6-4=3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just smiled.

"At least Nick was man enough to tell me I'm a whore," I spat. "And the reason it feels so good to you isn't because I'm tight. It's because I'm dry, asshole."

"Pussy is pussy," he smirked.

"Just get it over with," I said. "I'm glad this is the last time any of you will ever touch me."

"I doubt it," he smirked. "Actually we're going to be doing this more often than ever. At least I will. Any time that you refuse me, I'll just tell Ben what's been going on. You love him way too much to want him to know."

After a couple more thrusts, Greg grunted loudly and pulled out he shot a big blast of sperm across my stomach and moved out of the way for the next guy.

The next guy was the older guy. He started fucking me while I sucked the young black guy's dick. Then Greg jumped back in line. He flipped me over onto my stomach and started fucking me from behind. As he fucked me he tried to stick a finger into my asshole.

I turned as far as I could and slapped the shit out of him. "I told you no the last time you tried that," I yelled.

"What if I told old Ben about that too," he said. At that moment, I hated Greg more than anyone else on earth.

The voice was ice cold. There was no trace of emotion in it. It sounded as calm as if he was asking someone at the dinner table to pass the salt.

"What if he already knows?" asked the voice and my life ended. I know it was late in the game but that was the moment I put all of the clues together. The trail of breadcrumbs suddenly made sense. Ben had unknowingly given me so many hints. The first had been during the argument about that stupid car. Ben had said, "You WERE, not you ARE, more important than the car." I should have seen that but I was so into my little games. He'd been telling me then that he already knew what I was doing. The second clue he left me was when he called and told me that he was going out of town. He'd said over the phone that he didn't want to "Surprise," me. I'd thought that was odd at the time. Who needed to call before they went to their own home? I can't believe that I was that stupid. The most glaring of all the clues had been his refusal to kiss me or touch me or sleep with me. I was such a fool.

"What if Ben already knows and doesn't give damn?" asked Ben. I started trying to cover myself up although I have no idea why. It was probably just a reflex. I think everyone has that same thought although it makes no sense. Ben had seen me naked thousands of times and loved my body. Obviously, the guys who were fucking me had seen it. So why was I trying to cover my body up?

"Ben, it's not..." began Greg.

Before Greg could finish his stupid statement, Ben raised the gun he had in his hand and shot the vase that was on the table to Greg's left.

The gun whispered death and the vase shattered. The long thing on the end of the gun was some kind of suppressor. We barely heard the gunshot. What registered in my mind the most was the acrid smell of piss and the puddle on the floor by Greg's feet. I knew....I hoped that I'd be the one who had to clean that up.

"Ben, buddy," said Nick. "Did you know that silencers are illegal?"

"Nick, buddy," echoed Ben. "You're trespassing in my home without my permission. If I cap your stupid ass, I can claim I was stopping a robbery. Maybe all five of you were stopped in the process of raping Sandy."

"Yes," I said. "I'll go along with that." I was looking for any way out of this that would allow me to keep Ben from getting too angry at me.

"Shut up whore," he said and I fainted. The thought that Ben, my Ben, had called me a whore had sent my life crashing down on me. Ben had saved me from all of that.

The guys in college had turned me into a whore. My first boss had used me like a whore. Ben had looked beyond what he'd seen and given me love and a fresh start. Ben was supposed to love me forever. The thought of losing that was simply too much for me emotionally. That was why I fainted.

I felt a splash of cold water on my face. It revived me. I spluttered as some of the water got into my mouth and I nearly choked. As I sat up, I noticed the smell of the water.

The old guy, whose name I could never remember, despite the situation, was trying not to laugh.

"What's so God damned funny?" I asked.

"Ben made Nick piss in the toilet," he laughed. "Then he had him scoop some of the water out of the same toilet and throw it in your face to wake you up.

I looked at Ben's face and saw no trace of the love that had always been there. He still held the gun and he walked around the room picking the men's wallets out of their pants. "Get dressed and get the fuck out of here," he hissed. "Anyone still here in three minutes will get shot." They all started throwing their clothes on as quickly as they could. I just started crying.

"Sandy, you should be getting dressed," he said.

