to reclaim."

"In fact, if he gets home early enough from work, maybe I'll claim all five."