50 Quid for a Suck and a Fuck?

Story Info
Becky is made to look like a tattooed and pierced whore.
1k words
4.41
12.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TattAlDo
TattAlDo
55 Followers

My name is Becky and this is my story. It all started two years ago. My husband always liked to play a game where I would play a prostitute and he a paying customer. I work for a very corporate law firm and I think my alter ego in our alternative lifestyle turned my husband on even more. It was always fun to get some sexy clothes and play out our little fantasy and guaranteed a night of great sex.

I was doing well at work and stared to work away more and more. Sometimes when I worked away for a few weeks at a time John would often come into the city to meet me. Each time we would meet at a bar, I would come in dressed in a wig and hooker clothes- you could say I would "picked him up" we would go to a hotel and have a great night of sex (I even had him pay me £50).

Then I got posted for to New York for work. I would be across the pond for three months but we decided to save money and go all this time without seeing each other. Due to this, in the time leading up to me going, I started wearing the sexy clothes more and more. We had noticed some of the real hookers had tattoos and piercing. For one for our last fantasy nights I tried some stick on tattoos and clip on piercing but it wasn't enough. My husband only half joking asked me to get some real tattoos.

I made the decision when I got to New York to get both of my nipples pierced, a horizontal bar in each nip. Fuck me they stung like a bitch but I knew the surprise would be worth it when I got home! The long time before we would get to have sex again would allow my poor boobs to heal. About 3 weeks before I was due to come home, I realised I was going have to stay a month longer. To make it up to John I decided to get a mandala tattoo under my boobs and a small heart behind my ear to really enhance the look. My long hair meant that I could still hide my ear tattoo at work and stay professional.

When I got home John couldnt believe his luck. The company gave me two weeks off and we spend the whole time fucking like rabbits.

Six months passed and we got back into our old routine. One evening John asked me if we could take the body mods to the next level. I simply told him that if he picked the place, paided for it, and took me there I would wear what ever he wanted. We started to read up on the subject of prostitutes and tattoos--Most of the ideas I found were trashy but there was some interesting concepts: The word "Sweet" over one nipple and "Sour" over the other. The words "Fuck Me Fifty Dollars" over my vigial lips, Property of "pimps name", Sexy Devils, lip stick on the butt cheeks--these things. I shared these ideas with my husband and he said it would be a surprise for me. He would just take me to a place and I would strip and be tattooed like a hooker forever. It was a sexy idea and I was excited as John did all the planning.

One Saturday morning he said to me get in the car. I asked where we were going and he said "To get your tits tattooed". He drove us to this tattoo convention. He had called around and some of the artists wouldn't do what he wanted. This one that agreed to make me look like a street walker as long as I was his big project for the conversation...

Maybe a dozen people watched as I took off my top and bra. I just tried to act normal as the cleaning and shaving took place. The designs were put over the nipples--Not what I expected. One was "Beer" and the other "Wine". They went on in just a few minutes--The first one (Beer) hurt worst than the other. After than, I was told to strip off my plants and panties. My pubic hair was shaved by the tattoo artist and his girl friend. I didn't known what was going to be tattooed on this most private place. It was a face. The face of a woman with it set so the top lip was right on my opening. The tattoo also had words above the face--in letters over an inch high. It said "Happy Hooker".

The tattooing really helped our sex life and once again just like when I came back from the States, just the sight of my art would give my husband a hard on.

In time, he wanted me to get more tattooing. So it was back to the tattoo artist and I got a large tattoo on my back that says "Party Girl" with a naked woman holding a cherry under it.

I am going to keep getting more sexy tattoos. If I ever get the courage I will have some bright permanent make-up tattooed on my face. A friend of mine did have eyeliner and eyebrows done but I want something bolder something that everyone will see.

One crazy idea I had was to tattoo some blue eye shadow on, Arching, thin eyebrows, eyeliner, Dark lipliner and bright red lips. Maybe even a little blue star put on my cheek below my eye (maybe not). I do have a career to think about!

I have a dress that is so low cut that people can see the words I have on my breasts and a bikini that even shows the "Happy Hooker" and part of the ladies face when I wear it. I have worn it in public but only when abroad. I don't know what I would do if I ran into someone I know (my husband doesn't like me cover it up--its all out there). People give me funny looks when I walk around but--its starnge, It sort of turns me on.

Someday I just know I'm going to be arrested! I haven't told my friends or worse my work colleagues about my sexy art. It keeps our marriage alive and special. Maybe I will have "Property of John" tattooed on my bottom for Christmas!

TattAlDo
TattAlDo
55 Followers