"What difference does it make?" I said sadly.

"If you want to go out in the street naked, it's fine with me," he said. I looked up in shock.

"But...what do you mean?" I asked.

"You heard what I said," he said calmly. "I told all of you to get the fuck out of my house. But don't worry it's only temporary. You'll all be back here tonight at five p.m."

"Why?" asked Nick.

"I have all of your wallets," spat Ben. "Except for you..." he pointed at the black guy.

"All of you are married. And except for Nick, all of you work for the city. I noticed that Greg's truck is parked in the alley behind the house. I video-taped the license plate on the truck and I have your work ID's too. I think the video I got of the four of your fucking my ex-wife while driving around in a truck that was paid for by the tax payers of our fine city should be enough to get you all fired and maybe even bring criminal charges. It will also be more than enough to end all of your marriages. And since I have this wonderful video, I'll be perfectly willing to provide it to all of your ex-wives to help out in your divorces. I'd suggest you all show up. But only if you want to keep your jobs and marriages," he said.

"But why am I leaving?" I asked. "I love you. Ben you..."

Ben's face twisted up with hate. He looked at me as if he'd rather kill me than talk to me.

"Don't you dare," he hissed at me between clenched teeth. "Don't give me any of that bullshit. Don't tell me that I don't understand. Don't tell me that it was only sex. And if you ever dare to tell me that you love me, I'll raise this gun and put one between your lying, cheating eyes."

Greg and Nick moved further away from me. "Sandy, don't piss him off," said Nick.

"Ben, I'm really sorry about this," Nick continued. "It just got out of hand. I don't want your wife. And for me at least, it really was only about sex. Sandy isn't a raving beauty but she really can fuck. I'd have been stupid to turn that down. Why do you want us to be here at five?"

"So we can make a deal that will save all of your marriages," Ben hissed.

"I for one will be here," said Nick. "Can I go?"

"I'll be here too," said Greg. "We all will."

They all started heading for the door. They were afraid to walk past Ben, No one wanted to be the one who found out that Ben was upset enough to shoot someone.

I just slumped there on the floor. Just as Greg was halfway up the stairs, Ben spoke again.

"Greg, take this piece of shit with you," he spat. "After all you're the one who claims you love her."

"What am I supposed to do with her?" asked Greg.

"Take her home. Take her to her parent's house. Take her to a motel and keep fucking her. She doesn't belong with me anymore," spat Ben. Every word he said was like a knife in my heart. And the worst thing about it was that he meant every word.

Greg grabbed my hand in one of his. He grabbed the shorts and the top I'd been wearing in the other. He clenched his lips and scrunched up his nose at my smell. The odor of piss on me was getting stronger as it dried. Apparently he couldn't smell the piss in his own pants.

"Ben, please," I whined. "Please let me stay. Can we please talk about this? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I swear it. I'll do anything."

Ben's only answer was to cock the gun. Greg grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the basement. He threw me into the back seat of the large crew cab pickup with the city logo on its doors. The guys in the back seat got into the bed. They didn't want to sit next to me. Within minutes the inside of the truck smelled like piss. All I could do was cry.

Greg drove me to a cheesy motel. He still had cash in his pockets. Ben hadn't taken their money, only their IDs. He collected all of the cash the other guys had too and paid for a room for me.

"Take a shower and get some rest," he said. "I'll be back to pick you up at four thirty."

* * * * * *

Ryan

I was sitting at my desk thinking about how life was like living at the bottom of a hill. There was a huge ball of bullshit precariously balanced at the top of the hill. As long as you didn't make too much noise, you were safe. But if you raised a ruckus, you started that ball of shit moving. And as everyone knows bullshit rolls downhill.

My phone rang and my secretary didn't answer it. It stopped ringing after about eight rings. I walked out to my outer office to see where she was. Her desk was deserted. I stepped outside of my office suite and looked around. I grabbed one of the stenos from the secretarial pool and dragged her off to the side. "Have you seen Gretchen?" I asked.

"She's in her office getting her stuff squared away," said the woman.

"Her office is my office you idiot," I said.

