6 World's End - Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, tell me more," I asked as I swiped our path through the growth that had been even more vigorous in the sunny areas.

Delandra seemed lost in thought for a moment. "You know you and your family are an inspiration to me, Jack. The scolding voice in my head that questioned my orientation, that judged my behavior...I realized that it was a culturally ingrained phantom. It wasn't other people who disapproved of me, it was my own self."

"I sure felt that at first sleeping with mom."

"And you overcame it."

"Something about the three of us being honest about our feelings for each other and having a purpose, too," I said, remembering that I carried the only known human sperm on the planet. "And nobody else around to judge us."

"And when Beth and I saw how you were with each other and realized we wouldn't be judged I, at least, finally saw that it was my own voice in my head. It evaporated, just like that!"

"So...and you're still a little cautious about telling me your fantasies."

"And I'm not wrong in seeing that you're uncomfortable?"

"OK," I admitted, "thinking of doing it with dad is making me uncomfortable."

"Maybe I can help you feel better about it? I mean, speaking as a queer woman with experience."

"Maybe?" I was skeptical, but Delandra certainly had an evangelical zeal about bi-ness. And her tits were fantastic, I remind you. They made mesmerizing visual aids to her lecture.

"I have a theory," she said, "it's almost scientific." I let her compose her thoughts as I watched her jiggle along beside me. It actually was energizing to see those fat, chewy nipples in the sun and imagine tongueing them, sucking them as deep into my mouth as I could, to gorge myself on that flesh. That sexual fire translated to my legs and my machete-swinging arm. We were making steady progress down the mountain.

The black woman began her pitch, "There are studies comparing chimpanzee and bonobo societies that look at how aggression is channeled. Male aggression, particularly."

"You mean I could be chopping this grass angrily or lustfully?"

"Good connection...yeah, but that's just the how, not the why."

"Chimps know why they're angry?" I laughed.

"Male chimps take out their aggression on each other," she said, "Bonobos create male bonds that prevent aggression in the first place. The males are intimate with each other almost as often as with the females. It creates trust."

"Well, we're a lot more advanced than the apes."

Delandra just laughed. "Tell me you don't feel more trusting of someone you've had sex with. I mean real, loving sex, obviously."

I thought about it for a while as we made our way between sunlight and shadow where the overhang of trees thinned. The road was leveling a bit, the slopes somewhat farther apart. I always felt both my most vulnerable and my most safe after sex. Lying there naked and spent, defenseless, as exposed in both my body and my emotions as I could be, but with someone who loved me and that I could trust. She had a point.

"And what if there was no risk at all of being shamed for it?" Delandra asked.

"Who would care?"

"Exactly, just like no one cares that you have sex with your mother." After a moment she added, "And there's your purpose. Reduce possible conflict with the one sperm factory we have."

I just kept on slicing away the heaviest growth and chewed on the idea. Delandra kept on swinging her breasts in the sun and picking her way through our Eden, the promise of being defenseless with her more appealing by the minute.

"Here's my fantasy," she began, "It's me and you and your dad. At night in the forest. His tattoos are so primal. Something about 'em makes me a little wet. You're both there in firelight, lean and strong and slick with moisture. Your broad-shouldered bodies glow golden and I'm reclining on a fur-covered bench of carved wood, naked of course. The night sounds are loud and the crackle of the fire sends sparks spiraling upward into the dark. I imagine them becoming stars.'

'Your dad eases down between my legs and you come to my head, holding your cock. It's thick and long and dripping. When your dad puts his tongue to my vulva I open my mouth to cry out and you lay your cock gently on my lips, smiling down at me with love. It tastes strong and sharply of you. With my eyes I invite you to press deeper and you do, ever so gently. Your dad stands and pulls my legs apart. I'm wet and ready. He eases his heavy cock into my pussy. It's hot inside and hungry for him. Slowly he pushes himself deep in me. I curl up to take him in.'

'Now I'm filled at both ends and you talented men bring me upward and upward and upward to my climax. As my peak passes your dad's on his elbows above me, his face inches from mine, watching his son's purple cock plug my mouth. You pull out and offer the knob to him. He sucks it with affectionate skill, bringing you closer, too. I'm gently fingering my clit because I want to come again when you two do and I know what's going to happen.'

