7 Sins: Sloth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole led Jeff to the bedroom, both of them taking their now refilled glasses of wine with them. Carole told me to follow. It's a strange and humiliating feeling to watch your wife walk hand-in-hand with another man into your bedroom, to your bed, getting ready to fuck him right in front of you.

Jeff and Carole lay down on the bed and, knowing my role in all of this, I sat down on the chair facing the bed.

Carole stopped me, "Oh,no, Larry! We're going to make this special for you. We know how much you like dressing up in my lingerie. We want this to be exciting for you. So, strip out of those ugly men's clothes and get your favorite things from my lingerie drawer--you know which ones I mean, the lavender set. If you want, you can put my sheer silk nightie over them."

So, Carole had let Jeff see me dressed in her bra and panties. She kept piling on the humiliation.

I guess I didn't move fast enough for her. She barked at me to "do it now" and, so, I did. While they casually drank their wine and watched, I stripped out of my clothes in front of my wife and her lover and pulled on her panties and bra. The silk nightie wouldn't cover much but I felt ridiculous and the more I could cover up the better, so I pulled it on, too.

"There, Larry--or maybe we should call you Larissa, right? What do you think?" I didn't respond. "There, Larissa ... now you can sit down and watch the show."

With that, they put down their wine glasses and began making out like teenagers who had just discovered sex. I'd never seen Carole like that. She wasn't just responding to Jeff's advances. She was, if anything, the more aggressive of the two. She was kissing him passionately and groping his body with a hunger.

They began undressing each other between kisses. As Jeff undressed Carole, I realized, as if watching her get naked for the first time, that she was really quite beautiful--maybe not centerfold beautiful, but close.

Carole and I hadn't fucked in quite a while. Now that seemed like such a lost opportunity. Why had I let that happen? As I watched Jeff's hands fondle Carole's breasts, making her moan and her nipples harden, I felt my heart pounding and my face flush. She was responding to his touch in a way that I don't remember her ever responding to mine.

When Carole's hand went to Jeff's cock, I watched it harden at her touch. She ran her finger nails up the underside, teasing him, and his cock jumped at the touch. Seeing Jeff's cock at full mast, I thought Carole was right about another thing about Jeff, too. He was certainly bigger than me.

After they'd been caressing each other's naked bodies, Carole rolled to her side and looked at me. "Are you enjoying this?"

"No!" And I shook my head.

"Well, I think I know what the problem is. When you enjoy yourself watching people fuck, it's always because you have your own dick in your hand and you're stroking it." She went on. "You never seemed to have the energy to actually make love to your wife. But you were able to get off when you sat and watched people fuck--sort of the lazy man's way to get off, I think."

Maybe I thought. I'd never really thought about it before.

"Well, Jeff and I don't want to be the only ones having fun tonight. You need to get your dick out and stroke it, just like you do when you watch porn."

"I don't want to," I said. But that was a lie. My cock was hard and sticking up out of the lavender lace panties. I desperately wanted to grab my cock and stroke it. I just didn't want to do it in front of Carole and Jeff.

"Oh, you don't want to do that, do you?" Carole's voice dripped with mock sympathy. "Too bad. Do it!"

I reached down and, pushing the panties down under my balls, took my cock in my hand. I began slowly stroking it.

"There," Carole said, pleased, "that's a good boy, Larry." Then she pretended to correct herself. "Oops ... I mean, that's a good girl, Larissa, play with your little hard clitoris."

Larry or Larissa, cock or clitoris ... the words didn't really matter. The fact was that I was dressed in Carole's sexy lingerie, with my hand wrapped around my penis, stroking it while I watched my wife making love with another man.

And, what a session they had. Carole was like a woman possessed. She went after Jeff's hard cock with a passion. Stroking it and, then, going down to lick and suck it. One might have thought that she had forgotten that I was even in the room, but I think that's wrong. I think she was quite aware of my presence and that spurred her to really put on a show.

She lifted his ball sack and gently licked his perineum. She kissed and suckled on his balls. All the while, she was moaning as if she was the one being pleasured. Then she ran her tongue up from the base of Jeff's thick shaft to the tip before running it around and around the helmet.

Jeff was rock hard; so was I. The difference was that Jeff's hardness got him Carole's warm, wet mouth wrapped around his cock; mine got only my hand for relief.

I'm betting Jeff would have liked the blowjob to continue to completion. Carole had other plans. She stopped sucking Jeff's cock and crawled up to kiss him.

Jeff didn't seem to be in the mood for a lot of foreplay. He pushed her completely onto her back and went down on her. I watched as Carole spread her legs wide for another man, inviting his tongue deep between her wet lips. As Jeff's tongue played across Carole's clitoris, I saw her begin to stiffen up.

And then, suddenly, she let out a scream of pleasure and her whole body convulsed, over and over again. Her hips were bucking and thrusting her cunt up hard into Jeff's face. Jeff put his hands under Carole's ass and pulled her tightly to his mouth as he intensified and extended her orgasm with his tongue.

Maybe Carole was right about yet another thing. Maybe Jeff was a much better lover than I was. I'd sure never made Carole respond like this.

I expected Carole to just collapse, spent from her orgasm. But she surprised me.

"Fuck me," she panted. "Oh, God, Jeff ... fuck me!"

She was pleading with him, imploring him to impale her with his cock. And he did just that. He moved up quickly and thrust his rigid rod into Carole's no doubt very sloppy slit. She screamed with pleasure as his cock filled her womb.

"Oh, God ... oh, God ... oh, God," Carole kept screaming out. "Oh, yes ... oh, yes ... fuck me ... fuck me!"

As I watched Jeff give Carole a fucking like I'd never given her. I was pounding my penis harder than ever. I felt my own orgasm building.

Simultaneous orgasm--that event that's elusive for so many--didn't elude tonight. But tonight's instance of "cumming together" wasn't the type that people try for. Carole didn't cum again when Jeff began pumping his seed deep in her cunt. But just when Jeff roared out and began thrusting wildly into my wife's womb, I felt my own orgasm reach inevitability. Jeff shot his semen deep into my wife's pussy; I shot mine up into the air to drop back on my cock, balls, and hand, wetting my lavender panties and the nightie that covered my abdomen.

When Jeff rolled off of Carole, completely satisfied, she leaned over to look at me.

"There, now," she cooed. "Wasn't that good? You got your rocks off and you didn't even have to get out of your chair. You could just sit there and get excited watching Jeff and me do all the work. What could be better, Larissa?"

12