50s Family: A Sister's Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You tell him that," I scoffed, as Tiffany let go of my ass. "Remember, he made me double date with you and Adam yesterday."

"But look how well that turned out," she smiled. "You shoulda seen your face when you came!"

"I got rejected by Simon... twice," I pointed out, frustrated.

"Well, don't worry about the Simons of the world. In this bikini, plus the other outfits you got today, the Adams of the world will be trying everything to get inside your joy-hole," Tiffany predicted, her hand tracing my back.

Her touch felt so weird. It was actually stirring weird feelings as my pussy began to tingle and I knew I had to change before I got the bikini bottom wet even before I bought it.

I scoffed, turning away, "Unlikely."

Tiffany walked around in front of me and said, "Eve, you're a beautiful woman with a great body and a sweet personality. You're a catch for any guy." She leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips, "Or any girl."

Any girl? What the hell was that supposed to mean? And what was up with that kiss? My entire being burned as her soft lips, my first girl kiss, so much softer than the spin the bottle guys, sparked another fire inside me.

I couldn't believe the head cheerleader and my brother's girlfriend was kissing me, nor could I believe how it made my entire body melt or that my mind shut off when I kissed her back.

It lasted only a few seconds, but enough to completely confuse me. She smiled and said, "I'll let you change."

She walked out and I tugged down the bikini just before a gush of wetness leaked from my burning inferno of lust.

I shook my head at the strange lesbian encounter... unsure if Tiffany saw me in a sexual way or was just crazy friendly.

I got dressed and bought the bikini, Tiffany bought a couple of my items too, cos I didn't have enough money.

"Have fun?" she asked.

"I feel like Cinderella, except instead of a cool glass slipper I have a hot bikini," I joked.

"Well, the story is similar. Like Cinderella you hid your beauty, had an overbearing parent controlling you and hiding you in ashes... when with one swoosh of a fairy godmother," she said, doing a spin just like she was my fairy godmother, "you are transformed into a sexy princess. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

"I don't think the fairy godmother kissed Cinderella," I joked.

"It's the 50s, not the dark ages. I'm a sexy liberated fairy godmother," she smiled. "Actually, I prefer the term fairy sex goddess."

Feeling comfortable bantering so scandalously with Tiffany, I gave her a deep, formal curtsey, "Yes, my fairy sex goddess."

She smiled, "Much better."

Back in her car, she said, "Now to finish the transformation."

"What else is there?" I asked.

"Never question your fairy sex goddess," Tiffany scolded, giving my leg a sexy squeeze.

The squeeze, although harmless, sent an electric trigger directly to my pussy.

Back at her house, we spent an hour as she taught me how to use all types of make-up... transforming me from a wallflower to a beautiful woman. I couldn't believe how make-up could change my looks. I barely recognized myself!

She then said, "Now take off your skirt and panties. Time to deal with that thorny forest and wake up Sleeping Beauty."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," she nodded, "and then sit on the edge of my bed."

"Um, okay," I said, unsure.

"Just do it. Your fairy sex goddess knows what is best for you," she playfully replied, as she grabbed one of her pom poms and waved it over me like it was fairy dust. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

I laughed, "Am I a cheerleader now?"

"You could definitely be a cheerleader," she nodded as she left the room.

I took off my skirt and panties and sat at the end of her bed, my legs crossed.

She returned, grabbed a pom-pom again and waved over me, "Spread your legs nice and wide."

"Like the parting of the Red Sea," I joked.

"Hopefully there is no Red Sea today, neither from a period nor a cut if you move while I shave," she warned, before adding as she grabbed the scissors, "So don't move."

"Okay," I nodded, as I watched her start snipping off my hair.

"I'll cut as much as I can before I use the razor," she said, as she worked.

"Okay," I repeated, still in awe that I was at Tiffany's about to get shaved down there.

She cut hair for a good five minutes, until I could actually see my pink, slightly wet, labia.

She noticed and smiled, "Your pussy is a little wet."

I blushed at her observation, as she leaned forward and before I could say anything she licked my pussy! Just three all-too-short laps, creating sensations I didn't know existed, before sitting back up and saying, "You taste as sweet as you look, Cinderella."

"Oh God," I gasped, using the Lord's name in vain for the first time ever.

"No one has ever licked your licorice I assume?" she asked.

I shook my head no, even as my legs twitched from the aftershocks of the incredible brief, surprising stimulation.

"Your brother eats snatch amazingly," she revealed.