'You're both very close. I'm humming around your cock and moving my tongue over it, bringing you to your own reward. Your dad stands and straddles my body. Now his cock's aimed at my face, too. He's stroking, going stiff all over, trembling, eyes wild, watching your cock part my lips. He shoots his spunk where we're joined, the white ropes falling across my mouth, lubricating your shaft. I taste him just moments before I taste you. Your moving cock's dragging his cum between my lips. But then my mouth's filled with your jizz, too. As you spasm he wraps his arm around your shoulders and smiles proudly'

'I've diddle myself right over the top again with my fingers on my clit and the feeling of two men's spunk in my mouth, two cocks cumming for me. And you bring me gently down by leaning in and both licking the cum off my face before we all cuddle in the animal skin by the fire."

Delandra became breathless as she told her story. I could see she really got off on this fantasy. It had me well cranked up, too, honestly. Something about her giving permission to think such thoughts. I remembered how close dad's mouth had been to my cock at times past, like when he and mom would sixty-nine with me in her doggie-wise. Maybe he'd licked my balls a couple of times? Had I just pretended that didn't happen? Both Delandra and I kept quiet for a while after the story ended.

Over the afternoon our path had grown less steep and the streambed wider. I'd seen scat - some I recognized, like deer, but others that I had to wonder about. Was it a raccoon, fox, possum, coyote? Seemed like the old road by the stream was popular with the wildlife.

The sun warmed the air, insects buzzed past our ears, grasshoppers exploded away from us. At the place where the mountain stream we'd been following emptied into what the locals called a river we found a wooden bridge had been mostly washed away, leaving a pile of creosoted timbers piled in the fast-moving, deep stream under the skeleton of a rusty frame.

"The state road should be just over there," Delandra pointed, "if I remember from when your dad brought us through here. The bridge was intact then."

"About two hours to sunset? I don't like the idea of getting all wet just before dark."

We stared at our first obstacle, about fifty yards of churning frigid water under one remaining steel beam that looked too narrow to tightrope across. A chasm between the ragged roadbed and the concrete pylon where the bridge structure stood had been scoured out on our side and also ran with a strong, cold current. It wouldn't be easy to get up there even if we wanted to risk scooching across that slippery beam on our butts.

"Maybe we should camp here and sleep on the idea of crossing...here or elsewhere." I suggested, peering up and down the river. I couldn't see a narrower or shallower spot.

"Sleep?" Delandra chuckled.

"Well," I said, putting a hand on her bare arm, "Eventually."

We both felt that pull to go at it right then. We were half naked anyway and full of the images she'd conjured all afternoon. But...

So I said, "Can we start a fire, hang the tent and get some food first? We will need energy tomorrow and I don't relish setting up camp after...well, after making love to you. After our first time I just want to fall asleep in your arms."

"Sweet man," she smiled. "So responsible. I think you'll make a good father to our children." And that only made me more eager to merge our DNA.

I didn't take long to find a couple of ideal trees a bit off the path where I could chop out the undergrowth and string the hammock. While I did that Delandra made a fire in the homemade rocket stove and warmed some potatoes in water we'd carried with us. I hung our packs with our meager food from a branch over the river upstream a ways. As the sun set the air chilled. Hunched by the meager fire, huddled under our sleeping bag, I imagined her scenario - me and dad sharing her and a little bit of each other. One moment she and I looked at each other, the next we were moving toward the hammock tent, stripping. We let the fire die on its own.

I got in first on my back, wrapped in the sleeping bag.. Delandra shed her corduroys and crawled in next to me naked, head to my feet, zipping up the tent fly and pulling up one leg to present her sex to my mouth. There was no preamble; our fantasies were foreplay. Her musk was thick in the close air and my cock, when her mouth closed around it, fully engorged. Slant-wise in the hammock we were pressed together by the fabric. I felt us swaying in the darkness under the trees, heard the creak of the ropes and swish of the nylon. Vaguely, in the distance, I noted the yip of coyotes. I quickly forgot it.

She ground her pubes into my beard. I breathed in her pungent, days-old funk. I tasted it eagerly, too, worming my tongue into the pasty, sticky slash of her sex. We couldn't thrash in the hammock, just rock our hips against the other's mouth. I pushed my cock up, soaking in the hot and wet. She groaned around it as I licked at her clit with short, sharp strokes. After a few minutes Delandra pulled me from her mouth and awkwardly scrambled out of the tent.

"Shit, it's cold," she gasped when her feet hit the ground. The cold air snaked into the sleeping bag until she climbed back in, this time lying atop me, her long, lean legs stretched down along mine, looking me in the eyes, smiling. "That's better. I'm not done telling you my fantasies."

Clumsily but carefully she reached down and held my organ and slowly wiggled her sex down over it. Once impaled, she rested her forearms on my chest and lay her heavy breasts on me. My heart raced to at last be inside her. Delandra was confident, like my mother, yet playful in a different way. I felt her vagina clamp me and she said, "Now, let me tell you about what I want you and your father to do to me..."

