All Comments on '6-4=3'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My opinion

Great story! Although she actually done it for sex, she blew her marriage and the lifestyle she been accustom to. She is self center whore who I believe pretends to be in love with Ben. Some may argue she may even love Ben, you maybe correct, But I only see her as a whore and a cheating skank with a delusion that she is ln- love with Ben. I also strongly believe that Melanie is god send to Ben and the same for Ben to Melanie. What started as emotional support from friends online blossom to a loving, equal supporting monogamous relationship/marriage.

HKL BTB fan and sometimes RAAC if circumstances is right,

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Great story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed so many of ss06 stories and had hoped to read another first class tale. I feel disappointed with the characters. Nobody has taken the high road and all of them even the protagonist are morally corrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You mention steno pools in a lot of your stories. Are you 95? Steno pools haven’t been a thing in 30 years.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzalmost 3 years ago

Stang does it again! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Mercedes is NOT the best.If you buy German then you aren’t much of an American.There’s only cars for Americans and they are American made.How shallow are these people that only concern themselves with what people think.I have a Mustang and I only want Mustangs.Best damn assed cars on the planet.

Good story too.😂😂

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

A bit too long for me, as well as convoluted. I anticipated the end too early. So only four star, because after all it was interesting reading.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

What an As s anon is saying u have to make American cars. When could you buy a world class car made in America. Aren't_they all made in Europe. Long winded and predictable.. 3*

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I’m glad I hung in there and kept reading. The story was plodding along at the beginning and seemed to be going nowhere but since I often fault writers for not enough character development so I waited. I still think there was extra filler but it is nevertheless a very good well written story. After I got into it I could see I needed the extra side bars to understand the ending. Unlike many here I had some sympathy for Bens wife/ex; though it was all her fault. I just did not see her character with the level of hatred to kill someone. Attack yes but essentially beat to death no. Ending in a mental facility for heavy duty therapy yes but the beating she stooped to no. Ben and Mel deserves happiness they were denied. I’m not sure Ryan was properly hurt and humbled but good start. Tabby got what she deserved but I’d like to she and Joe Bob reconcile for the kids as well as them. I know that makes me appear dumb but in the great scheme of things I believe it is the best outcome for the 6 of them.

I thought the plan for the gangbangers to pay Sandy’s “alimony” was ingenious. Loved that little touch. She should have used it to move on and find her a second rate Ben. Alas she was just too stuck on herself

Thanks for a super story. John

SeekingEvaSeekingEvaabout 2 years ago

Reply:

Anonymous9 months ago

You mention steno pools in a lot of your stories. Are you 95? Steno pools haven’t been a thing in 30 years.

Actually, steno pools ARE still a thing, it's just modern types call them temp agencies or some other name. Steno pool is just one of a million names for the support staff that get shuffled around as needed and are almost universally the modern Personal Assistants we used to call secretaries. We don't call them automobiles much anymore, but there's still plenty of cars on the road, dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun read like a soap opera. Even with the violence, degradation, and tragedy I found it very funny because the villains were so stupid, egotistical, and self absorbed. Couldn’t feel sorry for them. Humorous over the top mellow drama. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey SeekingEva, did you know that many people still have memories of 30 years ago, and it’s legit to write about them…just because you still stink of piss doesn’t mean that some of us love stories about the days of steno pools. You really have no idea what business was like then, abuse you were probably 10 years away from being born.

No matter what they call them, you will always be a steno.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I actually feel bad for Tabitha and Sandy. Sandy was damaged goods and likely a sex addict. I have no doubt she did love her husband. Tabitha was a product of profound poverty, poor upbringing and poor education. It's no wonder her priorities got completely screwed up and required her hitting rock bottom to realize what she had done. Of all the couples, they could have reconciled. Nothing pisses me off more than judgemental men who walk around acting all superior when it comes to shaming other men who dare to forgive cheating. They act like it's somehow more masculine, more "alpha." It's not. It's really evidence of deep insecurity, and low self esteem. It's also terribly immature.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

