5'5 with Brown Eyes

Story Info
Angel Jun gets stuck in the rain with her date.
2k words
4.5
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futakween
Futakween
34 Followers

Angel Jun pressed the unlock button on her keys for her silver 2022 BMW. With her hair pressed and down, just below the shoulders, with her shoes neatly polished, and over all completely fresh and clean, she was heading out to pick up Leigha.

The tall and lean basketball player from South Korea started the car, smiling as she heard it roar, putting the gear into reverse to back up from the parking spot within the parking garage.

Raised by a Korean mother and a white American dad, she grew up in one of the wealthy areas of Seoul, South Korea. So wealthy, an entire song was made around it bringing a vamped genre to the states: Gangnam.

She drove recklessly through the hills to get to her date for the evening. The two women met through a team member, Abigail, also known as Abby, also on the basketball team at Baylor. Abby wasn't even from Texas but when it was time for her to graduate high school, she actually chose to go to a four year than going straight to the league, which she was originally offered to do. Some say it had something to do with her girlfriend moving to Israel but Angel never pressed into it.

The car sounded off as Angel drove up to the apartment complex Leigha lived at. She looked at herself in the rear view mirror, optioning for a more masculine attire, she wore a grey feminine suit with a blouse underneath the jacket that was tight on her bosoms.

From the glove department, Angel took out a condom and put it in her back pocket. Her and Leigha had been dating for a few months now and she was hoping...hoping things would escalate, if she were to be blunt. They had spoken about sex some time ago but Angel could sense Leigha wanted to wait. She was disappointed, of course, but Leigha was a woman Angel truly saw herself with in the long run.

Leigha opened the door, smiling wide at Angel whom she gave a kiss to on the cheek. She closed the door and placed her seat belt on. Leigha, 5'5 with brown eyes and brown skin, her hair was up in a pony tail, but her hair was also in medium braids, a style she wore often.

Angel wasn't ignorant to black hair or black American culture; although debated, K-Pop was heavily influenced by the American genres of hip hop and r&b. Angel wasn't ignorant to some strife the Korean and black community had amongst one another in certain American cities as well. She knew...and it made her hesitant at first to start a relationship with Leigha, fear of what her friends or family back home would say, even if Angel, herself, was interracial.

"You played really well last night." Leigha said. "Breaking records left and right. How the interview go with the Asian American and Pacific Islander Committee?"

Although she spoke English with an accent and she wasn't an American, the committee wanted to interview her since her being Asian was a huge feat when it came to basketball, where not too many Asians were visible.

"It went well. I'm looking forward to the coverage." Angel responded back.

The harbor was the site of the date. Fireworks were to be going off and prior to that was a light show, but just as Angel stepped out the car so as to open the door for Leigha, thunder roared down on her and the others in the parking lot. A flash of lightning in the sky and then there it was, the rain.

Angel quickly got back in the car, only to hear Leigha's laughing voice. Both simultaneously looked at their phones which mentioned rain even though neither of their phones mentioned rain earlier in the day.

They were quiet, leaning into each other and just watching the rain, not knowing when it was going to let up for the evening. As more time past, Angel was going to mention heading out due to the event more than likely being canceled... until she felt Leigha rubbing her thigh...then between her legs. Angel...Angel stopped herself from talking and instead licked her lips, feeling herself gain an erection slowly.

Her fingers went to her belt and she slowly undid it, zipping her suit pants down, and pulling her cock out. If Leigha was rubbing her, she'd have to have want it? She was going to ask Leigha if it was okay to release her dick but she felt a warm wetness around her cock, looking down, Leigha was bobbing her head up and down on it! The brown skinned beauty was apparently hungry!

Angel opened her mouth and let out a moan, and closed her eyes. She bucked her hips into Leigha's mouth.

Angel's cock was thick and cut, dark in complexion with dark pubic hair as well. The other ladies would joke in the locker room about how her cock was big, about eight and a half inches, because of her "white side". Even now, Angel rolled her eyes at thinking on those stereotypical comments.

"Why are you cut?"

Angel laughed. "It's a long story. It happened at 16-"

"16!!"

Angel laughed once more, husky and deep as she threw her head back. "It's a funny story. I'll tell ya sometime."

Leigha went back Angel's cock. It was a bit hard to get it all the way in, not only because of the size but also because of the clothes.

Do you like your reward for your win?" Leigha asked and in a mouth full of moans, Angel responded back happily.

"Let's go to the back." Angel suggested between heavy breathing and moans.

Both women struggled to get to the back but laughing as they plopped down in the back seat. Angel took her pants off and kicked her shoes off as well. She spread her legs further, and wrapped her arm around Leigha's shoulder as the woman leaned forward, and over Angel's lap and continued to suck her.

