6 - A Dom and An Enema

Story Info
Chapter 6 for the series House of Slaves.
3k words
4.52
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time went by, Anna slowly gained an understanding of the male and female anatomy. She was now able to perform decent stimulation on a man or woman using her hands and mouth, and had learned the basic etiquettes of a sex slave.

On this fine morning, the first years were led into a room filled with torture chairs by Mistress Raven. "Everyone choose a chair."

Anna sat onto one, spreading her thighs and raising her arms slightly to fit into the specially designed chair.

Soon every slave girl took their place on a chair.

Mistress Raven grinned. "Today you're going to meet your Doms - the men who are going to teach you the skills you need when it comes to your orifices. They will be choosing you - you just need to sit back and relax." She pressed a button on her remote control, and the girls gasped as straps flew out from the chair and bound their limbs tightly to the chair, the straps on their thighs forcing them as wide as their thighs could go, their pussies fully exposed. The girls' heads were held in place by leather straps around their necks and foreheads.

"Oh!" Anna gasped, looking around frantically as she felt the straps tighten against her body. She was now helpless in the chair.

Anna closed her eyes in dread and trepidation, trembling slightly.

Soon there was a sound of steps approaching. The door creaked, and many large figures walked in, their shadows cast over the girls.

Men.

"Masters." Mistress Raven knelt down before them. "You may choose."

Anna grimaced as the men pulled out their enormous cocks and walked towards them. Each man was easily seven or eight feet tall, probably. They were huge and broad - intimidatingly so. They walked around the girls, examining them. Anna trembled as a man looked at her body, slowly eyeing and touching her. She couldn't close her thighs, and she blushed in humiliation as she could feel the man's hands on her groin. Her body shook with fear, not knowing what life with a Dom would be like.

The man frowned for some reason, then walked off to find another girl, leaving Anna sighing in relief.

The girl on the torture chair next to her had already been taken by one of the Doms after a thorough fucking by the man. He seemed satisfied,, unlocked the bondage tying the girl to the chair, and clasped a collar around the girl's neck.

The Dom laughed and left with the girl crawling behind him, leading her with a leash on her collar.

Anna sighed in relief when a Dom suddenly frowned and passed by her without looking at her. She did not want to get fucked by these large Doms who smelled so bad - her nostrils were filled with their heavy musk, and the feeling of disgust and shame only worsened by each moment she spent near them. She knew that there was no escape though - all she could hope for was she would be chosen later.

She looked around to see that Eliza was already chosen - and to her surprise, Eliza's Dom was walking towards her, with Eliza crawling behind him on a leash, ass high in the air.

Eliza caught Anna's eye and stopped crawling, looking in silence as the Dom suddenly came towards Anna, and shoved his erect cock into Anna's spread pussy.

Anna struggled involuntarily as he roughly slammed his hips against her, using her body as he pleased. She struggled against her bonds, whimpering in protest, struggling in panic as she looked around at the other girls who had not been chosen by their Doms. The Doms just watched, some smirking, while others watching silently.

After several thrusts, the Dom suddenly pulled his cock from Anna's pussy, and nodded, taking a look at Anna's name tag. "Anna...You come with me."

Anna panted as he slapped a collar on her neck and untied her.

The Dom grabbed Anna by the collar and hauled her up from the torture chair. He put Anna on a leash, and she whimpered in humiliation as she crawled after him together with Eliza, her breasts jiggling with each step she took, her legs straight and her ass high in the air. Lucy was to her right.

Anna felt cold shivers in her spine - all her thoughts of escape and refusal were wiped clean from her mind as she crawled with her back arched, her ass high in the air and her breasts dangling. It was a very shameful pose, and her heart was racing in fear and apprehension, trembling and gasping. The leash pulled her collar around her neck, forcing her to crawl along the floor, bound, helpless, vulnerable, exposed...

She followed her new Dom into the car, struggling to move. The collar felt heavy on her neck as the car slowly began to move, and Anna gulped.

"We're going home, slaves." The Dom said.

Anna turned to see Eliza looking back at her in uncertainty and a little fear. Anna swallowed in nervousness - she was trapped here with Eliza, but the knowledge of their respective servitude only added to the fear that gripped her. She was beginning to panic as they rode off into the night.

Finally they arrived.

Anna took a deep breath, and forced her legs to stop trembling as she crawled into the house together with Eliza.

"Get cleaned." Her Dom ordered. "Clean each other - get all those orifices ready, ready for me to use tonight." He smirked. "Go on. The bathroom's over there"

Eliza and Anna exchanged a look, and slowly crawled towards the bathroom together.

The Dom followed them, looking as they knelt in the bathtub and slowly scrubbed each other. The bathwater turned cloudy with their sweat, and Anna trembled with embarrassment, having her hands on Eliza's genitals, rubbing them gently and spreading her labia, cleaning her asshole. Her hands roamed Eliza's naked body as she cleaned her body. Eliza's hands roamed on Anna's naked body as well, washing her hair, running down her back, cleaning Anna's genitals as Anna spread her thighs for Eliza to do her job.