I rank this as the author’s worst. None of the interwoven tales was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sandy has serious psychological problems rooted in relationships before Ben. I feel bad that she got roped into this stupid fuck Greg to help Betty arrangement. That was dumb. Then oher guys got involved by observation and blackmail. It is odd because it is hard to say she did it for the sex. She barely got off on the four guys let alone Gregg by himself while Ben turned inside out while making love. Maybe it started to help Betty, got out of control but she used it to get prepared in her own mind to Ben. Of course she is a headcase, but sad to see she got used and manipulated by assholes. But no reconciliation was possible. Heck this author doesn't even let the cheating spouse to the victim spouse almost ever. Ryan was just a jerk and a tool. Good to see Ben and Melanie end up happy together. Would have been more interesting and gray if Sandy got sucked into a blackmail scheme and it made it harder to dump Sandy. Oh well. This author seems to like when the wives cheat they have thressomes and gangbangs. Just an observation.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Just

Couldn't finish it. ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Would have liked it better if Tabby and Joe got back together.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Sandy is a very broken toy. In many of these stories, it amazes me just how evil some of these loving spouses can be. In this one not so much so many broken people, some just stupid or lazy but in all actual personalities with their own share conflicting emotions and, like we all do to some degree, some self gaslighting. We all have some dichotomy of emotions we are able to hold onto without it revealing to ourselves that we are the bad guy in someone else's story even if we don't see it that way, it is. thax for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We'll be sure to tell your husband you'd forgive him if he impregnated another woman, and screwed a bunch more, all while you were adoring him and working your ass off for him, AngelRider. I mean, you're not immature or anything, are you? Far less a hypocrite, right? So you'll be just fine with it, I'm sure.

.

I felt bad for Tabitha too, but "poverty, poor upbringing, and poor education" are not an excuse for the grave she dug herself. I grew up poor, with poor upbringing, and I'm a highschool dropout. I know others worse off than me. None of us would do what she did. All of us would happily tar and feather her for doing it. It's not just men who despise cheating sluts, regardless of the sex organs that slut happens to possess. Decent women do too.

.

Reconciliation is nice and all, but if "judgemental men who (have scars from infidelity)" piss you off more than pedophiles and child rapists...there's something deeply, deeply wrong with you.

Xanada98Xanada98about 1 year ago

Not your usual…. More like Just Plain Bob squared…

A big shaggy dog story….

Oh well, I’ll continue to hope for better from you

McDingelMcDingelabout 1 year ago

5th year of High School... LOL!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All your stories have a steno pool. Steno pools haven’t been a thing since the PC was invented in 1981.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing. Wish you were still writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Reading some of the comments was almost as much fun as reading the story, which I enjoyed very much, five stars worth. Like a lot of commenters, I wish that Tabitha and Joe Bob could have got back together, after all he also cheated on her. There was one bit that had me confused for a while, when Ryan went to see Mel after the restraining order, he was in the house trying to sweet talk Melanie. How did he get in with the locks being changed and why didn't she call the police on him?

Well, there were a lot of fucked up people in this story and some of them got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much, as I do most of StangStar’s work, but I do have one negative criticism.

I understand why she was talking to someone on social media, because she didn’t have a very happy marriage, but he was not in the same position when the story started.

Fortunately, it all worked out for this couple, but connecting inappropriately with people on social media has been the bane of many a marriage.

Just sayin….

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a great story, full of twists and turns, and it is a five-star story, for sure. It seems like in the end the good guy wins which I love in a good story. Very well-written and very entertaining. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great read. Might have been a little more interested in the psychosis of Sandy there especially more towards the end. I felt like I wanted a couple more sentences or paragraphs on her unraveling. Would be interesting to know if she had gotten a final conversation with Ben in, could she have gotten help or any sense of self awareness before becoming a stone killer ?

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Good story. Not quite enough pathos for me in regards to Sandy, who obviously went off the deep end. Ryan, for his part was always a scumbag right up until the end but I felt like Sandy was just damaged goods who let people use her and got in over her head. The sad thing is, with as much as she loved Ben, if she had told him about her past and they had gotten her help, it probably never would have happened. Just goes to show - there should be no secrets in a marriage.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous