60th Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Frustrated husband gets unexpected Birthday surprise.
1.7k words
3.46
4.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married the woman of my dreams. Rachel is my best and trusted friend. We dated nearly ten years before our marriage, so we have few (if any) secrets from each other. Early in our relationship I introduced Rachel to interracial porn and we began watching it together. Eventually, I was even able to confide in her my desire to watch her have sex with a black man and eventually several black men at once.

Rachel is tall, lean and much more fit than most women who have past their prime. She has pale white skin, light brown/gray hair, deep blue eyes and a suspicious smile. Her breasts are large and still somewhat firm and her ass is the most perfect ass I've ever seen on any woman, of any age. Her long shapely legs only enhance the total package, making Rachel a true Goddess!

I am also past my prime. I workout regularly in an attempt to stay fit and I watch my diet somewhat, but I still suffer from erectile dysfunction. This affliction has been devastating to me emotionally and has prevented me from making love to Rachel in the way I would really like to be able to make love to her. My doctor prescribed the blue pill to me, which I use on a weekly basis, but I'd prefer to be able to make love to Rachel more frequently than that. Not being able to give Rachel a hard cock on a regular basis is extremely irritating.

Rachel loves to suck cock! She also enjoys servicing a hard cock with her tongue, mouth and hands, while sucking each ball into her mouth one at a time.

Sometimes Rachel will get me to climax just using her hands and some lubricant, but other times she'll suck on me to the end and swallow every drop. She is a very talented cocksucker and while sucking cock, she lets out a soft purr, murmur or hum which is an indication to me that she really enjoys what she's doing.

Several years ago, I was able to convince Rachel to interact with a black gentleman, Calvin, on a social media site. These on line conversations seemed to go well and it appeared as if a true friendship was developing. This lead to us eventually establishing a video connection with him. Calvin was from Georgia. I asked Rachel to dress sexy for the initial video. She did by putting on a pink halter top with no bra and a jean mini skirt with no panties.

Rachel seemed to be enjoying the video contact with Calvin and the attention he was giving her, at first. Unfortunately, as soon as the conversation turned to sex and Calvin asked Rachel;

"So, isn't it time you showed me some of your stuff and I showed you mine?"

Rachel looked at me with disgust and immediately left the room. This caught me by surprise, so I apologized as best as I could to Calvin and terminated the video connection. I then went to find Rachel. Rachel was in our bedroom and I asked her what was wrong. She refused to look at me and just held her hand up as I attempted to converse with her.

After that evening, Rachel would no longer tolerate watching interracial porn with me and she said to me;

"Watching porn is more of a turn off for me than it is a turn on!"

She asked me to terminate any contact I had with Calvin and to never invite her to participate in any on line sex chats or videos again. She knew I enjoyed porn, so she didn't prevent me from watching it, but she would no longer be an active participant.

Recently, we celebrated my 60th Birthday! Rachel had asked me if we could do something special for the 60th and I agreed. She suggested we take a three day long weekend trip to someplace we'd never been, just the two of us. Rachel insisted on making all the arrangements and informed me that she had selected Atlanta as our destination. I had always wanted to see Atlanta and looked forward to a break from the cold. We'd be flying there and staying at a hotel near the airport.

On the flight to Atlanta, Rachel told me that an old friend would be picking us up at the airport to bring us to our hotel. I asked Rachel;

"An old friend?"

"What old friend?"

Rachel responded by saying;

"It's a Birthday surprise, Hon!"

With that said, I decided I'd just wait and see.

After we landed in Atlanta and before we left the airplane, Rachel kissed me passionately and whispered;

"You're in for an unforgettable Birthday weekend, Baby."

We then left the aircraft, en route to baggage claim.

While at baggage claim, Rachel and I were approached by a tall, thin, well dressed black gentleman whom I didn't recognize at first, but who Rachel quickly hugged and introduced by saying;

"Nigel, you remember Calvin."

Totally taken aback at this point, I replied;

"Yes, of course!"

As I extended my hand to shake Calvin's.

