Aunt Em and I

Story Info
A sexual primer for 18-year-old boys.
2.9k words
4.36
14.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jryan345
jryan345
13 Followers

Aunt Em and I

A Sexual Primer for 18-year-old Boys

by JoeRyan

During the summer of 1950, we celebrated my graduation from high school and soon after, my 18th birthday. At that time, there were only three of us living in our house: Mom, me, and my younger brother. Grandpa Schrank, Mom's father, had died the year before, and Dad was serving the last year of his 30 year enlistment at an army base in South Carolina.

Mom had a brother, Bill, and a sister, Emily, who often paid us a visit. Bill, an expert handyman, showed up when the house needed a new roof or the kitchen needed replastering. Emily would bring her waitressing tips in a big cloth bag. I was allowed to rummage through the coins, and pick any that I needed for my collections.

I always thought aunt Em was a levelheaded person, but she had a few eccentricities. She went to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, but Mom said she wasn't an alcoholic and probably went hoping to meet the man of her dreams. Em would often go around the house softly singing some popular song, and then break into a soft laugh as if she remembered some pleasant event. But here is the most curious thing: In the heat of summer she would be dressed only in a bra and skirt indoors. No slip, no blouse, no shirt. Curiously, I didn't seem to regard this as sexual, probably because I'd always seen her that way.

Late one evening, when Em was visiting, I was studying a chemistry book for a course I would be taking in the fall. My thoughts strayed and I imagined that a certain girl in the neighborhood was standing before me stark naked. Two things took place simultaneously. I got a huge erection and aunt Em came into the room for our nightly kiss. She was barefoot and wearing a lovely nightgown. She delivered her usual peck on my cheek, but this time Em leaned toward me more than usual. I could feel her breasts against my bare chest.

Something incredible then happened. She reached down, and, with a smile on her face, put a hand on my erection. She must've seen the bulge in my pants as I stood up to greet her. I didn't know what was going on and my head was spinning. Before I could say anything, she said that I could come to her room if I wished after I finished studying. She would leave the door unlocked. I was to crawl into bed, and wake her if she was sleeping. After she left, I tried to resume my studying, but I couldn't concentrate. So, after half an hour I changed into my pajama bottoms, grabbed my pocket flashlight, and headed down the hall to her room.

I was nervous as I went down the hall because I didn't know what to expect. In the past, she had always acted toward me in a very aunt- like manner. When I opened her door, the room was pitch dark. I turned on my pocket flashlight, walked to the side of the bed, turned off the flashlight, placed it on a night table, and slipped under the sheet. She turned over and gave me a long kiss on my mouth. I felt her bare nipples inching over my chest. She had taken off her nightgown!

Em asked me if any girl had ever kissed me, and I said yes, but not like that. She then asked if my parents had ever taken me aside and talked about sex. When I said that never happened, she laughed and said that she couldn't imagine her religiously bound sister ever doing so. Em said that it was ridiculous that a boy who masturbated would be sent to hell for eternity. Then she revealed her plans for me: Every boy of 18 should know about sex, and she would teach me. It would be like a high school course, and she would be my teacher. Em even had a name for the course: Sex-ed 101. When she asked if I ever had sex with a woman I replied that I hadn't, but that I knew a lot about it because I was an avid reader.

"If you know what to do, then show me."

My big mouth had gotten me into trouble. After a few unsuccessful nervous attempts at entering her, she offered to help. She took my rock-hard erection in her hands and guided it to her vagina. Slowly sliding my penis into her was the greatest feeling that I had ever had. I began to stroke her, but when she tightened her vaginal muscles, I immediately ejaculated. I was humiliated, but she said that in 15 minutes or so I would have another erection.

While we were waiting, she began the first lesson of Sex-ed 101. She described cunnilingus and fellatio. When she asked me what a dildo was, I replied that it was a dimwitted person. Her laugh was soft and melodious. The next subject was the workings of the female body. She had me lick, kiss, and gently bite her nipples. Then my hand was guided down to a place between her legs. I was asked to softly massage a certain lump.

