High School Humiliation Pt. 01

Story Info
Men wear jocks, take communal showers and get spanked in PE.
3.1k words
4.11
10.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author: All characters are over the age of 18. This is a fantasy and contains scenes of male nudity, reluctance, humiliation and light BDSM.

----------------------

After years of complaints about an uptick in unruly students, students failing to follow directions, and over funding of athletic sports programs but lack of funding into basic health and physical education classes, a series of bills were passed increasing the autonomy of teachers and coaches over in school punishments and "unconventional" curriculum. The bills gave freedom to local school administrators to develop curriculum and punishments that they saw fit. In reality, since most administrators went to school in 70s, this meant designing courses that reflected some of the practices that existed at the time and in effect reversing decades of privacy and modesty advancements for a few school districts overnight.

Although some were certain to be controversial, the administration at Jamestown high school seemed to have the overwhelming support of the local community and parents to make sweeping "improvements" allowed under the new laws. Without board approval required or guidance from the state, specific policy changes went under the radar as the new school year started so most students didn't become aware until the first week of the second semester. It soon became clear the school was hyper focused on trying to bring back the "success" of the past, that they ignored (or chose to ignore) the obvious implications of cell phones and co Ed classes existing. Unfortunately for senior boys at Jamestown high, this meant even if they objected, they had no choice in the matter if they wished to graduate on time.

----------------------

As I walked into school on the first day back from holiday break, I felt optimistic. Although I'm a bit bittersweet about my time at Jamestown high coming to an end, I'm optimistic for the future. In just a few months I'll be heading to college (hopefully with some of my closest friends). I'm also planning on coming out at bi before the end of the school year. It's something that I've wanted to do for a while now but I'm nervous about my friends' reactions, especially Kyle, my best friend and neighbor since middle school. I'm not gonna lie I've always had a bit of a crush on him, but I've never opened up because he's straight and don't want to make things weird between us.

I met up with Kyle at his locker before walking over to 6th period gym. We walked straight into the locker room to put our bags away and back out into the main gym. Normally guys might change into shorts or sweatpants but from experience, we knew that the first day of gym class is spent sitting on the ground listening to coach talk about the class rules, grading policy, and some of the activities we'd be doing this semester. Kyle and I sat down next to our close friends Sarah and Isabelle, and chatted for a bit until Coach Baldwin and what I assumed must be the new student teacher walked out from their office and took a seat at the front of the gym. Coach Baldwin was an older man in his late 60s that has been around so long that our dads were two of his first students. He was accompanied by beautiful man that couldn't have been a few years older than us, maybe in his early twenties. His badge read "Coach Lucas, Student Teacher."

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to senior year physical education. I'm looking forward to a fun and memorable semester. As a first order of business, I'd like to introduce you all to Coach Lucas. He is a student teacher from Ravensworth college and will be assisting us throughout the semester. As you may know, at the start of this calendar year a number of laws came into effect aiming to improve the quality of not just your health but educational experience. As part of the school's implementation of those laws, the administration will enforce the following with absolutely no exceptions:

• All students must not wear street clothing, including jeans during class.

• All students must shower after class.

• All male students must wear an athletic supporter, or jockstrap as well as ensure shorts are no longer than 12 inches in length.

• All students must participate in a physical exam administered by the school doctor.

• Cell phones must stay in your lockers.

There are some additional guidelines that will be shared with me over the coming days as soon as I become aware of them. Any questions?

The room was silent. Kyle and I glanced at each other with the look of "did I hear all that correctly?" After a few moments, Issac raised his hand.

Yes Issac?

With all due respect coach, where is this coming from? I'm really not comfortable with this at all. What if I don't want to? Can my parents write a note or something?

Your parents can write as many notes as they want, it won't change the fact that this gym class is a state mandated requirement and if you don't pass it, you won't graduate. It's as simple as that.

Issac shook his head in disapproval, but he was right. There's no getting around this - we need this class to graduate and if what he's saying is true, apparently this is legal.

"Any other questions?"

"Why do I need a physical if I had one last year?"

As far as I'm aware it's because the law requires a much more thorough examination than you guys might have received in the past.

I suppose that makes sense, but I wonder what he means by more thorough?

"Where are we going to shower? I don't see any stalls anywhere."

"You know that open space in the locker room with the metal poles in the tile that have been filled with equipment for the past 2 decades? Well, that's been cleaned out and you'll be showering there just like your fathers did back in the day."

"Dude I'm confused, is the school installing dividers or curtains or something?"

"No? Why would we do that? Coach Lucas here will be timing you to make sure you're in there for at least 3 minutes."