Now with the clothes gone, Leigha was able to use her hand to lift up Angel's balls to get to the cunt underneath. Leigha played with the slit underneath the sac, feeling the juices started to build up. Angel bit her bottom lip and let out a gasp, loving the sensation of having her cunt played with while her cock was being serviced.

In that moment, it was only the sound of rain, slurping noises, and moans coming from Angel and even Leigha who enjoyed sucking on such a gorgeous dick.

Angel placed her hand on Leigha's neck to hold her down, she threw her head back, and bucked her hips in short thrust, the cum spurting into Leigha's mouth. In her final thrust, Angel released her hold and placed her hips back on the seat. She smiled at Leigha who came up, wiping her mouth after swallowing such a load.

Leigha was so beautiful to Angel. Her smile bright, slight blush to her cheeks, high cheekbones, full lips, mascara that ran a little due to Angel getting a bit rough.

Angel eyed Leigha's outfit; she wore high heels, a black skirt, and white striped shirt.

"Let me taste you." Angel said, never minding the fact she had never done it before, but she wanted to make Leigha feel just as good as she did a mere seconds ago. So she watched Leigha take her heels off, follow by her panties, and skirt showcasing a lovely trimmed vagina.

Angel got hard again instantly. When Leigha scooted to her, Angel pulled her in and took her cock, and made circles on Leigha's clit. She was about to put it in-

"Put a condom on..." Leigha ordered, a bit of fear running through her words.

Not wanting to upset Leigha, Angel was taken out of her trance. She locked eyes with Leigha and she simply nodded her head. From her pants pocket on the floor, she got the condom and placed it on, slowly peeling the wrapper and neatly placing it on the arm rest of the car. She then leaned forward and placed her mouth on Leigha's clit.

"Lick from the ass to clit and suck on the clit." Abby had told Angel once.

Angel pushed Leigha's legs upward so her ass was a bit off the seat. She licked her bootyhole, then slowly made her tongue trek the distance from the ass to the cunt. She did this several more times, loving the way Leigha pushed her head down further, feeling Leigha's pedicure nails in her scalp. Angel placed her tongue inside, feeling the walls and crevices of Leigha's cunt, feeling the contractions that would lead to Leigha's orgasm. She sniffed in her musk, her scent and took the clit back in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Leigha screamed, her toes curling and her cunt tighten.

She was shocked by how much she would like it, especially when all the other futa women seem to just focus on getting their dicks sucked. But maybe...maybe it was just a farce. Abby was like that but one day after practice, Abby was sentimental about her ex- girlfriend. It was then Abby admitted to eating her girlfriend out and even enjoying it!

Angel licked the juice escaping Leigha's cunt, and held her ass so the climax could ride through.

Excited, Angel came up for air. She positioned herself in between Leigha's legs. Angel wasn't going to last as she stuck her cock in and-

*Tap, tap*

Both women jumped and quickly put their clothes on, only for Angel to open the door to reveal a cop staring right at her.

He held his light up and told them both to step out the car. Nervous, Angel could feel the palms of her hands beginning to become moist. Plus, she left the condom on and felt it sticking to her as her dick quickly became soft, and on top of that, she forgot to zip up her pants. She would have rolled her eyes if it weren't for the cop shining his light in their faces. She wanted to look at Leigha, see if she was doing okay but didn't want the cop to think she was trying to pull anything.

"Wait a minute," he said. Angel wasn't able to get a good look at him but she was correct to assume his body cam was on. Thinking about her ending up in the news would surely put a damper on her reputation, and worst, she'd hate for people to blame Leigha. "Aren't you Angel Jun of the Wolves?"

"Yes, sir."

"Holy shit. My nephew loves you, man, hey, hey, how's this. How about I let you continue to get your dick sucked or cunt licked, whichever you prefer, if you take a video for my nephew?"

She wanted to correct him, say she was eating pussy but she smiled and nodded her head.

"Do you mind saying it in Korean? He's part Korean...like you."

Again, Angel nodded her head.

Leigha waited patiently in the car until she heard the door open and closed. Angel sighed and smiled at Leigha. She leaned over and kissed her on the neck.

"Wanna continue where we left off at my place?"

"One, I'm hungry. Two, I waited twenty minutes for you to converse with that cop after you took the video for his nephew...I wanna go home." Angel could hear the exhaustion in Leigha's voice. She nodded her head and started the car. The rain had let up by the time the cop tapped on the window, and it was pretty late.

Before she backed out, she looked at Leigha once more. "Did you...did you have a good time though?" If Leigha was happy then Angel was happy, and she just wanted to see Leigha smile. Sex was great but seeing Leigha happy with her was even better.

A smile crept over Leigha's face, her eyes heavy as she nodded her head before leaning to the side on the window pain, closing her eyes. Angel pulled out of the parking spot, heading toward home.

Futakween
Futakween
34 Followers