"Not anymore," said the woman. "Where have you been? She transferred back to the steno pool a couple of days ago. She said you weren't really doing anything and she likes to work. She's very good at what she does. She was in the pool for less than a day before one of the executives picked her to be his new secretary."

"How could somebody else take my God damned secretary," I hissed.

I looked around and it seemed like all of the women in the pool were giggling at me behind my back. I felt like that guy in the Jurassic park movie. The guy who goes walking in the woods and all of those tiny dinosaurs are hiding all around him. At first, they don't seem like a threat. He knows he can easily take them out. But after a while there are lots of them and they all gang up and eat him alive. It just felt like hundreds of tiny problems were conspiring to take me out of the game.

I went back into my office and slammed the door. The phone rang again and I answered it myself. It turned out to be the call I'd been waiting for. It was the lawyer I'd hired. He'd spoken with Melanie's lawyer and had arranged the meeting I'd asked for. He'd called me three times that morning and had been ready to cancel the meeting. It was set for three o clock which was only forty minutes from then.

"I'll be right over," I said.

I was really pissed then, but mostly at myself because I'd heard the phone ring, but I was so used to Gretchen answering it that I'd just ignored it.

I quickly gathered my things and ran out of the building. I made it across town to the lawyer's office with seven minutes to spare. A nice looking secretary guided me into a conference room and got me a cup of coffee. My lawyer arrived a few moments later. He shook my hand and then looked at me and told me to follow him. He guided me into his office. It looked a lot like my office. He was a distinguished older gentleman with a southern drawl.

He smiled at everyone we ran into. He reminded me of fucking Matlock. It seemed to take him forever to close the door to his office behind us. He turned to me and that kindly manner and friendly smile vanished as if it was never there.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he sneered. "You come dragging your ass into the room looking like a mongrel dog that got caught with his dick in the neighbor's prized poodle. I've seen you around a lot, you know. That's why I agreed to take your case. You seemed to be a guy with his shit together. Your wife is pretty but kind of innocent. You got caught screwing around on her and you want to make this whole thing go away right?"

I nodded at him wondering where the fuck the old country gentleman went. This guy was a fucking shark. He didn't even sound southern anymore. He sounded like one of those Harvard lawyers. The ones who made a living over charging big time criminals and making it seem like they were the ones being harassed.

"Appearance is everything boy," he said. "Your suit is rumpled. Your hair looks like shit and that hang dog expression on your face says, "We lost and I'll take whatever you'll let me have." Get your shit together or you'll be paying the bitch forever. If you can just manage to play it cool we can probably have you back in her pussy in a couple of weeks. The idea is to hit her from multiple fronts. First, you have to convince her from your posture and appearance that you really haven't done anything wrong. If you appear confident, it puts them on the defensive. It makes them think that we have a better and stronger hand than they thought." I nodded.

"Secondly, we have to let her know that your marriage is far from over. Don't call her by her name. You have to use terms like, "Honey," or "My wife." We'll go for counseling. Not because it's worth a shit, but because it will allow us to delay things. We'll file motions and continuances up the wazoo and in the meantime, you have to lay on all of the hokey romantic bullshit you can. You can do this, son. You conned the bitch into thinking you loved her when you first met her didn't you?" I nodded.

"Well, you can do it again. Only this time it's more important. This time you're not after her little pussy. You're after your cushy job with her daddy's company and the lifestyle that goes with it."

"But she's really pissed," I said. "She threw me out of the house."

"How?" he asked. "Did she beat your ass and physically throw you out, or did she ask you to leave and in your complete stupidity you voluntarily vacated the marital home?"

"Yeah, it was like that," I said.

"Let me ask you something son," he said. "Do ya like tuna?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Okay, well how about peanut butter and crackers?" he asked.

"What does...?" I began. He interrupted me by screaming at me at the top of his lungs.

"Because that shit is all you'll be able to afford to eat if you don't get your head out of your ass and start thinking," he screamed.

There was a quiet knock on the door. He opened it and the kindly southern gentleman was back.

"Oh Lord a mercy," he said. "Please tell them that we'll be there directly." He smiled at the woman and closed the door back.