"Yuck!" I said.

"You didn't seem to think he was yuck yesterday when you were drooling over his dick," she pointed out, as she put shaving cream on my much less hairy pussy.

"This feels weird," I pointed out.

"Oh, it's going to get even weirder," she smiled, "Now we wait a minute."

"So any summer plans?" I asked, trying to be casual, while my legs were spread open in front of a kneeling girl less than a foot away.

"Fucking your brother as much as possible," she answered.

"Oh Jesus," I said, before realizing I'd now used His name in vain too.

"What?" she asked. "You saw his dick. Wouldn't you ride that stallion any time you could if he wasn't your brother?"

"Last night I would have rode any dick," I answered, which in my heated lust last night was likely true.

"Even your brother's?" She asked.

"I didn't say that," I protested.

"You said any dick and your brother has a dick, and a very nice, juicy dick I might add," she smiled wickedly at me.

It was so weird. It was like she couldn't get over the idea of me having sex with her boyfriend... with my brother.

"Fine," I clarified. "Any dick but my brother's."

"I don't know," she purred mischievously, "you looked pretty enthralled with his magic wand last night."

"I was enthralled watching you suck his... magic wand," I clarified, which was partly true for sure. "I've never seen a girl do that before."

"Ohh, so you were enthralled by me?" Tiffany asked, her tone sexy as hell. "Step into my pumpkin!"

At the time it wasn't because of her, it was about the act and my brother's impressive package, but now that she'd felt me up, kissed me and even licked me a bit, all three times taking liberties so casually as if she was saying 'hi', she had me confused... horny and confused.

I tried to imagine what she would say to such a question. And going for shock value and with the secret hope she might go back and lick some more between my legs, I answered, "I did say I'd fuck anyone!"

She gasped. "You little minx, hiding behind that conservative smoke screen!"

"My fairy sex goddess chased away all the dwarves and woke up my inner slut," I joked.

"I'm about to awaken your outer slut too," she said wickedly, "but first let's get this pussy looking ripe and ready to eat."

"Like an apple," I quipped, loving the religious metaphor of Eve's temptation and sin of eating that first apple.

"Soon you will be eating it right to the core, and this ripe apple won't be poison," she promised using a different metaphor, as she began to shave me.

I was so horny and yet as she shaved me, guilt raised its ugly head again.

Not at the lesbian innuendo that was so full of magical promises.

Not at sinning... God made us all sinners, and as Tiffany pointed out, he created this pleasure for us to experience, not to run away from... and God did I want to experience it!

Not at helping Tiffany cheat on my brother. He was a good guy overall, but overprotective, like most brothers were.

What would he say if he found out Tiffany and I were fooling around?

To my surprise, Tiffany was done quickly, patted my pussy possessively and said, "Much better!"

I looked down, having closed my eyes during the shaving in an attempt to relax (although I sure didn't relax... but instead wallowed in new anxiety) and was shocked that my pussy didn't have a single hair around it!

It was as bare as the day I was born. Okay, as a baby's bottom.

"Wow, now that is a transformation," I said, in awe of how nice it looked, my swollen sex with glistening pussy lips in my clear view... and in Tiffany's.

"Oh, but now the final transformation begins," she crowed, before leaning in and burying her entire face between my legs.

"Oh, God!" I gasped, with a loud moan.

She licked my vagina, parting my lips with wide, long tongue strokes.

The self-pleasure yesterday was intense, but that was nothing to the crazy stuff I was feeling now! My body twitched and my head went light as my body went gonzo with the unimaginable pleasure. I was powerless to do anything but sit there and shudder! And moan!

"Don't stop," I moaned, as I could feel my orgasm rising quickly. "Whatever you do, PLEASE Don't Stop!"

"Not until I get a taste of your full flood, Eve!" she promised, as her lips went to my little nub I hadn't even known before that I had, and tugged. "Now, this is your clitoris," she continued between tales, "your clit. It's going to become your very best friend, right this moment!"

It was like the heavens had opened up and rained pleasure all over me as I instantly came with the intensity of a thousand liquid fires... as electricity coursed all through me from the tip of my toes to the burning of my fiery cheeks... as I fell back onto the bed.

"Thus concludes your baptism into sexuality," Tiffany purred, as she kept licking me even though she was wrong about the concludes part... I kept coming and coming.

"Oh God," was all I could muster over and over as every ounce of energy was sapped from my body.

