7 Steps To Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up to her and caught her eye. "Hello. Recognize me?"

She turned to him. "Yes." If she showed fear or shock, she hid it completely.

He was flustered. "I- I'm a friend of Elena."

"You're Sam?"

"Yes."

"So?" She was as cold in real life as online.

Sam blurted, "I- How is she?"

"She's fine. See you tonight. I'll be wearing this." She waggled her wrist. She was already wearing the watch. She turned and left.

That evening, and every evening for the next week, Sam spent successively larger amounts on her. She was utterly, purely greedy. She told him she wouldn't stop until he was completely ruined, and she had taken everything from him.

Each day she demanded more. The next day she told him, "Today I'm getting a car. You know which one; you saw my Mercedes; I want another one, a red AMG roadster."

The day after that: "Start to take out, each day, twenty thousand pounds in cash. Say 'thank you'."

And after that, "Meet me at the Mercedes showroom at eleven, bring your passport and your mobile phone so I can use your online banking from now on."

Once she had gained complete access to bis bank accounts, her demands ceased; she simply reported the transactions to him, to destroy his self-esteem completely: "Today I transferred $250,000."

A fortnight later she gave him back his phone and his passport. She had cleaned him out; she had no more use for him.

Epilogue: Here's Looking at Shoe, Kid...

Sam liked to cook; he used the proper ingredients; especially fresh spices, which he purchased from and Indian store in Wembley. He'd crush cumin seeds, green peppercorns, cardamom pods and star anise in his stone mortar and pestle when he made his garam masala. The mortar and pestle also came in handy now, for crushing up twelve Ativan tablets.

He poured the white powder carefully into a tumbler and added a large measure of Stolichnaya. He opened his laptop and logged in to CamDates at nine PM. Elena was expecting him; it had been his last request to Alexa after she had ruined him and handed him back his phone and passport: One last session with Elena for old time's sake. Elena agreed, but refused to charge him for it, it was to be a free private session.

She was as stunningly beautiful as always, her smile radiant. And of course she'd worn her 'Pigalle' pumps for him.

The shoe dangled before his unfocussed eyes. The way it swung made a spot of bright light hit his eyes every second, a reflection from her bright studio lamp.

"Stare, my slave, and become weak."

He smiled, raised his glass, and drank a toast to his Goddess. His eyes grew heavy.

"Sam, I bought my house. We're moving there next month. Alexa will live there too."

Sam smiled. "She's your girlfriend."

"Yes, Sammy, but not in the way you mean. You know she gave me half of her money, which she took from you. She is a real friend."

"Yes, I guessed she would."

"Maybe you can come and visit me in my house. It's very beautiful there."

"Maybe I will."

She laughed. "Oh Sammy, you're so drunk. Maybe you should stop now."

"Not today, Goddess. Please."

"Alright, but you will feel terrible tomorrow."

"No I won't."

"Okay. Then, drink, slave, this last time, to your Goddess."

"Cheerio," said Sam, and drained his glass.