50s Family: A Sister's Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly he pulled out, spun me around, roughly guided me to my knees and slid his cock into my mouth.

He grabbed my head and face fucked me for a dozen rough, rapid strokes before he pulled out and ordered, "Open wide!"

I obeyed eagerly! I couldn't wait to taste his jizz and feel it splatter on my face... wanting to be used like a slut... to be used as his slut.

I watched him stroke his cock, watching its meatus, its little eye, wink at me with such promise and purred, "Come on your sister slut's face, you big fucking hunk of a brother."

I opened my mouth wide just as he grunted and the first wad of his jizz shot out, hitting me right in the left eye. I'd closed my eyes too late as the second rope sailed directly into my open mouth, and the third splatted on my chin.

I caught a lot of his spunk on my tongue and when I no longer felt warm semen hitting me, I closed my mouth and swished the gooey man seed around, savouring its welcoming taste, then opening my lips just enough to breathe in air across it and absorb its savoury bouquet.

It was slightly salty.

It was an odd texture.

It was yummy!

It smelled like vanilla smoke!

I swallowed it, opened my one good eye, and took his cock back in my mouth, wanting to extract any jizz still in his barrel.

I tasted myself on his cock and realized I tasted pretty good.

"Clean me up, Eve," he groaned, as I slowly bobbed on his cock, part cleaning and part just mellowing out.

After a minute, I stood up and said, "That was amazing."

"I can't believe we just did that," he repeated like he had the first time he came down my throat, looking at me exhausted and a little bewildered.

"Adam, you definitely ate that apple," I joked, playing with the reference.

"And you were the ultimate temptation," he nodded back, his cock still hard.

"Does this forbidden fruit ever go down?" I asked, now stroking it just because I could.

"The serpent's snake is always ready," he countered nonsensically, as we both enjoyed the playful Biblical, whimsical, banter.

"I'll be tempting that serpent the rest of the trip," I smiled, as I lovingly continued stroking his cock.

He looked at his watch. The movie wouldn't be over for another twenty-five minutes.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked faux demurely.

He lifted me up, put me on the hood of the car, spread my legs and said, "Time for a forbidden fruit cocktail!"

And as he buried his face in my pussy, I knew this was only the beginning.

I received a second orgasm from my brother's tongue and fingers.

Together we began a twenty-minute journey to our respective third orgasms as he fucked me in a few different positions... each creating different pleasures:

-He spread my legs and slid inside me missionary style... this being a very different mission than our family's prior one in Africa.

-I straddled his lap and ground my body and hips on his cock as we kissed passionately.

-He lay back on the hood of the car as I rode him... loving the different sensations when I was the one in control; when I was the fucker fucking the fuckee.

-We did doggie style again, although this time we were on the grass, and we were so into each other we were oblivious to mosquitoes, and I bounced back on big brother's dick screaming maniacally as he plunged into me, delivering me to my third orgasm.

And then I spun around to my knees in front of him begging, "Come all over my face again, big brother and baptise your sister submissive slut into her new life as your live-in jizz-bucket!"

I think the idea of live-in spunk bucket really sent him over the top and, "Oh yeah," he grunted just a few seconds later as I closed my eyes just in time, getting my second facial of the evening... this one hitting my forehead, my open mouth and my chin.

He slid his cock back into my mouth and I bobbed for a couple minutes savouring the serpent's snake one last time.

He pulled out, pulled me up and smiled, "Sister slut, you look so beautiful with my jizz all over you." It sounded very much like I had just joined an ultra-enlightened religious order and been given the holy name, 'Sister Slut'.

"Thank you, Brother Dominant," I smiled, my entire body flushing with warmth at the compliment.

He looked at his watch. "Shit, we're late."

"You should've come quicker," I teased.

"It was three times in an hour," he defended.

"I'm likely going to need at least three a day," I smiled, genuflecting to his cock and blowing it a kiss.

"If I have to," he said faux reluctantly, putting his holy scepter away for now.