Tiffany moved away from my legs, crawled onto the bed, and kissed me.

Her lips were covered with my own sweet juices as she slid her tongue in my mouth. I returned the kiss feverishly, my mouth and tongue the only body parts still working after that orgasm... everything else was totally limp.

I explored her mouth, trying to reach every corner.

When she broke the kiss, she asked, as she pulled off her panties, "Ready to go tongue spelunking?"

"I don't think I can move," I said, before adding, "I think you may have thrown away Eve and replaced her with Raggedy Ann."

She laughed as she straddled my head, "I think I awoke the dormant lust slut inside."

As her own shaved pussy hovered over me, I joked, "You awoke me from the zombie slumber I'd been living in."

I then leaned up, extended my tongue and tasted pussy for the first time. It was heavenly! So sweet and fruity that I was instantly addicted to this natural taste unmistakably created by God.

No way could anything that tasted this good be a sin.

I lapped hungrily, wanting to both taste this delicacy and get Tiffany off.

She moaned, as she began to move her hips up and down and all around and slowly grind every which way on my face, "Yes, you're a natural pussy pleaser, just like your brother."

Hearing her compare me to my brother sent guilt rushing back in a big way. I was having sex with my brother's girlfriend and that was definitely a sin, thinking 'Thou shalt not covet thy brother's slut'. As I played ever loosely with the 10 Commandments.

Now, obviously that part of scripture was aimed at two brothers, but I'm pretty sure my case was similar.

Yet the guilt didn't stop me from my hunger to get Tiffany off and taste the full nectar of her flood.

"Don't stop," Tiffany moaned, as she ground all over my face.

I thought to myself that I couldn't stop even if I wanted to with the way she was grinding on me.

Thirty seconds later, as I kept trying to lick the best I could, I felt her full flood of juices splatter my face as she screamed, "Yessssss!"

I couldn't believe how good her nectar tasted as it coated my face, lips and mouth.

Even as guilt washed through me, so too did insatiable lust, the sweet taste of perfection exploding on my tongue.

After a couple of minutes, she got off me and smiled, "You sure you've never had a boxed lunch before?"

"Boxed lunch?" I asked confused, as I licked my lips searching for any last remnants of her sweetness.

She laughed, "Your innocence is so cute."

Trying to shock her, I used the 'c' word for the first time in my life. "Your cunt tastes so good!"

"Good, because I'm going to expect you to be munching my box regularly," she said as she grabbed a pink robe.

"But you're dating my brother," I pointed out.

"So?" she asked, not seeming to understand such an obvious concern.

"That's wrong," I said.

"Like I said, you're so fucking cute," she replied, before slipping out of her bedroom.

I lay there in her bed, completely confused. Was I a lesbian?

I definitely got turned on by Tiffany, but I found guys cute, and got wet seeing my brother's big cock. All I had to do is think of it, and I could see it again now.

What was wrong with me?

Why had I allowed myself to get sucked into this pleasure of sin?

Tiffany came back in, two cucumbers in her hands, closed the door and dropped her robe.

My guilt faded instantly, distracted by her amazing naked body.

"So," Tiffany said, joining me back on the bed, casually pinching one of her own nipples. "Time to teach you how to suck dick."

"Excuse me?" I asked, even though I'd heard her fine, and suddenly deduced why she had cucumbers in her hands.

"These, Eve, have multiple purposes and multiple homes," Tiffany said, as she moved a cold cucumber between my legs.

I yelped as I joked, "Besides eating?"

"Exactly," she nodded, moving the cucumber to my pussy, "It's a great cock substitute when the real thing isn't available."

"Which is always, for me," I sighed.

"You have a big thick dick living right near your bedroom," she pointed out, as she continued teasing my pussy with a long green vegetable that I suddenly wanted inside me.

"You're fascinated with me having sex with my brother. What's that about?" I asked, even as I let out a moan because the cucumber was parting my pussy lips.

"If I had that dick living in my basement I'd be playing doctor all day and all night," she relished, resting the cucumber just a tiny bit inside my pussy lips... teasing me relentlessly.

"Even if he was your brother?" I asked, even as I lifted my ass up and spread my legs wider, trying to get the cucumber inside my wanton hole.

"I don't know," she shrugged, pulling the cucumber away from my pussy and tapping my clitoris with it. "The idea of incest is a real turn on. I may try fucking my brother when he returns from the war."

"You wouldn't," I dared, my legs twitching with each teasing tap. "Though it would be a nice gesture to a serviceman, brother or not."


