55 Plus Community Fun

Story Info
A man isn't lonely for long in a retirement community.
3.3k words
4.48
19.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a Florida 55+ Gated Community. Wife died, from Alzheimer's, year ago. Took months fighting her kids, "That's Ours!", until they figured out Florida law says, "That's the survivors, not yours." He/She can share, IF they want. THEN, they got nice.

I dumped 100% of her clothes to Goodwill, Brother's Keeper, Salvation Army, etc. within 60 days. [Amazing how much closet space there is!] Got rid of furniture, "stuff" kids didn't want, & so on, in 30 days or so the house got Bigger! But, I digress.

So here I am. BIG house, tiny but nice solar heated pool, & alone. Not for long... For every single male here in Oakbrook, there are ten, fifteen, twenty (?) single, horny, and willing females. I had no idea...

Sure, the "Helping Hand" folks showed up with covered dishes, which was nice, but more than that - FRIENDLY WILLING HELPFUL - gals delivering. Asking, "Is there anything ELSE I could help you with?"

I'm admitting I was a bit slow, just lost a wife, fought her kids, but finally, second, third, time asked, figured out what they were offering. It wasn't just a relaxing massage. Although that was what I first agreed to, only to find out that included an total pleasing of a very sensitive part of Me. OMG! What a wonderful discovery!

I quickly found, there was - to borrow a phrase from Ian Fleming -- 'there is Pussy Galore!' Right here in Oakbrook. No particular hiding, no embarrassment, just "Please Mister Tom, Fuck My Lights Off!"

No clever little date games, no dinners & shows, just simple plain, "I'll suck yours if you'll eat mine! And, if you can, FUCK ME!!!" How did I not catch on long ago?

My first tentative, "Ah, yes, I think you can." She was an actual widow, had lost her husband a couple of years before, & had no 'action' since. I invited her to go to symphony with me, as we'd had season tickets so I had two seats. Not realizing she had other ideas...

She accepted happily, & said, "Since you are paying for the tickets, why don't I take us to dinner afterward?" "Sounds fair, but I have some diet issues, don't forget." "Not a problem!" she said.

So, we did go to the symphony, a nice program which she seemed to enjoy, grabbed my hand during the second number, leaning over, and whispered "One of my favorites!" She never let go of my hand, gently caressing it the rest of the evening.

Afterwards, she said, "Where should we go to eat?" I suggested a chain place I knew had food I could eat. She said, "Oh, one of my favorites too." So we went, had dinner & afterwards walking to car, sharing an umbrella in the Florida rain, she was very close to me.

Yes, she had a little extra weight - maybe 5-10 pounds - but she carried it well, slim ankles, large breasts, & nice round ass. As I put her in, I managed, or she pushed into me, a pretty good feel of her breast. Heavy, warm...soft.

I drove her home. "Pull in the drive so we don't get soaked," she suggested. I did as the garage door opened; she had a remote in her purse, it turned out. Still, it was pouring, so I opened my umbrella like a gentleman & went around the car to get her out. I got wet, but not soaked.

This time, as she got out I again had nice feel of a breast, & she turned into me, pushing her rounded ass into me as she got close as I walked her into the garage. Which she closed, as soon as we'd passed the golf cart, to my surprise.

She turned into me, looked me in the eye, and said, "I don't want to end this evening, watching you drive away wet, on the outside. How about a nightcap? To get you wet inside?"

I never drink & drive. I just will not take the chance. Watched my son, who got a DUI spend nearly ten thousand dollars, getting himself straighten out. After three beers, over a dinner that lasted two hours. And, he doesn't drink and drive either. But the Arnold Palmer I'd had at the restaurant was nonalcoholic.

And, in Oakbrook, no cops patrol, because they don't have an entry permit except when someone calls them in an emergency. So, there is a roughly ten block square area, more with the golf course, clubhouse, pool, & courts, where the speed limit is 15 & I figured, "O.K., safe for one."