"You do have to," I said, wiping some spunk off my face and slurping it noisily into my mouth.

"I got some in your eye," he apologized, as he went to the car.

"Yeah, rookie mistake," I forgave, finding my discarded dress and going to the car too.

Inside the car he handed me a large box of tissues as he started to drive.

"Thanks," I said, beginning to scrub his sticky seed off my face.

We drove in silence, each of us concentrating on our task, each of us pondering the consequences of biting the apple.

Once back at the campsite, I joked, "Well, back to being good little Christians."

"Until the next baptism," he added, as we got out of the car.

As we approached the tents, Mom and Dad sharing one and each of us siblings having our own, Dad asked, "Did you guys get lost?"

"Yeah, a little," Adam lied, as he went and sat by Dad at the fire.

I sat beside Mom near their tent and she gave me a suspicious look before she asked, "What happened to your eye?"

"I accidentally rubbed salt in it after eating some popcorn," I lied, hoping I'd thought of something believable.

"Oh," she said thoughtfully, as she glanced over to Adam and then back to me. She moved very close to me, almost touching, studied my face closely, and then reached a hand up to my hair. When she took it away, I saw semen on her fingers.

My eyes went wide.

She moved her fingers to her face and sniffed them as Dad and Adam talked, Adam oblivious that we were busted.

Mom then shocked me! She studied the evidence briefly, glanced at the men, and then looking me directly in the eye, sucked her fingers into her mouth. They came back out clean.

My eyes went even wider as her expression confirmed my suspicions of her suspicions. No question: she knew!

Without a word, she prodded a finger into my left breast. Yep, no bra.

She flipped up the hem of my dress for a moment. Yep, no panties either.

She then pointed a finger to my dress and I looked down to see a big wad of sperm. "I think you missed some, Eve." She stood up and walked away leaving me bewildered and scared to death!

Did she know that was her son's semen?

If so, why did she eat it?

Why did she walk away?

Oh God!

I glanced over to Adam and he smiled at me.

I smiled back and scooped up the wad of jizz so he could see, and put it in my mouth.

For a few minutes I sat there as dad and Adam talked, Adam oblivious to the anxiety coursing through me and why. But I knew for sure that Mom knew I'd had sex, and maybe she even knew I'd had sex with her son, my brother.

As I pondered what to do next, I noticed Mom wasn't coming back, in fact she'd totally disappeared someplace, so I got up to go to my tent... suddenly feeling very exhausted.

As I did, I heard soft moans coming from Mom's tent.

I stopped and listened.

The moans were unmistakable: she was masturbating. Mixed in with her moaning, I thought for a moment I heard my name, but I couldn't be sure.

I quietly went to my own tent with my head spinning and my pussy still tingling.

So unknown to my mother I joined her in secret masturbation. As I fingered myself, I pictured her doing the same, still able to... not quite hear her moans, just to sense them, and I felt very close to her somehow. But after a few minutes I gave up, too tired to come; my brother Adam had totally worn me out.

I no longer sensed Mom's moans as I drifted off to sleep, hoping my sweet Mom had a good orgasm. I was so completely spent that I almost forget to pray.

I prayed... thanking the Lord for guiding me into womanhood tonight... as I knew nothing would ever be the same. And please Lord, don't say anything to Dad....

The End... or just the beginning.

Potential Future Chapters:

50s Family: And Mommy Too

Mom confronts Eve about last night and they end up exploring each other in the tent.

50s Family: Backseat Fucking

Lucky guy fucks both his sister and Mom while Dad drives.

50s Family: Backseat Sodomy Gomorrah

Eve gets her anal virginity taken.

Or

50s Family: Church Sodomy Gomorrah

At a church event, Eve discovers the pleasures of anal sex.

50s Family: Daddy Too

Dad somehow gets involved.

50s Family: Drive-In 3some

Back home, they go to the drive-in with Tiffany.

50s Family: Family Orgy

All four spend a night together on the beach.

Other ideas??