Lucas turned to Coach with a puzzled look as if that was news to him.

"Okay if that's enough of the silly questions, I'll move on to the grading and discipline policy.

I'll start off by saying this should be an easy class to pass. But it will require your active participation and compliance. Luckily for me and the teachers at this school, we have some new ways to ensure you guys follow the rules. If one of you men does not wear a jockstrap for example, you will be subject to a disciplinary punishment by either myself or coach Lucas. These punishments will be in public view of the rest of the class and may include corporal punishment or whatever else has been made legal under the recent changes to the law. If you refuse, you will automatically fail the class. So next time you think about talking back or not following simple instructions, think twice."

I was at a loss for words. How can any of this be real?

"That about sums it up, I'll see you tomorrow. No need to shower today since we did not do any physical activity and you obviously don't have a change of clothes. Boys - don't forget your jocks."

As we walked back to the locker room to grab our bags, all the guys had a look of confusion on their faces. We were quiet until we were all well away from earshot of the coach's office.

"Hey bro.. do you have one of those jockstraps he was talking about I can borrow for a few days until I can order one? There's no way I'll be able to get one by tomorrow, I'm going out for dinner with Meagan later." Kyle asked.

I only have one but maybe you can ask your dad? I know that's kind of weird but what else is there to do?

"Fuck I guess you're right I'll ask him when I get home. This is so weird bro."

"Yeah for sure I responded!"

In the back of mind I couldn't help shake the feeling that this means I might get to see more of Kyle then I would have ever expected.

The rest of the school day was relatively uneventful. When I got home I did my homework and packed a change of clothes for tomorrow, along with the jock. I was pretty nervous. I've never showered in front of other guys before. What if I pop a boner I thought?

Before I went to sleep I got a text from Kyle "crisis averted bro my dad has one I could use lol"

By the time 6th period came around I met up with Kyle at his locker. He was noticeably less chatty than usual, and I was sure it had to do with nerves about today.

As we entered the locker room I noticed it was quieter than it usually was. Some guys were already dressed and just locking up their things, while others like Kyle and I were just getting settled. Kyle grabbed a locker a bit farther away than he usually would and quickly changed out of his jeans and into a pair of white shorts that cut right above his knee. He was facing away from me but I caught a quick glimpse of his exposed ass cheeks. They were lightly hairy, well defined (I know for a fact he doesn't squat leg day) and paler than the rest of his body.

I averted my eyes so he wouldn't see my checking him out and got dressed as well. Just as I was lifting my shorts over my jock, coach Baldwin brushed up against my ass as he walked down the narrow aisle of lockers. When we were both decent, we walked out and into the gym where we had a seat.

Everyone was chatting when Coach Baldwin walked out of his office with Lucas in tow.

"Afternoon everyone I'm glad to see the expectations for this class seem to be well understood. Gentlemen, I trust that you're all wearing your athletic supporters for today's class?"

He scanned the gym as all the guys nodded their heads except for Issac.

"Issac, is there an issue?"

"Sorry Coach, I couldn't get one in time for today's class. Also like I said I'm not on board with all these new rules. Its fucking whack to be honest." He said with a snarky attitude.

"Is that really your excuse? All your fellow students managed to find one in time for class today. You should have seen me this morning and I could have tried to find one for you from storage. I also will not tolerate that kind of language. Stand up and walk to the front of the class."

Issac, a tall and slightly toned student that I've known for years at this point, reluctantly stood up and started to walk to the front of the gym.

"What will it be? Am I going to fail you and you'll take the class again over the summer or will you accept a punishment in front of the class?"

Issac's face went blank. Everyone in the class turned and look at each other in anticipation.

"I'll take the punishment coach." Issac said.

Coach Baldwin smirked.

"Coach Lucas -- do me a favor and grab me a jock out of storage."

Coach Lucas entered the locker room and came back a few moments later with a small, stretched out, slightly yellowed jockstrap that has clearly been sitting in a closet somewhere for a few decades.

"It turns out all you had to do was ask nicely Issac. Issac here is going to demonstrate the importance of following instructions. For your punishment today you're going to receive a spanking over my knee."

Coach Baldwin unbuckled his belt and motioned for Issac to get over his knee. Issac bent over Coach Baldwin's legs and faced away from the class toward the locker room.

"Stuff these in your mouth, turn and face them Issac." Baldwin said as he handed Issac the jock.

Issac took the jock, stuffed most if it in his mouth, and twisted his neck to face the crowd.

THAWCK.

Coach Baldwin lifted up his belt and hit Issac directly over his ass.

Issac squinted.

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK. THWACK

Baldwin struck him 4 more times with the belt even harder.