Their Dom stood looking at them with a smirk on his face, standing at the edge of the bath and watching their hands touch their bodies, stroking their breasts, their butt cheeks, rubbing their vulvas. They were soon more than clean, and looked up at him, silent. Anna felt cold all over with anxiety as she stared at his dark eyes, then looked back at her hands, clasping her thighs shut to keep them from shaking.

Their Dom grinned, and opened the tap. The water gushed from the shower head and washed over their bodies, and they shivered.

"Thank...thank you sir." Anna said, remembering the etiquette that she learned. "We still need..."

She blushed, knowing what was supposed to come next, but embarassed to ask for it.

"Yes?" The Dom raised his eyebrows, feigning ignorance.

"We need an...an enema to...to clean our rectum, sir." Anna said, drooping her head as her cheeks flared in humiliation.

Eliza looked at Anna in uncertainty and apprehension, biting her lips.

"Of course." The Dom chuckled, and brandished a huge syringe. "You'll be doing it for each other. Show me your asshole first, Anna."

Anna let out a little whimper, and crawled forward towards the shower tap. The warm water made her wet again, and she trembled slightly as she spread her buttcheeks for him, her anus contracting in reflex.

Her Dom laughed and threw the syringe into the tub. "Go on."

Anna gulped as she saw the huge syringe and its contents.

"Yes." The Dom replied, and Eliza glanced at her in horror. "Go on, show me."

Anna hesitated, but she had no choice but to do what she had been instructed to do. She raised her head, squared her shoulders, and spread her buttcheeks wide. She closed her eyes, waiting.

Eliza cringed as she saw Anna's anus spread for the enema. She took the syringe

"Please open wider, Anna. I don't want any fluid escaping your rectum." Eliza said. "Sorry. This is going to sting a little."

Anna grimaced and nodded, clenching her hands on her butt.

The syringe was inserted into Anna's anus. She gasped and groaned as she felt the liquid rush into her rectum, then tensed and shuddered as she felt the liquid go deeper.

"Relax." Eliza murmured as she pushed the contents slowly into Anna's rectum. Anna whimpered as she was violated with the large syringe, struggling in reflex as it made its way inside of her. Eliza cringed as she felt the liquid squirting into Anna's rectum, and quickly pulled out the empty syringe. "I'm sorry - I'm sorry - it's...it's over, just let it..."

Eliza murmured to calm Anna down as the girl groaned and writhed slightly, the Dom looking on coldly. "Hold it in." He commanded.

Anna shivered and closed her eyes as she felt her bowels convulse, trying her best to not release the enema, although she was very tempted to. She felt a tingling, slightly prickling sensation in her rectum. It started to grow.

After a few minutes, the prickling sensation had turned into a hot, burning fire in her rectum, Anna gasping and arching her back as she writhed in place on all fours.

"Hot n' spicy enema cleansing." The Dom smirked. "Your anus will be as clean as a baby's ass."

Anna panted, quivering, opening her mouth wide in silent pain. It felt like her rectum was on fire, the pain unbearable and overwhelming, filling Anna with a terrible fire that made her tremble uncontrollably. Her head was hazy and clouded, and she found herself panting, the pain dulling slightly - but then, with another powerful wave of pain that made her tense and cry out, she could feel it coming back again - this time hotter than before. Paired with the uncontrollable urge to release the volume of fluid that was swirling in her rectum - Anna groaned in desperate pleading as the fluid began to bulge its way out of her rectum. "I...I can't..." Anna choked. "It hurts too much..."

Anna was held helpless on all fours, her anus aflame, struggling to stop the fluid from gushing out from her hole. She looked pleadingly back and up at her Dom. "Sir, may I...may I release?"

Eliza watched in silence as the Dom looked down at Anna and nodded as he chuckled. "Go on - relieve yourself in the toilet."

"Thank you...thank you sir." Anna whimpered, then slowly crawled towards the toilet, squatting on the toilet seat, she was well trained, and knew to be in the servitude posture before she unleashed. With a cry, she expelled the enema from her rectum and into the toilet bowl - Anna whimpered in fear and terror as she saw the huge amount of brown fluid that splashed into the toilet bowl.

Anna felt the fluid making its way out from her anus as she strained, grimacing and gasping in pain. A little dripped from her anus as it slowly trickled downwards from her buttcheeks, her body trembling as she remained in the servitude posture. The painful feeling lingered for what seemed like ages - and only when she began to grow more accustomed to the sensations that plagued her body did she feel her asshole relaxing. She was finally empty, she could feel it. She could hear the contents in the toilet bowl gurgling and swirling.

Anna closed her eyes and lowered her head as she trembled slightly, her cheeks flushed in shame.

The Dom chuckled and whispered softly. "One more time, this time with clean water." He motioned to Eliza to take the hose.

Eliza grimaced slightly, but obediently walked to the hose. "Yes, sir." She then kneltbeside Anna and inserted the tip of the hose into her anus.

