All Comments on '50 Ways to Love Your Leaver'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Aces Mattblack

I know incest is illegal (and completely disgusting and vile) but do the courts in the UK prosecute incest between adults? I can't imagine it's common if so. In the US it's up to the states to determine their own laws on the matter. Mine in particular has now law criminalizing incest between consenting adults.

Anyway, I don't know if it's worth the cost to imprison these... things but its certainly nasty lol

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
Nice story!

I enjoyed this one a lot. The humor was dry and quite British. Thanks for the hard work for us readers.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 4 years ago

Way out there with the incest, but no violence or BTB gimmicks. Full marks.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraalmost 4 years ago

Great story, thanks for posting!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years agoAuthor

For those of you who are unsure incest between adults is vigorously pursued by British courts. When discovered it is a really big deal.

norafaresnorafaresalmost 4 years ago

Nice story, Matt! Thanks for your contribution to the event! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very boring

Enough said, just awfully, awfully boring

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Liked it but I always like to hear what the cheater says. I think it would be rare in real life if two people married for several years didn't have any last words or a confrontation. 4 stars

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
very nice

5*s loved the risky take on the affair with her father. not into incest, but it is challenging in an event like this to pose a fresh idea. My one point of contention would be how and why. lol I realize that's extremely vague since you just explained that, but they were married 5 years. Carol had seen Louise in love with him. so my question of how and why is was she ever in love with him? it would seem harder to restart that relationship, even after her dad broke up with who ever he was with. still a fabulous job thank you -Vicki

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Very good story. A little creepy, but good.

I did enjoy, "...foreigners with criminal convictions aren't, generally, welcomed into the USA." It's true. We already have a glut of our own home-grown variety.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Dry as ever

Thanks Matt, not sure I want to remember Halfpenny Green and not much Golden anything came out of the Black Country, but that was a well crafted little tale....also must confess I had to look up corollary...seemed familiar but haven't seen it's use in years. Well done I really enjoyed this one.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07almost 4 years ago
Interesting

Very few of the stories in this genre begin with an act of incest, but this is one of the best.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed that one. No equivocation here, Louise was a twisted, evil, bitch. Cheating with anyone is low, but with her own father is beyond nasty. The British courts know how to handle this it seems. Fairly light revenge though, considering the betrayal. It's always fun reading a MattblackUK story written British, isn't it then? I feel the urge to find some tea for the Kuerig.

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years ago

Good story but I really loved the title LOL 5*

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Good story from an unusual angle. 5/5

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 4 years ago

random incest has joined the chat.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Very direct, to the point story. Her betrayal was pretty complete and she paid for it. Thanks for contributing!

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
NO MATTER THE OUTCOME MAN MUST LIVE AND LEARN AND THEN MOVE ON

all that moving makes a man think about not giving up or in. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Someone is a Mupppet Show fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What goes around

Interesting story. A couple of points. This is more an Incest story than a loving wives story. Incest tops Loving Wives every time. And I found it curious that Jane and Tony lived in a "semi". Was it a Mack or a Peterbilt truck? Those Peterbilt custom rigs are pretty nice, if a bit cramped for two people.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years agoAuthor

And here's a fun fact: In this context "semi" is a very common UK and Ireland term for a semi-detached house. Apparently in the US/Canada they would more commonly be described as a duplex.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 4 years ago

huh. All those two dipshits had to do was go across the channel to France where it's looked down upon but not illegal to fuck a consenting adult relative if one was so inclined. Maybe that would have been the plan after her divorce but of course, instead of just ending the marriage quick and easy and moving the fuck on she had to drag her feet like an idiot while plotting how to do it "just right", and boy did it come back to bite her and daddy.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Different

Really quite boring, Old Chap

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 4 years ago
Semi

FWIW, here in Ontario anyways, semi as a short form for semi-detached, is most common

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
Nothing wrong with the action of the story...

But it was devoid of any real exploration of the angst that such a situation would generate. Sort of glossed over.

Hence, it was not really engaging.

I gave it 4 stars, because it all worked out well in the end... but this story could have been so much more.

Especially considering the fact that the lovers had really hung themselves badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think its a culture gap thing.

Just was kind of demure and unexciting. So his wife was fucking her father? He caught her and dumped her, into prison no less, and he's still available to find a real woman for a life partner. Sounds like Louise didn't fuck up anyone's life but her own. Good on her.