"That's my clitoris", she said, "It's the primary source of arousal and orgasm for most women. Orgasms are equivalent to your ejaculations, but much stronger. And now, Joey, I would like you to give me an orgasm. I'll explain why later. For now, just continue to massage my clit softly and slowly. I'll tell you when to speed up". After a few moments I realized that the thing had expanded and hardened. My Aunt began to moan softly. When I asked her if I had hurt her, she said no, and told me to stop talking and continue what I was doing. And then she suggested, rather breathlessly, that I could kiss her mouth and breasts while I was massaging her. Before long she started to squirm and wiggle. A few moments later she stiffened, let out a groan, and fell back onto the bed. This time I was sure that I had hurt her, but she laughed and said, "Not bad, Joey, not bad. I think you'll make a good student."

Because of the total darkness in the room I couldn't actually see Aunt Em, but her heavy breathing told me she was exhausted, so I got out of bed, wished her good night, and fumbled around for my flashlight. She demanded that I get right back in bed because the night was still young and lesson number one was not over. She also said that I should take off my pajama bottoms.

I slept late the next morning. When I got up mom said that Emily was called into work because a waitress was out sick and probably couldn't return to work for a couple weeks. I thought that my sex-ed instruction would end after just one lesson.

About a week later the phone rang early one Sunday morning. It was Aunt Emily. I explained that Mom was at early Mass. My aunt said she knew that, but it was me she wanted to talk to. She invited me to visit her on Tuesday afternoon, and had everything planned. I was to tell Mom that I was going to the library in downtown St. Paul, and to catch the trolley that left at 1:15 PM. But instead of going into St. Paul I was to get off at Tony's market and transfer to the Randolph Street line. If I told the conductor to let me off at Waverley Avenue then I would be right across the street from her place at 1243 Randolph Street where she had rented some rooms in a large house. Since I often went to the library when not attending school, my alibi would be something that Mom would not question. I had two days and nights to wait, and I didn't get much sleep.

I rang the bell, and Em opened the door and ushered me in. She made sandwiches and we ate in the kitchen and chatted about everything except sex. It was all so casual. I looked across the table at Aunt Em and thought that I had just fucked that woman a week ago. How could everything be so casual? My head was going around and around. After we ate, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Without saying a word she began to take off her clothes and so I did the same. When I looked at her naked body, I realized I was wrong about her figure. She wasn't fat. Her legs were good, her hips a bit wide, there was a suggestion of a waist, and she had a pleasant face. I knew her breasts were large, but I was pleased to see they didn't sag and that she had large dark nipples. Dark nipples were an obsession with me, but I don't know why. Yes, she did have a few extra pounds on her buttocks, hips, and tummy, but I think that most men her age would think her somewhat attractive.

We got into bed, kissed, groped, and stroked each other. She complimented me that I didn't immediately try to have intercourse. Part of lesson one was about foreplay and the necessity to make sure that the woman was aroused before attempting intercourse (Em never use the word "fuck"). She then sat up and asked if I remembered how to give her an orgasm. It was obvious that my teacher very much enjoyed teaching this subject, but I didn't see anything wrong with this. I'm still convinced that her primary objective was to instruct me.

After a short rest she began lecture two of the course: "What you should do if you want to have sex with a girl you never dated before". Some girls are fairly obvious about their desires, but let's consider the girl who doesn't give you any clues. You could take her to certain places on your first date. Going out dancing would be ideal. You could go to an art museum and see how she reacted to the nudes. If you went to dinner you might try to subtly shift the conversation in the sexual direction. Think of a certain movie with a lot of sex in it and asked her if she would like to see it. Reach out and touch her lightly on the arm -- her expression will tell you if she is comfortable with this.

How can you tell if she likes you? Does she look at you intently while you're talking, smile a lot, giggle nervously, fiddle with her hair, or reach out and touch you while talking to you? If things have gone well you might try to kiss her at the end of the date, but don't be disappointed if she doesn't accept. If she doesn't want to kiss, but is not angry or scowling, then things are okay. If you think you might end up liking this girl, then you might hold off on the kiss until the second or third date.

My visits continued on a weekly basis. We would practice something sexual first and then she would give her lecture. She had given me fellatio one time before just to see how much I enjoyed it. A week later she did it again but this time with a twist. She asked me to tell her just before I ejaculated, and when I did, she shoved something up my rectum which drove me crazy. It was a well lubricated pestle. I had noticed a mortar and pestle on her night table, but thought it was just for decorative purposes.