She led me into house, through the kitchen, and into the 'Great Room.' There was an actual wet bar against the wall. "What do you like?" she asked. There was a bottle of Oban that was half full. I said, "A shot of that Oban would go down very nicely."

"Ah," she said, "A Scotch drinker, huh?" Someone gave us that several years ago. Joe wasn't a Scotch drinker, and I've always thought it tasted like medicine. Ice?"

"Just one please, to cool it, it's really very good whisky & it's a shame to water it down much." I said. She dropped one cube in a doubles glass, and poured in well over a shoot. 'What the heck,' I thought. 'I'm safe at 15 mph speed limit on a full stomach.'

She said, "I'm a wine drinker myself," as she open the wine refrigerator built into the bar. There was a half bottle of something white opened. She poured it into a large glass & as she handed me my Scotch said, "Here's to thanking you for a wonderful afternoon. I've not been on an outing with a man in over a year."

We clicked glasses, and as I took a slip, I shivered. Her air conditioning was working well, and I was a bit wet, so I was cool. I knew the Oban would warm me. It didn't have to as it turned out...

"Are you chilly?," she asked. "Oh, you got wetter than I did, didn't you?" I told her it was O.K. "No, let's get that damp shirt off of you, and I'll toss it in the dryer." She took my drink, set it down, and helped me pull my polo shirt over my head. I'm not slim with a washboard stomach but at least I don't have a porch hanging over my belt.

In the process, she felt my hair was damp, and when she came back from the dryer she had a fluffy bath towel in hand. "Sit here on the hassock & let me dry your hair." I was perfectly willing, as I love being touched by any woman, who is messing with my hair.

She quickly dried my shoulders & back, and then started on my hair. As she did that, she moved from behind me, to in front of me pushing those large, lovely breasts, in my face. Felt pretty good!

I noticed her blouse was damp too. Told her, "You probably should get that blouse off, it's wet too, you'll catch cold too." Thinking she'd go to her bedroom to change. Wrong!

She stepped back, dropped the towel, and unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled it out of her skirt, and off her shoulders, and dropped it on the floor.

Her bra was straining at holding her breasts in place. The areolas from both nipples were above the material, while the nipples were clearly visible through the material. My ex had had nice tits, but these were larger, & rounder. Not huge by any means, but very shapely.

"I thought you'd felt them when you were helping me in and out of the car. I noticed you'd looked at them in the restaurant. Are they to your liking?, she said. Pushing them out a bit, leaning back, as gals can when they want.

"They are marvelous!" I said. At that, she reached behind her, undid the bra and it dropped to the floor. She stepped forward, pressing them over my face, one on each side. Drooping a bit? Yes, floppy, no. Mostly firm, with lovely pink nipples. No kids I thought; as they were still titty pink!

I kissed each nipple, then returned to the first one, and licked it, rolled it a bit, and when I heard her sudden gasp, sucked into my mouth. She pressed forward, pushing it in, very obviously enjoying it. After a bit, she said, "My right breast is getting very jealous!"

I immediately switched, but put my hand on the left, gently rolling, squeezing, & caressing it. While I repeated what I'd done on the left one. This time I added a little nip to my sucking.

She huskily said, "Why don't we take our drinks into the bedroom and get more comfortable?" No games, she was clearly telling me, she wanted to do more than we had done so far.

The bedroom wasn't as large as my house, but close, as her house was slightly different than mine. Queen sized bed took up much of the room. She pulled the covers down, exposing deep blue sheets, & several fluffy pillows of various sizes.

She undid her wraparound skirt and dropped it on the floor. No roll of belly fat, as I'd guessed, but a slightly rounded tummy. Jewel on ring in her belly button. She dropped her white panties, revealing a light bush, of white hair. Her labia were clearly seen through the hair.

She walked to me, saying, "Unfair, you've seen my all, my turn," as she undid my belt, slacks, & dropped them to floor. "Oh, a boxer man!" She said, pulling them down.