Thanks for the effort.

stev2244stev2244almost 4 years ago

Well done, entertaining and original read. 5*

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 4 years ago

Thanks Matt! Enjoyed the story.

Killian

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Dry. It felt like reading a textbook - emotion completely absent. It’s hard to sympathize with a character who drinks a glass of water, goes to sleep, and wakes up to a happy new world. No, it didn’t say that, but that was how Mike seemed.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Liked it.

Gutsy move on this site to be anti incest.

Being 1st person POV how would he know the feelings of the father after release. Did he keep track of the ex wife and father while they were in prison to know when they were released? Little things take away from the credibility of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do your research

1st, although it would have ruined the twist either you should have put this in incest or had a warning up front. Although some have a moralistic opposition to it, others have objections due to experience and it's only fair to give them the tools to avoid it.

2nd your info about incest in the UK is nearly 2 decades out of date. They cannot be arrested for incest as there is no longer specific incest legislation. They would have been arrested under the sexual offences act.

The 2003 act changes no longer outlaw incest by name, but did say that blood relatives (at least 1/2 blood, cousins being 1/4 blood) cannot penetrate or give consent to such penetration. The maximum sentence is 2 years, but like most offences, 1st time offenders are likely to get off with warnings and fines, even 2nd time there is no guarantee of maximum sentences.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-14403980

That said, from the story they were convicted on the basis of conversations, not actions so I doubt it would have got to court, let alone been accelerated.

It would have been easier to have moved to Spain or a number of European countries where incest is not illegal. Or depending on when this is supposed to be based, appeal to the ECHR to test the British legislation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spoonerisms

So, now I have a name for Gimon and Sarfunkel. 5*'s just for that bit of information, don't know whit about British law but the story worked for me regardless. As Monty Python would say "And now for something different." It was all of that. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
IT SOUNDS LIKE.............

There was some sort of legal agreement with law enforcement that allowed dad to escape prosecution on the original charge. If that's the case, wouldn't he and Louis open themselves up to lying about the original crime? Overall, liked the story. Maybe our hero over thought the situation and allowed it to go on longer than it should have but he acted decisively and appropriately.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anon, sorry, perhaps I should have made it more clear, the authorities were not aware of the initial incident, the arrangement was a private one.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Good Sory

Good story with a different twist⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years agoAuthor

To anon who left the comment: "Do your research."

I do my research but a writer uses research as a guide, NOT as a straitjacket.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Incest?

Are you sure it didn't take place in Arkansas?

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Somewhat of an uneven story

The early portion seemed to be an attempt at a tongue in cheek piece which turned into a tragedy.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
I'm Not an Anony

Although I have negative comments about this story, I'll not follow the obvious trend and post as an Anony. Hell, we have cultural isolationists complaining about normal UK terms and posting as if such differences assault their sense of propriety. Such intolerance is the norm in the US these days...

MattUK, an interesting tale of Incest that lives under the LW flag. Pretty dry reading (reads like a documentary another commenter said) with little insight into motivation or character development. Not your best. Thank you for your contribution and your normal great grammar that provides ease of reading. You continually demonstrate far greater writing skill than I could achieve with an excess of effort.

Keep 'em comin'.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Yes;nice twist, a story about a guy who wrote almost a documentary about his incestuous cheating wife.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

nice story, good writing but a bit short, keep writing

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Reasonable

Reasonable story,not too long for it to get boring.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Good job Mattblack. A glossy one there mate

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

They both would have been put on the sex offenders register and she wouldn't be able to get a teaching job of any kind. She certainly wouldn't have got a visa for the US. However, cases of incest very rarely come to court unless it involves a minor or there is evidence of abuse or coercion.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

Even though I hated the story itself - I did like your writing style. So please keep at it.

I am certain she could get a job as a real estate agent selling houses - 'anybody' can get that job - no skills or qualifications required.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let's see...he's British...he drinks Salted Caramel Crunch Coffee Frostino with Cream and a shot of coffee...his best (only?) friend is lesbian shrink...the female he married didn't love him...his wife enjoyed fucking her father instead of him... The tone is light and jocular. The story title is little more than a cute phrase: perhaps it should be "Stereotypes Gone Wild"? "Several Ways to Lose Your Lever"?

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Spoonerism: a verbal error in which a speaker accidentally transposes the initial sounds or letters of two or more words, ie. You'll have to Boogle or Ging them!