Anna took a deep breath, closed her eyes, then did her best to relax her anus. The hot pain from the previous enema still lingered in her body. She could feel Eliza slowly pumping the water into her rectum, and bit her lips in distress as she struggled against the urges to expel the liquid that began to fill her rectum.

Anna grimaced and groaned as she tried to keep the water inside her, the strange sensations travelling up her back, causing her spine to tingle, and causing her asshole to open and close involuntarily.

"Do you have it all in there?" The Dom smirked as Eliza slowly pulled the hose out of Anna's anus. Anna could feel Eliza pulling the hose slowly out of her anus, and whimpered slightly as she opened her legs wider, arching her back to try to ease the sensations, her body trembling.

"Yes sir...my bowels feel full." Anna nodded.

"Release then." The Dom smiled.

Anna squatted on the toilet seat once more, clasping her hands together. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and cried out as she relaxed her sphincter, gritting her teeth as her anus spasmed, finally releasing the water inside her.

There was a squelch as the water escaped from her anus - a sound that was not so different from that of her bowels evacuating after a meal - a noise that was in some ways expected, and in other ways alarming.

Anna sighed in relief as she heard the last drips trickle out of her, falling into the toilet bowl.

Her Dom nodded in approval, and motioned for Anna to be on all fours. "Eliza, make sure she's clean by using your tongue."

"Yes sir." Eliza knelt behind Anna. She looked hesitant, but steeled her nerves and kissed Anna on her anus before licking it clean, tongue reaching out and lapping the skin around her anus. Anna's anus contracted involuntarily as she felt the wet, soft tongue on her asshole.

Eliza pulled away slightly, looking into Anna's contracting asshole, before resuming licking her ass with her tongue.

"Enter her - don't just shirk around the edges." The Dom smirked, slowly circling them.

Eliza blushed, but complied. Her tongue soon made its way past Anna's sphincter and into her rectum.

"Ngh!" Anna whimpered as she felt Eliza's tongue inside her, tongue swirling in her anus. Anna clenched her teeth as her muscles spasmed, her body trembling and her head swimming, the overwhelming sensation of the enema not having passed completely - yet still tingling, sending hot currents to the girl's loins, making the moisture there wet and slippery. Anna could feel her anus opening and closing around Eliza's tongue, Eliza's tongue squirming around inside her.

Anna groaned as she felt Eliza's tongue slip into her rectum, probing, exploring, Anna squirming slightly in response. Eliza's hands on her hips were an unexpected comfort as they held her firmly. Eliza slowly pushed Anna forward, spreading Anna's cheeks, pulling her close to her face. Eliza grimaced and gagged slightly as she felt the taste of Anna's excretion on her lips - Anna's bowel fluid mixed with Eliza's saliva, along with the hot spicy liquid that had escaped her ass. Eliza licked her clean with a gentle but forceful tongue.

Finally Eliza pulled out from Anna's hole, Anna panting slightly as she relaxed, feeling the warm flush on her face. The enema had left its traces, and her body trembled in mild reaction as she lay on all fours in front of her Dom and her friend. Eliza quickly went back to her servitude posture.

The Dom walked back towards them, taking his time, drinking in the sight of two beauties kneeling submissively for him - or rather, one was kneeling while the other on all fours as she looked warily up at him, her heart pounding in nervousness as the she tried to recover from the anal cleaning.

"Anna is clean now." He smirked. "servitude posture, slave."

Anna struggled to gain her composure as she regained the servitude posture. She squared her shoulders as she lowered her head, kneeling before her Master, spreading her thighs and raising her arms.

The Dom turned to look at Eliza. "You haven't been cleaned, eih?" He chuckled. "On all fours."

Eliza blushed, but knelt quickly and presented her anus, on all fours with her butt near Anna's face.

"Now, Anna, I want you to do exactly what Eliza did to you just now." He smirked and handed Anna a new syringe with refilled contents.

Eliza turned slightly to look up at the Dom, her eyes opening wide in silent pleading. The Dom merely stared into Eliza's eyes, motioning for Anna to get to her task with a little chuckle.

Anna had no choice, and after a few moments, she gritted her teeth, took a deep breath, and started with Eliza's anus.

The sound of the water gushing from the syringe filled the room as the fluid slowly trickled into Eliza's rectum, Eliza crying out softly as the liquid invaded her orifice, then struggling as her anus seemed to fight back.

After two rounds of enemas and a tongue cleaning by Anna, Eliza groaned as she struggled to gain control of her anus and bowels. The burning sensations still lingered in her body, and Eliza could feel her anus opening and closing involuntarily - and worst of all, the spicy sensation seemed to linger around her asshole, making her feel very uncomfortable. She now knew how Anna had felt just now.

"It's already late." The Dom smirked. "Go rest. We have a long day tomorrow."

The slaves crawled to their rooms, their eyes widening as they saw not beds but cages. The Dom opened the doors for them as they crawled inside.

"Thank...thank you sir." Anna and Eliza whimpered.

Their Dom chuckled, amused. "Rest well."

Their cages were locked as their Dom took away the keys to the door.

Anna and Eliza looked at each other. They had no choice but to curl into a naked ball and sleep.