"Oh, I'll fuck pretty much anybody as long as the cock is good," she shrugged, as she moved the cucumber away from my fevered box and to my lips. No, those lips this time. "Now back to the topic at hand. A cucumber is also a great way to practice sucking dick."

"Really?" I asked, seeing my shiny wetness on the end of the green phallic vegetable.

"The first key is to breathe through your nose," she explained.

"Okay," I said, thinking that was obvious if your mouth was totally full.

"Open up," she ordered.

Although I thought this was silly, I was completely at the whim of this beautiful, intriguing girl. Plus, like in all my academic endeavours, practice does make perfect.

So I opened my mouth and she slid a couple inches of the cucumber into my mouth.

"Now just get used to having that pretty mouth filled up," she instructed.

I wanted to say, 'I'd rather it be full of your pussy,' but of course I didn't because I wasn't that brazen yet and I had a cucumber stuffed in my mouth.

So I did what she said.

I was surprised how much the cucumber, which was long but thin, stretched my mouth. After only a couple of minutes of this, I began to get uncomfortable.

"Don't strain to keep your mouth open, just relax your jaw and let Dick do the work," she instructed, "big cocks like your brother's take a while to get used to."

Again mentioning my brother's penis, which made me replay watching her suck it yesterday yet again.

I could still vividly see his hard shaft and hear his dominant tone. God!

I tried relaxing my jaw as she continued, "And use your tongue to swirl around the top, imagine it's Adam's thick mushroom top. He loves that."

And although it was weird and wrong, I imagined it was my brother's cock in my mouth as I obeyed, swirling my tongue around the warm head of his delicious... cucumber.

She explained, "When you do things to him with your tongue, that relaxes your jaw because you're focused on something else."

Which it did. My eyes closed, I continued to suck on Adam's big delicious cucumber cock, which was so wrong and yet made me so wet. I even moaned as I swirled my tongue around the cucumber and actually began to bob on it a bit, wondering what his sperm would taste like, trying to get more of it into my mouth, recalling how deep this cock had gone into Tiffany's mouth last night. I hoped he'd come soon, I wanted to taste him!

"Oh yes, you little slut," she purred, her free hand going to my fevered pussy, bringing my fevered brain back to reality and cucumber, "you really want his big dick in your mouth, don't you?"

I moaned both in response to the question and to her hand on my pussy.

Her finger slid inside my pussy as she continued, "I bet you'd suck your brother right here and now if his big cock was available."

"Yes," I moaned, not completely in response to the question, but to the fact that her finger was tapping on something inside my pussy which was bringing new intense pleasure to my very being.

"You want to be your brother's cock slut. You want to be your brother's..." she recited over and over about ten times until she pulled the cucumber out of my mouth.

Her tapping driving me wild, his big cock engraved in my memory and now in my sex fever dreams, and my hunger for cock all drove me to a rapture where I was willing to do or say anything, as I responded, in stunted breaths, my head light, "Yes, God, don't stop."

"Yes what?" she asked, as she suddenly quit tapping inside me.

"Yes, I want to suck my brother Adam's big dick, I want it NOW!" I declared, writhing on the bed like a fish out of water gasping for her last breath.

"Tell me what you want," she demanded, as she moved her pretty face back between my legs, her pretty face inches from my cunt, her finger still inside me.

"To come," I answered.

"No, my incest slut," she purred, taking my clit in her mouth and tugging, but only once. "Tell me what you really want."

Giving completely into my lust, as her finger tapped once again inside me, sending tremors throughout me and making me want her to do it again and again, I declared, "I want you to fuck me with that cucumber all the way down and take my virginity. I want to go to my brother's room and suck his cock until he comes in my mouth and all over my face."

She resumed tapping over and over inside me, fireworks exploding, as she continued, "What if your brother wants to slide his big dick inside this slutty fuck hole?"

The dirty talk, her nasty inappropriate visuals, the bewildering combination of my waking dreams and the cucumber, and her magic finger, all had me transformed into a complete lustful bimbo as I answered, on the verge of complete delirium, "I'll be his incest fuck toy forever," I moaned/screamed, which was the last thing I uttered before Tiffany began rapidly tapping and simultaneously flicking my clit with her tongue. The double pleasure was too much as the invisible tide broke and I came, even harder than last time, "Fuuuuuck!" Was all I could muster as every last joule of energy left in my body was used up.