Cost/Benefit Analysis

Story Info
Jack confronts his manipulative former findomme.
1.1k words
4.69
10k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always, somehow, ended up like this. Jack was on his knees again. Staring at the soft, perfect soles of her feet, again. His cock strained against his pants, his fingers were rubbing through the fabric, tight little strokes that sent jolts of pleasure through his whole body. The toes on her right foot curled just slightly, and he had to suppress a whimper. Somewhere, in the dim back of his mind, Jack was embarrassed at just how much control Lexie had over him when he got like this - correction: when she got him like this. The slightest wiggle of her toes, or flex of her foot, could send him doubling over, losing himself in pleasure. She could stare into his eyes and erode all his willpower in a matter of seconds. And then there was her voice: soft, cool, insistent. That voice was like liquid sex that poured into his ear and made him forget about the rest of the world.

"It's so adorable watching you rub your brains away down there. I can practically see you getting dumber, and dumber."

"I'm not... Ohh..." Jack's weak attempt at protestation was cut off by another stretch of Lexie's toes: her perfect little digits spread out and flexed in the air for a moment. Soft, adorable little pink toes, adorned with white polish. Whatever Jack was about to deny, it went right out of his head. That made Lexie giggle.

"You are just so cute, Jack! What was it you were saying today at coffee?" Her foot was making lazy circles in the air, just in front of his face now. "Oh yes! 'I've grown a lot, I'm thinking more clearly now. You can't control me like you did before.'" She lowered her voice in a mocking impression of him. He hated when she did that. His fingers picked up speed, pressing against his desperate cock.

"You can't d-... Dr--..." He started. The word caught in his throat. Somehow, saying it out loud felt like too much now.

"Drain you?" She finished for him. Drain. The word sent a shudder through him, his lips parted as a whimper escaped. "Yes, you did say something to that effect... You've made a commitment not to waste money on pretty girls, and nothing will deter you. So admirable."

Her foot was dangling just over his head now. It loomed in his vision, taking up his whole universe, taunting him.

"And of course, I promised I wouldn't make you waste your money on me. Just like I promised I wouldn't make you jerk off. And look! Your cock is still safely in your pants."

Jack groaned, rubbing himself through his pants with even more vigor. Things were getting dangerous, he thought to himself. You just have to make yourself cum, then you can think clearly. Then you can escape. Even if it means cumming in your pants, you just have to get out of this horny haze.

"I don't believe in waste, actually." Lexie continued, casually flexing her soles again, "People spend far too much money on things that won't really make them happy. It's important to do a simple cost/benefit analysis to decide if a deal is really worth it. Wouldn't you agree, Jack?"

Jack, now furiously rubbing himself and bucking his hips, couldn't think of any better response than: "Yes." He somehow still had the presence of mind to refrain from adding Goddess to the end.

"Oh my, Jack. You look really desperate down there. Are you sure you don't want to take your cock out? You can if you want to, after all."

For a moment, he looked up from her feet and they made eye contact. That infuriating smirk, the way she looked down on him even though he was easily a head taller than her. He despised her. He unzipped his pants, and let his cock spring out.

Wrapping his fingers around his shaft felt like ecstasy. He couldn't even try to hide the moan that came out of his mouth.

Lexie's voice wrapped around him like a silk serpent, "That's good. Keep going."

You're getting closer, just get to the edge and cum. Don't ask for permission, don't let her know, just cum and then you can get out of here.

"What was I saying? Oh yes, cost/benefit analysis." She wiggled her toes, and in doing so, enveloped his attention again with her feet. "Of course, if something is expensive and doesn't make you feel good, that's a bad deal. But if something is cheap, and it makes you feel good... what would that be, Jack?"

"Good... deal..." His voice was strained. Just cum, just CUM.

"Very good job! So if I offered to let you kiss the sole of my foot once, for just one dollar..." Her voice took on the familiar cruel edge that made Jack tremble. He whimpered again. "Do your cost/benefit analysis. Would it make you feel good to be allowed to kiss my pretty little feet?"

The haze was too much, Jack nodded furiously.

"And one dollar is a very cheap price, right?"

He kept nodding, groaning. You're almost there, you're almost-

"Stop stroking. I know what you're trying to do." Her voice was ice. Jack's hand obeyed before his mind could process anything. His hips bucked wildly, he was still right on the edge.

"I said, one dollar is a very cheap price, yes?"

Through heavy, ragged breaths, Jack gasped, "Yes!"

"So what is it then?"

"It's a good deal..." He had to agree.

And just like that, his phone was in his hand. The app was re-downloading. He was inputting his card info. It was all a blur. One hand on his cock, one hand on his phone. Lexie allowed him to keep stroking, but only slowly. Only the way she told him to.

Finally, with everything set up properly, she allowed him to look back up at her soles.

He paid a dollar. Her phone chimed. Ding.

"Good boy, go ahead."

His lips brushed against the soft skin of her arch. Lexie's foot pressed against his nose, his forehead. This was where he belonged, under her foot.

"Did that feel good?" She asked, as she withdrew from his kiss.

"Yes, thank you Goddess." He breathed weakly.

"Then do it again."

---------------------

Jack had lost track of time a while ago. After the first dozen kisses or so, Lexie had generously offered to take his phone and keep track of how much he owed her, so he could focus on enjoying her feet. She finally did let him cum, after she decided she had taken enough from him. He erupted all over himself with her toes in his mouth. Then, he got dressed, and she showed him the door.

Walking down the street in a daze. He finally worked up the courage to check his balances. Almost $400 dollars spent. No, not spent: Drained.

You can't do this again. You can't go back to her, ever. You have to stay away, stay clean, and commit to not letting her control you like this.

He wondered how long that would last.