I was by no means erect, but clearly a bit engorged, and beginning to rise to the occasion. She gently grasped me, pumped me a time or two, and led me to the bed by my dick. I followed quite willingly, all the while getting harder, as we walked.

She did not let go, just pushed me back on to the sheets, and lay next to me. She kissed me, gently, and said, "I hope I'm not to forward, but I want you." She kissed me again, as I slipped my hand behind her head, pulling her into me. She open her lips, and I felt her tongue on my lips, which I immediately opened for her.

We lay there kissing for a few minutes, her hand still gently caressing my dick, which was now erect. Not hard like 20 year olds is, but erect enough to slip in, with preparation. And use as well...

I started kissing downward, her neck, her chest, and down to those marvelous knockers. I again took a nipple into my mouth, sucking it, then nipping it a bit. She heaved beneath me, "Oh God, that feels good!" After spending some time on each, I continued downward. Her hand could no longer reach my dick, which slipped free, as erect as I get at 80.

I played with the jewel and ring in her bellybutton with my tongue. She rolled away, giggling saying, "That tickles!"

I continued downward. Reached her puss, and could smell arousal. I started by kissing it, right above her hole, hard. Then, I gently lifted her left labia with my tongue, slipping all the way to the bottom on the outside, and then going slowly up the inside. Over and over.

She was already moist, her lips wet with dew, smelling marvelous. I reach the top, grazed her clit button lightly, and moved to the right side. I repeated the same thing. Grazed her clit's button again, then drove my tongue down the middle and into her wet hole as far as it'd go.

She jerked her hips upward, making me go in further if possible, and squeezing my head. Her hand was pressing on my head, trying to pull me up, to her clit. Instead, I went back to her lips again, up one side, down the other. She was frantically pulling on me now, and I did what she wanted, sucking, tickling, and tonguing her clit. I slipped one finger inside and curled it toward the G Spot, rubbed it gently while still tonguing her vulva, all except the clit. She suddenly yelped, then came, hard.

Cream oozed out of her hole, me lapping it up like the treasure it is, then going back to her button again. A few more licks, a suck, and she did it again, yelping, jerking, and pouring out cream. Again, I caused it, it was my reward. Fair is fair...

I headed back up, and she pulled me up and away. "No, No, I'm too sensitive," she said. I wasn't having any of that. Back down I dropped, slipping a second finger, then two, inside her, curling them onto the G spot, as I resumed licking & sucking. This time her hips went into overdrive jerking up and down, as she screamed, "Yes!, Oh Yes!!, Yes!!!" and exploded into yet another orgasm. Again, my reward, part on my fingers inside, part flowing out, was carefully licked up & off my fingers.

I kissed my way back to her tits. Took time to suck, roll, and nip her buds. Then, gently kissed her lips, her cream on my face and lips, and drove my tongue into her hot mouth.

She looked at me wide eyed. "My oh my, how did you get so good at love making?," she said. "And why didn't I meet you long ago?"

I smiled, said, "Ah, easy with a lovely lady who is willing." I didn't tell her I'd had more than one wife; more than one girlfriend before getting married the last time. Each taught me something new and added to my skills.

She pushed me off her, rolled me on my back, and said, "My turn now!" I waited, as she began kissing down my body.

I shivered in anticipation. I said, "No belly button ring" smiling though the words.

Not to be outdone, she drove her tongue into my belly button, anyway. Which luckily, I had carefully washed, before getting dressed. It tickled anyway.

Now she was getting closer to my pay dirt. My cock was erect, not stone hard like it would have been at 35, but erect. First, she enclosed my dick between her breasts. I could feel the warmth of them on both sides of my cock, as she kind of 'jacked me off' with them, for a few moments. Watching my face carefully while smiling widely looking for my reaction. I said, "That feels wonderful!"

"Some time we'll stop here and use lube, so I can feel and taste cream, but not tonight. I want something else," she said. "Something inside me!" She continued down, took my cock in her hand, circling the tip with her tongue, looking up at me with those lovely brown eyes. I jerked in reaction. She said, "Like that?" A dumb question, but not totally unexpected.