Is there a term then for four candles?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Believe every woman' my fucking arse!

As in "#BelieveCarolynBryantDonham" (?)

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

William Gentry was in Pentonville Prison in London and he was deported back to the USA after he had served 18 months. Much to his chagrin Louise didn't follow him back to the States.

Actually, I think the incest conviction put paid to that part of their plan, as foreigners with criminal convictions aren't, generally, welcomed into the USA.

.

.

nit picking here, but as the bio child of an American citizen she would be a citizen of the US via birthright and could gain entry regardless of criminal convictions

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Not a good story. Father and daughter need a good w....ing.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Stupid. Reads like a text book or some journal account. Basically a recitation . Really poor.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Reading again. Very good story, but an unusual way for your lover to leave.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

Not your best work

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

Wow… that was really screwed up. Interesting read though. Can’t say I like it… But I enjoyed the read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way, Way, too much. Story was quite decent until the convoluted account of the adultery/incest killed it.

Story could have ended with page 1 paragraph:

“ On the afternoon of that third day, Wednesday, I think, well, I know, how could I ever forget that Wednesday? I received a text message from Detectif. It just said: "Sadly, confirmation obtained.

Please visit us ASAP. Regards, and sympathy, Geoff."

and a simple “broken hearted,” then some ambiguous “what now” comment.

The rest just seems like clutter. Too bad.

SHR

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

4 stars easy. I was tempted to go for 5 stars but that would need a real happy ending for him, not just "I'm prepping for a first date".

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Just did not care for it.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Well, that was different!

However when you look at the story ratings the most popular are the mother/son incest followed by older woman/younger man /sons friend so its right up there. Father/daughter is rarer but still happens, but more commonly as abuse. As a psychotherapist I know of several actual instances.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

I liked this for a number of reasons. To start with it is nicely written. No obvious typos or errors, always a plus. I like how Mike, the MC, did not just assumed, but, got some sound advice and went looking for evidence of any affair. He did not go overboard on getting awful, terrible revenge and getting away with it. That is a trope that just bugs me.

-

Well Done!!! 👍👍👍👍

-

Pasqual

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
ok

would have ended better if Carol had turned straight for him and they had a few kids and lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still didn't understand - did he fuck Carol as a result? "Reformatted" it in the right way?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Unique concept but boringly told.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The writing (composition) is well done in terms of structure and logical development of plot. Characters are delineated fairly well although with relatively bland personalities. The narrative unfolds without much suspense or excitement, and certainly no eroticism--but there is a rational background for the different actions taking place although again there was little anticipation built up regarding the behavior of the main characters.

Because of the writing quality and the creative imagination involved in the originality of the scenario I liked it--but I didn't love it.

Regardless, kudos on writing a good story. Keep writing.

MLJ

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

Story was well written, having read it before I hadn't recalled it. It was a welcomed ending seeing the adulterous persons actually got some punishment. I have never been a believer in no-fault divorces and both parties agree. If a person 'cheat's' in a marriage there shroud be punishment, after all they did take vows and that in my mind is a promise and a promise is as good as a contract, at least from my point of view.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

It would have been even better if William dropped dead in prison due to his advanced age. And Louise never got to see him again and couldn't attend the services (which were none due to no one caring that he died). his cremains shipped off to some cemetery in the US he had paid for years earlier but since he hadn't picked out a headstone, his plot remained anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Keep! Quite gross.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

Honestly, at the end of the day, there is a lot more going on here than just "Oh, I think I'll have an affair with my own father". Obviously Louise is mentally ill, given that they were caught once when she was 19, he probably groomed her from a very young age, which absolutely makes her a victim of sexual abuse. She would have been given a battery of psychological tests and therapy and almost certainly her defense in the criminal trial would have brought this up.

<>

Normally I don't nit-pick too much about stories that don't make sense, but this one really stuck in my craw because the subject matter is horrific and frankly it wasn't treated appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Strange. With many incest stories on Literotica.com, I didn't know incest was a prosecutable offence, not like polyamory. Still a bit of dry wit made in the UK.

bacchant2bacchant227 days ago

Your excuse for another revenge in the third but last paragraph was very lame.

MattblackUKMattblackUK26 days agoAuthor

@bacchant2 That was how the protagonist decided to deal with his shitty situation. There's no point in anyone addressing him with criticism or advice, because he is a fictional character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

SIMILAR Stories