"Where'd you learn to do that?" I gasped as she squeezed me again.

"Oh, with a nice toy and a lot of time on my hands..."

"On the road?"

"Yep." And she squeezed me again. "A woman doesn't always need a hard cock pistoning in and out like a guy does. I can rub my so-called g-spot with just the right pressure right...here." She clenched on my cock again. It made for the most subtle stimulation. She ground her clit against the root of me. I spidered a hand onto her firm, muscled ass cheek and held her tight, fingers in her moist crack.

"I'm too tired to be pistoning anyway," I sighed. She kissed me deeply, exploring with her tongue while clasping me down below. I bit at her lips and rocked my hips just the littlest bit, grinding back. She moaned into me, then broke the kiss.

"So, picture this...I'm on your dad like I was on you a minute ago, sixty-nine, right?. We're on the couch back at the station. He's eating me real good and I'm polishing his knob. You come to me with your cock in your hand cause you want some of my mouth, too."

Delandra lay her head on my chest and kept up the rhythmic clenching while I kept up my little rocking motions. It was steamy in that tent, rocking, too, very gently.

She spoke into my chest hairs, "I know you white boys want to feel these cock-sucking lips. I let you push your ol' turtle-head between 'em." She squeezed my organ. "I let you do that over and over, then I do it to your dad's cock some more."

I pulled her close and felt her breasts squashed between us, hot and soft. She kept grinding.

"I've always wanted to suck two at once. I grab your dick and pull you close and get your cock right up against your dad's and I open wide. I want to feel the crowns slip between my lips together and get my tongue busy."

I could see it, too. What would it feel like to be jammed together into her mouth? We'd rubbed our erections together before. There'd been a sort of gristly hardness within the slipperiness of it. Delandra shuddered.

"But that's just the appetizer," she whispered, "You go around to where your dad's eating me. He has his hands wrapped around my ass and he pulls me open for you. You're looking at three holes. Which do you want?"

I pictured it. Her brown skin with a glistening, electric-pink gash between her pucker and dad's mouth. I guess if this is her fantasy, dad's willing. Tough choice.

"Which do you want?" she repeated.

"What, this is a choose your own adventure?"

"Do you want to feel my pussy like you are now, or my tight ass...or your dad's wet, willing tongue?"

"This is your fantasy, Delandra."

"Wuss," she said, "You want all three, but in which order?"

"Jesus," I said, "you tell the story. Please."

"Alright," she complied, "You take my pussy first cause it's wet and ready. You lean in til I feel you deep, balls deep. In fact, your balls are lying on your dad's forehead as he tries to reach my clit with his tongue. He licks your shaft and laps at your balls."

In real life this had maybe happened a couple of times. I didn't remember paying it any attention in the heat of plowing mom. If the object is pleasure, anything contributing is welcome, I guess. Delandra's trained vagina kept on clenching on me and I rose in arousal.

"You pull back and drag your cock along his tongue. You look down. His mouth's open, tongue out, waiting. You push your cock down and let him stretch his jaw for it, let him open wider. Then you push it in his mouth and he closes on you. I hear you groan." Delandra groaned herself and her legs clamped against my hips.

I felt my own excitement rising more, the sap beginning to boil in my balls.

"Your cock is so wet and so hard. You raise it from your dad's lips and press against my asshole. I relax and you lean in. Your cock slowly drives into me. I push back." She was acting this out where we were joined now, rocking and squeezing me. I pressed up as hard as the tight confines would allow, straining for that coming release, pulling her firmly to my body. I could feel flesh from my chin to my toes.

"I like to imagine a double penetration. You guys are gonna make my dream come true when we get back, Jack." Her clenching and humping sped up. It dragged the sperm from my testicles - I hunched and emptied into her tight body. "Yes! Your cock fills my ass like that while your dad licks my clit. When I feel your hot sperm in me I cum, too...:

Delandra's body went rigid against mine and we both convulsed in the tight embrace, pressed together by the hammock, rattling the last leaves out of the trees. For a long minute we peaked together, then relaxed and quickly fell asleep.

********

I woke as the sky just began to lighten, Delandra snuggled in the crook of my arm. We'd barely moved since spending ourselves. Inside the tent, just inches above my nose, cold condensation hung. Moving would wake us both with a cold shower. Maybe that was just as well, we had a lot more miles ahead of us.

Again I heard the coyotes calling back and forth to each other. How many?, I wondered. Not too far away on the other side of the river - where we were going today. Reluctantly, I moved, made the tent rain, waking a groaning Delandra, and climbed out naked to face the day.

12