"Of course," I said. "You are making it feel great." She now had my entire little head in her mouth. She was gently sucking my cock while she was running her tongue around it.

Being totally honest, I am a blow job lover. I wasn't going to tell her she could please me the very most, by simply doing me orally, since she'd already indicated she wanted me inside her.

But, she continued to go beyond just the licking to the sucking, and I could tell she was good at it. Good as only a woman who likes to suck a cock can be. 'Sometime in the future,' I thought to myself.

She was now driving her mouth down the length of my cock taking me deeper into her mouth. Up and down, a little deeper each time, getting it wetter and wetter making it slip into her mouth further and further. I could feel that back of her mouth all too soon. But I was getting hard. Hard enough for her to suddenly pull off and tell me, "I want to sit on it!"

And she did. I slipped in slowly. She was really wet; she'd cum over and over. Tight, because it obviously wasn't used nightly, like it might have been when her husband was alive. But she was determined; she dropped down and down, until her pubic bone found mine.

I could feel how hot she was inside. She kind of shook once I was inside her. Kind of a "Yes, I'm all the way down" shake. She was now gently leaning forward and presenting her breasts to my lips again. At the same time she rose and dropped back down on my cock.

I wasn't going to avoid those lovely orbs when they were right in front of my lips. I sucked the right nipple into my mouth, sucked it, nipped it a bit, and felt her tighten up at the same time.

She never stopped her rising and dropping on my dick either. I realized this must have been her and her husband's way of having sex. She knew exactly how to please us both. I let her because it was pleasing me too. I'd had cowboy many times over the years, but my preferred way was pounding it in from between a pair of legs.

Meanwhile I was enjoying toying her breasts, sucking on the nipples, biting them gently, and licking all around the areolas. Trying -- no chance -- to suck the entire thing in my mouth.

This was great and I was enjoying it. So was my cock. I could feel my tingling starting deep in my groin. The tingling was getting more intense as she continued to rise and drop down on my dick. Which -- thanks to a double dose of a little gold pill -- was staying nice and hard. The tingling was starting to become throbbing. She could feel it beginning.

"Yes, Yes, Tom, give it to me!" she said. I bit her nipple harder and her pussy tightened up in response.

The extra friction was just what I needed. No more tingles, throbbing as cum started up the line toward her cunt. I released her nipple to keep from hurting her as I fired my shots of cum into her. One, Two, Three, Four, Five! As I did, I felt and heard her as she came again too.

She fell on top of me. Nice bumpers on my chest. I could still feel throbbing.

Probably nothing come out, but the feeling was still great. She was breathing a bit fast, but was not out of breath. I was nearly out of breath, as I'd cum harder tonight than I had in weeks. The hand is good; but the pussy is far better at giving you pleasure.

We cuddled a while, rolling over on my side with her still impaled on my dick. We kissed gently.

"I love feeling your hot cream shoot into me." She whispered. "Thank you!"

"Actually, the pleasure was all mine," I whispered back to her.

She smiled widely and said, "I hope we can share again sometime soon."

How could I say anything else but, "Of course, we can." Thinking as I did, of her cock sucking abilities. Maybe we could trade oral sex next time. My dick even pulsed as I thought that.

She smiled even more widely and said, "I may have buy another bottle of Scotch."

I replied, "That is not the attraction here. Scotch is scotch, but a hot woman like you is far better. A cup of coffee or tea would work just fine." Actually, maybe better I thought, 'I could stay harder after a full night's sleep.' She must have heard my thought.

She squeezed me tightly and said, "Can you spend the night?"

"Afraid not," I said. My dog wouldn't like it and I use a CPAP machine when I sleep. Without it I could be dead tomorrow."

"Oh no, we wouldn't want that!" She said. "A hard man is hard to find in Oakbrook. I need to keep you alive and hard as often as I can."