50s Family: A Sister's Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, juices flooding, body trembling, head swimming, as I envisioned Adam's cock shooting his load all over my face... and Dear God did I want his load all over me!

Tiffany continuously lapped up my nectar as it kept flooding out of me, as the pleasure just kept coming and coming... just like I was.

Eventually, when this orgasm from the heavens finished washing over me, Tiffany smiled, "I don't think I've ever seen anyone come so much."

"Years of dammed up juices finally breaking through the damn dam," I joked.

"No doubt," she laughed, as she moved beside me.

I asked, "What's that you were doing with your finger?"

"You liked that?" she asked, kissing me on the nose.

"Not much, I just want it done to me forever," I joked.

"There's this place in there," she said. "It's a secret, impossible-for-guys-to-find spot, and it triggers pleasure."

"Wow," was all I could muster.

"Oh yeah," she nodded, kissing me again, this time where I could kiss back.

We kissed for a minute, before she broke away and apologized, "I'm not sure we finished your blow job lesson, but I couldn't help myself. You're like a new toy I just bought and can't stop playing with."

I laughed, not at all offended at being objectified, "I'll be your toy any day."

"Never forget those words," she smiled.

I asked, "So what's this obsession with me and my brother?"

"It's fucking hot," she shrugged.

"You'd be okay with him having sex with me?" I asked.

"For sure," she nodded. "I mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but I play with lots of other girls, and I told him he could fuck other girls as long as I know who."

"That's weird," I pointed out.

"Perhaps, but we both know we each have a lot of sexual needs," she explained. "And on that note, come down to my pantry and have one more snack before you go."

I ended up going down on her one more delicious time before going home.

The next day I practised blow jobs for a couple hours on a couple of cucumbers, eventually able to take six inches without gagging.

Then we were on our way on our trip as we headed to a family reunion across the country... camping the entire way.

I'm not going to lie... I looked at my brother's crotch... a lot.

I got wet wondering what it would be like to suck his cock.

I got wet wondering what it would be like to get fucked by him.

He, of course, seemed oblivious.

Did he know about Tiffany and me?

Did he know that I saw him getting a blow job in the car?

Did he know of Tiffany's obsession with incest? With his incest? Or worse, my incest?

These questions swirled around my head creating anxiety and insecurity, while somehow also keeping my loins stimulated.

For three days we stopped at three different historical attractions that were pretty cool, but Dad also stopped us at two churches for meetings (there is never a true work-free holiday when your dad is a minister). It didn't help that Adam and I were together in the back seat, squished together may I add, as Dad had used almost half the back seat for our camping gear. Thus, I was always leaning against my brother... his big cock just inches from me... my pussy constantly on fire. A liquid fire I couldn't quell.

Dad ranted about my new bikini... and forbade me to wear it.

It was the late afternoon of our third day, near a town in the middle of nowhere when I wondered if the incest gods were smiling on me.

Dad offered, while reading a newspaper, "Why don't you two kids go to the drive-in tonight?"

Mom added, "Yeah, your Dad and I have a church meeting and it may go late."

I looked a question at my brother, who shrugged in his usual noncommittal way. I asked, "What's playing?"

Dad answered, "To Catch a Thief, and Rebel Without a Cause, although I don't really like that James Dean character(fellow). He's too wild and a poor role model if you ask me."

Adam agreed to go, giving me a strange look I'd never seen before, "Sure, why not? Nothing else to do around here."

My pussy dampened. I was going to the drive-in with just my brother!

I mean I wasn't expecting anything to happen, but just the idea was exciting.

A few minutes before leaving, deciding to be wicked, I decided to take off my bra and panties and got in the car wearing nothing but a dress and some shoes.

I felt so dirty!

I felt so excited!

I felt like such a slut... maybe even an incest slut... my imagination filling with hundreds of ways this evening could go. I sent all the boring ways away and kept the others, so by the time we were ready to leave, my mind was filled with a Technicolor cornucopia of amazing things I might do to my brother and things he might do to me! I told my heart to stop going pit-a-pat: someone would hear!

God, had Tiffany transformed me.

And God, did I need to get laid.

As usual, there was hardly any chatting on the ten minute drive over, with my brother not being much of a talker... at least not unless he had a girl sucking his dick.

He paid for us and we went together to get popcorn and sodas.