After retrieving our luggage, we followed Calvin into the parking garage. There we entered his SUV and Calvin drove us to our hotel. While checking in, arrangements were made to meet Calvin for dinner in an hour in the hotel restaurant. Rachel and I then had to rush to our room, shower and get dressed for dinner. While I showered, Rachel put her hair up in a ponytail and dressed in a low cut maroon blouse with no bra and a tight fitting white leather mini skirt with no panties. I had never seen this outfit before.

That evening at dinner, Rachel and Calvin filled me in on what had transpired between them. Apparently, Rachel felt badly about storming out of the room during the video session we had begun with Calvin. So, several days later Rachel reached out to Calvin to apologize. Since then, Rachel and Calvin had been communicating via text and video chat.

During these communications, Calvin built up a trusting rapport with Rachel and got her to relax. He described to her exactly what he would do to her, if they were ever to meet. Calvin eventually got Rachel comfortable enough to masturbate for him on video and she would watch him masturbate for her. With this bond they formed, Calvin was finally able to convince Rachel to give me what I wanted.

After dinner, Rachel, Calvin and I returned to our hotel room. Once inside Calvin began kissing Rachel and taking her clothes off. Rachel helped him and also assisted him in getting undressed. Once naked, they both got on the bed and Rachel looked at me smiled and said;

"Are you ready for the first part of your Birthday gift, Hon?"

I then watched Rachel have sex with her first black man. Calvin was a true gentleman. He was polite, passionate and a patient teacher. He instructed Rachel on exactly what he needed from her, in order for her to please him as he was accustomed to being pleased. Calvin was also well endowed. I sat in a chair next to the bed and watched. Rachel played with Calvin's cock as if it was a toy. She purred, murmured, hummed and choked while she sucked his hard cock. It was a sight I had longed to see! Rachel eventually mounted Calvin and lowered her beautiful pussy down onto his hard black cock. Of course, I left my seat in order to watch this happen, up close. Rachel had multiple intense orgasms while taking Calvin as deep as she could. He eventually came deep inside her.

The following night, Calvin and two of his friends came to our hotel room. Rachel dressed in the pink halter top with no bra and the jean mini skirt with no panties. During our introductions Calvin's friends Jesse and William couldn't take their eyes off Rachel. After some polite conversation, all four of them got naked quickly and got on the bed. I watched from my chair until Rachel asked;

"Hon, could you get the two bottles of lubrication out of my dresser please. I'm definitely going to need them."

I got up and retrieved the two bottles for her and then retook my seat. I then watched as Rachel pleasured all three men and they pleasured her. With the help of the lubricant, she took all of them in her mouth, pussy and ass numerous times. I watched her in awe as she took the three of them at once in her mouth, pussy and ass. Rachel did a lot of purring, murmuring, humming, choking and cumming that night.

On the actual evening of my 60th Birthday, Rachel and I had a quiet dinner together. She was dressed in a white dress with nothing on underneath. Another outfit I had never seen! She was happy and glowing! We discussed the previous two nights. Rachel whispered to me during dinner;

"Thank you for giving me the chance to experience hard cock again. Especially, hard black cock. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed playing with and sucking a hard cock and balls."

Rachel then asked me;

"Has my Birthday Gift to you been good, so far?"

I responded by saying;

"It's been a big surprise, but also a dream come true!"

Rachel then said;

"Great, I hope so."

Later, Calvin picked us up at our hotel and brought us to his place. He had arranged for an extra special 60th Birthday Party there. Rachel and I were the only white people present and Rachel was the only woman. There was at least a dozen middle aged handsome black men there. After having cake, coffee, wine and beer, I watched as Rachel was taken to the center of the living room. She then got on her knees and started sucking on all the black cocks that were presented to her. We all sat around and watched Rachel purr, murmur, hum and choke as she sucked every black cock present. The finale was Rachel taking every load of cum in her hair, on her face and on her white dress and breasts. She was cheered and encouraged by all not actively involved and she truly rose to the occasion. Rachel was the star of the show!