"Remember, she's vulnerable now," he said. "So we have to go on the attack. While she's miserable and feeling like a failure, you have to be strong and assertive. If you make her think that you'd consider saving your marriage, but it isn't the end of everything, she'll have to try to meet you half way. But if you go in there whining and begging for another chance like a broken dick dog, that bitch and her lawyer will jump on your ass with both feet. Now get it together, because win or lose, God damn it I'm expensive. So you'd better make my fee worth it."

I straightened my tie and stuck out my chest. I improved my posture and put some bass in my voice. My swagger was back. Melanie had no chance of winning this. I'd go into that office and tell her what we were going to do. She was only a woman after all. I, on the other hand, was a man.

I sat down in the conference room and waited for Mel and her lawyer to come in. I sat up straight in the chair and exuded confidence. I was ready to face them. Her lawyer came in first. He smiled until he saw me. I looked at him as if he was a bowl of sugar frosted flakes and I was a cereal-killer.

He tentatively held out his hand and I tried to break every fucking bone in it. I let him know by the steel in my gaze and the condescending way I smiled at him that I ate guys like him for breakfast every day. I think I heard him gulp loudly. He looked around for Melanie who hadn't shown up yet. I was sure she was cowering out in the lobby. This divorce might be over sooner than I thought. Hell, I might have her ass back home by sundown.

Melanie shocked the shit out of me. She walked in dressed in a raw silk sheath dress that showed every curve of the body I'd just come to realize that I'd taken for granted. Even my lawyer dropped the Colonel Sanders routine when he saw her.

A bigger shock than her clothes was the expression on her face and her composure. Melanie positively glowed. She smiled and leaned over to shake my lawyer's hand. His eyes scanned her chest looking at her cleavage. Her legs and ass were still incredible, like they'd been in college and the short lower part of her dress showed those legs off.

She sat down in the chair and simply dominated the room. Her expression was far from vulnerable and hurt. I knew Melanie and her expression said that this was all just a formality. More than that, it told me that she was sure she'd moved on and she just flat out didn't give a fuck.

My lawyer sounded more like Foghorn Leghorn than Harvard when he panicked and yelled out, "We want counseling."

"No," said Melanie.

"But you can't say that," he said. "If we ask for it and you don't accept, we'll petition the court. It'll make it look like you aren't willing to try and save you marriage." He was beginning to relax and revert to being a professional.

"I'm not," she said.

"You're not what?" he smiled. A little bit of the southern gentleman was back. He smiled at me, sure that he'd made a point.

"I'm not willing to waste my fucking time trying to save this sham of a marriage," said Melanie. "In fact, you guys can sit here and compare dicks for the rest of the afternoon. I'm bored and I have someplace to be. Herman, tell me how this comes out. Get me my fucking divorce ASAP."

I didn't know this woman. In all of our years together, I'd never seen her like this. She turned and looked at me. She looked at me, but all of the anger and pain she'd had just a few days ago was gone. Our situation was no longer the primary issue of her life. I'd somehow, over the course of a few days, become an afterthought. She looked at me as if I was a toy that she'd outgrown. I knew then that I was in for a fight and one that would involve me scratching and scraping for every inch of ground.

She just got up and left the room. Every eye in the room watched the way her ass swung to and fro as she walked out of the room. I wanted Melanie back so badly it was painful. At that moment, I wanted to fuck the shit out of my wife. My dick was so hard it was painful. I knew then that I was going to fight like never before to save my marriage.

As Melanie's lawyer started trying to discuss the settlement, I refused. I told him that before we talked about splitting our assets we needed to discuss counseling and saving the marriage. I finally got my lawyer to get his head out of his ass and tell Mel's lawyer that we were going to file a continuance until the counseling question had been viewed by the court. That ended the meeting and we agreed to keep in touch.

After Mel's lawyer left the room, I lit into Deputy Dawgg.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked. "What happened to the shark I thought I hired?"

"Did you see her?" he asked. "It's over, you've already lost. You're history dude. She has moved on. She looked at you like you were shit on the bottom of her shoe and all she wants is to scrape you off. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she just got fucked. You have been replaced. I'll send you a bill."

"What?" I screamed. "I'm not paying you shit. This isn't over. We have to fight for my marriage."

1...678910...12