Once back in the car, the previews started and there was literally no talking... nor was there any talking all the way through the first movie... although I was preoccupied the entire movie by imagining I was Tiffany and I was doing to Adam what she did last time I was in the car at a drive-in.

I glanced at his crotch a couple dozen times.

I was literally wet... so wet a little rivulet soaked through my dress and onto my seat.

To my surprise, during intermission he started up a conversation as he asked, "So how was shopping with Tiffany?"

"A learning experience," I answered with a playful smile.

"That bikini Dad freaked out about was her idea, I'm guessing," he said.

"Yeah, she said one pieces are for children," I nodded, happy he noticed my new bikini. Taking a risk, I asked, "What did you think of it?"

"It's very revealing," he answered guardedly.

"It's supposed to be," I said, trying to sound seductive as I spoke... deciding I was about to become a rebel with a cause.

"I know, and I don't like it," he said.

"Why?" I asked with a pout.

"You're my sister and I don't like guys checking you out," he answered.

I couldn't resist. I asked, "If I wasn't your sister would you have checked me out?"

"Eve!" He gasped, objecting to my forward question.

I continued, "I'm serious. If I wasn't your sister, would you have checked me out?"

"Yes," he huffed, exasperated by the question.

I smiled, putting my hand on his leg, feeling frisky and adventurous, "And what would you want to do to me?"

"Eve!" He gasped.

I said, moving my hand to his cock, which was already a bit hard, "According to Tiffany, boys have expectations for us girls at drive-ins."

This time he groaned, "Eve, don't. You're my sister."

"Tonight, Adam," I announced, rubbing his cock through his jeans, "I'm not your sister, I'm your date."

"What's gotten into you?" he said, even as he allowed me to rub his cock.

"Certainly not this... yet," I purred, as I used both hands to undo him and fish down for the now completely hard cock that had been haunting my thoughts day and night ever since I first saw Tiffany going to town on it. I grabbed onto my prize triumphantly!

"Eve," he groaned, then paused and groaned again before he added weakly, "we shouldn't be doing this."

My heart started going pit-a-pat all over again when he exerted zero effort to remove my hand, but just sat there staring at it wrapped around his hard cock.

I wrangled his dick all the way out of his pants and told him, "Brother dear, I haven't been able to stop thinking of this cock ever since I first saw Tiffany sucking it."

"Really?" he asked, surprised and for the first time in his life not in control.

"Yeah, and tonight I'm not just your date, I'm also your slut," I declared.

Before he could respond I lay on my side with the stick shift against my belly and took his cock in my mouth, not at all worried that people could walk by and see. We didn't know anyone here. All that mattered was his cock.

He groaned, as a thrill traveled up my spine and my pussy leaked again.

I'm not sure what I expected, having had only a cucumber to practice with, but it was surreal.

It was so hard, but it was soft in my mouth too... like a hard sponge wrapped in velvet.

His cock wasn't as thick as a cucumber, but it still stretched my mouth completely.

Recalling Tiffany's instructions, I swirled my tongue around his mushroom top, liking the feel of his cock head and the ridge that separated his hard shaft from his smooth cock head.

"Oh God, Eve," he groaned, I think out of pleasure, but it may have been in shock that his sweet Virgin Mary sister had just taken his cock in her mouth.

I asked, "Do you like this, big brother?" And as I stroked his shaft, never looking up but focusing on the task at hand (pun intended), I added, "And this time I do mean big brother."

"God, yes," he groaned, as I rolled my tongue down the side of his long thick shaft.

"You shouldn't use the Lord's name in vain," I teased, wishing I could get to his balls, but his bunched up pants were in the way.

"God, you're a naughty little temptation," he groaned as my lips and tongue slithered their way back up his shaft, leaving trails of shiny spit behind. Tiffany had said to get it nice and wet.

"Maybe you should teach me a lesson," I said before taking his cock back in my mouth.

"I'll teach you how to be a real little slut," he groaned, shifting into the dominant Adam I'd seen with Tiffany the other day.

I bobbed up and down, the position much more awkward than when I lay or sat in bed sucking the cucumber. The stick shift was a real pain in the butt... literally.

Each downward bob, I attempted to go deeper as I got used to his cock in my mouth in this new position.

"Oh yeah, keep taking more of my dick, my little cock sucking sister slut," he ordered, pressing his hands on the back of my head.

Being called his sister slut sent a rush of adrenaline through me while simultaneously sending another gush down below.

I was committing scandalous incest, willingly and eagerly, and yet I felt no guilt... only lust and a strange sense of natural tranquility that soothed away any guilt, even during this taboo, sinful act.

I, of course, obeyed my brother like a good Christian girl should, worshipping a holy cock created by The Lord himself. Oddly, it seemed natural to commit incest, to get as close as humanly possible as a brother and sister could... well, without fucking, but the night was still young and I had faith.

"Oh yeah, fuck," he groaned, pushing my head down on his cock until my nose was buried all the way down in his pubic hairs while half his cock was buried down my throat.

I didn't move, I just breathed through my nose, as he began bucking his ass up and face fucking me... which felt exhilarating to just be used... to be used as a slut... to be something no one in the whole world thought miss Goody Two-shoes could possibly be.

It wasn't six thrusts later when he grunted, pulled out of my throat but not my mouth and warned, "Here it comes, sister slut."

I felt his seed rocket into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. My only disappointment was that in this position I really was a sperm bucket, or maybe a jizz conduit, as his spunk shot into me and slid directly down my throat. I didn't get to taste it at all... I still wanted to taste my brother's jizz!

Once he was done, he let go of my head and said, his face looking aghast, "I can't believe we just did that."

I sat up next to him and pouted in his face, "I can't believe you face fucked me so I couldn't taste your load. According to Tiffany, it's really yummy!"

He shook his head before he asked, "And that was your first time?"

"Sucking a cock?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, still stunned by my brazen behaviour.

"Yes," I nodded. I stole a trick from Tiffany and kissed his nose before adding, "And I wouldn't mind another first, too."

"Which is?" he asked, his cock still out, his wonderful cock still hard and ready.

"Well you've only been inside one of my holes so far," I pointed out, as I lifted up my dress to show him I wasn't wearing any panties. "And I have another one right here that's already very wet with anticipation."

"Holy shit!" he gasped, staring at my wet, ripe pussy.

"Holy fuck, you mean," I corrected, as I parted my pussy lips to show big brother some pink.

"You shaved your pussy?" he asked, staring at me.

"Your girlfriend did," I revealed.

"I'll have to thank her," he said, and it was his turn to surprise me as he slid me towards the right hand door before leaning over the stick shift and sticking his face between my legs.

"Are you going to eat your sister's boxed lunch?" I asked, using Tiffany's words.

"Clearly you spend too much time with my girlfriend," he chuckled, as his tongue made contact with my pussy.

"I hope to spend a lot more," I moaned from his touch, my tone implying something naughty.

"She fucked you, didn't she?" he asked, looking up at me.

"No," I answered truthfully. "But she did eat me out and finger me."

"Like this?" he asked, sliding two fingers inside me.

"Yeah, something very like this," I moaned, as I enjoyed the double pleasure of his fingers inside me and his tongue on the outside.

"You taste delicious, baby sis," he said, after a few more licks, a few more finger pumps.

"I don't know how you taste," I complained.

"Oh trust me, you will soon," he promised, sucking my clit between his lips.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed loudly, lucky the windows were up or the entire drive-in would know what was happening.

As I neared orgasm, he suddenly stopped and sat back up.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"The movie is starting," he said, pointing to the screen.

"Get your fucking tongue back on my cunt!" I raged, as he started the car and drove towards the exit.

He laughed, "Language, baby sis, language."

As he started driving, I moaned, frustrated and so close, "Are you really going to leave me like this?"

He shook his head. "No, it's okay. I just want to find a place with a little more privacy."

"You better fucking hurry before I straddle the gear shift instead," I only kind of joked... my pussy on liquid fire to the point I was willing to do almost anything to get off.

"So did you eat Tiffany too?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted. "Is that okay?"

"Fuck yeah," he nodded. "Next time I get to watch, though."

"Maybe join, too?" I smiled wickedly.

"A threesome with the two hottest girls I know?" he said. "I'm in."

"You better be in very soon," I responded, needing to come now... and wanting to get fucked... hard... by my brother.

"Here's a fairly secluded spot," he said, pulling into a tree-covered area.

As soon as he stopped, I demanded, "Get back to pleasing me."

He laughed, pointing to his semi-erect cock and counter-demanded, "Get me hard again."

"You're not hard just from thinking about taking your sister's virginity?" I teased. I then added, as I moved to take his cock back in my mouth, "Don't you want to fuck your kid sister and make her into your live-in fuck slut?"

"Ohhhhh, fuck," he groaned, as I swallowed his cock right down.

After three quick throat bobs, I asked, "Is that a yes?"

"God, yes," he answered, his cock instantly back to full mast.

"Let's take this outside," I suggested. "This isn't the stick I want poking me," I objected, pointing to the gear shift.

He got out of the car as did I, and he grabbed me and surprised me by kissing me... hard.

This was a lot different than the tenderness of kissing Tiffany.

It was rougher, yet equally satisfying and stimulating.

It was raw!

It was lustful!

I kissed him back with the same lustful urgency.

When he broke the kiss, he spun me around, bent me over the car and asked, as he flipped up my dress and moved behind me, "Are you sure you want this, Eve?"

If I had any last second doubts, and if he was being sincere in giving me a final chance to reconsider, he probably shouldn't have poked his cock gently against my pussy lips and rested it there while I considered.

I knew it was incest.

I knew it was morally wrong.

I knew it was a sin.

Yet somehow none of that mattered.

I needed his cock.

I needed to get fucked.

I couldn't wait to lose my virginity to my brother.

The reality is that as twins we'd always shared lotsa things most siblings couldn't... and now I wanted to share this with him too.

Enough thinking. Time to announce my verdict. "Fuck me, big brother."

"God, I haven't stopped thinking of doing this since I saw you in that bikini," he said, as he slid all the way inside me. "Although I never thought it would really happen. Do you know you've been keeping me up nights? Yeah, that way, too."

"I have?" I asked with a loud moan, as his entire cock entered me and immediately started moving back and forth in my refilled Lake of Fire. I was surprised he was so turned on by me... he hadn't showed any hints he was interested. Or maybe I was just oblivious.

"Yeah, Eve, you're one hot piece of ass," he replied, as he kept slowly fucking me.

"You know all the nicest things to say to a girl," I joked, actually appreciating the comment.

"Yeah, I do," he agreed, as he grabbed my hips and started fucking me faster.

"Oh yes, fuck me," I moaned, this pleasure very unlike the oral sex I'd experienced from Tiffany and briefly from Adam.

As he fucked me, I felt pleasure I didn't know existed.

There were some similarities to having a tongue on my pussy, but also some differences.

Pussy licking was tender; fucking was raw.

Pussy licking focused on the outside; fucking on the inside.

Feeling his entire body slamming into me as I was bent over the car was completely exhilarating and holy fuck, absa-goddam-lutely nothing like pussy licking!

I wished I had something to grab as my entire body was consumed with the pleasure God created me for.

"Harder, big brother," I moaned, between his deep strokes. "Use me like you would any other fuck slut."

"God, Eve," he grunted, "you're so fucking hot!"

"So is this," I moaned, as he slammed into me harder and faster.

My moans got louder... turning from whimpers to moans, to grunts, and to loud screams as an irresistible orgasm built inside me.

"Come, you sinful temptation," he demanded, as he grabbed my hair and pulled it hard. It hurt but somehow in a good way.

"Oh yes, fuck, use me," I moaned, being treated so roughly driving me crazy! "Almost, almost, almost, almost..."

"NOW!! You brother fucker!" he ordered, which was the name that made me erupt.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I screamed, shouting my carnal lust to the four winds in the middle of nowhere as a pleasure tsunami swept me away!

No way could this possibly be a sin!

No way would the Lord create such pleasure to fulfill a faithful follower and not want them to enjoy it!

No way would I ever want to go back in time and not experience just how great sex could be.

I just allowed the pleasure to cascade through me as the apple was swallowed whole and his big hot worm was still burrowing away deep inside me.

"Oh yeah, you incest tramp," he said, not slowing down at all as my orgasm tsunami continued to sweep me further and further up the shore.

"Keep fucking me," I said weakly, the orgasm still sparking flames throughout my entire body.

And he did, pounding me throughout an orgasm that didn't seem to want to end... the wet flames continuing to consume me like a fire that flickered but wouldn't flame out. I thought it would never end and I didn't want it to!