I looked around and was surprised to see no one filming, until I realized that everyone must have actually paid attention to the part about leaving phones in the locker room.

"Pull down your shorts."

Issac reluctantly dropped his shorts to his feet, revealing his hairy legs and a pair of black cotton boxer briefs.

Baldwin motioned to get back over his knee and he complied.

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

Baldwin hit his ass 5 more times, this time over just his underwear. His eyes started to tear up and he mumbled in pain.

I felt so bad for the poor guy but at the same time found it strangely hot how humiliated he was.

With Issac still over his knee, Coach Baldwin slowly pulled the back of his briefs down to the bottom of his ass cheeks.

Issac dropped the jock from his mouth and whispered.

"Please don't do this coach. I promise this won't happen again."

Coach grabbed the jock back up from the floor and motioned for Issac to put it back in his mouth.

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

Baldwin spanked him 5 more times this time with just his hand over his exposed ass. From my perspective I couldn't see his penis, but his bright red, hairy ass and a glimpse of his scrotum was easily visible.

"Okay that's enough. Stand up and walk to the center circle. Keep your ass out, jock in your mouth and put your hands behind your head for the rest of class."

Issac shuffled his way to the center of the gym. His underwear slightly shifted further down, revealing his neatly trimmed pubes.

Fuck this is so messed up I thought. That could have been Kyle up there too if his Dad didn't lend him his jock last night.

"The rest of you, you're going to run laps around the gym for the rest of class today. Normally, we would do this outside but that'll have to wait until it gets a bit warmer out."

One by one the rest of the class got up and started to jog laps around our half naked classmate. I chatted with Kyle, Isabelle and Sarah about our plans for the weekend, and we tried our best to avoid the elephant in the room.

We ran about a mile before Coach Baldwin blew his whistle.

"Good class everyone, hit the showers. You have plenty of time before next period."

Holy shit I thought. Was I really about to see my best friend, along with 12 other senior jocks completely naked? I started to stiffen up a bit but knew I need to relax before I undressed.

Everyone, including Issac, made their way to the locker rooms. Coach Lucas was already waiting for us.

"Alright guys, I know this is not the usual for many of you but the rules are pretty clear. I'm going to start this timer as soon as the last guy gets in the shower area. After 3 minutes, you're free to head back to your lockers and get dressed."

Kyle and I walked back to our lockers and started to undress while continuing our chat from earlier. I tried my best to avoid getting hard as Kyle stripped off his shirt revealing his muscular, tanned, and well trimmed chest.

"What time are you planning on heading over Saturday morning?" He said as he untied his sneakers, and peeled off his white and gray crew socks."

"Probably 11, I need to drop off my little bro at soccer practice before. Does that work?"

"Yeah man, I don't usually wake up until 10 on the weekends anyways." He said as he laughed and casually dropped both his shorts and jock strap in one smooth motion.

My god is he beautiful I thought. I couldn't avoid glancing down for a second -- his obliques formed a "v" that pointed down to his 6" circumcised cock.

My dick started to harden under my jock.

"Do you want me to wait for you or are you gonna meet me in the showers?"

"You can head over, I'll be there in just minute." I said, trying to stall for time.

"Cool, cool." Kyle said as he locked up and walked over to the showers holding just a towel. His muscular, slightly hairy ass bounced slightly with each step he took.

I waited about a minute for my hard on to subside and made my over to the showers. I must have been the last one there because Coach Lucas was waiting with his timer. All 13 guys were crowded around 4 Bradley poles, with jets on each side forcing them to face each other as they showered. Everyone was still pretty uncomfortable but tried to make the most of an awkward situation by making small talk here and there. As I showered, a few guys stood out.

Issac, with his bright red ass was sort of hiding in the corner.

Leo, someone that I'm not super close with but have had a few classes with, was absolutely hung. His flaccid dick was around 7". I wonder if he a grower or shower?

Adam and Jake were the only two guys that were not circumcised.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"You guys are good to go, later." Coach Lucas said, pretty uncomfortable standing over a bunch of 18 year olds waiting for them to finish showering.

Kyle and I wrapped our towels around our waists and made our back to our lockers, leaving a trail of wet footprints behind on the locker room floor.

By the time I opened my locker, Kyle had already pulled up a pair of blue boxers and started to get dressed. I was bummed I missed out on one last glance at his dick before I realized that I'd be seeing his body just about every school day for the rest of the semester.

He sat on the bench next to me catching up on his phone's notifications while I finished getting dressed.

"I'm gonna head to my next class but text me later if you want to hang after school bro."

I nodded my head as he made his way out of the locker room.