On my third visit, Emily made an unwanted suggestion. She said that instead of using my fingers to stimulate her, I could use my mouth and tongue. Last year I had discovered my mother's anatomy text hidden behind several volumes of "the Bobbsey Twins" on the top shelf of a bookcase. Furtively flipping through it, I came upon a color drawing titled "female genitalia". My stomach churned and I thought I would be sick. From then on, I thought of a woman's pussy as something like an open wound. My, how quickly my opinion changed! In no time at all my face was between her legs, my tongue caressing her clit, and my mouth eagerly drinking her warm juices. Se la vie.

On my last visit in July, I wanted to have sex in a position we hadn't tried before, but Aunt Em wished to tell me the story of how she lost her virginity. I wasn't particularly interested, but she persisted, so here is the story in her own words.

"My girlfriend Myra and I were walking along one summer day when we met up with George, a neighborhood boy who lived down the street. We got to talking and I guess I playfully insulted him. He said, "I think that calls for a spanking, don't you, Myra?" I said something like "And I suppose you think you're big enough to do it?" He said I had the wrong attitude, and that I should admit to being nasty and accept the spanking. Strangely, Myra agreed with him, so I quietly accepted the spanking. I thought he was just kidding, and that it actually wouldn't happen, but I was so wrong."

"It was the middle of the day and his parents were both working, so we went to his house. The three of us sat on the edge of his bed and he explained how the spanking would proceed. In order for it to work, it would have to be painful. And to be painful, it would have to be his bare hand on my bare butt. I was offended, and said I would never take my panties off, but he said that they would only have to be lowered a little. So I took off my jeans, knelt on the floor, and bent over the bed. Myra lowered my panties to expose some bare skin and George began the spanking. There were probably just three slaps on each side of my butt, but they hurt. George then applied some lotion to ease the pain. He applied it gently, but his hand wandered over to my ass hole and down between my legs. He then suggested that we kiss to show that there were no hard feelings. The spanking and the lotion had thoroughly aroused me, so I kissed him passionately, and then I allowed him to fuck me. It was wonderful. Myra got so horny from watching us, that she had to be fucked, too."

"I watched Myra as she stripped. I had never seen her naked before and I marveled at her lovely figure. Her waist was ridiculously small, her tummy perfectly flat, her small butt was tight, and her legs shapely. She got into bed. George mounted her, and the fucking began. I soon heard the sound of wet bodies slapping against one another, and realized that George was fucking her aggressively. I watched as his big cock slammed into her fine, delicate body. When George became even more vigorous, it seemed to me that he was being savage and brutal, but with each stroke of his cock Myra kept moaning yes, yes, yes."

"George then suggested that I should attend to Myra's tits, and I immediately did so. Myra reacted by putting one hand between my legs and with the other she drew my face against hers. Lips kissed, mouths opened, and tongues swirled crazily. I was so hot that I didn't care what I did. Moments later Myra reached orgasm and pulled away from George. I finished him off with my hands and mouth, eagerly swallowing his cum, and then plopped into bed. Thoroughly aroused, I finished myself off and then cuddled with Myra."

"The next day I was confused, and told Myra that I was surprised and a little embarrassed by what she and I did together. I had long thought that those things were unnatural acts that should be shunned, unlike intercourse with a man, which was perfectly natural. I said that I was enslaved, yes, enslaved, by the eroticism which filled George's bedroom, and that I acted without thinking. "You're embarrassed", she said, "but are you sorry?" I thought about this for some time before admitting that I wasn't sorry, not even a little bit. The realizations that I could fuck your mouth with my tongue that I could make your nipples enlarge and get hard with my lips were powerful and very intimate."

When Em finished her story, I thought we would have sex in the new position, but she had something else to tell me. Was she teasing me? We had discussed teasing as a means to heighten arousal. No, what she wanted to talk about was her landlord, Gretta.

Gretta was a master seamstress, and her customers were the well-to-do ladies of the Twin Cities. She worked exclusively from her house. Her husband was killed in a workplace accident three years ago, and because she neither drove nor attended church, her chances of finding a man were slim. Em then made an outrageous request. Gretta needed a man, and would I service her? I didn't want to do this, but then I thought that I owed Em something for giving me the sex-ed course, so I agreed. In the back of my mind, I planned to make this an extremely unpleasant experience for Gretta, so that she wouldn't ask me again. After all, she might be old, fat, ugly, and have buck teeth. But what if she was attractive? I had just one week to find out.

Readers: Look for the next episode, which will be titled, "Aunt Em, Gretta, and I".

jryan345
jryan345
13 Followers